Lana's Interracial Training Pt. 01

Story Info
Something was always lacking from sex for Lana, until now.
5.2k words
4.37
59.8k
49
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,532 Followers

As the huge rubber coated black cock entered my wife's pussy she moaned and lifted her huge tit to her mouth to suck on it. Lana's training and corruption were nearly completed, my mind wandered back to how this had all started.

To look at my wife Lana you would never guess what sexual tension lied beneath her conservative interior. She got her huge, round soft tits and fair skin from the Russian side of her family. Though a few pounds overweight with a slight tummy, which I found sexy, her breasts were just big and fuckable. She often wore clothes to avoid highlighting her tits and that round beautiful ass of hers, but I knew what lay beneath them.

Sex had been always good between us, but I kept feeling something was lacking, that there was some level of pleasure that we had not reached together. Lana never seemed disappointed, it was just that somehow we were missing our mark in bed.

A year ago we ordered a small vibrator, it took some bargaining and wheedling to get her to try it, but on the bed with her legs spread and her eyes closed I was eventually able to convince her to let me use it on her, the results were dramatic to say the least. She began to moan and pant almost instantly. Her huge nipples hardened and her breasts heaved and then she came and came and came. When I slid it inside of her she actually grabbed it out of my hand and started to working it herself as I sucked her tits. It was a miracle the neighbors had not called the police on us.

Then she got on my cock and humped it like an animal pleaded with me to fuck her. I came and she jumped off my cock and started jerking me hard again so I could fuck her a second time.

When we were done we laid there in a sweaty heap, she said quietly we should buy some more toys.

A month later I bought a six inch white dildo on line. In truth this might have been the start of everything that was too come. We got on the bed and she said, that she could not believe that I had brought a friend over to fuck her. I was a little bit stunned but played along with her fantasy. She asked me to give her the sleep mask she sometime used to cover her eyes. I did so and we continued.

"Yes and he is very horny for you," I said as I took the dildo and slid it into my blindfolded wife's pussy. She started to groan as it slid in.

"And he is going to fuck me in front of you?"

I told her yes as I worked "him" in and out of her.

"Oh! And you like seeing me be a slut for other men," at the time I said yes never realizing where this might eventually lead.

"And you can suck my dick while he pounds you," I said shifting around in bed and pressing my cock against her lips. She sucked me while I fucked her with the rubber cock. Then I had my "friend" pull out of her so I could finish the job.

These sessions became more and more intense. One day I decided to surprise her with a slightly bigger "friend." Now truth to tell I might have made a mistake, when ordering on the website I most likely was so horny that I messed up on the pull down menu and instead of the fantasy purple dildo got her a realistic black one.

When the package came with the assorted lingerie and lubes I was disappointed and put it on the side, Lana was a bit racist and I did not think she would entertain it.

I looked at her on the bed wearing the crotchless purple pantyhose and black bra with cut-outs for her nipples and could feel my cock harden. I went down on her, it took me a while to convince her to shave her pussy, but it was worth it. She had also promised to one day get her nipples pierced.

"Honey I guess there will be no company tonight, though."

She took off the mask and looked down at me a bit disappointed and asked me why.

I told her that something had come in the mail, but it was wrong. She asked to see, I showed her the ten inch rubber black cock that had been delivered in the mail by mistake instead of the purple colored fantasy cock.

Her eyes opened in mock horror as she asked how dare I bring home a black friend to fuck her, "What sort of slut do you think I am? What if the neighbors saw him come in?"

"Well since he is here he can watch," she said taking the dildo out of my hand and putting it on the side. She told me to lick her pussy some more while my black friend watched.

"You must think I am some sort of whore. Still he is very big, bigger than you in fact, far bigger than yours," she said picking it up thinking. "And I am a little bit angry at you, what sort of man would bring home a black guy he barely knows to fuck his wife?" she asked.

"I should punish you by fucking his cock anyway!" she said to my total amazement.

Then she reached for the lube and rubbed it all over the "stranger's" cock. I had never really thought about race in my sexual fantasies, but there was something so taboo about Lana's milk white hand lubing up that black dildo, for a second I wondered how it would look in real life for her to do such a thing?

