Landlord Makes a Nude Day Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He imagined taking some candid photos of her lying there in her tiny bikini, with the top undone, to prove and to show all of the guys how much he had seen of her flawless body. They'd believe him then. They'd want him to make copies of the photos to pass around. They'd be patting him on the back and buying him drinks all night, just to get him to share more of the story of her with them. He'd be a hero among all the sixty-plus-year-old men, who thought that their sexual lives were over, instead of just beginning. Yeah, there'd be renewed hope for them and they'd be hanging around the college with a room for rent sign hung around their wrinkled necks.

As soon as he touched the back of her thighs, his erection twitched. As if her thighs were her gateway to Nirvana, he was beside himself with lust for her. As soon as he touched her thighs, he imagined touching, feeling, and caressing her round ass, before touching her deeper between her legs. As soon as he touched her thighs, rubbed her thighs, and massaged her thighs, he imagined making sweet love to her. Only, best he remove those thoughts from his mind now, because making love to her would never happen, not in a million years. He was an old man and she was a young woman. It was then he wished he was rich and could win her heart with money.

He stared at her exposed ass cheeks. She had so much of her ass cheeks exposed, that she may have as well been wearing a thong. Did he dare touch them? Did he dare rub sunscreen on her sacred ass cheeks?

It was his duty, his responsibility as the sunscreen applier to make sure that all exposed areas of her skin was protected. He'd be lax in his duty, if he didn't protect her ass. Besides, if he were her masseur, he'd be rubbing her ass.

What did it matter? She wouldn't care, would she? She wouldn't think he was being lecherously inappropriate, when she asked him to rub some sun screen on the back of her, would she? It isn't as if he was just grabbing her ass. This was a medical emergency, kind of.

Just as he thought it, he did it. He squirted more sunscreen in his palm and gently applied it to her firm, supple, heavenly ass cheek, first one and then the other. Even when Margret was young, Tara's age, he couldn't remember ever feeling an ass so perfect. She had a wonderful ass and he was so happy that he was able to protect her ass from sunburn by rubbing a prodigious amount of sunscreen on her sweet, nearly naked ass. Never has his cock been as hard. Again and again, he squirted more sunscreen in his palm to deliver to her ass cheeks.

She was lovely, just so very lovely, and he wished he had someone like her in his life for real. She made him regret his wife in deference to having someone like her in his life and, after forty years of happy marriage, he hated himself for thinking that. How could he desecrate the memory of Margret and their long and happy marriage by the mere sight, albeit the nearly naked sight of Tara? Margret? Margret who?

Old enough to, certainly, be her father, he was old enough to be her grandfather. He thought of Hugh Heffner, Donald Trump, and Larry King, and envied all the young, beautiful, and buxom women in their lives, women who wouldn't give them a second look was it not for their money. With her lying there so exposed, now he knew what it was like to be so attracted to someone so very young. Never had he considered being with a younger woman before, that is, until now. Never had he imagined a woman so young in his life, until feeling the exquisite touch of her soft, yet, firm skin, until now. Never did he want her as much, until now.

Never had he wanted anyone, as much as he wanted her, as soon as he touched, felt, and caress her wonderful ass. Always a breast man and a leg man before, never an ass man, he was an ass man now. Yet, with Tara's perfect body, he wouldn't have to sacrifice one perfect body part of her in deference of another. With her long, shapely legs, her abundant C cup breasts, and her round, firm ass, she had all the body parts covered. She was a virtual sexual playground. If that wasn't enough, then there was her long, lush, blonde hair, her captivating blue eyes, and her exquisitely beautiful face.

She was like having an ice cream cone to lick, one that had all the flavors rolled into one, one that never melted, and one that never made him fat. Yet, one that satisfied his yen for ice cream, that is, until he wanted to lick her again. He couldn't imagine ever being bored by her. He couldn't imagine ever not wanting her.

She was like watching a movie with all of his favorite female movie stars, having taken pieces from all to make the perfect one. She was better, more beautiful and more spectacular, than a diamond without flaws. She was more exciting than driving a fast, swoopy car, one that was able to run without gas and one that had a lifetime warranty. She was better than having an endless supply of money. Just by having Tara in his life, he'd want for nothing else.

Such an incredible ass, what an amazing ass, he couldn't believe he was feeling her ass on the pretense of protecting her perfect buttocks from UV rays. Certainly, it was a dirty job, but someone had to do it and he was glad that he could oblige her. He could get used to rubbing, feeling, caressing, and loving her ass.

"I wanted to ask your permission, John," she said.

He heard her voice, but as if it was in the distance. His mind was lost in his touch and feel of her warm body and of her ass. It took him a few seconds to realize what she had said.

"My permission? My permission for what, Tara?"

He loved her name. He loved saying her name, Tara, Tara, Tara. She had the perfect name for the perfect woman.

He mindlessly rubbed her nearly naked ass a little too much and a little too long, while imagining her asking his permission to make sweet love to him. Yes, of course, you may make love to me Tara, he imagined saying to her in answer to her unlikely question. He imagine her asking his permission to suck his cock. Yes, Tara, of course, you may suck my cock, he imagined responding to something she'd never ask him. It would be my pleasure.

"I think that's enough lotion, John, thank you," she said giggling, turning, sitting up, but taking her top with her. With so much lotion on her ass, she nearly slid off the chair. When she moved and slid like that, moving more and quicker than intended, no doubt, her top slipped and she nearly dropped it. Involuntarily reaching for her top to grab it, while trying to maintain her balance, before falling from the lounge chair, she inadvertently gave him a nice view of enough of her breasts for him to imagine the rest.

"Sorry, I got carried away with the sunscreen," he said laughing and making her laugh, too.

"I wanted to ask you if I could have a few friends over. Actually, just my friend, Jana, her boyfriend, Tom, and Tom's friend, Mike."

"Sure, you can have friends over any time. My house is your house. You don't need my permission to invite your friends here, Tara."

Instantly, he was possessively jealous. Who's Mike? Is that someone she'd like to know and have sex with? Suddenly, he imagined Tara fucking Mike, before imagining her sucking Mike's cock.

"Actually, we wanted to barbeque out back, if you don't mind. You can join us, if you'd like," she said with an inviting smile.

"Barbeque? Thank you. Yeah, I'd like that," said John, suddenly feeling protective of her and feeling the need to watch over her during this impromptu barbeque. "It's been a while, since before Margret was sick, that I last barbequed. I've lost interest in pretty much everything that we used to do together."

"Only, just to let you know, in advance, the gathering is in celebration of Nude Day."

Nude Day? Get your mind out of the gutter, John. Obviously she said Dude Day or Food Day or Mood Day, and not Nude Day. Yet, he persisted.

"Pardon? What did you say?"

"Nude Day."

Nude Day? Be still my heart. He imagined her naked. He imagined her welcoming him to his own backyard with open arms naked, naked, naked. With her naked breasts pressed against his naked chest, he imagined her pressing her naked body against his naked body and giving him a kiss on the cheek, while he reached down and cupped her sweet, naked ass. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't get her naked image out of his mind.

"Naked Day, I mean, Nude Day? What's that?"

"It's a one day per year celebration of freedom without clothes," she said with a broad smile. "Wednesday, July 14th, is Nude Day, and we thought it'd fun to have a nude barbeque."

"Nude barbeque? Oh, well, I don't know about that," said John suddenly enthralled with the vision of seeing her naked. "I mean, you're welcome to the yard, but I wouldn't feel right about being included, you know, and seeing all of you young people naked. Besides, I just realized that I have a ticket to the ballgame that day, so I won't even be home."

As soon as he said that he had a ticket to a ballgame, he felt as lonely as it sounded. How pathetic is that to go to a ballgame alone? Taking a drive alone, going to the movies alone, and eating in a restaurant alone, going to the ballgame alone is only surpassed by going bowling and playing miniature golf alone. Alone, alone, alone, before Tara, but for Tara, he was so alone.

He's never been to a ballgame alone. What's the protocol when attending a game alone. Do you cheer or do you sit quietly? Do you do the wave or when it's coming around to you, do you get up to go to the restroom. He hasn't been to a ballgame, since Margret died. She enjoyed the game and they'd go see one together.

"Oh, okay, so you don't mind if we--"

"Mind? No, not at all. Please, be my guest. There's a grille in the garage that you can use and help yourself to whatever you need in the kitchen."

"Thank you, John, you're a sweetie," she said standing and kissing him on the cheek.

When she stood like that, so close to him, with the weight of her breast resting on his forearm, he wrapped his arm around her slender naked waist and hugged her. He nearly died, when she returned his hug.

He could feel the heat emanating from her body and imagined sleeping with her and spooning with her. If he had her in his bed, he'd never be cold again. When she surprised him by kissing him on the cheek, he wanted to turn his head to intercept her kiss on the cheek and kiss her on the lips but, not wanting to ruin the moment and spoil their friendship, he didn't.

When she stood like that, he so wanted to pull her close and push her down on the green grass and make love to her. Later tonight, he would. After the nearly naked sight of her, after rubbing sunscreen on her wonderful ass, after hugging her and she hugging him back, and after she kissed him on the cheek, he'd be making love to her tonight in his dreams.

He had no such ticket to the ballgame. The team wasn't even playing a home game that day. They were away. The day of the nude barbeque, Nude Day, he hung around the house, delaying his exodus, while wondering if he should stay or leave.

He figured he'd stay, until her guests arrived, hopefully, just to see her naked. He wondered if she'd strip inside the house and come outside naked or if she'd strip off her clothes in the backyard. Yet, the thought of seeing her naked made him shiver with desire and quake with lust for her. With the thoughts of her naked body consuming him, with the thoughts of how he'd react to seeing her naked, he chickened out at the last minute, put the dog in the house, and left to allow her to have her naked barbeque in private.

He drove to town and had a couple of drafts at the local bar, before his curiosity and horniness got the better of him. It was Wednesday afternoon, officially Nude Day, and the bar was dead, just him, the bartender, and a drunk sleeping it off in the booth in the far corner. Had he been there on a weekend night, instead of a daytime afternoon, he would have found some friend or an old acquaintance to occupy his time.

Maybe he would have told him about Tara. Yet, with no one there to tell, he kept his thoughts to himself. Nursing his beer, he was alone with his bad thoughts of seeing Tara naked.

He wished there was someone there he knew that he could relate the story about Tara tanning nearly naked in his backyard. He'd tell them about how she allowed him to rub sunscreen on her ass. He'd tell them about her little Nude Day barbeque, but there was no one there to tell. He thought about telling the bartender, but the bartender was not much older than Tara and, for sure, he'd think he was a dirty, old man for lusting over a woman so young.

With the thoughts of her naked in his backyard, slowly, excitedly, he drove around town, before driving home. As he neared his house, he didn't see any vehicles parked out front and there weren't any in his driveway. Lightheaded with lust with the thoughts of her celebrating Nude Day with a naked barbeque, instead of parking in the driveway, he parked his car out front and got out. He figured, since they were students, maybe they rode their bikes over to his house or walked. His house was less than a mile from the college campus. He didn't care about seeing any of them naked, he just wanted to see Tara.

Then, he became jealous, again. He imagined Tom and Mike ogling Tara's naked body. He imagined her ogling their cocks. He imagined Tara and Mike going for a walk naked through the woods, before finding a private spot where they kissed, touched, and made love. He imagined Tara taking Mike's cock in her hand and stroking him, before she took him in her mouth. He imagined Tara on her knees sucking Michael's cock. He imagined Mike cumming in her sweet mouth and her swallowing all he had to give. He imagined them becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, dating regularly, until the time, when she abandoned him for Mike and moved in with him. He was sick with a rage he's never felt before.

Expecting to see four naked people in his backyard, he wasn't sure how he'd react. He didn't want to seem angry. He didn't want to appear jealous. He hoped he wouldn't show the lust he had for Tara by staring at her nakedness. He wanted and he needed to be calm, happy, and friendly. Yet the excitement that he felt from the anticipated naked sight of her, made his eyes bulge out like that of a terrorist on a mission, while walking in the backyard with a suicide bomb. He took a big breath trying to relax and trying to release the blinding lust and sexual desire he had for her that he never felt for anyone else before.

Would he stare? Should he just wave, go inside his house, and ogle her from his second floor bedroom? What if someone saw him peeping from the upstairs window? Why did he suddenly feel, as if he was doing something wrong?

