Land of the Giant Shemales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,442 Followers

The Queen's sisters turned to go after Amber when she wouldn't move but Tess and Jessica grabbed them.

"Go get her, Marie. Our bed is never too full. She might make a nice addition with Tess and Jessica."

Marie was following her orders when she shrunk to about two feet. Queen Katherine appeared like an apparition in the night. "What are you up to, Marie? Donna?" She questioned.

"Glad you could make it, my Queen." Donna said with hatred in her voice. "Grab the Queen too." Donna told the Queen's sisters. They didn't budge. Amber wouldn't leave. Marie couldn't move if she wanted to. Tess and Jessica weren't going anywhere. Queen Katherine stood her ground. Everyone was frozen.

Donna waited another minute and then grunted. She motioned for the Queen's sisters to follow her and they all started to walk away. Marie looked back at the the Queen but grabbed hold of Donna. The giantesses left at Tess' home shared a sigh of relief.

"Go home, Amber." The Queen ordered. Amber seemed unsure of the ground under her but turned around and left.

Queen Katherine walked over to Tess' door and asked, "May I come in?"

"Of course, my Queen." Tess told her.

Queen Katherine walked in and promptly sat down in a chair. "I fear that this will never end. This fighting. This grumbling. Donna isn't going to stop."

"I think you're right. What does that mean for us? We can't go to war with her."

"No, we can't. That would destroy each and every one of us, Tess. I can't fight my own sisters, neither the ones bound to me by blood nor the ones who lived under me as their Queen for years." She sighed.

"What options are left then?" Tess sat down in a chair across from her.

"Jessica, my dear. It's time for you to go too. Donna won't be back tonight. Go home, hon and get some sleep." Queen Katherine told the anxious Jessica.

Jessica left Tess and Queen Katherine alone. They looked at one another but didn't speak for many minutes. "We must work on some sort of truce, Tess. It will be hard but this can't continue. We need to be united if we have any hope of finding fresh booty."

"I agree, my Queen."

"I didn't come here tonight expecting to find Donna," the Queen shuffled in her seat, "My original intention was just to see you, Tess. I need you."

Tess understood what she meant and stood up, walking over the Queen, she was about to fall to her knees when Queen Katherine continued, "Get in bed."

Tess did as the Queen said and Queen Katherine followed her. The bed creaked as two big shemales filled it, it was made to fit just one shemale and a servicer. Queen Katherine ran her hand over Tess' smooth thigh, "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Turn around then." Tess turned against the wall, her big butt brushed against Queen Katherine's cock. The Queen lifted Tess' skirt and revealed the beauty's round cheeks. Her hands cupped the flesh and gave them a playful pinch. "Beautiful. Just beautiful, Tess."

Tess could hear the Queen undoing her own skirt and felt the warm flesh of the Queen's cock bounce against her ass. Queen Katherine spread the bubble butt cheeks, "Lovely little hole. You're wonderful for letting your Queen have this in a time of need, Tess." Tess shook her head and braced herself.

Queen Katherine spit in her hand and rubbed the lubricant over her cock. She plunged the shiny dick into Tess' tiny hole. Tess pushed against the wall to stabilize herself and grunted. "You're so warm and slippery, Tess." Queen Katherine pushed the big cock deeper inside Tess. The Queen filled her completely

The Queen made little noises as she humped Tess' ass. Her hands explored Tess' body and even pinched and played with her nipples. Servicers didn't usually do things like that and they were never as strong as the Queen. It felt so good that Tess' couldn't contain her moans.

"You're going to make me blow my load, Tess!" The Queen thrust deeper inside her. Tess' little hole clamped down on Queen Katherine's cock as she realized that she was going to cum soon too. Queen Katherine kept thrusting, kissing Tess' neck and whispering sweet things in her ear.

The Queen's hands reached around Tess. Her hands enclosed around Tess' hard cock and started rubbing it at the same time her cock pumped in and out of Tess' butt. The sensations were almost too much for the two horny shemales who were now covered in sweat. Tess' house smelled like sex. "I need you, Tess. I need all of you."

