Lance's First BackDoor

Story Info
First time Lance give anal.
1.4k words
4.11
130.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers

Written from the inspiration of experiences and friends, this fantasy is for reading pleasure and enlightenment. Any resemblace to actual persons or activities is coincidental. Caren Part 2

After resting a while, Caren began to stroke Lance's semi-hard penis. Her kitty was a little sore from the first cock she'd ever had in it, but she wanted more.

Lance smiled at her enthusiasm, and the recuperative powers of his own sex. He was rigid in minutes, ready to give his nineteen year old `student' some more lessons in body sharing. His stamina belied his years, and he was capable of a repeat performance without any difficulty.

Caren leaned over and kissed on the crown of his magnificent organ. She marvelled at the size and shape of it. Un-cut and eight inches long, the penis also measured almost two inches across. She studied the veins and ridges, cupped his heavy sac in her palm and gently rolled the tender glands. She placed her lips at the tip and slowly took the massive penis into her mouth. It still tasted of their recent sex. A heavy musk of the combined cum fluids left over from her de-flowering experience, moments before.

She was still tingling from the fullness and depth of penetration. All the toys she had ever used never made it that far inside her, or spread her that wide. Caren looked down at her red, puffy slit, still damp from sharing love with this man. Her clitoris stood firm from its sheath, almost begging for more attention. She would soon get her wish.

The combination of excitement, recent sex and the fire on the hearth kept Caren's skin flushed pink. Her green eyes sparkled with anticipation for what would happen next. Caren didn't have to wait long. Lance moved to where his face was near her swollen vulva and began to gently lick the outer folds of soft, pink skin. The labia blossomed at the tender touch and the inner folds appeared in a soft flower. The insistent clitoris was readily apparent, thick red and swelled to full thickness. It was almost the size of her little finger.

She moaned softly as Lance sucked the bud between his lips. She responded by taking his penis deeper in her throat. Lance felt the back of her mouth, then she swallowed and more of his erection slid down the warm, wet passage. He moved his hips slowly and began a fucking movement. Caren grabbed his butt and set a pace to take the shaft easier. Locked in sixty-nine, mouths to sexes, each brought the other towards the highth of passion.

Just prior to filling her throat with cum, Lance pulled out of her mouth. A groan of disappointment changed to pleasure and surprise as he started licking her from clitoris to anus. He lingered at her back door and eventually pressed his probing tongue into the tight orifice. Caren rolled her hips to widen the spread and give him the `go ahead' to continue his exploration of her rear entrance.

The earthy scent of her rear mingled with the aroma of her vagina, intriguing Lance's desires. Stiffening his tongue, he began to push against the wrinkled opening. It yeilded to gentle pressure and Caren moaned as she was being rimmed.

"Oh, Lance! That feels so good." Her hips moved to push her butt into his face. "That's it. Lick my ass good!"

Lance got his tongue into the opening as far as he could, getting the hole as wet as possible, then inserted a finger where his tongue had been. Caren groaned and spread her butt, the orifice seemed to open wider the longer he probed at it. He had always dreamed of having anal sex with a girl, but had never found a willing participant, partly owing to his massive size. Caren seemed comfortable with his efforts.

"Caren, have you `done it' back here?" He questioned.

"Well, .. yeah." She answered, after a deep sigh. "I .. I've been doing butt for a while. It's `safer', you know?"

"I can't believe you did back door, but not kitty fucking." He commented.

"I ... um .. I was saving my kitty for marriage or love or something, but mostly I was afraid of getting pregnant. Now I'm on the `patch' so I don't have to worry about that. Then I read your `first time story' and wanted it to be like that for me."

"Was it? That good, I mean?"

"Uh-huh! It was just like I wanted it to be. Soft, gentle, and caring. Not just `poke it in, there you go'.

"I'll tell you, Caren. I've never fucked a girl in the butt." He admitted.

"Never?!" She asked incredulously.

"Nope. Couldn't find a girl that would try to take this in her backside." He replied, holding up his erection for emphasis.

"Well, darling, you found one, now!" She smiled and pushed her butt back at him.

Lance continued his oral attention to Caren's ass and vulva. He switched back and forth while keeping a finger inside her rear. Her soft moaning had him very excited. He was eager to thrust his penis into his first anal sex.

Caren took the lead and got down on her knees. Her body was almost flat on her thighs. She had Lance kneel behind her and get her ready. She instructed him to wet his fingers with saliva and begin to work it into her anus. As he did, he watched the opening grow and loosen. It easily accepted two fingers, now, Caren told him to wiggle them around and really loosen the muscles back there.

Then, she had him put his erection into her vagina, to add her own lubrication to the mix. She even started to cum as he stroked slowly into her front hole. She had him stop before she did, though. She told him to hold his cock at the entrance and let her do the `work'. Lance did so and marveled at the sight and feel of her very tight anus capturing his erection.

He felt her hot colon sheath his crown, then a sudden release of that pressure, followed by his penis disappearing into the tiny hole. He had never felt anything so hot, so tight, and so smooth at the same time. It was tighter than even her virgin vagina, despite the fact that she said she did this a lot. When she was fully impaled on the dragon, she told him to start moving.

"I .. I don't think I should, yet." He stammered. "If I move, I'll cum! I can feel it that close!"

"Take your time, lover. It feels real good back there! I am soooo full! This has never been so good!"

Lance felt her move, noticing that her fingers were at her clitoris and vaginal entrance. She was so hot! When he finally dared to move, he stroked slowly. He watched her anus try to hold him in, the sphincter gripped his rod tightly as he withdrew. It also clung tightly as he pushed back in, pulling her butt cheeks together as well.

The newness of the act, his excitement, and the incredible feelings brought his release up quickly. The heat built up in his belly and flowed through him faster than he could remember. When his testicles drew tight and his penis swelled, Caren groaned louder.

"OH YESSS! That's it! Cum in meee! ... ohgodyessss! Fill my asssss!" She hissed.

The liquid fire poured from his penis, filling Caren's bowels with jet after jet of hot cum. He cried out as an animal would, growling out his orgasm, thrusting harder as he emtied himself into her rear. Caren screamed, too, as her own orgasmic completion took over her body.

She fell forward and the last shots of thick, white fluid fell across her back in addition to that which ran out of her widened anus. Lance watched the muscle sqeeeze the cum from her back hole. The sight was so hot that he did as he would have in front. He lapped the flowing juice from her rear before he collapsed next to Caren on the floor.

"Wow! That was intense! That was so cool!! Are you okay?" He panted.

"Oh Yeah!" She gasped. "It was real good here, too!"

The went on in to the bathroom to clean up. Both of them were a little sore from the hard, heavy sex. A long, hot shower relaxed them as they bathed one another from top to bottom. Caren even got Lance to fill her vagina once more before they finished the bath. Then, they went into the bedroom and fell together, kissing hot, eager for the next `lesson'. The only question was "Who is the `teacher' and who is the `student', now?"

txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers