Lana Learns Lust

Story Info
White wife loves Black couple.
5.2k words
4.51
244.4k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,580 Followers

Lana walked to her back yard and sat in her lounge chair, she wore a bikini and was determined to get a nice suntan, and it was a beautiful summer day. The brown haired twenty-year-old girl squinted her blue eyes at the bright sun but did not want to wear sunglasses and ruin her tan. The 5'1" thin girl thought how much she liked her new home but wished that they had a swimming pool. Lana had been married a year and a half and moved from their apartment last month to this new house. With the amount of overtime her husband worked at the office, they could have a pool installed soon, she thought.

"Hi, neighbor, my name is Dee and I would like to welcome you to the neighborhood, I see that you are working on a tan but you will never catch up with me!"

Looking over to the wall that separates the two homes, Lana spotted her next-door neighbor; a tall slender black woman with a great big smile that displayed a mouth full of sparkling white teeth. Lana got up and walked to the wall to greet her, thinking what a lovely smile she had.

Reaching out, they shook hands, Lana said, "My name is Lana and it's so nice to meet you, I haven't had a chance to meet anyone yet, been so busy putting things away and arranging the new house."

"Girl!! It's sure is a pleasure to meet you, why don't you join me over here, we can go for a nice swim, that way I won't have to swim all alone."

"Sounds nice, I would like that very much, thank you. Let me gather my things and go to the front door and walk around."

"No, here take my hand." Dee pulled her up and over the wall and into her arms, the petite girl felt so tiny, Dee was 5'11" with huge breast that pressed into her, the ebony beauty was extremely black with big green eyes.

"God, you are so beautiful, I don't want Dan, my husband to see you." Lana laughed.

"Come on girl, he would have to be a fool to cheat on such a sweet thing as you, and if he tried, I'd put him down big time."

They enjoyed the day sunning and swimming, getting to know each other and drinking whisky sours. The tall slender black woman of 36 years brought another round of drinks and stood before the petite young wife smiling. Lana could not help but marvel at her beauty, she had never seen a woman so slim with such large breast, and she wondered if they were real.

"Hi, ladies." A deep voice boomed in a sensual tone. "Virgil, come over here, I want you to meet Lana; she lives next-door, isn't she lovely?"

"Certainly is, it's a pleasure to meet you, and thanks for providing such beautiful poolside scenery, what a lucky guy I am, coming home from work and having the two best looking women in the state in my own backyard."

"You smooth talking devil, but it is true." Dee laughed. Lana stared at the orange bathing suit that Virgil wore, it was more like a thong; the outline of an extremely large cock was visible, the thong did little to conceal it. The young wife stammered and blushed as she took his hand in greeting.

The older couple noticed her fixation with his crotch and the poor little girl's embarrassment.

"Everyone in the pool!" Virgil called out, as they each took one of Lana's hands and jumped in the pool. They swam and clowned around for a couple of hours. The three of them went back to their drinks and dried off. The soaked thong made the huge cock even more visible; Lana tried her best not to stare at his manhood but the temptation was difficult to resist; she gazed back and forth at the two of them, Dee's breast could now easily be seen through her wet top, they were huge.

"Why don't you and your husband come over for drinks tonight?" Dee asked.

"Maybe, it depends on how tired he is." Lana answered. They exchanged telephone numbers and Lana went home to shower and prepare dinner for her husband. She scolded herself for taking a last look at Virgil's cock before she left.

The young wife was busy making dinner when the phone rang and it was Dan, he explained that things were hectic at the office and he would be late again. She called her new friend and told her that they would not be able to make it tonight. Dee said that she understood and invited her to swim with her tomorrow, Lana accepted and told her that she would see her tomorrow about noon.

While relaxing after dinner Dee told Virgil, "You had my new friend all flustered, showing off that big hunk of meat, I think you like her, and I know you enjoyed her staring at it."

"Hell yeah. I like her but she is your friend and she is married, I do not fool around with anyone, I know what a good thing I have with you. I love you very much and don't want to loose you."

"You know how you are always bugging me to have a threesome and how I always said no; well with her I would definitely do it! She is so sweet that I would share you with her and enjoy her myself!"

"Wow, I can't believe I'm hearing this, every woman I suggested for a threesome you have flatly turned down, now you are willing. Sure she's cute but why now after all these years?"

"Lana is adorable, I like her a whole lot; your big cock would bring her so much pleasure; she is the only person that I would be willing to let you fuck, watching her climax on your dick would be so hot."

"What makes you think she would be willing to do this?"

"Don't know that she would but if she does, let's do it. There is no other woman that I have ever considered making love with but her, I would definitely fuck her and your fantasies would come true."

"You are right, the thought of you together and me fucking both of you is more than anything I could hope for. Let's see what happens."

The next day the two women were lying around the pool and enjoying the day when Dee asked, "What's the matter with you? Something bothering you dear?"

"It's my husband, he always gets home late and our sex life has gone down hill, I think he may be cheating on me."

"Don't rush to conclusions honey, it could be that he is working hard. Virgil has a friend that is a P.I. we will get him to find out for sure. Don't accuse him without proof."

"Private Investigator, don't they cost a lot of money?"

"Not to worry, my sweet, Virgil has done a lot for him and he owes us big time. He will do this for us with no charge and you will know what is going on."

"Oh Dee, you are wonderful, I'm so worried, what if he is seeing someone else. I don't know what I would do."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Let us go inside, call Virgil, and get the ball rolling." The tall black beauty got in touch with her husband and he would talk to his friend and let them know what's up when he got home. "Now, call Dan and see if he is coming home for dinner tonight."

The young woman called her husband at work and told her friend in a worried voice; "No, Dan said that he can not get away in time for dinner and that he will se me later tonight."

"You are not going home to that house alone, have dinner with us. You will want to be here anyway when Virgil comes home with the news."

" Yes that would be nice but let me go home and change."

"Nonsense, we will have a cook out in the back yard and go for a swim, you are dressed perfect!"

They cooked burgers and franks and greeted Virgil when he got home. "Hi beautiful ladies, it's a done deal sweetheart; my man is on the job and will get to the bottom of this matter in no time at all!"

The young wife rushed to Virgil and gave him a big thank you kiss. She could feel his cock grow as he kissed her back. She wondered how he got hard so fast as she stepped back and tried to ignore it. Lana was aroused as well; she was horny because she had not had sex in two weeks. The young wife did not want to tempt the husband of her friend. Virgil changed in-to his bathing suit and rejoined them, if you want to call that thong a bathing suit. Lana was grateful that he did not have that on when he got hard; it would have surely escaped the thong.

They ate and sat on the lounge chairs talking, stating that they would not go in the water until the food was digested. Dee explained her friend's problems and said the poor baby was not getting any. "That mother fucker must be insane ignoring a fine young lady like yourself, he should be shot."

"That's one of the reasons that she suspects that he is running around."

"Even if he is; he still should take care of business at home, how the hell could he not want to fuck her?"

"Tell you what Lana; you can borrow Virgil, he would love to fuck you!"

The young wife turned red and stammered, "Stop it, and don't talk like that, I've never cheated on Dan and I couldn't do it with your husband, you are my friend."

"What are friends for? I've never been with a woman before but I would like to fuck you myself; don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at me. Have you ever been with another woman?"

"Only with a friend of mine before I got married. You are beautiful. Who wouldn't find you attractive but I am married."

Dee walked right up to her friend swaying her hips seductively and planted her lips to the young wife and kissed her passionately probing her mouth with her long tongue; Virgil pressed his body to her back and kissed her neck and shoulders. The young wife was loosing control with the big cock pushing against her little ass and long tongue probing her little mouth!

"I..I.. can't do this, I better go home!" the panicking young wife stuttered. She ran home and got in the shower to cool off; she was so fucking hot, it took all the will power she could muster to leave the sexy couple. The cold shower did not work. Lana fingered her self to a much-needed orgasm.

"Why did you let her go? She was kissing me back, we had her going and in another couple of minutes she would be begging for it."

"Don't blame me. What the fuck did you want me to do? I'm not about to hold her against her will, I am not a rapist."

"I'm sorry, it's just that we came so close; I know that she wanted us."

"Give the girl time, she now knows that we both want her. Don't press her, she is going through a lot right now. Let her come around in her own time. I believe she will, she is attracted to us the same way that we are attracted to her."

