Lani

Story Info
Surprising step-daughter gets what she's after.
1.9k words
4.2
243.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers

Lani first came into my life when I met and married her mother. At the time, Lani was 16 years of age and, at the time, did not completely agree with the marriage. I was 45 years old and Beth, Lani's mother, was 42.

Beth had a warm personality and I found her easy to be myself with. She had a sparkling smile, beautiful thick auburn hair that she wore long and always well kept. She had a full figure, rounded in all the right places and a very large set of breasts. All any man could have wanted and I really felt at peace when we were together.

Often-times, as Lani was growing up, we would butt heads. She had a stuborn streak, 'that she got from her father', Beth would say, and a never back down attitude about her. I'll say she was a spunky young thing.

Lani's first impression to me was a chubby Demi Moore. She had her mother's large breasts, but they were much more bouncy than Beth's and she bounced them around a lot. She had jet black hair and baby blue eyes and a pointy nose, just like Demi's. When Lani turned 18 she left for college. She was a smart kid and should have done well, but she met this guy there and she 'Fell in love' and the rest was history. She quit school, got married to Bill and had a few kids.

Beth enjoyed being a grandmom. She spent every chance she got to see them or take them over a weekend. Ah, her grandsons were her calling. It was on the trip from seeing them that tragedy struck. She was going through a green light and a pick-up truck with a drunk behind the wheel ran the red and killed my dear Beth. He was fine and the dear Mr Richard Crawley got a two year less a day sentence of which he served 12 months and was seen driving no less than three years, legally of course.

To say the least I was devistated. My whole world died with Beth. I couldn't work. I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. I didn't turn to the bottle, but maybe that would have been better. Who knows? About three months after the funeral there came a knock to the door. I was surprised to see Lani standing there. She was now 25 and had lost a lot of the puberty pudge. She smiled and threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. Not one necessarily of passion, but it lasted more than a few moments.

"Come in, come in. Where are the kids and where is that man of yours", I said as I guided her into the house with her arms still around me.

"I left Bill at home with the boys. It's about time he got to know them before it's too late", she said rather sheepishly. I let it go.

"Coffee, tea?" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

"Or me?" she said. We both laughed.

"So what brings you around, Princess? Not that I mind, but this seems so sudden."

"Jim, I just had to see you. I miss my Mom and I know there's no way she's coming back so I thought I would come and visit you, if that's OK", she said as her eyes began to swell. I held her in my arms as she gathered herself. I then realised that the loss of Beth was not only my own.

"Maybe we lean on one another ", I said. "I miss her terribly as well".

"Can I stay for a few days?" she asked.

"Of course. Stay as long as you wish. I'll make up the guest room. Did you bring any clothes?"

"Not many, I'm afraid", she said.

I made up the guest room and then I made us some dinner. It was the first time in a long time that I enjoyed cooking.

"Not bad, Daddy Jim", Lani said. It was the first time she had called me Daddy. It was either Jiiiiim or James. "Not bad at all. I never knew you could cook so well. I thought my Mom married you because you had a big cock".

I was stunned. 'Did I hear her right' I thought to myself.

"Lani! What did you say?" I sputtered out.

"I know 'cause I seen it!" she giggled.

"Seen what?" I was growing flushed as she continued.

"Remember at Uncle Ralph's party? When you were waiting to use the can? You know....when Mom said most the guys just went out back behind the cedars. I know I shouldn't have, but I beat you out there and saw you take a piss. My life changed that day", she said as I tried to catch my breath.

"You have the biggest cock I have ever seen. Ever since that day every time I masturbated I thought of your cock. Every time after that when Bill made love to me it was you I was thinking about. You were soft and it was twice the size of Bill's when he's at his horniest", she said as my face blushed and was at a loss for words. What could I say.

"Can I take a hot bath, Daddy Jim?" she said as she headed for the bathroom.

"Sure! Go ahead", I managed to get out.

As Lani bathed I gathered the dishes and attempted to clean up. I was floored by what she had said. I didn't know what to think. She was my stepdaughter.

