Land of Huge Cocks Ch. 02

Story Info
Clothes makes the woman…
5.1k words
4.64
101.9k
79

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,710 Followers

"Did you see her cock?" Simon said in the car going home. "My god!"

"Yes I did sweetie," Gina said. "Most impressive!"

"All that cum..." Simon said in a far off voice.

"Did you like that?" Gina asked. She knew the answer.

"Did I like it? Of course I liked it!" Simon said absently checking his lips for any residue from the massive tidal wave of cum the good doctor shot down his throat. Then as an after thought, "I have never sucked cock before."

"Well you certainly knew exactly what to do. I could tell that she really enjoyed it."

"Yes...she did, didn't she?" Simon said proudly.

"I just loved watching you suck that cock. You were great. I love sucking a huge cock...don't you?" Gina asked.

"Yes, yes...I do," Simon said giving it some thought.

"Lift your dress. Show me your panties!" she barked.

Simon pulled his hem up revealing his panties with his hard cock coming straight out the top. His panties were no match for his cock once he got hard.

"Oh god Simon. I'm dripping wet. Play with it. Pull it out and play with it while I drive."

"Gina!" he said somewhat shocked.

"Nobody can see. Do it."

Simon freed his cock and started stroking it.

"I'm so proud of the way you handled that cock," she said.

They entered the mall and headed for a nice restaurant. Gina couldn't help but notice the looks they were getting. Practically every guy they passed did a double take. Simon had to have noticed, but didn't say a word.

"Now aren't you glad you wore that dress?" Gina said under her breath.

"Is that what they are looking at?" Simon asked puzzled.

"That and those nice boobs of yours," Gina smiled. "You look really good honey."

"Yes...I guess you are right," Simon smiled. He nonchalantly reached for the top button of his dress and undid it. His lace bra did little to keep his nice C cup breasts from swaying back and forth.

They were seated at the restaurant and Simon noticed the way the waiter was looking at him as he took their order. He wasn't sure why, but he glanced at the young man's crotch and saw a bulge. He was pretty sure his breasts were the reason.

"Did you see that?" he said excitedly as the waiter walked away. "I think I made that young man horny."

"I know you did," Gina smiled. "You're headlights are on high." Simon glanced down and saw his nipples sticking through the material of his dress.

They enjoyed a nice meal and walked back to the car. Gina noticed that Simon added a little sway to his walk. They got home and Gina took him straight to the bedroom. They celebrated with a nice long fuck. Simon lost count of how many times he had climaxed that day. It didn't seem to matter. He could get hard at the drop of a hat. There was always so much cum!

The next morning Gina suggested they go shopping for some new clothes. The doctor gave her the address of a place that specialized in clothes for people like Simon. He slipped on a nice sun dress and they headed out.

The address was a small little boutique. They walked in the door and told the clerk that Dr. Hugo gave them the address. The clerk smiled. "Don't worry about a thing. We have the cutest things you ever laid eyes on." Then she did something neither expected. She locked the front door and flipped the open sign to closed.

"We work with Dr. Hugo all the time," she said ushering them back to a private fitting room. The walls featured full length mirrors and there was a nice couch sitting in the middle of the room. "Please, have a seat." Gina and Simon sat on the couch very impressed.

"Now tell me what you had in mind?" she asked.

Simon found himself confused once again. He wasn't sure how to go about this. "I guess I need a little bit of everything. You see...there has been a slight change in..."

"Yes, yes...I understand. There has been a change in your body and now you need some clothes. As I said, we work with Dr. Hugo all the time. Tell me, do you have any panties, bras?"

"No, just the ones I have on."

"Ok, we will start there. We have the sexiest little under things. You'll see," she said rising to her feet. Simon was so relieved. "You look like you are probably a C cup. Am I close?"

Gina spoke up, "Yes. He is wearing a C cup right now and fits very well wouldn't you say Simon?" Simon turned to Gina, "Yes, I guess so."

"Wonderful. Let me get some things to show you. I'll be right back," the clerk said leaving the room.

"I'm starting to get aroused," Simon said under his breath to Gina.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she will understand," Gina said patting him on the thigh.

"But it's embarrassing," he said more pointedly.

"Yes, I'm sure it is sweetie," Gina said nonchalantly.