A couple of days later Lana got a call from her friend Dee, "Hi baby, Virgil has the report you've waited for. Come on over and we can have a drink before he gets here."

The two women relaxed on the sofa with rum and cokes. Finally Virgil came home, got himself a beer and tossed the folder on the coffee table and said, "Here you go, pretty lady; I believe this is what you have been waiting for."

Lana eagerly ripped open the large brown envelope and looked at the pictures open-eyed, "Look at this! The son of a bitch is fucking two different women; no wonder he never had time for me. That's it; I am through with the bastard! I never want to see him again."

Dee put her arms around her crying friend and asked, "Who are those bitches? Do you know them?"

"The redhead is his sectary, I don't know who the blond is." The very upset little wife passed the photos to her friend as she looked at them. The pictures showed Don getting head, eating pussy, sucking tit and fucking pussy and ass in a variety of positions. The report reveled the names, addresses, and the fact that both women were married.

"Think it over and decide what you are going to do; if you decide to divorce the bastard, Virgil and I can recommend a top lawyer who will nail the mother fucker to the wall!" Then the tall black woman began to kiss away her friends tears, she kissed her neck, and she flicked her tongue in her ear. Then their lips met softly at first, the tender kiss evolved in to a passionate kiss, the sensual goddess explored the mouth of the white housewife with her long tongue.

Lana was moaning with lust, she felt a tingle in her pussy; she no longer could think of a reason to stop, she did not want to stop. She kissed back hard and put her small hand on a big tit and squeezed hard saying, "So nice, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen."

"You are not so bad yourself my love." Dee opened the girl's blouse and started to nibble on her tiny tits. "How does that feel darling? Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, it feels wonderful, your tongue is magic. I'm sorry that my tits aren't larger; maybe that's why my husband screwed around on me."

"You are crazy girl, I love your tits, and they don't have to be big to be beautiful, you are living proof that good things come in small packages. Your nipples are hard like two little dicks, let me suck them for you." She sucked with passion and kissed her way down to her stomach. The ebony beauty licked and kissed her stomach for a while before she kissed down her leg to her feet.

Virgil now had his big cock out and was stroking it. The two women paid no attention to him at all, he didn't mind, he was enjoying the show.

Dee sucked her toes and licked the soles of her tiny feet. Lana was moaning in lust. Dee kissed her way up to the thighs and spent another ten minutes licking and kissing her thighs. Then her long tongue reached the hot pussy and licked up and down the sopping cunt. "You are so fucking sweet. I'm going to eat you all up!" She sucked the clit and then fucked the tight pussy with her long tongue. Dee stuck the tongue as far up her hole as it could go.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me with your wonderful tongue. I'm going to cum, please don't stop. Oh, so good, shitttt..." The girl shook uncontrollably and reached a tremendous orgasm. "Oh, thank you Dee, that was great. I want to return the favor. I want you to feel the pleasure that I just felt."

The ebony goddess got to her feet and helped Lana stand on wobbly legs and they kissed. Lana worked her way to the huge breast of this sensual beauty and kissed both of them going back and forth. Dee cupped them and feed her big tits to her friend. The petite wife eagerly sucked the black breast; she paid particular attention to the long rubbery nipples. Lana nibbled on them for a long time. Dee gently pushed her to her knees and guided her face to her hungry cunt. The young woman licked and sucked the sopping cunt with fervor. Virgil was so hot watching the scene before him. These two lusty women were putting on a show that he would never forget. The contrast between the tall busty black woman and the petite tiny tit white girl on her knees was awesome. He could cum right now but he wanted to save it for the two sexy women.

"That's it sweetie, suck my clit, put your little tongue as far up my cunt as you can. Do you like my chocolate cunt? Does it taste good?"

"Mmmnnn, delicious, I love your cunt. It taste like nectar! I could eat it all night long." Lana put her face back in the sopping gash, licked, and sucked feverishly. She inserted three fingers in the juicy cunt. The white girl was licking, sucking and fingering the oozing cunt of the voluptuous black goddess.

"Shit girl, you can eat my cunt as long as you want. Look up at me with your beautiful blue eyes. I want to look in them when I cum all over your sweet little face! Oh yeah, here it comes, suck, yessss.. That's it, oh, oh, awgggg!!" Dee held the back of the girl's head and pressed it hard to her cunt as she reached a shattering orgasm.