When Lani was finished her bath she came out in one of her mother's short gowns. In a lot of ways Lani reminded me of my Beth. I turned on the set and clicked through the channels, not really paying too much attention to what I was doing. Lani sat opposite to me. The robe she had on was only held together by a rope belt around the middle.

Lani decided to put on some nail polish. As she leaned over and started to apply some to her left hand her robe opened and I noticed she had nothing else covering her breasts. I could clearly see her nipple which appeared to be swollen. I couldn't pull my eyes away from it.

"Like what you see?" she said as she flashed me her entire breast. She giggled and went back to her polishing. I tried to concentrate on the set as she switched hands and in doing so exposed both of her breasts almost fully. Her giggle broke me out of my stare as I looked at her and she was looking at her nails, smiling.

She finished her right hand and the lifted her left leg and placed her foot on her knee. In doing so she revealed that she was without panties. Her legs were slightly parted and I had a clear view of all that God had given her. I felt a stirring in my groin.

"You know, I use to lay in bed at night and hear the pure pleasure you gave my mother", she said as she switched feet and contiue her polishing.

"I was jealous to tell you the truth. I thought that you were much too handsome to be with my mother and that you wouldn't stick around. I think that I wanted you even back then", she said 'matter of factly'.

She finished her toe nails and extended her leg toward me rolling her ankle as she went.

"What do you think?" she said as I peered between her legs at her pouty pussy lips.

"Lani I feel this is wrong. I feel guilty looking at you this way", I said trying to gain some composure.

Lani smiled and then opened the robe she had on. She let her breast fall free and opened her legs.

She placed her left hand on her breast and began to diddle herself with the right. Her hot scent filled my nostrils and my cock twitched as she buried her middle finger into her sodden hole. She leaned her head back and her mouth quivered as she buried the second finger. They glistened with her wetness as her hips met her thrusts. It was the most erotic thing I had seen in my entire life. To say it aroused me would be an understatement. Her left hand left her breast and start to rub her clit as she continued to drive her fingers deep within herself. I just stared as she brought herself to orgasm. She clamped her legs around her hand and went stiff.

"Daddy Jim!" she screamed as she stiffened and then relaxed.

"God I couldn't believe how hot I am having you watch me masturbate", she said as she withdrew her fingers. "Wanna take over?" she asked and all I could do was shake my head in disbelief.

With that she rubbed her fingers covered with her honey across my lips.

"These say no, but this," she said as she grabbed my erection through my trousers, "Say yes!"

Her wetness smelled so sweet I had to lick at her fingers.

"Or maybe you'd like this better", she said standing up and turning around and bending over. She took hold of her ass cheeks and spread them wide apart and shoved her ass in my face. Her rosebud was so pink and it had a slight skunky scent to it. She had me! I quickly took a long lick from the bottom tip of her pussy and up the crack of her ass to her spine. It suprised her as my tongue contacted her rosebud and it contracted, then it opened slightly as she relaxed. I buried my tongue deep into her anus. It was a little spicy tasting, but quite enjoyable. As I tongued her ass I fingered her pussy. She was soaked. I came in my pants I was so hot and she then had her second orgasm.

I carried her to my bed and lay her down gently, but she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her and guided my cock to her wet opening. I went slow at first letting her get use to the size and then like an animal I began to piston my manhood deep within her. The harder my thrusts the harder she pulled me to her. We both came and then collapsed in each other arms. I had a glow on and the feelings of guilt was gone. We both fell to sleep in each others arms. It was the best nights sleep that I had in months.

When we awoke she told me that she was going to leave Bill and asked if she and the kids could come and stay with me for a while.

"Of coarse, Lani. You can stay as long as you wish. This will always be your home," I said as I took her in my arms and I in hers'.

Lani moved in the following day. I guess this split between Lani and Bill had been coming for a while, but with Beth's death they held on a little longer. That night Lani and I slept in the master bedroom. And everynight for the past two years. It was remarkable how much she reminded me of my wife in every aspect.

Well now the two boys have a little sister and they both will take good care of their little sister Beth.

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers