Lana Sharing Max the Giant

Story Info
Part three about Lana and Max the giant.
4.5k words
4.52
46k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

Lana picked up her phone and called her best friend, Sara.

Ever since last time Lana was with Max, she had a fantasy to involve a girl more into the bedroom with her and Max.

And Sara was the perfect slut to invite into a threesome.

She had a sexual appetite like nobody Lana knew, and on top of that, Sara and Lana had been in bed before.

Last time it happened, it involved a whole lot of alcohol and no guy.

Both of them had been a bit shy, and did not know how and what to do, so the whole situation was a bit awkward.

It was a nice experience, but as there was no guy involved it was like something was missing.

This time it would be different.

The focus would be on Max, and his extreme appetite for sex.

That was why Sara was the perfect candidate for a partner, she had a equal appetite for sex.

"Hi Sara, you want to come over on Saturday for some wine," Lana bursted out right away when Sara picked up the phone.

"Sure Lana, I would love to."

"Lovely, come over around 6 o'clock," Lana said with excitement in her voice.

Now she needed to get Max over to her apartment the same evening.

She did not want them to arrive same time, so she texted him:

"Come to my apartment 8 o'clock Saturday. Sharp! I have a surprise for you."

Then she and Sara would have two hours for themselves to drink some wine and she could slowly prepare Sara a bit for her surprise.

Her cell phone started vibrating in the sofa next to her and the display said new message received.

"OK, what's the surprise?" It was Max replying.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. 8 o'clock, sharp. Be here." She replied.

She could already feel her pussy starting to moist, as her plan started to come together.

Chapter II

Finally it was Saturday, and Sara had just arrived to Lana's apartment. Now Lana needed to get Sara along with her plans for the evening.

"So, how did it go last Saturday Sara," Lana asked as she poured her a big glass of wine.

"It went well. I spent the night with one of the three guys from the bar," Sara replied as she took a big sip of her wine.

Lana was not surprised that it ended like that. Sara found a new guy almost every weekend to spend the night with, and she was not embarrassed to tell about it.

"Was he any good?"

"He was OK. A bit boring for my taste though. And he didn't last very long. But he sure tried his best."

"What do you mean boring? He wasn't into role play, threesome or other kinky stuff?"

Lana needed to get the conversation on the track she wanted.

"That's not kinky Lana, today role plays and threesomes are just as common as missionary position was 15 years ago. People have changed their view on sex, they want to explore, experiment and play more then before."

"Have you tried threesomes before?" Lana asked as she hid her smile behind the glass of wine.

"Sure. Not many times, but a few," Sara replied and took another sip of wine.

This was going like Lana hoped, now she needed to close the deal.

She refilled Sara's glass, just to make sure the effect of the alcohol would help her on the way to her goal.

"How was it?"

"Its really a big turn on Lana. My favourite are with two guys and one girl. Two girls on one guy tend to be a short story, if you know what I mean," Sara giggled.

"Well, that depends on the guy I suppose."

"Well, I haven't met a guy that could keep up with two woman, without help of Viagra at least."

That's because you haven't met Max. Yet. Lana thought to herself and took a big sip of her wine.

"Would you have a threesome with me and a guy if the opportunity was there," Lana asked hopefully. The whole plan was dependent of Sara's answer to this question.

"Oh yes Lana. Often have I dreamed of our drunken night together. The feeling of your petite, tight body," Lana replied with a thick voice.

Lana wasn't sure if it was the effect of the alcohol, or if Sara started to be turned on, but there was something in Sara's eyes when she answered.

It was like she was daydreaming.

"Maybe we could go out tonight and find us a stud we can share tonight," Sara continued with lust in her voice.

Lana was sure now. It wasn't only the wine, it was lust and desire in Sara's voice and eyes.

"Maybe we could do that," Lana replied and looked at her watch. It was almost 8 o'clock.

Lana had a lot of feelings running thru her body.

She could not wait to see Sara's reaction when Max suddenly was in her apartment.

Would Max scare her with his height and scary look?

How would Sara react to a Max cock the first time she saw it? Would she be frightened, or would it be a turn on?

Sara could here someone walking in the stairs outside her apartment, so she hurried into the kitchen to get more wine.

"Can you open," she yelled to Sara as the doorbell rang.

Lana stood in the door to the kitchen looking at Sara as she opened the door.

As Sara opened the door, and Max entered, she backed up into the apartment without saying a word.

Clearly the muscular 7 feet giant scared her a bit.

"Is Lana here," Max asked.

Sara did not reply. It was like she was in some kind of a shock or terrified over Max standing in front of her.

His size could be intimidating, in more than one way.

Lana went in to the living room again.

"Hi Max. Glad you could join us," Lana said with a smile.

"Max, this is Sara. Sara, this is Max."

"Nice to meet you Sara," Max said as he held his hand out.

"N-Nice to meet you too," Sara stuttered as she shook his hand.

Lana could not keep her plan secret anymore, so she stood in the middle of the room to break it down to both Sara and Max.

"So here's the deal. Sara, Max is the special guy I have been seeing lately.

Max and I have had sex for the last weekends, however, there is small problem I need your help with. Max have appetite for sex that is too much for me, due to.. Eh.. How can I explain this in a nice way. Fuck it, he have an enormous cock that wear me out.

Like Max said as a joke, he is too much man for one woman.

So I want all of us to have a threesome. What do you say?"

Lana could see from the growing bulge in Max pants that he had no problem with this.

"So, how big are we talking about here," Sara finally spoke.

"Just over 12 inches," Max said proudly.

"No way. I don't believe it. There's no way in hell that a human have a 12 inch penis. I have had my share of cock, and there is no way I believe it."

"Its true Sara. Its 12 inches long and thick as a soda can. Here, Ill show you," said Lana and walked over to Max.

She grabbed his already growing cock outside of his jeans, and squeezed it hard.

"Max, get naked and show Sara."

Lana could hear that Sara gasped as Max took of his shirt and revealed his muscular upper body, with all the prison tattoos.

Then Max dropped his pants, and you could clearly see the outline of a giant cock thru the fabric of his boxers.

"No way," Sara said.

It looked like her eyes would pop out.

Lana dropped to her knees in front of Max.

"Are you ready to see it for yourself Sara."

Slowly Lana pulled down his boxers, revealing more and more of his cock, inch by inch.

Another gasp sounded from Sara, and she held her hands over her mouth like she was in total disbelieve of what she was seeing.

Finally all of Max cock was visible to Sara.

"No way. That is just unbelievable. How is that even possible," she said not taking her eyes of Max cock.

Max cock started growing from all the attention he got.

Lana put both of her hands around the shaft and started to jerk it slowly.

"See, it gets even bigger," she said before leaning over and opening her mouth as wide as she could.

Sara's jaw dropped even more as Max cock grew into its full length.

"My god, you can barely fit the head into your mouth Lana. That cock is just too big.

How can you possibly fit that thing into your body?

I cant believe it is possible."

Saliva and pre-cum started to drip from Lana's mouth as she continued to give Max a sloppy blowjob.

She tried to push as much as possible down her throat, and tears started to run down her cheek as she gagged on the monster.

"Come over ant try it for yourself Sara," Lana said while she got undressed.

"No, I don't want to," replied Sara with her eyes starring at Max cock.

"Why? There is enough cock for both off us here," Lana said before she went back to stuffing Max cock into her stretched mouth.

Max moaned in pleasure as Lana sucked on the big swollen head of his cock.

"Honestly that thing scares me. I cant believe that you actually fucked a cock that big Lana. You are so small and petite."

Lana dragged Max over to the sofa next to Sara.

Then she sat down on Max stomach, holding his cock against her belly.

"Take a look Sara. See how far he reaches. I can promise you that fucking Max will make you feel like something you never have felt before.

The stretching and pounding can not be explained. It have to be experienced."

"Holy shit Lana," it looked like Sara's eyes were about to pop out of her head, "It reaches far into your belly."

"I know," said Lana while she grabbed the cock with both hands jerking it firmly.

"I even tried to take it my ass, that was a challenge, I can tell you," giggled Lana.

It looked like Sara were about to faint.

"You took that monster in the ass? Are you crazy?"

Lana swirled Max cock hard against her pussy, making her pussy so wet it felt like she was dripping.

Slowly she felt the head forced its way into her tight pussy.

"See, the head are already in. Come on Sara, join us," Lana moaned as the pain gave way for pleasure.

"I don't think I could handle that giant. I will just watch," Sara said.

Lana could hear on her voice that the show she and Max had started to have an effect on Sara.

