Landica Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to pull at the chain with the same rhythm of his cock. "I do! I love these tits! They're amazing!"

She moaned with each yank of the chain. This only fueled Bad's lust, he held the chain with one hand. With the other he slapped the sides of Rhoslyn's tits, one after the other. A squeal came from her mouth with each slap. He knelt lower and placed the chain between his teeth. He pushed her hands away from her tits. He pulled the chain up high, stretching her tits to the limit, making them squeeze his cock. He slapped both of her tits, delighting in her moans and the way they bounced and jiggled. As he slapped and fucked she moved her arms around behind him and grabbed his ass. Then one of her oil covered fingers slipped inside of his ass hole.

He clenched his cheeks tightly and stopped thrusting. "What're you doing? Get out of there."

"Just let it happen, you'll enjoy it."

He unclenched his ass and leaned forward a little. She pushed her finger into him and he began thrusting again. He dropped the chain from his mouth. He pinched her nipples hard and pushed her tits together. Making her tits even tighter around his cock.

"Pinch them baby, pinch them hard."

He pinched tighter and her finger pushed deeper. He felt a strange sensation, as if his orgasm was starting in his ass instead of his balls. "Oh fuck!"

"Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna cum with my finger in your ass? Come on Bad, cum all over me."

He couldn't hold out any longer. He fucked her tits even faster and her finger followed suit. She turned her head downward so that her chin pushed against her chest and she opened her mouth. Bad shot glob after glob of cum straight on her tongue. Then he pulled his cock from her tits and aimed downward. Painting white all over her tanned tits and even darker brown nipples. His cum seemed to shoot out each time she plunged her finger into his ass. He aimed at her face, she pushed into him and another long string landed on her chin, lips, nose and forehead.

"Your balls were all full up, just for me." She smiled wide and the cum parted, allowing her teeth to shine through.

Bad Kitty was awoken the next day by a strange feeling at his crotch. He moved his arms to rub his eyes but they wouldn't budge. He opened them and turned his head. Rope was tied around his wrist and the frame of the bed. He looked to his other arm to see the same thing. His head snapped upward as he looked at his legs, his ankles were also tied. Then he noticed his cock was standing up straight. A thin rope tied around the base, he could feel the same had been done to his balls. He looked beside his bed and saw the sisters. Each of them had a thin strap of leather that went around to their back, covering their nipples. This was much more impressive on Rhoslyn, her brown areola were visible above and below the strap. Her tits were squeezed tight and looked as if they would break the leather at any moment. A small piece of cloth, tied to very thin strings, covered their pussies.

Aside from the strap, the cloth and the string, they were completely naked. He looked over their gorgeous, dark tanned bodies. Rhoslyn's belly was plump and he wanted to squeeze her flesh. Tatiana's hips were wide and exposed and looked even better in the morning light. He went to speak and at that moment realized that a wad of cloth was in his mouth. All that came out was incoherent mumbles.

Tatiana spoke first, "thought you could fuck us both? Thought you could pull the wool over our eyes?"

"Wait, you got to fuck him?"

"Yeah, he nearly tore my ass apart. He didn't fuck you?"

"No! I just took his cock between my tits!"

"Well then sister, you get the first turn."

Rhoslyn smiled and looked at Bad like he were a piece of meat. She stood on the bed, her feet on either side of Bad's hips. She pulled the strap off of her enormous tits and they bounced and jiggled about. Bad felt his cock getting painfully hard. She bent down until the head of his cock touched the small piece of cloth over her pussy. She ran a finger over his jawline and moved the piece of cloth to the side. The brown outer lips of her pussy came into view. She rubbed at her clit and the pink flesh underneath came into view. She was glistening and already wet. She grabbed his cock and slid it along her wetness.

"Do you want to fuck me Bad Kitty? Do you want to feel this brown pussy around your big white cock? Is that what you want?"

He nodded his head vigorously.

