Languid Afternoon

Story Info
Girlfriends request for a backrub, turns into more...
4.8k words
4.55
81.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interesting Afternoon

It was an idle afternoon for Dan and I, school being out for summer, so we were hanging out at his house sipping a few beers and watching a movie with great car chase scenes and great looking women who really like fast cars (or at least they were doing a very nice job pretending to be). It was Friday afternoon, no work, and no responsibilities...lazy and carefree.

We were about 2/3 of the way through the movie, skipping through the romance scene to get to more action, when there was a knock at the door. Dan and I both yelled "Come in!" without even looking up from the movie. The door opened and in walks Beth, my on again off again girlfriend...kinda. Long story, another time. Now Beth is a very attractive woman. She stands about 5'7", hourglass figure, large c-cup tits and a wonderfully round ass atop long shapely legs. She has long, wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and since her summer job is as a swimming instructor/lifeguard, golden tanned skin with great tan lines. Yum with a capital Y.

As she came sauntering in, Dan of course paused the movie while blatantly staring at her up and down. Dan is not very subtle sometimes. Today she was wearing a red tank top, a jean miniskirt with the zipper up the back, and sandals...and by the way her tits were moving, obviously no bra. I think Dan was drooling a little, but I resisted the urge to offer him a napkin.

Beth swayed over and flopped down on the couch next to me and leaned in. "Thought I would find you over here! How much longer will you be watching the movie?" She slurred just a little bit. I could smell wine on her breath, so she must have had a few. "I don't really know, 20-30 minutes maybe? Why, what did you have in mind?" I replied, arching an eyebrow.

Now I must point out that when Beth sat down, the wine was definitely impacting any attempt at modesty. Her legs were slightly splayed and from Dan's vantage point, he could clearly see up her short skirt, and his eyes were very large at the moment. From my perspective, her left breast was trying to escape her tank top. I was thinking to myself a stiff breeze might spring it loose and provide the freedom it was begging for.

"So I was thinking that you could drop by and give me a massage, my muscles are all sore from yesterday at the pool. I could really use the rub down..." Beth said, batting her eyelashes at me. "Pueeeze? I'll make it worth your while" she said suggestively.

Dan spoke up "Hey, I would be glad to lend you a hand!". Beth looked at him, smiled and shrugged "All I know is I want a massage...after the movie?" she asked as she looked at me. I quickly nodded. "You bet" I told her. "Thanks boys, enjoy your movie!" And with that, she got up by way of slithering across me with her chest, bent at the waist so she could give me a quick kiss...her ass pointed directly at Dan (which must have been an incredible view), before she headed out the door.

"Damn, what I would not give to have a piece of that" Dan groaned. "I could almost see her ass under that skirt when she bent over, and definitely saw something pink...like a thong or something"

"She is certainly in an interesting mood, I wonder what got into her?"

I thought about it for a moment, wondering just what she was up to. She was obviously feeling pretty frisky, and we had not been "together" in weeks, both having been pretty busy towards the end of the semester with projects and finals. Then it hit me! The last few times she had stayed at my place, we had been "talking" a bit during sex, namely taboo things. One of those things had been the thought of her being taken by two men, which has caused her to erupt with a lot more intensity than I was expecting.

Huh...

"You know," I began with that thought in mind, "she did not say no to your offer to help...if you head over there and play your cards right, at least you might be able to give her that massage. That is of course unless the movie is too important to miss" I chided.

"Are you serious? What happens if she lets me massage her, but things keep going...?

"I don't think you will get anywhere, but why not give it a shot? Who knows, she has had a few to drink and she does seem pretty friendly at the moment, so never can tell. Tell you what, I will watch the end of this movie and wander over there if you have not returned, give you a chance to put on your moves"

"But what if something does happen? Are you going to just let me have my way with her?"

"Well...err...no...well...I don't know? Lets just cross that bridge when and if we get there. I tell you what though, if she is hot enough to let you get her going, who knows what could happen. Hell, we may even be able to double team her...wouldn't that be incredible?"

"Holy shit, that would be amazing. Okay, wish me luck then..." And with that, nothing was left of Dan but a vapor trail.

