Lana's Challenge

Story Info
Part two about Lana and Max the giant.
4.2k words
4.46
39.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana was home alone on a Saturday afternoon when suddenly her phone rang.

It was Sara, her best friend since high school.

"Hi Lana, what's you plan for this evening?"

"Nothing special. Staying home and relax."

"Want to go out with me?"

Lana hesitated. She wanted a quiet evening at home by herself.

"I am not sure. What's the plan for tonight?"

"Just having a few drinks, maybe find some nice guy to spend the night with."

This was typical Sara, she was what you might call a slut.

Don't get me wrong or anything, Sara was a nice girl, but she would fuck just about anything that was good looking after a drink or four.

"Haha, sound like you have the plan ready already Sara. But to be honest, I have had my share of cock lately," Lana replied, and started thinking of Max. Max the giant. In more then one way.

"Who?" Sara asked.

"Nobody you know Sara."

"Was he any good? Tell me about him."

Lana was not sure if she wanted to tell absolutely everything about Max right now.

She did not want Sara to know that last weekend she got fucked by ex-inmate, a 7 feet guy, with a 12inch cock. Even Sara the slut would think that was slutty.

"Oh, just someone I met thru work," Lana replied, and hoped she would avoid any more questions.

"OK, so you want to go out with me?"

"No thank you. I think I will pass."

"Are you sure? Call me if you change your mind."

Lana hung up the phone, and returned to her couch and her book.

But she could not concentrate about the book anymore. The talking about Max had started something inside of her again.

It was a week ago since she met Max now.

The first two days after she let Max impale her on his giant rod, she had sore sensation in her pussy after the pounding and stretching.

Now she could feel it was time to have some fun with her pussy again.

In the bedroom she found the box with sex toys all the way in her closet.

She picked up her favourite dildo. It was a rubber copy of a porn star she no longer did not remembered what was called.

It was a decent sized dildo, but nothing giant. Maybe 8 inches or so.

Lana had not believed that size was that important before she met Max.

She went in to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with as hot water as she could stand.

Laying there in the bathtub with the dildo in her hands, she started to rub the dildo against her pussy. It felt so god, and soon she was moaning in pleasure.

She took the rubber dildo in her mouth, and started to sucking on it.

Forcing it in, just like Max had forced his cock into her mouth the weekend before.

It was easier to deep throat the dildo then Max, as the dildo was nowhere close to Max girth.

She placed the dildo between her breast, and titty fucked herself with the dildo, before she placed the dildo on her stomach, just to see how far it would reach inside of her.

She remembered the sight of Max cock laying on her stomach well past her belly button, almost to her boobs.

There was something very sexy with the vision of the black veiny cock laying on her pale stomach. She could even remember the frightening feeling she felt laying there in handcuffs when she saw the giant reaching half way over her torso.

"Oh Max," she blurted out was the dildo slipped all the way into her soaking wet pussy.

Where did that come from?, she thought to herself.

And why am I copying everything Max had done with her the weekend before?

She knew the answer. She knew that she needed more of Max and his magnificent cock.

She picked up the phone.

"Sara, I am in. Where to meet you?"

Chapter II

Lana met with Sara end her friends in a bar downtown. Sara was dressed in a short skirt, with a top that revealed her cleavage.

Sara knew hoe to dress to get attention to herself.

"So tell me more about this guy you were talking about," Sara said.

"There's not much to tell," Lana replied. The effect of the alcohol almost made her tell the whole story and everything about Max.

"Come on, I can see it in your eyes. They are almost sparkling."

Lana could fell she started to blush.

"No I am not. I met a guy last weekend, that's it."

"If you say so Lana. But I still think there are more to this story," Sara said with disappointment in here voice.

"So, anything new in you love life Sara?" Lana asked to change the subject.

"Oh, you know. Same old story. New weekend new guy," she laughed out, "maybe I need to start looking, find myself a big nice cock for this evening" she said and looked thru the bar.

"You say it like you think it," Lana laughed

"Of course. I want a big cock for tonight. Why not say it like it is," Sara replied with her eyes still looking through the crowd.

"Is that important for you Sara? He have to have a big cock?" Lana asked

"Well, he doesn't have to, but I surely enjoy a big cock more then a small cock," Sara replied

That's true Lana thought to herself, but a giant cock is even better then a big cock.