This was his house and his backyard, after all. They were all just guests of his. Further, she was his tenant, who didn't even pay him rent. In the eyes of the law, she was a squatter. At the very least, she owed him the naked sight of her. The excited thought of seeing her naked made him wild desire and dizzy with lust.

He hadn't felt this kind of sexual excitement, since he attended a pool party twenty years ago and Mary Beth removed her bikini top and rubbed her bare breasts on his chest. Then, when he didn't respond, when he tried swimming away, she grab him by his wrists and put his hands on her bare breasts, before reaching her hand down his swim trunks and taking hold of his quickly stiffening cock. Slow to react, he was drunk and he kept his hands there on her bare breasts longer than he should have and he allowed her to grope his cock longer than he should have.

Mary Beth had great tits and she was always eager to flash them and to show them. Her husband didn't care. He was always too drunk to care what his wife did, so long as she left him along to drink and get drunk.

Immediately he had an erection. Never had he felt so violated. Never had he felt so excited. She was so very drunk and he was so very aroused. It felt just as good to feel her tits, as it did to feel her stroking his cock. Yet, as soon as Mary Beth started stroking his cock and tried kissing him, he swam away from her as fast as he could, but the damage was already done. Never had he felt such lust, that is, until now and, in the way that he wanted Mary Beth, he wanted Tara more.

Margret had seen them together. She hated Mary Beth and gave her a piece of her mind, before they left the party. Hoping mad, he had never seen Margret so mad and he couldn't imagined what she'd say now, if she was here and knew how much he wanted to see Tara naked.

"Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind? She's just a child, barely 22-years-old. Tomorrow, I'm going to call the hospital and have you committed. What does she have that I don't have? What does she do for you that I don't do? You don't love me. Is that it? After 40 years of marriage, you just want sex. You just want a fuck buddy. You're like all the other dirty, old men out there and no better."

His second conscience, her voice haunted him. Even though he knew she was right, he no longer possessed the self-control to just go inside the house. He couldn't help himself. He may never have another opportunity like this one, again. He was so very attracted to Tara and this was his one chance to see more of her, an understatement. This was his chance to see all of her. He couldn't even imagine what she'd look like naked and he needed and wanted to know.

He could have went in by the front door, but he figured that would be rude, his justification of venturing out in the backyard, no doubt. Besides, if he did that, went in by the front, without even acknowledging her and her friends, albeit her and her naked friends, and Tara discovered he was home, she'd think he was perverted and had been spying on her and her naked friends; and she'd be right. So, he took a breath and tried to relax. He wanted to rid his mind of any sexual thoughts, before going out to the backyard. Only, he needed an excuse why he was home so soon from the ballgame.

He'd tell her that he wasn't feeling well, but if he said that he was ill, then he couldn't stay for the barbeque and ogle her naked body. He'd tell her that he was mistaken and that the game was next week or that he misplaced the ticket or left the ticket at home and couldn't get in to see them play. Maybe he'd tell her the truth that he wanted to see her naked.

Maybe with his honesty, they'd invite him to strip off his clothes, too, and join them in their naked barbeque. She did invite him to their Nude Day barbeque already, but was she expecting him to get naked, too? He wouldn't mind being naked around Tara but, never having met her friends, he'd be embarrassed being naked in front of them, especially the two young men with the much better bodies. It was then that reality hit him hard. He was being foolish. What would she want with an old, wrinkled man?

Trying to prepare himself for the naked sight of her, he didn't want to startle her, if she was in the backyard naked with her guests. He didn't want them to think he was the pervert that he obviously was by imagining some of the things he had already imagined himself doing with her, his young enough to be granddaughter of a tenant, who was back there this very minute celebrating Nude Day naked. Naked, naked, naked, his heart pounded out of his chest with the naked thoughts of her. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see her, all of her. Never had he felt this kind of sexual excitement before. For sure, this eclipsed the time he spent with Mary Beth topless in the pool, when she stuck her hand down his bathing trunks and stroked his cock.

"Oh, my God," involuntarily, he blurted out under his breath.

Maybe, he'd just take a peek and leave. Maybe, he'd just stay for a hot dog and a beer, ogle her when she wasn't looking and give her a hug, when he was ready to leave. She did invite him to join them, after all. This was his house, after all. Surely, he didn't want to be rude. If nothing else, he could make use of whatever he saw of her as fodder for his masturbation session later tonight.