So I continued to watch the movie and got another beer, fidgeting a bit. What if he really was able to talk her into that massage? She gets really horny during a massage, even almost getting her rocks off before I even get very far. About 10 minutes later, the movie ended and still no Dan.

Huh

I'm thinking...no way he is getting lucky. I am in no way jealous, since Beth and I are not really "committed", in somewhat of an open relationship, with the occasional night of sex after a night at the bars, booty calls...or an afternoon romp if neither of us are busy...hmmm.

The not knowing was finally getting the better of me. I got up and headed over to Beth's apartment, then quietly moved to the front door to listen, but I couldn't hear anything. I moved around the other side to the slider, which has a small fenced area for a BBQ and privacy...the door was slightly open to allow a breeze to flow through. As I moved towards the fence, that was when I heard a low moan coming from inside, very faint. I must have looked like a pervert creeping around back, but I could not not help myself.

I moved back around and silently opened the front door and crept slowly inside. Dan saw me right away and held his finger to his lips for me to be quiet. I quietly took a seat on the couch near the front door. In front of me was quite a sight. Beth was on the floor, laying on her stomach, legs slightly apart, facing away from me. Her tank top was bunched up halfway up her back, with her mini skirt pulled down just a bit, so the top of her pink thong was showing enough to make it obvious it was a thong. There was a glass of wine on the table, nearly empty, with a matching empty wine bottle next to it.

Dan was rubbing her back firmly, moving from her shoulders over the tank top, then down to her lower back to the point where he was touching her underwear. This was bringing out the soft moans from Beth as she enjoyed the massage. What became evident immediately, was when he began his way back up, he used a very light touch up the middle of her back, almost featherlike, until he got to the middle of her back, then he would rub back down again. From experience, I know this really turns Beth on, and true to form she would arch her back slightly and raise her hips off the ground just a little in response to the feathery touch, moaning a little louder.

I thought that was a trick that only I knew, but apparently Dan had stumbled upon it and was taking full advantage, or maybe I had shared that Intel over beers.

Suddenly getting an idea, I quietly headed to her bedroom to get some lubricant/massage oil, then returned to sit back down on the couch, holding it in my hands to warm it up. This massage oil was the type that warmed just a bit during friction, sex or massaging. My idea was this: get Dan to push the skirt down a little farther by rubbing down her back so that he could slowly expose her ass. If he timed it right with the feather touch, he could push it down a little when she arched her back. I could dribble a little of the oil on her, giving him a little extra mojo to work with.

When Dan saw what I had retrieved, he grinned and immediately knew what I had in mind and set about making it happen.

Dan continued his sensuous massage, slowly pushing her skirt down, millimeters at a time, while she continued to moan, now beginning to grind her pelvis on the ground a bit when he got to the bottom of her lower back. It took some patient work, but a few minutes later the skirt was about halfway down her ass, with the her cheeks exposed, the thong splitting them. Now Dan began to add rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks to his list of activities, but not over doing it. As he continued to do this, he brushed a little hard against the skirt again and it slipped down a great deal, causing him to freeze and almost panic.

Beth made a mewling sound, reaching back with her hands to pull up her skirt so it covered most of her ass again, mumbling to him to not be naughty. Once again Dan continued his ministrations, edging her skirt ever so slowly back off her ass.

I thought this was a good time to help him out a bit, so as he continued to rub up and down her back, I crept over and gently grasped the skirt zipper, ready to slowly edge it down. I timed it so that when he was doing his feather touching, and she would grind her hips, I could work the zipper farther down a fraction of an inch, since her skirt was pinned to the floor. It took me a few minutes, but with my gentle tugging and her hip grinding, the zipper slowly moved down until finally it parted. I left it like that and moved back to my seat. As he worked his way back down again to rub her butt, the skirt slowly open up like a flower and fell to both sides, exposing her backside completely, covered only by the thong.

I was incredibly turned on right now, and Dan had a huge tent in his shorts as he continued to rub up and down, with her full ass under his hands. Beths ass is also a erogenous zone for her, so she had added a rotating motion to her hip grind as he rubbed her cheeks. The fact that he did not linger there, but moved up and down her back, apparently kept her seemingly oblivious (or simply not caring) to the fact that she was now nearly naked from the middle of her back down.

Time to put phase 2 of the plan we were making up as we went. Dan moved down her side a bit so that he was now centered on her amazing ass. He would rub her lower back and then slowly rub down to her ass, squeezing her ass cheeks gently from top to bottom, even venturing down to the back of her upper thighs, but then quickly moved back to her middle back to avoid her finding out she was now exposed...or at least maintain the illusion that she was unaware.

I watched her as Dan continued his ministrations, noticing that she was flushed and moaning louder than ever, but continuing to keep her eyes closed. It would not take much more to push her over the edge at this point, as she was incredibly worked up. For me, it was like watching an interactive porn movie, right before my eyes. I was hard as a rock myself, but content to just be a wingman for the moment.

Soon, Dan was working his hands underneath the thong, gently trailing his fingers along the crack of her ass, really putting her into overdrive. Her deep breathing became small pants, raising her ass just a little bit, giving Dan the green light. He had given up any pretense to her middle back, just working over her lower back and ass. As he started back down from her lower back, kneading her upper ass cheeks, he was also working her thong down her ass when she raised her hips. At this point it was nearly off the bottom of her cheeks, so when she raised up, I could just see a hint of the little star between her ass cheeks. I was getting more turned on by the minute as I watched it all unfold before my eyes.

I quietly stood up, and opened the well warmed lubricant and proceeded to slowly add drops onto her ass, aiming to hit above, on, and below where her asshole would wink at me when she arched up. Dan was probably close to extreme blue balls, as he maintained his constant rubbing of her cheeks. Once Dan fingers began to hit the lubricant, things got even more heated, and he grew bolder, beginning to press his fingers closer to the tender rosebud of her ass.

Beth moaned louder, followed by a "Dan, we shouldn't be doing this..." as she arched her back up again, eyes still closed. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked. "God no...where is Alec?" she moaned. "Around somewhere I would imagine...maybe still watching the movie" Dan replied. "His loss" she breathed, not once looking up or even opening her eyes. She put her face down into the pillow she had been laying on and gasped as Dan's fingers finally found there mark, graving her asshole and sliding down towards her pussy, teasing the lips before heading back up.

Now that Dan had been given the go ahead, he no longer worried about her finding out about her state of undress. He slipped the underwear down off her thighs and then off her feet, tossing them out of the way. While he was doing that, Beth slipped her tank top off and layed back down, her bare tits rubbing on the carpet as she continued to grind her pussy against the ground. She was obviously incredibly turned on, and much to Dan and I's delight, completely naked.

Dan parted her legs a bit more and began working his fingers between the lips of her pussy, lingering on her clit before pushing his fingers deep into her. Beth began to shake slightly as he penetrated her with first one finger, then two, alternating between penetrating her and easing out to rub her clit in small circles. Beth's moans were now louder, probably audible in the pool area outside, but we did not care as we were all caught up in the moment, me as the voyeur watching my girlfriend begin probed by my best friend.

Dan continued to use his right hand to work on her pussy, but now, as I added more lubricant to her ass cheeks, he used his left hand to apply it into the crack of her ass, circling in on her the little star there. Beth's ass was now beginning to bounce up and down as she helped him rub her clit, urging him to go faster. Once he felt the moment was right, he began circling her asshole with his finger, working the lubricant in slowly, pressing in gently, while continuing his assault on her pussy with his other hand.

Dan looked over at me, with somewhat of a frustrated look on is face, looking down towards the tent in his shorts then back up at me. I moved over to them, then motioned that I would take over for him so he could remove his clothes. It was tricky, but I moved in with my left hand on her ass first, continuing the gentle probing, then moved his other hand away from her pussy and kept up the same steady rhythm. Beth did not seem to notice the switch, but had now moved a hand up to her left breast, teasing and twisting at the nipple, bringing herself even closer to orgasm.