"You are a pervert wanting your wife to fuck a black man, I am so angry I am going to fuck him in front of you, and..." she hesitated not knowing if she wanted to say the words, "..I am going to let him cum inside of me!"

She took the dildo and started to work it into her pussy with a groan and a moan. It looked like it did not want to go in at first, but she worked it until the cock head slid inside of her. My own cock got considerably stiffer just watching.

"You are an awful man bringing home this black guy to fuck me!" she said, "If my family found out they'd disown me!" she said as she began to fuck herself with the rubber dildo.

"No don't touch me right now! I am only for black men right now!" she said as she pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy. The contrast of colors turned me on.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck me hard in front of my husband," she said as I started to jerk off watching her. Playing to her "audience" she sucked her own tits because he "ordered" her to do so as she cried on to be fucked by his big black cock.

Then suddenly she pulled it out of her and told me to fuck her. It was hard brutal sex, she yelled at me to fuck her like a whore and kissed and bit me hard demanding to be made to be cum.

Like an animal she drained my cock of every drop of sperm it had. Then she fell asleep soon afterwards.

The next morning I knew better than to talk to her about what happened, all I know is that it turned me on watching her with that black dildo.

I secretly bought a twelve inch "realistic" dildo and hid it away.

One night we were in bed together watching an adult film together. Most of the time she'd jerk me off or I would finger her while we watched together. What sort of films did we watch? A lot of times they were softcore films or films aimed at women with extra romance and plot. This time though the film we watched had one with a black guy with a huge cock fucking a neglected football widow while her clueless husband watched a game in the living room.

I sat on the bed with my wife sitting on my lap watching the film, she made a comment that this was not the usual film we watched; until she saw the black guy, then her eyes opened wide as she watched the dejected wife start to rub his cock and it started to grow.

I fingered her pussy and found her to be very wet. On the screen the women lamented about her husband not paying enough attention to her, to which the guy laughed and said he would. She laughed back and got down on her knees to suck on his cock.

"She should be ashamed of herself!" Lana said as he eyes opened wide watching the black actor's cock grow to a huge size under her attention. "She is such a whore doing that! It might be okay as a fantasy but to do that is wrong," she said even as she stared at his cock.

I kissed her and she got on top of me all the time watching as the stud entered the wife's pussy. "This is disgusting she said as she humped my cock. "Almost as bad as when you brought that black friend over to fuck me," she said as she looked at me.

I reluctantly had her get off of me and went to where I had hidden the foot long dildo and took it out with some lube.

Her eyes rolled in horror. "You pig! Now you bring home and even bigger black guy to fuck your wife's pussy. What sort of man are you?" she said as she got up and removed her nightgown.

"I am sorry, it is just that he insisted," I told her.

"Then he can speak for himself," she said.

I had to think for a second, then I caught her hint and changed my voice as I dangled the dildo downwards, "Yeah well your husband wants you to have the best and biggest!"

"Really, well let me compare," she said getting on her knees in front of "us." She pulled on my cock a bit and lined it up with the dildo, "Hmph! Not even half the size of his. How could you bring home another man who is so well endowed? What are you trying to do to me?" she said giving my cock a few pulls.

"Do you really want me to pull on his cock?" she said.

I answered in the voice of my friend, "Pull on my cock? I want you to do everything for me!" She wrapped her hand around "his" cock and pulled on it for a moment or two, then she kissed his cock head and sucked on it while she used her other hand to jerk me off.

Then she switched off, but before taking my cock in her mouth she said, "So small, hardly worth the effort!" It might have been as I was so excited that I had to fight back cumming right then and there.

She took turns sucking each of our cocks, gradually spending more and more time sucking the black one.

"You know what? I think that pussy of yours needs some big black cock to loosen it up. And don't give me any shit I heard you have been fucked by black dick before,"

I took the black dildo, which had a suction cup on the end and stuck it to the closet door and lubed it. Lana got on all fours and guided herself against it. She made a series of groans as she worked that fat black cock head into her pussy.

She looked at me slightly angry asking me again what sort of man would ruin his wife by forcing her to fuck another man's cock. All the while she backed onto and away from that huge rubber cock getting herself into a regular rhythm.

"If my family found out about this I'd be disowned," she said worried as she kept bouncing on "his" cock.

I got down in front of her and put my cock in her face, "You pig! You want me to do that while another man fucks me?" she said, she spit on my cock angrily then started to suck it. I reached forward and squeezed her big tits as she sucked me off and slammed herself down onto "my friend's" cock.

She started to groan and moan in a rapid rhythm, her face grew red as the groaning got louder, she took my cock out of her mouth and pleaded with me to take his cock out of her before he comes.

I grabbed her face and told her that she loved it and he ought to fuck her harder and deeper.

"And what if he cums inside of me? He is not wearing a rubber!" she pleaded so realistically I was actually concerned for a moment.

"I think you want that to happen, to show how sexy you are," I told her as I put my cock back in her face.

To my surprise she humped him even harder than before having one big orgasm after another. I could not take it anymore and came in her mouth. "You fucking disgust me!" she said and spit my cum out of her mouth onto the floor.

Rather than be insulted I was stunned, I could not believe how out of control she was. After one more orgasm that was so loud I was surprised the neighbors did not come to our door to see what had happened she slid off the wet dildo and laid on the floor, not moving for a second, then she started to shake and I could hear her cry.

"I can't believe I did that or said that," she said getting onto her knees and putting her arms around me.

We got up and she held me tight, I told her it was okay and could feel my cock rising and pressing against her stomach. "You were so sexy," I told her.

We wound up in bed, me on top of her fucking her while I sucked on her big pale tits. Once we finished we talked.

"You know we could never really do anything like this. Like that, in real life I mean, we can play but that is it," she added on.

I thought about it a moment and then asked her why not experiment a little, within the confines of not violating anything she was uncomfortable with. I told her clearly she did not want another man to fuck her and she was not going to suck one off, but what about giving a black guy a hand job?

She thought about it for a bit and said she might feel uncomfortable doing it and would have to be a bit drunk," I was somewhat stunned to see her thinking about doing it at all.

"Well what about letting a black guys kiss you or feel your tits," I asked as I grew hard again. She saw this and seized my cock in her hand.

"It would have to be done in private or where nobody knew us," she said as she rubbed my cock.

"Well, how about just going out to a club and dancing with another guy, with me there?"

"I might do that, but it has to be where nobody knew us,"

My mind went through some possibilities. I leaned over and sucked on her tits. I grabbed her and rolled over so she was on top of me, I wanted her to get on top of me but she told me her pussy was too sore from the dildo. So instead she jerked me off until I came, she aimed my load all over my stomach saying that she did not want to stain the bedspread.

As she got up to get me a towel I wondered if this was like the first time I was cuckolded. And wondered if it would be the last.

For the rest of the week I was super-attentive to Lana. That Friday I told her that we were going out, and I had a surprise for her, I had bought that tight leather dress for her, the one that looked so sexy when she tried it on but was a bit out of our price range.

She was happy and smiling then she got that look in her eye. "Has this got to do with your fantasy?" I told her no, but that maybe she could wear it out to the club. She liked the idea, the club we went to was mostly white so she figured I was not going to be pushing her to do anything.

That night fate intervened, when we got to the club a lot of people were driving away from it. I asked someone outside what had happened and they told me that it turned out that they had been paying bribes to pass inspection and the city had shut it down.

"I guess we should go home," Lana said disappointed. I told her I knew of another club we could go to across town. When we pulled up I could see she liked the new club. It was a bit crowded due to the displaced patrons of the other club coming over there but we got in. The music was loud, however, this club was more mixed than the one she was used to going to. We got a table and had a few drinks.

I told her I had to use the bathroom, maybe it was the sexy dress, or our role-playing but when I came back there was a guy, a black guy, trying to talk to Lana, but I could tell that she was not into him, at least not yet.

When I got near to the table he said his goodbye to her and moved on. She looked at me suspiciously as if I arranged it. I told her I had nothing to do with it.

Soon one of her favorite songs came on, we got up on the dance floor and started to dance. I could see a lot of guys looking her over as there were just not that many pale redheads in the club, especially ones with pale skin wearing a tight black leather dress. Her tits at times threatened to bounce free of their leather prison. After a few dances the drinks were hitting me a bit hard and I wanted to rest, but she wanted to dance some more. I told her I'd be back at the table.

She danced by herself for a bit, then some other guy came up and started to dance by her, then near her, then next to her. She again seemed a bit uncomfortable but maybe the drinks were hitting her and soon she was dancing with her new partner as I watched from the table.

There is something very odd about watching your wife dance with another guy. Now it is one thing if she is dancing with her grandfather at your wedding or family reunion. It is another thing in its entirety when she is doing it at a night club; especially when she is dancing with a black guy that you'd secretly like to see fuck her. It is sensual, yet public, and still there is the fact that she is wiggling her body next to him.

A slower dance came on and my wife shot a look over to me, but all she saw was me ordering another drink. A little pissed, and to punish me she stood on the dance floor. In my defense it was seltzer, as were most of my other drinks before, but she did not know that.

She danced very close to him. Then he put his arm on her waist, he tried to move it down but she grabbed his wrist and moved it back up. When the song was over someone out of my line of sight was calling him over, so he gave her a quick peck on the cheek and she headed back to the table.

Sweaty, she sat down next to me, I had a drink ready for her. She glared at me and asked if I planned it. I asked her how could I have done so?

"Well I know about you and your fantasy," she said.

"But we are only here because the other club we wanted to know was closed. How could I plan that?"

Feeling a little bit better she chowed down on the appetizers I had ordered. After I went back on the floor with her we decided to call it a night. Outside it was raining hard. She saw her dance partner under the awning trying to hail a non-existent cab. Lana bit her lip as I waited for the rain to slow down a bit.

"Could we give him a lift?" she asked me.

I was surprised but told her it would not be a problem and while she went to tell him I went to the car. As I went to pick them up the sky opened up again harder than before. Then the second freaky thing happened, from time to time the front passenger door would get jammed and this was one of those times, I resolved to fix it but as I pulled up along with all the other cars honking to get up to the curb I knew we had to rush. He hopped in and my wife followed trying to get in the front door then realizing what was wrong she piled into the back.

He gave his address and I almost regretted it at first, it was on the other side of town and nobody has to tell you how people drive like idiots in the rain.

I looked back at my wife, her rain wet pale tits heaving in the back seat, a fact not lost on her dance partner.

"Wow! That was some good dancing out there. Do you usually hit this club, I have not seen you before and I would have noticed!"

My wife went through the whole story of the other club being closed causing him to laugh saying our bad luck was his good luck.

"Hey! You didn't mind me dancing with her? Did you?"

I told her I was cool with it, he chuckled and asked if I was really cool with it, I told him again I was.

He turned to her and said to me, "Would you be cool with me kissing your old lady right in this car?"

I guess he weighed the odds and realized the worse that could happen would be that he would be tossed out in the rain.

"Hey! Don't I get a say so?" Lana said.

"Well would you mind?"

"Yes!"

"But why? Your husband seems pretty good about it, I bet he is one of those guys who'd like to see you experiment a bit more! Right? You a bit of a prude, or just a bit racist."

"I am not! This is not fair," she said.

"Well how about a little kiss?"

"Well uh, okay why not?" my wife said, maybe it was the drinks, or the rain, I could not say.

She turns towards the guy and kissed him, I caught the sight for a moment in the rear view mirror and was transfixed. The light changed and the horns reminded me to go, but it seemed like she kissed him for such a long time. They both laugh and she kisses him again while she seemed to take delight in my torment.

He pulls away and looks her over and says "Dam! You are so white! I bet there is no black in your family tree!" my wife felt a bit uncomfortable about his remark.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,532 Followers
12