The fucking continued until both shemales were finally past the point of speaking. They communicated in grunts. Queen Katherine hammered Tess' asshole, their skin slapping together. It was too much for both of them. They cried out so loud that everyone in the village must have heard.

Queen's Katherine's cum rushed out in volleys, her hands flying up and down Tess' cock which was now exploding as well. Tess turned her head so that they could kiss as they came. Tess' bed was full of cum and sweaty shemale meat.

Queen Katherine's cock finally stopped shooting in Tess' ass. The last drops of Tess' cum dribbled out into the Queen's hands. The Queen withdrew her cock and took a deep breath. Tess turned over and covered the Queen's lips with hers. They fell off to sleep together...

~~~

Tess awoke the next morning to find an empty bed. Their cum had dried on the bedsheets but Queen Katherine was nowhere to be found. Tess sat up groggily and noticed a note on the table. It read:

"Thank you for an amazing night, Tess. I look forward to many more. Please don't disturb me today. I know what must be done to unite the people of Inacock. You're the best friend that a girl like me could ever have. With much love, Katherine." Tess' nose crinkled, she set the note back down on the table, so what would she do today? I wonder if Jessica is up yet, she wondered to herself.

~~~

Queen Katherine paced around her bedroom floor. Setting the meeting had been easy enough. She knew who Donna's spy was all along. When Queen Katherine confronted the spy, the worried giantess was more than happy to give Donna a message. The two needed to meet. Queen Katherine and Donna. Alone.

The Queen didn't have to wait long before she got her response. There was an impatient knock at the door. Queen Katherine knew it was Donna. She fluttered over and opened the door, Donna barreled through it.

I'm here. I'm alone. What do you want?" Donna picked an apple up off the table and chomped into it.

Queen Katherine walked toward Donna, "I want to talk about a truce."

"A truce?" Donna spit. "Why would I agree to that?"

"Things will be different this time. I've learned..." Queen Katherine paused before starting over, "Things will be different. I've learned that we're not so far apart. My mind has changed. Shemale-on-shemale love can be a wonderful experience. It should go hand-in-hand with male servicers."

Donna's distasteful mood picked up, "That's very nice for you. Come over to my side, have you? That doesn't make us allies."

Queen Katherine closed the gap between herself and Donna, a sexy smile on her lips, "Allies we may not be... but what about bedmates?" Queen Katherine grasped Donna's cock. Donna let out a moan. She was very surprised but too turned on to continue this conversation. She had always wanted a piece of the Queen.

Donna grabbed the Queen's shoulders and pushed down on them hard. The Queen sank to her knees before Donna's giant body. Donna's cock was swelling to full capacity. The Queen gave it a kiss through the skirt. Queen Katherine pulled Donna's skirt down and her cock bounced out in the open. It was at least fourteen inches and smelled of shemale sex.

The Queen didn't waste any time, wrapping her lips around Donna's staff. It tasted like Marie had given her a blowjob just before Donna got there. Queen Katherine liked that and devoured more of the hot meat. The Queen's full lips were naturally red and looked great wrapped around the huge cock.

"You look good there, my Queen." Donna laughed. Her big paws locked around the Queen's head and brought her sucking lips down deeper on the engorged dick. Queen Katherine's suction on Donna's cock increased until she was nearly sucking the big cock all the way down her throat.

Donna pulled the Queen's head off her cock and Queen Katherine looked up at her in confusion. "You'll look good here too." Donna told her before hefting her balls up above Queen Katherine's head and letting them drop down, covering Queen Katherine's face. "Kiss them!" Donna commanded.

Queen Katherine tongued and kissed the oversized balls. Her tongue caressed over every inch of Donna's heavy balls, much to the delight of a moaning Donna. She pulled her balls off Queen Katherine's face which was now slick with a combination of juices and shoved her cock head back into her mouth. Queen Katherine closed her mouth hard on the cock so thick that it stretched her lips and eagerly slurped up and down the length.

"We would have made up a lot sooner if I was getting these blowjobs all along... mmm..." Donna closed her thick giantess thighs on Queen Katherine's face as she sucked, "I've got to say you're better at this than your sisters... mhmm... Better than both of them together. You're even better than Marie who's a real natural."