Dan, now naked, brought a pillow over and gently put it under her hips when she arched up. She whined a little, now that she could not rub against the floor, but stopped immediately when the index finger on my right hand began circling her clit, pressing my thumb deep into her pussy. She began shaking harder as I put more pressure on her clit, while adding more lubricant to her ass and working it around her asshole. Finally, the continued assault brought her to the edge and I could hear the little sharp moans she lets out when she is about to cum. When I felt she was about to go over the edge, I stopped teasing her asshole and sunk my index finger all the way into her ass...and she shrieked into the pillow as she exploded into orgasm. She convulsed for almost a minute as I worked my finger in and out of her ass with one hand, and rubbed her clit with the other.

As she started to come down, I moved my hand away from her overly sensitive clit, and slowly stroked her pussy lips. I slowly pulled my finger from her ass, as she whined again from the sudden emptiness, urging me to put it back in. Her breathing slowly relaxed, but not much, as my continued stroking of her pussy was beginning to ramp her back up again. Of course now I was in the same predicament that Dan had been in, with my raging hard-on almost painful.

Once again, like we had done it a thousand times before, we made the switch, though this time Dan was between her legs, nudging them even wider than they had been before, once again working her into a frenzy. I quietly got to to my feet and moved away so I could strip as well.

Dan continued to stroke her pussy, while adding more lubricant and probing her ass, plunging deep with one finger at first, then adding a 2nd, slowly moving in and out of her asshole. Her moans were getting louder and louder as she spiralled towards another orgasm. She seemed almost on auto-pilot as she thrashed around, completely engrossed in the feelings coursing through her. The build up had been so slow that her whole body felt on fire, every inch of her tingling and sensitive.

Dan was seriously ready to get some satisfaction himself, so he reached down and raised her hips up so that she rose to her knees, then moved in, placing the head of his dick at the opening of her pussy, rubbing it up and down to stimulate her clit. As she moved her hips back and forth, urging him to plunge into her, her breasts gently rubbed against the carpet, causing further moans. He continued to tease her with his cock, rubbing her clit, then moving up a bit, pressing the head an inch or two into her super heated pussy, then pulling out again and repeating. Beth's moans continued to rise in volume and pitch as she tried repeatedly to impale herself on Dan's prick.

At this point, I had been able to strip off my clothes, but was not sure what to do at this point. Did I wait until he finishes, then take over? Or should I insert myself into the situation and hope she does not freak? I kinda doubted that she would be upset, much like I was pretty sure she was "aware" I was in the room. I decided to take things slow, so moved over to her right side, not touching her yet, but able to see what Dan was doing to her, my cock pointing at her right breast. Dave continued to tease her, but was now adding something a little new. As he pulled out of her pussy, he was now trailing his the head of his prick up from her clit, through her pussy lips, and up until he found her asshole. He made little circles around the little star, adding pussy juice to the lubricant already there, then slowly pressed forward, eliciting louder moans from Beth.

He did not penetrate her, but pulled back and went down to her clit, circling the little bud once again, forcing mewling sounds to escape Beth's lips. He repeated the hole process a few more times, driving her nearly crazy with anticipation. He was also running his free left hand over her middle back, using those light touches that also drove her wild. At about that time, Dan decided he had had enough teasing, and after rubbing both her ass and clit one more time, seating his cock in her pussy opening and begin slowly push forward. I watched, mesmerized as he slowly sank his entire length into her, until his hips made contact with her ass cheeks. He began a slow in and out motion, never going fast, with Beth writhing and moaning, with "oh god oh god oh god..." escaping her lips.

Beth raised her self up on her hands so that she was on all fours, she now had more leverage to push herself back onto his pole. She tried to go faster, but he firmly held onto her lips and kept the pace very slow. I now felt the time was right to make my presence known. I reached down and grabbed her right breast with my left hand and began squeezing gently, tweaking and pulling at her nipple, causing her to gasp and groan. I took my cock with my right hand and moved myself towards her head, still squeezing her breast. With Dan still slowly plunging in and out of her, I gave her nipple a good hard squeeze. As she opened her mouth to gasp, I placed my right hand on her head and slipped my cock between her lips.

12