Landing on the Right Key Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the blinds she encountered a whole different potpourri of sights and sounds. It was darker, and the music was more muted. Also, moans were coming through from each side. Doorways appeared on either side, and once her eyesight adjusted to the light Esmy was able to look through one open door and see the image of a long-haired figure reclining and completely denuded and being pleasured below by a mate.

It passed through Esmy's mind that this was a place non one could have imagined existing back home in upstate New York, let alone her being there. It was at once chic and sleazy, and in Buffalo things were usually only either one. In fact, she would say that it was more likely to be just sleazy.

In each passing room Esmy saw images of women in various states of disrobing. "Don't peek in, honey," teased Ace, "you'll your appetite." They finally arrived at a vacant room. Upon entering, Esmy saw that it was rather spacious, with a love seat, a bureau with a mirror and chair, and there was a bed that looked clean but wasn't made, suggesting that they weren't the first occupants of the night.

"Are we gonna get kicked outta here?" wondered Esmy alive, surprised at the volume of her voice away from the din of the dance room. She could still hear the music playing from down the hall; the song was "I Wanna be Bad" by Willa Ford.

Ace released Esmy's hand and deliberately approached the bed, where she sat down delicately with one leg over the other. "Sweety, we have a code here that's very simple: Give each girl all the time she needs." In this setting Esmy was able to appreciate Ace's features better. Aside from the freckles she had a very clear complexion, and her hair fell around her face in a very neat pattern past her shoulders. Also, she realized that Ace was rather on the younger side. In general, the club had exhibited a wide spectrum of ages. There had been women on the floor well into their fifties, and yet Ace could easily be within a couple years of Esmy's own age.

"So why don't we start our engines." Ace raised an eyebrow at her own introduction. "Do you have any questions about what we're about to do?"I wanna try a game. You ask a question, then I reveal something. Then you reveal the same thing."

Esmy spoke without thinking. "How many times have you done this?"

Ace's right lip perked up, intrigued by the question. "Done what?" she played dumb. Before giving time for Esmy to hesitate, she continued. "I've been in these rooms maybe less than a half dozen times, sometimes with the same girl. If you're asking how many times with a complete stranger, oh, I dunno, less than ten. It depends if the girl I'm with is possessive or not at the time. And as far as how many times in general, um, lemme see. I guess my first time was when I was thirteen. In a locker room after ice skating practice. I'm a Maine girl, kind of exotic for people down here," she added with a chuckle. Her light demeanour showed that Ace was not defensive about her sexuality.

"Wow, that early? You never regretted it. . . losing it then?"

Confusion passed over Ace's face at first. "Losing. . . oh, you don't understand. I've only ever had girls. I can appreciate watching a man taking a woman, but I've never felt anything for one. . .I guess that's what I always was drawn to. We're the more sophisticated half of the world." Ace began to lower the straps of her dress, and nodded expecting Esmy to do the same. Esmeralda realized while repeating Ace's motion that they were dressed to a similar degree, and this game would probably lead down to a pretty logical conclusion.

"What makes you seek this out, Esmy," she asked seductively.

"I. . . uh," her eyes locked onto the freckled cleavage being slowly unfurled. "I think that this is something I've never thought of until I saw someone doing it recently. Maybe it's been right in front of me and I could never process it." Esmy sighed at her awkward answer. It was clear this wasn't coming naturally.

"I see. Maybe now you'll see the advantage of a lady." The mounds of her breasts finally peeked out from the cover of her dress, nipples erect as sentries. Esmy matched her pace, and her own tan globes emerged. "We tend to be smaller, but we have the more refined shape."

She slid the dress further down her arms beginning to expose her midriff. "What do you appreciate about the female form, Esmy?"

Esmy thought briefly, but began to key into the mood. "I think we have such a simple curve, yet there always seems to be something concealed." Now Esmy's bra was exposed. She reached her arms behind to unhook it.

"Uh uh. Come here and let me do the honours," commanded Ace. Esmy drew closer and was soon enveloped in a warm embrace. Ace released the clasp and at once brought her face forward to enjoy the bounty of firm flesh in front of it.

"Mmmm," moaned the redhead. She tasted the ample breasts, savouring the flavour that drove her into a frenzy.