The clerk came back in with tons of bras. There were silk ones, satin ones, lacy ones. They seemed to be of every color. "Here we go. Look at all these beautiful bras. As you'll see, there is one for every occasion. I really love the silk ones. They feel so good against the breasts."

Poor Simon could hardly hear a word she said. His cock had not only gotten hard from looking at the bras, but now it was throbbing. He was totally embarrassed by the now noticeable lump dominating his lap underneath his sun dress.

"Well, well..." the clerk said evenly, "Someone has gotten a little excited, haven't they? No need to worry happens all the time. I guess we should have started with the panties. We have panties custom made for our special customers. They add extra support while still being terrible sexy. Tell me dear...what are we dealing with under there?"

Simon was totally red. He feared this very thing. He grabbed the hem of the sun dress and pulled it up. His panties were no match for his throbbing cock. They had bunched up around the base barely hiding his balls.

'Mmmm," the clerk said. "May I?" she asked reaching over and taking Simon's cock in her hand. "This must be what, twelve, thirteen inches?"

"Twelve," Gina stated.

The clerk pulled Simon's erection down to his legs, held it flat against his thigh. The head of his cock was even with his knee. "Yes, I think you are correct. Our panties are made for girls like you. They allow for these," she said indicating his massive balls. "The waist bands are re-enforced giving that added support when things get out of hand." Then her tone changed completely, "And they feel divine." She looked at Simon, "I think we need to take care of this or we won't get much done. Don't you agree?"

Simon just nodded his head yes.

The clerk smiled and started sliding her hands up and down Simon's shaft. She looked at Gina and smiled, "Would you like to help?"

Gina smiled back. "Sure!" She grabbed Simon's shaft placing her hands intermixed with the clerks. Together they stroked Simon's huge erection.

"I never get tired of this," the clerk said to Gina.

"I know what you mean. I love playing with this thing!"

"May I?" she asked.

"Please do."

The clerk opened her mouth and consumed the head of Simon's cock. They stroked in unison pumping that monster as best they could. Simon leaned back against the couch and closed his eyes. He could feel the clerk's tongue and lips working him hard. He could feel it coming. It was his first orgasm for the day.

"Oh god...almost...arrrrgggghhhh!" His balls contracted sending a massive wave of steaming hot cum right up his shaft.

The clerk was amazing. She managed to swallow everything for the first twenty seconds or so. It was quite impressive. By then she was simply full and pulled off pointing Simon's cock at Gina. She immediately took it in her mouth just in time for the next several blasts. She did her best, but wasn't able to get it all.

The clerk produced a towel and cleaned Simon's cock and handed it to Gina who wiped her mouth and face. She also cleaned the huge spots on the couch where he was sitting.

"I'm so sorry about that," he said seeing the stains. Now that his cock was deflated he tucked it within his panties.

"Don't worry. Those covers come off and go straight in the wash," she smiled.

"Let's see if we can get those panties on him before it comes back," Gina suggested.

"Good idea," the clerk said leaving the room.

Gina helped Simon out of his dress, bra and panties. The clerk came back with assorted panties. She handed a pair to Simon, "Try those." He slipped them on and was immediately impressed with the fit. His balls were held by the little silk basket and there was just enough extra silk to contain his cock without bulging out the top.

"See? Much better," she said pleased. "Now, here's the matching bra."

He slipped it on the clerk checked the fit. She couldn't resist running her hands over his luscious boobs. By the time she removed them Simon's nipples were poking through the thin silk in a most seductive way.

"Yes, that is terribly cute," the clerk said. She turned to Gina, "Don't you think so?"

Gina surveyed her husband standing there wearing that sexy bra and silk panties. His nipples were begging to be sucked and his cock was growing rapidly. "Cute doesn't begin to cover it," she said with a smile.

"You need some nylons girl," the clerk said. She opened a drawer and pulled out a sexy garter belt. "Here you go," she said handing it to Simon. "Now let's see...I think seamed stockings to begin with." She pulled out a pair of black nylons and handed them to Simon. "Now honey, walk over to that chair and let us watch you put on those stockings."

Simon walked over by the chair and tried to figure out how the garter belt went. "No, no, no honey. A girl has to know what she's doing especially if someone is watching. Now try again and remember...you are being watched, make it sexy."