Max put his big hands around Lana's waist, almost reaching all the way around her tiny frame, and pulled her down on his cock.

"Ah.. Slow slow," Lana moaned as she felt a sting in her pussy as the cock brutally invaded her pussy.

"Good girl," Max grunted.

Lana could feel Max cock had reached her cervix, pounding it for every time she lowered herself.

This was the point were she knew she needed to use force to get more of Max into her.

She prepared for the pain as she pulled almost all the way of Max cock, before she brutally lowered herself again, and the cock forced its way a couple of inches more into her.

"Arhg," Lana yelled

"You all right Lana?" Sara asked with concern in her voice. Or was it lust?

"Yes, just need time to accommodate," Lana panted between the pain and the pleasure.

Slowly the pain gave way for the pleasure, and Lana started to ride Max cock.

She could feel the stretched pussy lips cling onto Max shaft every time she raised herself on the shaft.

It was like her pussy wouldn't let go of Max cock.

Inch by inch Lana impaled herself, until finally she had taken all of Max.

"Oh my god, that is unbelievable," Sara said. Now Lana had no doubt. Looking at Max and Lana definitely had made Sara horny.

"I can not believe you took the whole thing. I can actually see it on the outside of your belly as it goes in and out," she continued.

Lana looked down her stomach as she lifted herself up, and sure enough, when she slid back onto Max cock, she could clearly see the outline of something moving inside of her stomach.

Sara had now started to feel her breast, and one of her hands slid under her skirt. Clearly the sight of her friend impaling herself on Max had made her horny.

"You want to try it," Lana asked as she jumped up and down on Max.

"II am very tight Lana, I am not sure if I can do it."

"Max will go gentle on you. I was also worried first time I tried," Lana tried to persuade Sara.

Sara stood up and started to undress herself, pulling her shirt of revealing the huge boobs that was tucked into a sexy red bra.

Under her skirt, she had a sexy thong matching the bra.

There was no doubt way Sara had no problem to get a new guy home as often as she did with that killer body.

She was a bit taller then Lana, had big boobs that looked out of proportions on her skinny body, and long blond hair.

She still had the bra and the thong on when she got between Max legs and started to caress Lana's boobs.

Then her hands started to feel Lana's stomach, while Lana still were riding Max.

"I can feel him in your tummy," Sara said, holding her hand on Lana's stomach.

Sara leaned over and put one of Lana's nipples in her mouth, sucking gently on it before she gently started biting in the hard nipple.

Lana moaned as Sara continued to explore and feel her body.

Suddenly Sara lowered herself down between Lana's legs, carefully kissing and teasing the inside of her thighs.

Every time she got close to Lana's pussy she stopped, and moved away.

The teasing continued until she placed her tongue on Lana's swollen clit.

Lana stopped riding Max, and moaned in pleasure.

"Oh my god," she yelled as the orgasm run thru her body.

Sara started to play with Max huge balls, as she continued to lick Lana's clit.

"Maybe I can try to suck it a bit at least," Sara said, "a little blowjob never hurt anybody."

Lana slid of Max cock, and Sara saw the cock closely for the first time.

She let out a small gasp as she took the cock in her hand for the first time.

She placed her hand down with the balls, and the other on top of the first one.

"See if there are room for your hands also Lana."

Lana placed both of her hands along the shaft, and still giant head was still out in the open.

"Wow, four hands and still cock to spare, that's amazing," Sara said impressed.

Max did not say anything.

He only enjoyed the attention from these two sexy young girls. His cock was harder then ever before.

"Try it Sara."

Sara leaned over, and opened her mouth as wide as she could.

Gently she worked her mouth around the head of the big cock. It was a tight fit, and she needed to wriggle the cock into her mouth.

Max let out a moan as Sara finally got the head into her mouth.

"Good girl, I knew you could do it."

As Sara continued to work on the head, Lana got between Max legs and started to lick his huge balls that were hanging heavy between his legs.

Sara tried to push more of Max cock in between her stretched lips, but no matter how hard she tried, she only got the head inside.

"Cant do it. Too big," Sara gasped for air.

"I know, he`s a real jaw breaker this one," Lana replied down from Max balls.

But Sara was not the kind of girl that gave up, so once again she squeezed Max cock into her mouth and continued as best as she could to suck him of.

Suddenly Max twitched.