Esmy pulled back, not out of nervousness, but in order to maintain her hold on the situation. "Did you want more of that, or do you want to see the whole picture first?"

Ace's lips were curled in a grimace of feigned hurt. "I think this calls for a rules change." Ace reached behind her back and unhooked her own lacy under wire bra, and her freckled bosom sprung free, the erect nipples now naked to the world. Without pausing, she stood up and shimmied out of the dress, leaving her standing in her matching black panties. She nodded back towards Esmy, who took her dress off, albeit at a slower and more relaxed pace.

"Good," Ace finally pronounced, not put off by Esmy's challenge to her control. "Now that we're on the same page, I'm ready when you're ready." Esmy watched as she placed her hands into the sides of her panties, and matched Ace's movements. Each inch downward of the fabric revealed the sloping curve of her smooth and silky womanhood.

Esmy was mesmerized by the sight; and was surprised by how she was drawn to what had once seemed an afterthought. Ace's nether regions were clearly well kept; not a single hair peeking out to ruin Esmy's view of the shallow slit that signaled the entrance into her own small world.

She glanced down at her own body, as she already felt the changes down there. The moisture that had built out was now a tingle that would have been a roar if there was a sound to it. Esmy had clearly expected this situation as her own vulva was bare, moist and inside was throbbing in anticipation. Her white cotton panties were sliding silently down her clean legs. The big difference was that her tan complexion was a clear contrast to Ace's pale and lightly speckled skin.

Her eyes darted back to the woman in front of her, and she saw that the black panties were already down past Ace's knees. They reached her ankles, and Ace kicked them away. "Quit playing around, and play with me," she cooed, and she sat back invitingly on the bed.

Esmy needed no more delay, and dispensed of her own underwear. She stepped forward and climbed onto Ace whilst spreading her knees and exposing her womanhood. Ace took the bait, inserting a hand into Esmy's vagina, while seizing her wrist. Esmy stuck out two fingers as her own hand was brought into contact with the wet lady flesh. "I'm gonna make you wanna do this again every time you wake up and remember it," Ace whispered breathily. She began to circle her hand around slowly but with a pattern of increasing speed.

Esmy matched her rhythm. "I guess then you should get used to thinking of me every time you do this," she replied. The two girls made were in perfect synch as Ace finally stopped and paused.

"What the he-?" Esmy began to protest, but suddenly Ace flipped her onto her back and deeper on the bed, her legs remaining open with Ace's hand working her vagina.

"I think I'll go for the main course right now," she declared decisively. Ace lowered her nose below her belly button, as Esmy raised her head to get a view of the goings on. She felt the intake of air into Ace's nostrils. "It seems you're fully ripe, girl." Esmy grinned in ecstasy as she finally felt the sensation of Ace's taste buds on the most private part of her body.

Esmy threw her head back and enjoyed the sweet feelings emitted from her pussy, knowing with each lick that she was getting closer and closer to some sort of explosion. When it came it felt like the rest of her reality was trapped between her legs, and she pressed Ace's mouth further and further into herself in order to prolong it. Indeed, when it had subsided Esmy could not tell how much time had elapsed, and hadn't realized that she'd let out sounds of euphoria during the act. Only when her head was grounded and she listened to the sounds from beyond the walls did she ask herself, "my, my, do I sound like that"?

Ace had by then curled up next to her in an embrace. "So you got what you wanted?"

Esmy focused her doll-like eyes on Ace's china blues. "Everything I wanted, plus change."

"Good, because, you're about to give it back." And without ceremony she got up on her knees, laid Esmy in a more accessible position on the pillows, and lowered her own vulva to Esmy's mouth. "Now show me how much I've taught you tonight."

Esmy returned Ace's treatment as best she could. What she didn't know from experience she made up with enthusiasm, and she felt a sense of fulfillment when Ace collapsed sideways in joy. They embraced again, and made love like this until they were finally exhausted.

Come dawn Esmy awoke and contemplated the slumbering girl entwined in her arms. It was true that the Marie Antoinette gave every girl as much time as she needed. Now she only had to find ways to get as much and as many times as she wanted.

12