"Come, lets go and look fore some guys," Sara said and pulled Lana's arm.

"No, I have a really bad headache, you go, I will wait here,"

There was no headache, but Lana had different plans then picking up some random guy in a random bar.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go ahead. I will wait here."

Lana saw that Sara was invited to a table with 3 guys in the corner of the bar.

"I will leave now, she will not notice that I am gone," Lana though as she could see that Sara was busy with flirting and enjoying the attention from the guys around the table.

She went outside and found herself a taxi.

As they drove. Lana could only hope that Max was at home and not busy.

Chapter III

Lana rang the doorbell for the 4th time, but nobody opened the door.

She felt disapointed, but jus as she turned around to leave, she looked directly into a wide muscular chest.

She had almost forgotten how big Max was, she had only thought about his big dick.

But his body was definitely something special also.

"Lana, you came back," he said with his deep voice. Even his voice made Lana's pussy moist.

She did not know what to reply, so she only said "yes" and looked away.

"I would love to invite you in Lana, but my brother are here for the weekend, so its not possible."

"We can go to my place," Lana blurted out.

They called a taxi, and soon they were on their way to Lana's apartment.

Max placed his huge hand on Lana's thigh, squeezing it firmly. Slowly moving his hand towards her pussy. Lana lifted her ass, as Max pulled her panty a bit to the side so he could access her clit and pussy properly.

She moaned as his rough fingers started to rub her already swollen pussy.

Chapter VI

Lana opened the door to her apartment, and let Max in. She was horny like never before after Max had been playing with her pussy in the taxi on the way over.

"Want something to drink?," she asked Max as they went in to the kitchen.

"Beer please. If you have," Max replied and sat down on one of the chairs around her kitchen table.

Lana found the whole scene was a bit bizarre as she looked at this giant of a man, sitting in her kitchen drinking a beer, when both of them knew what they both wanted.

Suddenly Max lifted her up, and placed her on the kitchen table, holding both of her hands firmly with one of his, over her head.

The other hand were feeling her thighs, up and down.

From the knee, and up again towards her pussy. She moaned, and put her legs apart, hoping he would continue all the way to her pussy.

But Max continued to tease her, and just before he touched her, he stopped and moved his hands down again.

Lana could not stand this, she got more and more horny for every time his fingers almost touched her dripping wet pussy.

With a firm grip, he ripped her skirt off in one movement.

Her thong was the next to go, and she was completely exposed on her own kitchen table.

Max finally moved his hand were she wanted it.

The feeling of his rough, giant fingers carefully playing with her clit put her over the top.

"Stand up," Max ordered

Lana stood up in the middle of the kitchen floor.

"Take of the rest of your clothes," said Max as he started to take off his shirt.

Lana let out a small gasp as he revealed his naked upper body.

The muscles and the prison tattoos gave Max a scary look. Standing 7feet tall with a body like his, he was definitely a alfa male.

"Take off my pants!"

Lana got on her knees in front of Max.

She opened his belt buckle, and pulled his pants down.

The outline of his cock was clearly visible through the fabric of his boxers. It looked like it was trying to rip through his boxers any time.

Lana took her hand and started to rub Max cock, "my god," she whispered to herself.

Slowly she started to pull down his boxer, and free the monster from its prison.

And there it was, hanging almost to the middle of Max thigh.

How on earth could that thing fit into her tiny body? It was absolutely gigantic, and he wasn't even properly hard yet.

She took his cock in both hands, and kissed the tip of it.

It immediately started to grow even more, and harden.

"Stand up!"

Lana stood up, and Max put his giant arms around her and lifted her up.

Then he placed one of his hands under her ass. His hands were literally so big she could fit her tiny ass in his palm and sit there.

The other hand firmly gripped around her head, then he kissed her roughly.

Lana loved the feeling of being under the giants control. She never had experienced that she had this submissive side of her before.

Slowly Max started to work his thumb towards her swollen pussy.

Lana let out a moan as she could feel it starting to slide into her, and started to finger fuck her roughly.

Lana could not hold back anymore, and her body started shaking as the orgasm went thru her body.