"Well that's too bad," she slapped him across his face. "You shouldn't have fucked my sister!"

Though his wrists and ankles were tied, he was sure he could still move his hips up quite far. So he waited until she moved his cock just under her entrance, and he pushed upwards as high and hard as he could. A good portion of his cock entered Rhoslyn's wet pussy.

"Oh fuck! That's, that's good."

He moved his hips ever so slightly, just enough to move his bulbous, swollen cock in and out of the woman.

Tatiana spoke angrily at her sister, "you said you wouldn't fuck him!"

"I'm not! He's fucking me!"

Tatiana turned around, Bad looked at her and saw one of the strings that held the cloth was completely invisible between her huge ass cheeks. Her hands worked on something on a small table that hadn't been in his room the three nights he'd spent there. When she turned around he saw she was holding the same phallic shaped, smooth, glistening piece of wood he had pulled from her ass two days before. Tatiana stood on the bed behind Rhoslyn. Bad never once ceased his thrusting until Tatiana looked him in the eyes with a stern look. He pulled out so that just his head was inside of her. Rhoslyn opened her eyes and looked at him questioningly. Before she could say a word Tatiana placed both hands on her sister's shoulders. She pushed down as hard as she could. Rhoslyn's knees hit the bed and Bad's cock entered her completely. Her hands ended up on his chest and she screamed loudly. Tatiana then pushed her sister forward. Rhoslyn's huge tits squished against Bad's muscular chest. Bad couldn't see what was happening through the veil of Rhoslyn's black hair. But he could hear it, and feel it.

It felt just like a man had entered Rhoslyn's ass hole. He could feel the piece of wood pushing against the thin layer of flesh that divided a woman's ass from her pussy. He heard yet another scream escape Rhoslyn as the wooden cock found itself buried entirely inside her. He started a steady rhythm, thrusting his huge cock deep inside of her.

Tatiana stood over his head, she pulled the cloth and string off of her and threw it to the floor. She pulled the cloth from his mouth. He watched as her enormous, gorgeous ass lowered itself down to his mouth. Tatiana moved Rhoslyn's head out of the way, pushing her onto Bad's shoulder. He knew just what to do. His tongue immediately pushed inside of Tatiana's ass hole. He remembered just where he needed to put it to make her cum.

His tongue was masterful, within moments the woman was screaming. Her ass hole convulsed and juices squirted from her pussy. Tatiana fell exhausted against the wall. Rhoslyn remained impaled like a rag doll. Bad moved very quickly. He pulled his large muscular arms as hard as he could, snapping the rope that bound him. With one great thrust he bounced Rhoslyn clean off his cock and into her sister. He sat up and untied his his ankles. He jumped from the bed and ran to the table where much more rope was waiting. He turned towards the sisters, who were starting to realize what was happening.

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit is right my beautiful friends."

Rhoslyn appeared much more comatose than her sister. He grabbed Tatiana first, he pulled the leather strap from her breasts, up over her arms and left it around her neck. Her tits weren't small, but no where near the size of her sister's. Her areola were small and dark, just like her nipples. He pinched one of them, then slapped the top of her breast. He flipped her over and laid her on the bed. He grabbed one wrist and pulled it until her palm was touching the top of her knee. He tied a knot around her wrist and around her leg. He did the same to her other arm and leg. When he finished her face, shoulders and chest were against the bed while her ass was up in the air. Bad gave each cheek a hard spank before moving on to Rhoslyn.

He laid her on her back. He moved one hand to her knee and bound them together. Then the other side. Her legs were up in the air and her pussy was on display. He pinched each of her nipples and pulled so that her tits rested against her arms rather than pinched between them and her ribs. He admired his handiwork, but he wasn't done. He moved Rhoslyn to the right of Tatiana and tied their two touching thighs together, so one wouldn't leave while he was fucking the other. He decided to add one final touch. He retrieved Tatiana's cloth and string from the floor and shoved it into her mouth. He grabbed Rhoslyn's cloth and pulled it hard enough to snap the strings, he shoved it into her mouth.