Dee took her hand and helped Lana to her feet and kissed her, "You are right, I do taste good and so do you. Look at Virgil, he has a big present for you! Come on, let's go up to the bedroom and fuck the shit out of him!"

The little white girl looked over at Virgil and gasped, "Oh my god! I didn't know that they came that big. That thing will kill me..."

Taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom she said, "Honey, it won't kill you but it will take you to heaven!"

The three got in bed with Lana in the middle. "We are now an Oreo cookie and you are the vanilla cream in the center." Dee laughed. Virgil kissed down her body and sniffed the aroused cunt. Dee kissed her neck and sucked her small breast.

"Now I want to taste this white pussy." Virgil announced.

"I thought you said that you have had white girls."

"That was long ago, before I married you. I fucked them but I did not eat them. Not one of them even came close to this sweet thing, she is so beautiful." Virgil dove right in and ate her until she reached orgasm. Then the thirty eight year old black man moved his 6'3" football players frame between the married white girl's wide spread legs and stuffed his 10' cock in her sopping cunt.

"Oh, it's so big it fills me up, I want it. Fuck me hard, put it in all the way. Fuck meeee,yesss.."

Dee sucked her nipples as Virgil fucked her hard. His big black cock pumped in and out of her tight cunt like a piston. She moaned and squealed to three fantastic orgasms, her skinny white legs wrapped around his muscular buttocks, She finally loosened her grip on the black cock and it came out of her tight cunt with a plop sound. What a lewd display, her legs wide open, her stretched cunt was gaping wide open and leaking rivers of cum and pussy juice down her thighs.

Virgil was on his back when his wife started to suck his cock. She invited Lana to join her. The white girl kissed and licked the semi hard black cock on one side as Dee did the other side of his now stiffening cock. "Time to fuck my wife."

"NO, usually I would share you with her but tonight belongs to my best friend in the whole world. I want her to have the very best night of her life. Tonight is all about giving pleasure to Lana." While Lana greedily sucked his cock; Dee went behind her and licked her cunt. The white housewife was moaning on his big black cock. Saliva was dripping down her chin, Virgil was now hard again.

Virgil moved behind her and his sultry wife guided his cock from behind and put it in the hungry cunt. Lana immediately humped back and fucked the black dick with fervor. The seductive black goddess moved in front of her lusting friend and placed her pussy in her face. "Suck my black cunt while my husband fucks you with his big black cock!"

The pretty girl licked and sucked willingly, savoring the smoldering cunt as she feasted on it. Virgil fucked her furiously. He was stretching her little cunt, she was emitting muffled groans of lust as her face was buried in the sopping cunt. "Fuck her in the ass, I want to see that big cock all the way up that pink little hole!" Dee yelled.

The big black cock slipped out of her pussy and was stuffed up her sweet ass. She moaned and protested but her words could not be made out as the black goddess held her head tight against her aroused cunt. "That's it fuck her ass, fuck it hard, give it to her."

Lana was fucking back, her butt was moving to meet his thrust. He shot a load of cum deep in her ass. Dee came on her hot little tongue and Lana reached another climax and collapsed in exhaustion on the bed. Virgil wiped his semi hard dick all over her ass. Her face glistened with cunt juice and her ass glistened with cum!

When she regained her composure, she snuggled in between her two black lovers and exclaimed, "That was fantastic; I had no idea that sex could be this hot. I want to visit you two as often as you want me to come over and suck and fuck!

"Why don't you sleep here tonight and let Dan wonder where you are for a change. Tomorrow you can decide what you want to do. They all drifted off to sleep.

Early the next morning Dee awoke to a grunting sound only to see her husband drilling Lana's gusher with his long pole. She straddled the pretty face and said, "If your are going to start your day with black cock, then have some hot black cunt to go with it." They all climaxed, showered, and went down stairs for coffee.

Virgil hurried off to work and Dee asked Lana, "Well, what are you going to do girl?"

"I am going to divorce him, there is no love left for him. The way he left me alone and didn't touch me while he was fucking the two whores and god knows how many more women he fucked. I could never trust him again. If he gave in to temptation and screwed a bitch; that would be different but he had no regard for my feelings at all. He didn't give a shit about me. He is history."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,580 Followers
12