Landica Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Landica
Landica
16 Followers

"Bad, where will you be in a week's time?"

"A week? I'll be in the forest, why do you ask?"

The lord scoffed, "the Wilderness? Why don't you spend your time with some civilized people? The Duke and Duchess of Montayne are throwing a grand party, a party I happen to be invited to. Let's say you join me, who wouldn't want to meet the legendary, Bad Kitty? I have a manor here in town, you enjoy my hospitality, then come with me to the party. Your savage friends in the Wilderness can wait a week can't they?"

Bad thought to himself. Spring had only just begun, one week wouldn't hurt. "Alright, Tarbuckle, you've convinced me!"

Bad walked into the room, he donned his leather coat and strapped his sword to his back. He walked to the bed and looked at Nadia. Her face was still covered in his cum, and she was unconscious. He grabbed the purse of gold and walked with Lord Tarbuckle to the lord's manor.

Landica
Landica
16 Followers
12