Max put Lana on the floor again, his cock was hard like a rock now, and as Max were almost two feet higher then her, his cock could actually reach between her boobs when they were standing like this.

Lana could actually give him a blowjob when they were standing up both of them.

She only needed to bend down a bit, then she could get the head in between her stretched lips. The girth of Max cock made it difficult to give a proper blowjob, so Lana focused on sucking on the head, and licking along the veiny shaft.

Max lifted Lana, and put her on the table once more. She was laying on her back, with the head over the edge of the table.

"Suck my balls," Max instructed as he positioned himself over her head.

His balls were the size of tennis balls, so it wasn't easy to give them a proper suck.

As Lana laid there on her back and did her best to suck his giant balls, Max started to rub his cock against her boobs.

She could feel her boobs became slippery from all the pre-cum oozing out of Max cock.

"Open wide," Max said as he pointed the head towards her mouth.

Lana opened as far as she could, and Max pushed into her mouth.

No matter how much Max pushed, there was no way that Lana could take more then the head and maybe an inch or two in her mouth.

Lana gasped for air when Max finally gave up and pulled out.

"Its not going any further. Its not possible."

"You did a great job babe."

"Turn around. Lay on your stomach."

Lana did as she was told, and Max moved over to the other side of the table and placed himself between her legs.

Then he started to play with her ass. It was a great turn on for Lana to feel Max huge rough hands on her tiny ass.

A shiver went thru her body as his fingers slid down between her ass cheeks, and continued down towards her pussy.

"My god you have a sexy body, I am really looking forward to fuck you again Lana. Look at that ass, its so perfect. So tiny. So tight. I would really like to try fuck your ass Lana."

Lana did not know what to say to this.

She had tried anal before, and she liked it, but nothing close to Max size.

"I am not sure Max. Some of me really want to give it a go, but some of me are really frightened. I think your cock is too big for my ass."

Max placed his cock on her ass. She could feel his balls hanging down towards her pussy, and the cock reached almost to the middle of her back.

Then he moved the cock down towards her pussy.

Max started to rub his cock on her wet pussy. A shiver went thru Lana as she felt the big head pushing gently towards her tiny opening.

"Fuck me Max," moaned Lana.

Lana felt a small sting as the giant head started to work its way into her tight pussy.

"Man you are tight," said Max as he tried to push in more of his cock.

"You need to take it slow at first Max. My pussy needs time to accommodate to your cock. I know I can take it, but it takes time," Lana said between her moans.

Max pushed hard, and a couple of inches slid into Lana. The mixture of pleasure and pain sent another orgasm through Lana.

Max had now managed to squeeze half of his cock into Lana, and started to thrust in and out slowly.

Every now and then he pushed in a bit more, an Lana flinched in pain before the pleasure once again took over.

Max started to fuck her harder now, and the kitchen table was close to collapsing under the weight of Lana being fucked hard.

"Maybe we should continue this in my bedroom," Lana suggested

Max pulled out, and slapped her hard on the ass.

"Whats this?" Max asked with a smile and held her dildo in the air

Lana had forgotten to put her toys away after her small session earlier today.

"Just my toys," replied Lana and she could feel that she started to blush.

Max found a bottle of lube in Lana's toy box that was close to her bed.

"On your knees. Bend over," Max ordered.

Lana did as Max instructed, and Max forced her hands behind her back, holding her firmly in place with one hand.

So there she was, with her face pushed into the mattress, pinned by a giant that could do whatever he wanted with her. My god, she loved to be submissive to Max. Knowing she was under Max full control made her horny like never before.

Lana could feel him putting lube on her ass.

Was he really going to fuck her in the ass now?

Suddenly she felt the dildo pressing against her hole, and she could feel it started to slide in slowly.

Lana moaned as the dildo went further and further into her ass. Even if the dildo were nothing close to max girth or length, she felt her ass being really stretched as Max gently pushed more and more into her.

"Oh my god, I have never felt something so intense before," Lana moaned as she could feel the dildo slide into her tight opening.

"I have never had something this big in my ass before."

"Ha! This is nothing, maybe I can try after" said Max and pushed an inch more into her.

Lana could feel that she had now taken the dildo balls deep. She had never believed that she would be able to fit the big dildo into her. But taking Max would be a challenge for her ass.

"You have taken it all baby. You did a great job"

Lana tried to look, but Max held her firmly, so she could not move.

Then Lana felt something huge pressing against her pussy.

"Lets try this," said Max, "I have never tried DP before."

Lana felt his giant cock trying to ease its way into her soaking wet pussy.

"Slowly Max," Lana moaned.

"Want me to stop?"

"No, just go slow."

Max tried to ease his cock into Lana, but the dildo in the ass made an already tight pussy even tighter.

"Need more lube," said Max and poured some on his cock and Lana's pussy.

On the next try Lana felt the huge head starting to split her tight lips apart as he finally were able to penetrate her.

The feeling was intense, and she held tight in her bedsheets as she felt another orgasm run thru her body.

Max continued to push more and more into Lana, until he finally were balls deep in her stretched out pussy.

"Good girl, now we can start some real fucking here."

Max pulled out most of his cock, before he was ramming it hard back into her pussy. Lana could feel her lips clinging to Max girthy shaft every time he was pulling out, and every time he forced it back in, there was a small pain in her stomach, like her organs were rearranged by Max shaft brutally forcing its way into her.

Then Max started to move the dildo in and out, in the same rhythm he fucked her with his cock.

"Oh my god," Lana moaned, "I have never been so stretched out in my life. Fuck me harder!"

And Max picked up the pace even more, ramming both his cock, and the dildo into her hard.

"I am cumming," moaned Lana as another orgasm went thru her body. She never had this many orgasms in one night before. It was like Max had woken her up sexually. He had woken up the sleeping submissive size-queen she apparently was.

Slowly Max pulled out the dildo from her ass, before he let his cock slide out from her sore pussy.

She could feel both her pussy and asshole was still gaping after the brutal fucking they had been thru.

She was still pinned to the bed by Max strong arm, when she felt something huge swirling around her asshole.

Was she ready for this? Ready for Max huge cock up her ass?

She knew that he had full control over her with his massive strength and size. She knew that if Max wanted to fuck her in the ass, he would do it.

She could only hope and pray that he would go gentle, and that she was able to fit the giant cock in her.

"This is going to be tight," Max said as he poured lube on Lana's hole.

Then she felt the head against her opening, smearing the lube around her tight hole.

Max started to push harder.

"Open wide," he grunted

Lana felt the huge head pressing harder and harder against her opening, but it would not penetrate, no mather how much she tried to relax.

"I don't think it will work Max, its just too big for my ass," Lana said just as she felt a terrible pain from her ass.

Max had actually managed to get the head into her.

"You need to wait Max. Give me some time', she panted in pain and pleasure.

Luckily Max waited, and just held the tip off his cock on her inside.

Slowly the pain gave away.

"Give me a bit more," Lana said and prepared her for the pain she knew would come.

With a firm jerk Max pushed a bit of his cock into Lana's stretched ass.

The pain shot thru Lana's body as a bullet, and she flinched.

"Stop Max, its too much. Pull out a bit."

"Sorry babe, I was carried away. Nobody have ever taken half my cock in the ass before. Hell, most woman run head over heels just if my cock gets close to their ass," Max grunted as he pulled out a bit.

Lana could not believe that she actually had taken half of Max monster up her ass. She hadn't even believed he would get the head inside off her.

"Fuck me slowly, I am filled to the brim here Max"

Max started to fuck Lana's ass with small movements.

"Fuck you are tight"

Max continued to fuck her gently, every now and then he tried to squeeze in more of his cock, but every time Lana flinched in pain.

It was just not room for more cock in her ass.

"Please fuck my pussy. My ass can't take it anymore," Lana moaned. Her ass felt like it was on fire.

Max pulled out, and she felt her ass slowly starting to close.

She laid on her back, and Max positioned himself between her legs, rubbing his cock against her opening.

Up and down along her dripping wet pussy. Before he rubbed it hard an her belly.

The vision of Max dark, thick veiny cock laying on Lana's pale stomach was spectacular. How did it fit inside her? It reached well past her belly button, almost to her boobs.

Lana became even more horny over this look.

Max started to slide his cock into her.

She had accommodated a bit to his cock now, most of the pain was gone.

12