Landlady and Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers

Eventually, my work took me away from London and I moved out. I visited occasionally and we had some very sexy times, but my visits became fewer and eventually stopped. I met a girl who I eventually married, and interestingly she's quite a bit older than me and built just like Pat with a round belly and big fat thighs which I love, especially when she wears stockings. I have told my wife (Caroline) all about Pat and John and she loves to hear my stories as a prelude to sex, or while she masturbates to a cum with her fingers.

A coupe of years ago, John died and I went to the funeral with Pat. Afterwards, I took her home, and we made love in her bedroom. We fucked gently, and we both came, but when we'd finished she held me tightly and gently cried on my shoulder.

I didn't see her again after that, but Caroline and I still enjoy the stories of my time with Pat and John.

hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers
12