Land of Oblivion

Story Info
The Goddess takes her slave to the Land of Oblivion.
2.2k words
3.64
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brushing my hand by your head, I feel your hair, the short spikes feel strong like the muscles in your body. Although tough, you yearn to be submissive, for another to guide you in a space you cherish, that wonderful place of oblivion. You wish in your mind wanderings of being pushed to that point, of guarding yourself, your physique, your brain, your pain threshold, and you smile at the same time of seeing me before you with my crop.

I walk by your shoulder and tap you on your skin with my leather band of stiffness, you stick your nose out to smell the leather and see if you can gain any scent in its passing. As you can't, you open your eyes to follow my feet in front of you, walking with a grace, which you seek to see, this is what you desire, the gracefulness but strength of the Domme.

My legs are sheathed in black shiny stockings, my feet are strapped by leather, the softness of both you yearn to have pressed to your nose. When I allow you to place your rough hand on me and mine, you remember the kindness of friendship.

As you close your eyes you are awaiting my touch, not of my hand, but of the tools of my trade, the flogger's leather strips, the stiffness of the leather slapper, the tidiness of the crop, or the thud of the suede straps. I choose...my crop, it causes a flinch in your brain but not in body, it hits with a slap and a hardness of no resistance and the sound is crisp against your flesh. It makes the red mark immediately and pleases me. You have earned another slap for your patience, and I decide to bring my foot up to your nose standing on one leg, so as I bend over your head so my crotch is above your shoulder, you can now smell fragrances of both leather and me.

As my crop is finding its way down your shoulder, your back, waist, hip and finally nestles underneath you, and you bend your back so I can push it under further until it reaches completely under you, between now, your legs. As it settles there, I slowly inch it back toward me with a quiet creep. Once out and free, I bring it down hard on your thigh and you stiffen but don't make a sound. I have moved my foot so it is under your face, settled by your mouth, and again, the crop comes down hard on your thigh.

"SHUT UP", I shout at your sniveling little whine which squeaks from your lips. "Is it too hard for you?" I gander with my question.

"No, I need another Goddess Meme", comes the plead from your sniveling orifice.

"Why do you need another?" I whisper.

"Because your hand is good for my soul?", you ask with a question mark.

"Exactly, because what you endure is good for your brain and your soul. Because you crave to be under my extraordinary hand!" I pronounce.

Another swipe comes down and you beg me with your eyes as they drift over and look at your new "application of discipline."

Your eyes wander and close thinking about your new collar. It is not yet on, it has not been buckled yet around your whiskered neck. It is brand new. It must smell delightful. The gray stones shimmer with the reflection of the light bouncing in play from the lights around you. The strong stench of the leather you desire to be so close to your nose, you imagine seeping up the chemicals, which create the smell from the tanned skin, you breathe in, like your nose is over a bowl of soup.

"What do you want now, little foot slut?", I ponder to you.

"I, I, I want my new gift", you whimper.

"Oh...you want your shiny bright toy?", I reply.

"Yes, Goddess Meme, if it pleases you," squeaks from your lips.

I look over at your new apparatus. It is beautiful. Black leather base with a 1 inch gray leather strip embedded with the gray Labradorite stones and brushed metal studs. It is special with the brushed metal clasp in the back for clenching around your skin, which is now wrinkled from the sun.

I strut over to your new discipline device and bring it to your face so you can see that it has been made especially for you. Your brown eyes come up to tiny slits to peer and see what has been stamped inside and are able to see the insignia of "ground moll" stamped into the black leather. Only you will know what is there to remind you that you belong sniveling along the floor like a red racer, sliding over to meet my lovely toes to kiss again and again until I shout at you, "ENOUGH, I'VE HAD ENOUGH."

Bringing your collar to your skin, I hold it in front of your nose so you can breathe in deeply your new accoutrement. Pulling it to the back of your head, I yank hard to buckle it so there is only a small amount of room for your to swallow your measly spittle. Watching the light bounce from the reflection of the stones makes me smile. The new shiny rings are ready to hold your neck still so your body won't flail.

I bring out my chain and bring it through the side ring. I attach it with a carabiner to the hook on the floor. As you lay on the bed, you find yourself becoming aroused at the fear of being restrained. Next, the other side is harnessed down. Your ankles are hooked at the bottom of the bed and you are now prostrate and helpless. I walk around to see you from the front and you raise your eyes to see me in my golden glory.

"What?", I ask in a bothered voice.

I know you are ready. It's that look of wanting more. That pathetic look you give me when you want your stripes. Your stripes of freedom to the Land of Oblivion.

The flogger is waiting for you, the one you want, I pass it up and try my leather slapper, the one with the doubled long leather-holed strap with the small handle, which fits perfectly in my hand. I bring it over and slide it along your side, the leather is cold, your body flexes away from the feel.

"Lay still," I say.

"Yes Goddess Meme," you reply.

The happiness I have when delivering the blows, so they start.