"Ok," Simon said nodding his head. There was so much to learn. This time he wrapped the garter belt around his waist and snapped it together. He arranged it so the little flower was in front as it was supposed to be. He looked in the mirror to check its fit. His cock was bulging his panties, but the waist band was able to hold. You could see every little detail of it pressed against the silk. It looked terribly erotic.

Thus encouraged he took one of the nylons and proceeded to roll it up his leg. Once again he was impressed with the cool feel of nylon against his flesh.

"Nice," the clerk said. "Now... the other one." Simon looked over to see the both of them staring at him from the couch. He felt his face flush, but it was very exciting. He was not used to being watched like that. He slipped the other one on watching himself in the mirror. He quickly realized he needed to do it slower.

"Now that was great," the clerk said. "See, you are learning. You'll be a pro in no time. Now let's go pick out something to wear."

The three of them wandered out to the shop. The clerk took Simon by the arm and walked him over to the costume section. "These are the costumes. They are so much fun. We have everything from naughty school girl, to the Vamp and of course the Vixen. There is only one rule. It has to be sexy. The sexier it is the better. Now, you may be a little shy right now, but trust me, just go with your instincts."

Simon feasted his eyes on the costumes. Oh how he wished he could see some hot little thing wearing this one and that one, and well, all of them. Then he realized he was the hot little thing and felt his face flush again. He loaded his arms up and the clerk walked him back to the fitting rooms.

"Ok honey, slip on the first one and come out here so we can see," the clerk said holding the curtain open for him. Simon stepped into the dressing room and the clerk joined Gina on the couch.

"This is so exciting," Gina said to the clerk.

"Just wait. It's getting ready to get sooo much better. I would do this job for free," the clerk said with a huge smile.

The first outfit was the school girl. The clerk knew it would be. All the first timers picked it. He slipped on the white button down shirt. He was certainly used to that. But this one was skin tight. He was getting ready to ask for the next size when he remembered it was supposed to fit tight. He unbuttoned the first two buttons and looked in the mirror. He didn't have boobs the last time he wore one of these. He bent over a little and glanced at his cleavage in the mirror. Yeah, that was definitely hot!

He grabbed the sexy little plaid skirt and stepped into it. He fastened it around his waist and looked in the mirror again. It was so short you could see his stocking tops peeking out. It looked terribly slutty, but then again...

He took a deep breathe and stepped past the curtain. The clerk and Gina were sitting on the couch talking about something. Their conversations topped in mid sentence as both turned their full attention to Simon.

"Oh Simon!" Gina said duly impressed. "Turn around...let me see."

"Do you like it?" Simon said feeling a pang of insecurity. Gina got up and walked around him twice checking it out. On the second pass she ran her hand along the bottom of his skirt emphasizing its shortness.

"I love it. Very hot. Very sexy."

"She needs some shoes. What do you think Gina, heels or flats?" the clerk asked.

"Oh I think heels with the stockings. Now if she were wearing knee highs, I would say flats. That would be very sexy. But with stockings, definitely heels, especially the way they peek out like that."

"Yes, I agree," the clerk said leaving the room. She came back with several pairs of heels. Gina looked them over and pulled out a pair of bright red ones. They featured five rows of ankle straps with a nice stiletto heel. And they had two little tassels hanging off the back.

"These definitely," Gina said handing them to Simon. The girls watched as he slipped them on and buckled the five straps going up his ankle. They could see a difference in Simon immediately. He stood in front of the full length mirror appraising his heels. The girls came up behind him and looked at his reflection too.

"So sexy," the clerk said. She reached around and unbuttoned the third button to his shirt allowing much more cleavage to appear. "That's better."

"Oh yes it is," Gina agreed. Her hand had found its way up his very short skirt and was toying his silk clad bottom.

"You poor dear," the clerk said, "You're horny again aren't you?"

"I'm horny too," Gina admitted. I want to ride him this time. She grabbed Simon's hand and led him over to the couch.

"Ok Simon...you know the drill," Gina said pushing his skirt up and reaching for his panties. Once free it towered straight up. "Oh yeah!" Gina smiled.

"Here, let me help," the clerk said moving behind them. She helped Gin climb on top of Simon and aimed his cock at her dripping wet pussy.

Gina eased herself down taking as much of that cock as she could. "God I love that thing!" she said starting to rock back and forth. She reached down and unbuttoned Simon's shirt the rest of the way and pulled his breasts out of his bra cups.

The clerk moved up by Simon's head. She reached underneath her dress and produced a nice ten inch cock and pushed it to Simon's lips. Simon turned his head so he could gobble it up.

Gina should have been surprised, but wasn't. She watched her husband suck that insanely thick cock as she rocked back and forth. She reached over and felt the clerk's breast. She worked her finger over the now hard nipple poking through her dress. With her other hand she reached for Simon's breast.

The clerk came first blasting a huge load down Simon's mouth, which triggered his orgasm where he filled Gina's pussy with gallons of cum.

The clerk produced another towel and tucked her cock back into her panties. "Ok honey show us your next selection." Simon tucked his cock away, pushed his skirt down and headed for the dressing room. The girls sat on the couch and waited.

Gina couldn't resist putting her hand in the clerk's lap. She loved those big cocks. She traced along its length, squeezing here and there.

"Why Gina," the clerk smiled, "I believe you are hornier than your husband." She unbuttoned Gina's blouse and pulled her breasts free of her bra.

"Suck my nipples." Gina smiled. She clamped her lips on one while reaching for the other.

Simon changed out of the school girl uniform and into a French Maid uniform. This one came with a bustier which he was able to figure on his own. The bustier slimmed his waist and pushed his boobs out the top making him particularly horny. And there was a frilly petticoat that went underneath the puffed out his short little dress making him feel completely exposed. He walked back out to show the girls.

The clerk was down to her garter belt and stockings, her thick cock in Gina's mouth. "Oh, that looks lovely," she said pulling her cock away from Gina. She walked over to Simon with her cock swaying back and forth. She walked around him checking the fit. Her cock bumped into his leg twice.

"You look simply precious," the clerk exclaimed. Simon's eyes drifted down to her cock lodged against his petticoat. "Gina?"

"Absolutely gorgeous. Very suggestive, erotic," Gina agreed looking at the two of them.

The clerk walked back over to Gina and stuck her cock into Gina's mouth. Gina immediately went to work. "Ok Simon, let's see the next one," the clerk said sweetly ramming her cock past Gina's lips.

Hours later they had box after box of sexy clothes for Simon to wear. He had everything from bras and panties to garter belts and corsets, nylons of every description. He had short dresses, formal dresses, sexy dresses, dresses for around the house. And there was jewelry, hair clips, scarves and various other accessories to go with his new outfits. And of course shoes! There were short boots, long boots, thigh high boots and booties. There were flats and heels from four inches to a whopping six inch spike.

"This is going to cost a small fortune. No actually, probably a large fortune. What's the damage?" Gina asked the clerk.

"Don't worry about a thing. The clinic will pick up the tab," the clerk smiled.

Gina's mouth dropped open, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," she explained. "Now you will probably want to do something more...elaborate... with your hair. I strongly suggest stopping by here," she said handing Simon a card. "Tell them you are from the clinic and they will take care of you."

Gina looked at Simon in the car as they left, "I can't believe all the wonderful clothes we have for you Simon. They all look so cute. Don't you think so?"

"I never knew women's clothes were so difficult."

"Yes dear, but it's worth it. You'll see."

"Yes, you may be right," Simon confirmed feeling his cock nestled against the smooth silk underneath his dress. And then of course there were the nylons. The heels would take some getting used to.

Gina pulled into the parking lot of the salon and they walked inside. "Hello. We are here to get a makeover for my hus... excuse me, my friend here. Dr. Hugo sent us."

The girl smiled when she heard that. "Yes, please have a seat. We will be right with you." Two girls stepped into the lobby from another door, looked at the girl behind the counter who nodded at Gina. They two stepped over to her, "May we interest you in a massage while you wait for your friend?"

"Oh my...that sounds lovely," Gina said quite surprised.

"Come with us please." Gina glanced at Simon and followed the girls through the door.

Minutes later another girl appeared. "We are ready now. Will you follow me?"

Simon looked up at the very attractive girl, noticed her stylish dress and shoes. He never really noticed women's shoes before, but now they caught his eye. "Yes, of course."

She led him to the back of the salon and sat him in a chair. "Now, what are we going to do today?" she asked cheerfully.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,710 Followers
12