This continued until Donna lifted Queen Katherine to her feet. Donna told her, "If I don't watch it, I'm going to waste the load I've been saving for you since we first met on your mouth, it belongs somewhere else, my Queen. That means get your clothes off and get on the bed. On your hands and knees."

Queen Katherine tore off her top and her skirt. The Queen's exposed tits shook wildly as she assumed the position Donna had ordered her to. She looked over her shoulder and saw Donna undressing as well. It was a foreign feeling for the Queen but her mouth started salivating at the sight of Donna's big boobs and long nipples.

Donna gave Queen Katherine's butt cheek a kiss and then spread the bubbly cheeks apart. "I've always wanted to tell you this, my Queen. You have a great ass and a sweet little butthole. Fucking it is going to be my pleasure." With that, Donna dove her pulsing cock into the Queen. Queen Katherine gasped and dug her nails into bed sheets.

The enormous cock sawed through Queen Katherine's virgin asshole and straight to her shemale core. Donna grunted and rode the Queen's ass, "Fuck! I knew this sweet little butthole would be something else. Tell me you like it!" She shouted.

Queen Katherine grimaced from the sheer pain of being penetrated by the hard shaft but spoke up, "I like... it! I love it! It's fucking fantastic. Keep me fucking me like that!" She screamed back to Donna who was happy to oblige.

Donna thrust as hard as she could into the Queen. This was where Queen Katherine belonged all along. Donna's cock was so long and hard. Queen Katherine had never experienced anything like this and Donna was so horny that her frantic fucking didn't let up.

"That's... it! You're mine. Queen Katherine is mine!" Donna continued to pound her ass. Each thrust was so powerful that it sent the Queen bouncing into the bed. Queen Katherine was being fucked so hard and so deep that neither giant shemale was surprised when the bed itself crashed onto the floor. Donna collapsed on Queen Katherine but never missed her beat, her swollen cock burying itself to the hilt in the Queen's ass.

"Your ASS is MINE and EVERYONE is going to know it!" Donna screamed at Queen Katherine in between laborious thrusts. Queen Katherine took it all. Every inch of the thickest cock on Inacock and all of Donna's ferocious thrusting. Donna's hands groped and slapped the Queen's ass. It was red with her big handprints.

"I'm.... going to BLOW! This one is for you, my Queen!" Donna howled and gave one last mighty thrust into Queen Katherine who moaned back at Donna. Big shot after big shot of burning hot cum exploded into the Queen's ass. Queen Katherine bounced her butt back at Donna as the cum filled her.

Donna's cock wouldn't stop shooting and there was so much cum that it ran down Queen Katherine's cock and off her big balls to the broken bed. Donna wrapped her hand in the Queen's hair once she had deposited every precious drop of cum, "I think we're going to get along real well now. You and I. What was it you had in mind? Wait don't tell me," Donna struggled for breath as she recovered from her orgasm, "Lick my cock clean first."

Donna was sitting back on the broken bed a few minutes later with Queen Katherine between her legs, running her tongue all over Donna's cock. Donna wiped a strand of cum off Queen Katherine's ass and fed it to her. She swallowed up the last of Donna's cum, kissing and nuzzling the big cock head.

~~~

Queen Katherine and Donna did work out a deal. They agreed that Inacock wasn't the best place for the village anymore with no servicers left. They would take their ships and find a new home with more booty. That way shemales could fuck one another when they pleased and have plenty of men to fuck when they wanted as well. The more fucking the better for these giantesses.

Shemales now met with a tongue kiss instead of a hug. Tess and Jessica shared the same bed on their ship. Donna and Queen Katherine did the same. Donna made sure everyone knew it too. Marie and Amber became bedmates as well. The Queen's sisters and Veronica started screwing. Veronica sucked and took it in the ass for both sisters and she loved having those two big asses to screw when it was her turn to do the fucking.

They all sailed off into the sunset together, not knowing what the future would hold. It may not be too late for Tess or Queen Katherine or any of them. Only time and another installment will tell. Keep dreaming of shemale giantesses until then. I know I will.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,442 Followers