First comes a light swat, the next one is heavier, the next one stronger and finally it comes down hard against your thigh, it swishes close to your other leg and then finally the leather comes down, Swoosh, hard enough to leave a red wide band on both thighs.

I take my velvet-gloved hand and place it against your thigh and you can feel the coolness of the velvet fabric slink across your skin in a delicate caress. Both hands are there to sooth the sting of the slapper and they glide gently across your thigh to ease the burn of the blows.

Walking around to your face, I place my shoe up to your nose so you can worship the leather-encased silk stocking-wrapped toes inside my stilettoes.

"Breathe you fool, breathe," I command.

You do and sigh a sigh of relief that you were given a reward for staying so still.

Now, I will take my flogger, the one with the wide bands of suede. Tickling the space between your cheeks above your thighs, I bring up the suede bands up your back and over your shoulders so they separate from the back of your head down and touch your cheeks, over your nose and stop right there.

"Breathe you morph of a human being, mutt, subject of mine, breathe in the strong smell of the suede, which will now cause you to be step into the Land of Oblivion."

You can't look at me, because I am standing my your hips, but you wish to look while taking in the strong aroma of the hide, which will make contact with your hide.

Bringing the straps away from your nose, back down to where they were, you feel them leave your body. I place my velvet glove on your waist and apply the straps with a thud against your butt. You relish the joy of the blow. Closing your eyes, you take in the knowledge that there will be another as I slide my hand to your shoulder and bring down the thudding straps of cow skin against your thighs. As I step around to your head where I am standing in front of you now, you can faintly smell my perfume, which I aptly wear my favorite, "Red."

Stepping now down your right side, I slide my hand along your shoulder and fly the straps along your shoulders, you feel them whisk by your hair. And stepping down one more time, so my hand is on your leg, I take my final slap, again, on your ass.

As I finish with a glorious breath out, my smile becomes wide and I joyfully see the marks come up to the surface peeking at me and then turning a more rosy red color. You remind me of a friend who enjoys the same treatment, lying, without making a sound.

As I walk silently to your face traipsing my hand along your skin to your shoulders, I stand on one leg and bring the spike of my stiletto up to your mouth. I slide the heel into the corner of your mouth and tell you to, "suck like a little suckling pig. Sip on the edges, feel the sharpness of the heel which has been scraped along the ground to it's perfect shape. Inhale the smell of the leather which you can see holds my precious foot, which you wish to lick."

I take out the heel and force in the tip of my shoe in your mouth. You have a decrepit smile on your face, made for you by the corner being shoved against your tongue and down your mouth so the wedge makes the edges of your mouth wider.

"Do you like that little worm?", I ask playfully. "Are you liking the shoe, which you cherish being shoved down your throat?"

Mumbles and groans are all I hear back from you and I laugh at your feeble attempts to make any meaningful words eek out of out of your stuffed orifice.

I remove my shoe and ask you what you want as your drool drips from your bottom lip.

"I want you Goddess Meme, I want you to be pleased," you reply.

"I shall be happy you, goon. I shall be happy without you. You will watch me be happy by myself."

At this time, I walk over to my vibrator, which was placed by a chair at the end of the bed. I sit down in the chair and put the edges of my shoes next to your ears and rest them on the bed. I pull up my skirt a little so you can see the edges of my vulva, which is cleanly waxed and you can now smell more of the fragrance, which I applied earlier. The vibrator is turned on, I place it next to my clit and lean my head back on the chair back and relish the joy of being stimulated and within a minute reach a luscious orgasm. With a heavy groan I reach climax quickly and then slowly turn off my machine. The vibrator is left in place, because I know that removing it from my skin will almost cause another orgasm, in itself. As I remove the vibrator slowly, I take in a deep breath and exhale it quickly to relieve my overwhelmed nerves underneath my skin.

"You may cum now," I whisper to you. I hear the almost silent groan of your exhale.

However, you, of course can't believe what you just experienced. The Goddess, fully engulfed in her own joy, without you being a part of it.

"What, you thought you might have a minute part in my enchantment? Get a grip. I don't need you," I sneer.

And with that, I get up from my chair, pull down my skirt again so it is even and come over to you.

"Do you want your freedom little moll?" I ask.

"Yes please," you reply.

I unbuckle the side clasps of your collar first, then each your cuffs and then walk to your feet to undo your buckles there.

You embarrassingly sit up with your head looking to the ground.

"What is the matter little one?", I ask.

"May I leave now Goddess Meme?" you inquire.

"Leave me until I summon your again for my raptured moment of relief," I command.

I turn my back on you and in a minute I hear the rustle of your clothes being put on and you leaving the room.

I lay on the bed and smell the place where you were lying. It is still warm and smells of testosterone, you, your cum, which is now cold on the sheet. I take my finger and wipe it against the wet spot and lick the tip, tasting the last bit of you.

I smile and I laugh, another good day.