Bad walked back to the table and picked up a vial of oil. He poured half of it onto Tatiana's ass. He ran his hand over both cheeks, making them slick and shiny. He moved to Rhoslyn and poured it over her tits, plump belly, and pussy. With both hands he rubbed it into her tits. With both hands he rubbed it into her belly and kneaded the thick flesh beneath his fingers. He moved one hand to her pussy. He pushed two fingers inside of her gently. A muffled moan came through the cloth. He stopped being gentle. He forcefully fucked her pussy with his fingers, using all the strength of his large, muscular arm. She screamed into the cloth over and over. Without stopping he put two fingers of his other hand into Tatiana's ass hole. He finger fucked both of them as hard as he could.

He moved into position to take Rhoslyn's pussy when he looked down. His cock was even bigger than usual and the whole length had a reddish purple hue to it. He pushed his entire swollen cock into Rhoslyn in one movement. Her head snapped upwards, her eyes wide and a loud scream. He smiled his perfect smile and began thrusting like a mad man. He slapped her tits and her sister's ass over and over, leaving their flesh red.

He realized his balls were hitting something hard. He pulled out to see the metal loop of the wooden cock Tatiana had put in Rhoslyn's ass. He pulled it out, Rhoslyn breathed a sigh of relief. He put it in front of Tatiana's face. "Do you think I should fuck your sister in the ass?"

"Mmhmm."

"Mmmhhh! Mmmhhh!"

Rhoslyn was clearly not keen on the idea.

"Should I Tatiana? Should I fuck her ass hole?"

Tatiana was more excited this time, "mmhmm!"

Bad stood up and dropped the wooden cock on the floor. Instead of going back to Rhoslyn he pushed himself all the way into Tatiana's ass. She screamed into the cloth as his balls slapped her pussy. He grabbed the leather strap and pulled it tight against her neck. He fucked her as hard as he could, her ass jiggled uncontrollably. He fucked her so hard it caused Rhoslyn's tits to bounce and hit her chin.

"This is what I should do to your sister? This is what you want me to do to her Tatiana?"

This time there was no approval or disapproval. She just screamed as he ravaged her ass.

"Okay, I'll fuck your sister's ass."

He moved back to Rhoslyn who looked at him with fear and lust in her eyes. He poured another vial of oil over his cock and stroked it. He placed the head against her small ass hole. He pushed inwards, forcing his entire length into her in one, very slow movement.

As he picked up speed inside the incredibly tight ass he finally felt his orgasm rising. With each thrust he slapped one of Rhoslyn's huge tits, and one of Tatiana's huge ass cheeks.

His cock hardened even further, snapping the thin rope tied around it. He pulled out till only the head was inside. As he pushed all the way in a string of cum shot deep into her ass. He pulled nearly all the way out again, as he pushed back in another string of cum shot inside. Then he pulled completely out, pumped his cock once and watched the cum land on Rhoslyn's belly. He pumped it again, this time it landed on her tits. He moved behind Tatiana and plunged into her ass, releasing more cum. He plunged into her again and more cum came out. He pulled his cock out and placed it in between her ass cheeks. He pushed them together and thrust forward. A long string of cum shot into the air and landed in Tatiana's hair. Another thrust, the cum landed on her back. Another thrust and his cum oozed out onto her ass cheeks.

He took a step back and looked at the lovely sight. "I have had such a wonderful time with you ladies. We should do it again sometime."

Each one released moans of pleasure which quickly turned to anger as Bad left the room. He found another pair of trousers and another tunic, each fit him better than the first. He donned his leather coat and strapped his sword to his back. He made his way to the barn, saddled the horse, and he was off. He would need to find another monster to slay to afford his food for the spring. He still had a way to go though, he wasn't worried.

12