Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 05

Story Info
Melissa finally gets fucked by Alfie.
2k words
4.19
51.6k
50

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that our landlord had held my naked fiancé while cumming against her ass changed everything. It changed everything about our tastes. I couldn't stop watching men ogle my soon-to-be-wife. Her mocha skin, her delicious thick brown legs, her petite cleavage, her bubble butt, her black curly hair, her gorgeous eyes you could stare into for ages, preferably while she was on top of you moaning about your dick.

It had gotten to a point where we couldn't leap into bed without there being some sort of voyeuristic or exhibitionist moment leading up to it.

After that fateful Uber drive, my wife and I started taking rides at night back from bars, her in a short dress or skirt, most often without panties. She'd sit in the middle and reach over to me to help me with my belt buckle, showing a glimpse of her fantastic ass to the stranger. Some of them disappointingly looked away. Others glared, which I loved. Some would reach out and touch the exposed private skin of my wife's ass, which I loved even more. And some, the most generous strangers, would position their hands with a finger pointing out and I'd see my wife's eyes go big as they poked between her cheeks.

There was one night she sat between two college boys coming back from a rowdy night of possibly too many beers. She didn't have to lean anywhere, their hands were all over my wife's tight body before the doors even closed. Their fingers tugging at her sundress, getting glimpses, slipping them in places they didn't belong.

We had the best sex that night.

We kept upping the game. We would go to farmers markets and my wife would lean forward to check out some fruits, her top drooping, showing the vendor her braless tits. I'd stand right next to her as she did it.

Those Sundays were perfect for mutualing right afterwards.

We even got friends involved. She would text me pictures of her coming out of the shower when she knew my coworkers had my phone. Seventeen of my coworkers have now seen my wife's perky tits. Ten have seen her ass. Four have seen her shaven pussy.

I still jerk off knowing that.

But even though we were having a thrill of exposure before getting married, we knew something was missing. We knew it wasn't enough. We were running from the knowledge of what we had to do to completely give into these perverse thoughts. And one day, a month before our wedding, Melissa told me it was time.

And I agreed with her.

There was a knock on Alfie's door. He opened it, the tall older man looking down at my cute girlfriend in a thin black nightie.

"Hi, Alfie" she said, smiling, biting a bit at her plump lips.

He didn't answer. He looked her up and down. His eyes soaked in her breasts. That soft cleavage. Down, the nice shape of her flat tummy. Her thick legs. His eyes slowly drifted back up.

"Why don't you come in," he asked. She smiled and politely obliged.

He knew this was coming. Alfie was a master manipulator and his plan had worked. The seeds he had planted in our innocent marriage had paid off. All those days of staring at her ass in front of me, enticing me with his horrible comments, it was all coming to this.

He closed the door. "Where's the husband?" he asked.

"He's at work," Melissa answered. "He wanted me to give you this."

She held out a video camera.

In truth I was in the guest house we were renting from Alfie. But we liked this story more.

Alfie smiled and plugged the camera into his computer then turned to her. He took my wife's hand and turned her to face him. He lifted the back of her nightie, facing the camera, and let his hand graze over her body, confirming his suspicion: no panties. He spanked my wife's ass. She giggled. His hand drifted to her front. She gasped.

He touched her in a place only I was supposed to. He savored this moment. Then he let his hands move up and he tugged away at her nightie straps, revealing her brown b cups.

Her nightie fell to the floor. She was completely naked in front of Alfie. He leaned down and tenderly kissed her nipples. This alone got her wet. She felt violated and appreciated.

His mouth moved downwards. He kissed her between her legs. She grabbed his head as his mouth moved around the region, exploring it. She sort of blacked out and when she came to, she was pulling his white cock out of his pants.

I don't know if I emphasized this earlier but it was big. Big and thick. My wife, with her side to the camera, licked it with her cute tongue. Then she popped it between her lips and pleasured Alfie's cock with her mouth. He sat back and moaned. After her head bobbed up a few times he pulled it out and rubbed it against her face, making sure the camera saw.

That's when my wife heard a noise. A few noises. Whistling. She looked up at the camera and realized that it wasn't just recording, he was streaming the footage to his pervert friends. She jumped up, still naked, leaning forward, looking at the computer to make sure she wasn't seeing it wrong. She wasn't. 20 strangers were watching her as she leaned down with her tits in full view.

"Melissa Ruiz," Alfie said as he got up, staring at my soon-to-be-wife's amazing ass, "meet your fan club."

"Hi, Melissa," the voices piped up, "god I love your tits."

Alfie stood behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders. His cock touched her bare ass, again. He leaned down to her ear.

"Beg me," he said.

My fiancé's lip was quivering.

"Beg me," he said as he positioned his cock near her unmarried pussy.

She looked right in the camera.

"Alfie, fuck me in front of all of these people. Fuck me so hard I never stop cumming."

And that's when Alfie stood my fiancé up, full frontal to the camera, as he slipped his cock into my wife from behind, showing off to twenty strangers.

She said it felt like it was going in for ages. He wouldn't stop entering her. She moaned so loudly I heard her from the other house. His cock was finally inside of her. He turned her to the side and started to pump. These strangers watched as my wife's indescribable ass jiggled as she was fucked by our landlord.

He slid in and out, in and out, and then pulled out, turning her to face him, her ass to the camera, as he slid in, looking at her.

"Am I better than your husband?"

"God yes," she moaned, "never stop fucking me, Alfie."

He entered her again, spreading her cheeks to show her tight asshole to the camera. He fucked her there for a few minutes, then turned her over again, bending her over a chair as she faced the camera and bit her finger while he fucked her.

Then they moved back so their bodies were in full view of the camera and she rode his older white cock. Then he pinned her down and banged the fuck out of her from behind.

More men joined to watch my landlord fuck my fiance.

She watched the numbers go up. It made her hornier. This is everything she ever wanted.

"Alfie, I— I'm going to cum," she muttered.

He smiled, pulled out, and in front of a hundred strangers, my landlord came onto my fiancé's tits. She held out her hands like it was the greatest offering she had ever received as his cum splashed her breasts. She came, loudly, right on his couch, as his cum got on her face, in her mouth, in her hair, all over her body.

She laid back, panting. Looking at all the strangers watching her, knowing her name.

And then Alfie fucked her again.

And again.

And then a fourth time with his finger in her ass as she had the best orgasm of her life.

She walked back to the house, dripping wet with sweat and cum. I opened the door and I never had to watch the tape to know what happened.

********************************

We moved out of Alfie's guest house. We had all gotten what we wanted. And Alfie was incredibly friendly. He kept looking her over, I mean who wouldn't, but he wasn't going out of his way to make me uncomfortable. This may sound weird but the three of us were happy.

Melissa and I found a nice little house and got ready for the wedding.

On the day, my wife looked so perfect in that gorgeous white wedding dress. I saw her father walk her up the aisle, past all our friends and family, my coworkers who had seen her naked, and they watched as we exchanged vows, exchanged rings, and kissed.

We felt so right and so ready.

The speeches were great. They were all very honest and heartfelt. I kept glancing back and seeing how many people we knew were there. Old teachers. Grandparents. It was such a perfect night. We showed old home movies on the screen, there was a slideshow, it was wonderful. But it was almost over. Even though I loved having sex with my wife, I didn't know how our newlywed bed would beat this moment.

Thats when the wedding planner ran up to me and asked if I had made a last minute change to the media. I said that I hadn't and that it was time to start everyone dancing but the wedding planner said someone had changed the lineup. As he was explaining this, the screen at the front flickered. Everyone looked up. My attention wasn't on the screen but I heard the first few words before I saw the image.

"Beg me."

I looked up slowly, my muscles barely moving.

"Beg me."

My wife Melissa turned to the screen. She was sitting next to me but it felt like we were a world apart. On the screen was her, naked, leaning forward, Alfie behind her.

"Oh my god," she muttered as the video kept playing.

"Alfie, fuck me in front of all of these people. Fuck me so hard I never stop cumming."

I turned and saw Melissa's father watch our old landlord show everyone in the room his daughter's tits and pussy to everyone we knew. Sons of the guests who had been completely uninterested all night suddenly perked up, looking at Melissa, seeing through her wedding dress.

In front of everyone, Alfie's big white cock entered my wife.

In front of everyone we knew, Alfie started to fuck my wife.

"God yes," she moaned in the video, "never stop fucking me, Alfie."

They saw my wife's asshole. They watched as she rode his cock. They watched as he turned her around and pounded her from behind. And when she said she was going to cum, they watched as she looked up with admiration in her eyes.

I reached out and held my wife's hand as she held mine, as, on the screen, Alfie covered her in cum. I felt my wife's hand clench mine. I looked at her, as she looked at me, surrounded by everyone we know, as I came in my tuxedo and she orgasmed right there at our wedding while her sextape was put on for everyone to see. Then she leaned in and kissed me.

We are happily married. We are so happily married. My wife still gets into car rides in short dresses without panties. She tells me about where men touch her during those rides. Some of those sons at our wedding who saw the tape, she gives them the 18th birthday present of an upclose look of what they saw during the wedding. She fucks them. She fucks the young men who came to our wedding. And she still fucks Alfie who asks his internet audience to send me pictures of my wife laying on top of him while he spanks her beautiful ass.

And then she comes home and we have the greatest sex of our lives every night. And we just wanted to you to know.

The end.