"I am cumming," he yelled and placed his hands on Sara's head, holding her down on his cock as sperm started to pour out between Sara's stretched out lips.

A huge amount of cum started running down along Max shaft, and Lana started licking as she worked his balls with her hand.

Finally he let Sara free, and she coughed and gasped for air as she finally were able to breathe again.

"That's a lot of cum, I thought I was about to drown there for a second," she said with saliva and cum hanging from her lips in a string all the way down to her boobs.

Lana leaned over, starting to kiss Sara roughly.

Their bodies touched, and Lana felt the cum on Saras breast being smeared all over her perky tits.

As they were leaning over Max, suddenly they felt something raising between their breasts.

"You are kidding me," Sara said as she saw that it was Max cock that was growing and soon ready for another round.

"I told you, he have a sexual appetite that one woman cant deal with.

"Come, lets continue this in the bed," Lana said and stood up.

They led Max by his cock, almost like walking a dog in a leash into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Max lifted Sara as if she was a rag doll and held her firmly while kissing her roughly.

Then he slipped one of his hands under her ass, and slowly started to play with her clit.

Lana sat on the bed, just enjoying the show with one hand caressing her boobs, and the other playing with her pussy.

Sara moaned as Max slid one of his fingers into her, and started finger fucking her with firm movements.

Slowly he lowered her, so the tip of his raging hard cock touched her opening.

"Are you ready to try it," Max asked with a thick voice.

"I am not sure Max, a part of me want you to fuck my brains out, but its also frightening. I am afraid you will hurt me with that thing."

Max put Sara down, and she laid on her back on the bed.

"Lick her pussy," Max said before he sat down over Saras stomach and placed his rod between Saras big boobs.

Max squeezed her boobs together and starting to slide his rod back and forth. Sara opened her mouth as wide as she could, and let him shove the rock hard head into her mouth every time he thrusted forward.

Quickly, without Sara seeing it, Lana reached under her bed and pulled the dildo out of her box of toys.

Lana then laid down between Saras legs, carefully starting to lick along Saras slit, before she started to lick more roughly on her clit.

Saras pussy were now dripping wet, so when Lana pushed the dildo towards her opening, it slid right in.

"Oh my god, what is that," mumbled Sara with her mouth full of cock

Lana started to fuck Sara harder and harder with the dildo, while she licked her clit.

Suddenly a shiver went thru Saras body as she had a massive orgasm.

"Thats the most intense thing I ever experienced," panted Sara as the orgasm passed, "please Max, fuck me."

Max had waited for this moment, and quickly placed himself between Saras legs.

He slapped her pussy with his rock hard cock, and Sara moaned and twitched in pleasure, before placing the tip against her swollen pussy.

Slowly he started to ease his cock into Sara.

Sara held on tight to the bedsheets and her face twitched as Max cock started to plow its way into her.

"Fuck you are a big boy," she moaned in pain as half Max head had gotten into her.

Max started fucking her with small movements, and little by little his head disappeared into Sara.

"Fuck thats a lot of cock. How can you fit all this into you Lana, it feels like its ripping my pussy" she moaned as Max pushed in another inch

Max continued to fuck Sara with small movements, and little by little he had eased half his cock into her.

"Stop Max, not more. I cant take anymore. You are pounding my cervix," Sara moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Max pulled out an inch or so before he started to pound Saras pussy rapidly.

Lana could see the lips of her pussy being stretched to the limits, and dragged out with Max shaft every time he pulled out.

His cock was working her like a piston, brutally being pushed in and out of her pussy.

Saras body stiffened, before it started shaking in an intense orgasm.

"I need a timeout Max, my pussy need a timeout," Sara panted.

Max pulled out of Saras pussy, leaving her pussy as a gaping hole.

"I think you ruined my pussy," Sara giggled as she felt her pussy with her fingers.

Lana placed herself in front of Max, standing on all four.

"Fuck me Max."

Lana felt Max slap his cock against her ass, before he slide the shaft between her ass crack, and continued to slide forward until she felt his huge balls agains her ass.

The cock even felt heavy as it were laying on her ass, and back.

"Holy shit, that thing reaches almost to the middle of your back," Sara said impressed.

Lana could feel the cock slide along her ass cheeks and let out a moaned as she felt the head slide past her ass hole.

Max placed the tip agains Lana's dripping wet pussy, and slowly started to slide Lana onto his rock hard cock.

12