Landlord Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that was a fantasy come true." I admitted.

"Tell me about it!" She responded. "Ever since I've moved in I've wanted that dick in me. I watch you work around the property and it turns me on like you wouldn't believe."

I was a little dumbfounded. I do consider myself above average in the looks department but I don't usually imagine younger women thinking of me sexually. But I'll take the compliment. Especially if this happens more often with her! Apparently the hours I spend at the gym each week are paying off.

I reached over and kissed her again. She was a sexy woman and that's all that was on my mind.

Chapter 4

As our lips left each other's, I heard a car door slam. I peeked down at the driveway and saw that Jennifer was home! She is never home this early. I saw her walk into the house and knew it was only a matter of time before she came up to the loft.

"Quick get dressed. It is Jennifer!" I pleaded. Melanie rushed to put her work clothes back on. I grabbed the Victoria Secret box and stashed it behind the bar. I grabbed the unopened one and put it in its place. "Just stay put. It would look strange if you were running out of here now."

We both finished dressing. Melanie put her old stuff back on and shoved her new stuff in her purse. She sat down on the couch and I sat down by my desk. Just then the door to the loft opened and Jennifer poked her head in. "Matt...oh hi Melanie." She looked from her to me and had a slightly confused look on her face.

"Melanie came up to say hi. I guess she saw me walking up here." I lied. "She is having a little bug problem in the apartment but I just sprayed so I'm sure they'll be dead shortly."

That seemed to convince her. "What is this box here?" She asked.

"Oh that was supposed to be a surprise. I ordered you a little something but we can open it up later." I nodded towards Melanie as if to tell Jennifer it was too personal.

"No how about we open it now? I love surprises and I'm sure Melanie has seen stuff from Victoria Secret before." She looked over at Melanie who just nodded her head in agreement.

She opened the box to exactly the same items I had purchased for Melanie but to accommodate her larger size breasts and body.

I glanced over at Melanie and she gave me a dirty look. I just grinned. What was I supposed to say? This was a total cover my ass move in case Jennifer ever saw my credit card bill.

Jennifer smiled and said, "I love it! Can I try it on?"

"You mean right now? In front of Melanie?" I asked.

She looked over at Melanie as if to contemplate her options. "Do you mind Melanie?"

"No not at all. But I don't want to be an imposition to you both." Melanie responded.

"Oh not at all. Maybe this will help us all get to know each other a little better." She laughed.

So just like that Jennifer started undressing in front of the girl that I was just balls deep in and didn't have a clue. I watched Jennifer unbutton her white blouse and it got me thinking "what if?" She got all of the buttons undone and took her shirt completely off exposing her white bra. Her tits looked magnificent. I couldn't get tired of those twin beauties.

"Here let me get that for you." I jumped up from my desk chair already with a semi and unhooked her white bra for her. I then unzipped her skirt from the right side and it slipped to the floor. She wasn't wearing any underwear. "Do you always go to work with no underwear?" I asked.

She laughed. "Don't worry; I sit behind the same desk all day long. Nobody would ever know. Plus it saves me from having to wash underwear each day." She did have a point.

She slid the boy shorts on and they hugged her fine ass so well. She grabbed the bra and put it on. She didn't really need the push up aspect of the bra but it had a positive effect on her tits as well. She twirled around and asked, "So, how do I look?"

I blurted out, "Amazing" at the same time that Melanie said, "Gorgeous!" I glanced over at Melanie and she was staring at Jennifer.

"You are so beautiful." Melanie said. "I wish I looked half as good as you do!"

"Are you kidding me?" Jennifer responded. "You are gorgeous. I'd give anything to have as nice of an ass as you! I see the way that Matt stares at you sometimes!"

"Break it up love birds." I said laughingly. "This is getting out of hand. You are both amazing looking women in your own ways. I'm hard just thinking about it." I admitted.

"Oh you are saying our tenant gets you hard?" Jennifer teased. "Did you hear that Melanie? Your old landlord wants to bone you! I told you he thinks you are hot!" She laughed.

"I'm not blind." Is all I could muster.

"Hey Melanie get a look at his cock." Jennifer pointed to my boner. "Any ideas what we should do with it?"

I could see that Melanie was confused. She wasn't quite sure if this was some sort of trap. I was also confused.

"Uh..." I was pretty speechless.

"Don't be shy Matt. If she gets you hard then let's have some fun." Jennifer said. "Is that ok with you Melanie?" She asked.

"I am pretty turned on right now but this is all new to me." She responded. "I mean; you are my landlords. And I've never done stuff with someone in front of their wife or girlfriend."

"Well join in if you feel like it. I need that cock filling me up right now." Jennifer made her way towards me. She wasted no time pulling my shorts down. My dick sprung up as she pulled them down.

Even though I was plugging Melanie not to long before this, it was a weird feeling to have her see me having my cock rubbed by my girlfriend. At this point I was super thankful that Melanie put on her old underwear when we rushed to get dressed, but then realized that I likely had the special smell of Melanie on my cock. I immediately pulled away from Jennifer and could see that Melanie realized the exact same thing.

"Melanie, how about you have a lick. Jennifer doesn't care." I begged.

Without missing a beat Melanie got on her knees and started sucking my cock as if it was her first time. I just needed her there long enough to make any smell that Jennifer found on my cock to not be questioned. Just then Jennifer got next to her and took a side. They both shared my cock and I couldn't see any question marks going on in Jennifer's head. I dodged a bullet. That could've been bad. Just then I remembered the cameras. I was hoping the bar camera was getting this because the one in the bookshelf was just getting a view of my ass.

I pulled Jennifer's bra back off and realized there was a lot of that going on today in this loft. Once it was off she asked Melanie to take her shirt off too. In short order, I was staring down at two beautiful women about 10 years apart in age, sucking my dick while topless. The thought of that along with Jennifer rubbing by balls sent me over the edge. I started shooting another load as Melanie was at the tip of my dick. She swallowed cum catching every last drop.

She looked over at Jennifer a little embarrassed. "I'm so sorry...I was caught in the moment."

Jennifer laughed, "Don't worry! That was awesome! But he has more in him I just know it! Plus he promised to do my ass the other night."

Jennifer hopped out of her underwear and motioned for Melanie to do the same. For the second time today I was staring at her beautiful red bush. Jennifer stared at her and said, "I swore your hair was dyed. I guess not." And we all laughed momentarily.

I walked to my desk drawer and grabbed some lube I had in there. I put it there thinking I'd use it on Melanie but ultimately I'll be using it on Jennifer.

Jennifer bent over the couch and prompted Melanie to come up next to her and stay in the same position as her. I was staring at two totally beautiful but completely different ass types. I was just hoping the camera on the bookshelf was getting this! Each ass looked equally inviting. Both pussies looked equally inviting for that matter. But apparently I needed to be in Jennifer's ass right now so I put some lube right on her hole and started working my middle finger into it. She breathed a little heavily and I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable. We had been dating for over 4 years now and the subject of anal sex has never come up. But now she is all about it for some reason. I put a bit of lube on Melanie's asshole too. I wiggled myself in between them both as I put the bottle down. I had a middle finger in each of their beautiful asses. I worked them both for a while. There were quite a few moans in the loft today. As I completely buried my middle finger into Jennifer she pleaded for me to stick my dick in there. Deciding to accommodate her wishes, I added some lube to my dick and worked it around the tip and shaft. I removed my finger from Melanie momentarily to grab ahold of my shaft. My cock started to enter Jennifer's ass for the very first time. I had that feeling that it would never get in there until she relaxed and I had her push out a bit. Then I got the mushroom tip in and was able to slowly work it forward from there. Before long I was making longer glides into her ass and she was starting to enjoy it. She put her hand on her own clit and started working herself up. I was beyond ready to blow my load but had some control left to where I could put it off. I worked my right middle finger into Melanie again. She started moaning also as she started to finger herself. She was glancing from Jennifer's face to my dick entering Jennifer's ass and back to Jennifer's face. I could tell she was very turned on. Jennifer turned to look at Melanie and almost instantaneously started to orgasm. She backed into my dick with a force and that caused me to start spewing my load all over the walls of her ass as well. I honestly could not believe how much cum I had to give today. My body was rejuvenating my supply so fast with all this beauty around me. Jennifer continued to spasm until her orgasm was over.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life." She said joyously.

"That was so intense." Melanie said. "I came too. That was so hot. I thought I was going to break Matt's finger off." She looked at me.

Honestly I didn't realize it. I was too busy with Jennifer to really notice my finger. I did notice her having the orgasm though and there is nothing more beautiful than seeing two beautiful women orgasm at the same time because of me.

We all just sort of said nothing for a little while. We laid there all spent. Jennifer crawled over to me and hugged me. "How was your first anal?" I asked.

"It was different than I expected. But I liked it!" She replied. "We'll have to try it some more."

"And now you are ok with me screwing other chicks?" I pointed to Melanie.

"Well I'd rather you screw her with me around, rather than while I'm at work like you were doing." She winked. "I'm not stupid. We share the same cell phone bill. I saw all of the messages. But as long as your heart is dedicated to me I don't mind if we use her as our little play thing." She smiled at Melanie.

I don't know if Melanie had a clue what she was getting herself into. We all slowly started getting dressed to go about the rest of our day. And quite honestly, I had some camera footage that I couldn't wait to view...

Please take a moment to vote and let me know if you want more.

12