Lanie and Cassie

Story Info
Shy wife likes to be in front of a camera.
6.3k words
4.35
32.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers

This tale sort of got away from me and is a bit longer than I wanted it to be, but this length seems to tell the story. There was also a problem in figuring out which category to put this story in and I finally settled on the exhibitionist and voyeur category.

Its also like the rest of my stories in that I do not write them with much descriptive sex in them. I like to think that my style is more of describing the chase, than the actual catch. It is just a quirk I have. The story should have enough facts for you to use your imagination to fill it in though.

I like the constructive criticism comments I get back from readers because I learn from them. The slash and burn comments will be deleted as soon as I see them because they are meaningless and a waste of time both yours and mine.

******

Cassie, my wife and I were sitting in the coffee shop with our long-time friend Lanie having our weekly coffee. We usually met up every Thursday evening just to catch up on things with her and her husband Don. Lanie was by herself that day because Don was half way across the world. Because he was working as an engineer in the oil patch in northern Russia, his job involved him going off for six months at a time and then getting a month off, thus her being by herself. He had already worked one rotation of a three-year contract and had just left for his next rotation in country.

From what he had told me, his company here got this contract with the Russians because the drilling in that area was complicated. Don had worked in those same conditions before and when he had he succeeded in bringing in the well on time, and on budget word got around. The Russians had approached Don's company, and they sent him over there. The work and the time away from home were crappy, but the money he was making was phenomenal, and that's the only reason he took the job.

As for the rest of us, I was a structural engineer consulting with whomever would hire me, and was doing quite well as my name had gotten to be well known in the industry. Cassie was an office manager for a large company and Lanie was in real estate. Don and I had paired up with our wives in in high school and the four of us had been good friends ever since then.

Each couple had two kids, all about the same age. The kids were now in their upper teens, and at the age where they were more involved with friends and their activities than us parents. That was Ok, because that left us parents to enjoy our newfound freedom without the restraints of always having to watch the kids.

At the time of this story Don and I could be called a bit better than average in looks, while our wives, who may have been on the wrong side of forty years old, could put most college girls to shame. Cassie had retained most of her good looks, and still turned heads by looking a lot younger than she was. She did that by putting in a fair amount of time at the gym to battle the years though. Every minute she spent there, sure showed by keeping her slim, firm body young looking.

Lanie was one of those remarkable women that never seemed to age. She stands about 5'7" tall with long middle of her back hair. Her figure is a beautiful hourglass shape with large breasts, a firm flat stomach, and a beautiful tight little ass. Her body could put many strippers to shame.

If you met her on the street you would think she was twenty-five at the most. You may think I'm exaggerating, but Lanie had this metabolism that seemed to keep her young. One time she cut her arm for twenty stitches, and a year later you couldn't even see a scar. So, normal aging lines and stuff like that just seemed to run away from her. She loved running and that was what kept her slim, and her ass super hard.

Cassie knew she turned heads of guys as she walked down the street, but when Lanie walked down the street guy's heads would whip around, and there would be tongues hanging out. Overall, both women fell into the upper part of the scale of being beautiful. Don and I both knew we hit the mother-load when we managed to get them to agree to hook up with us, and we never got tired of bragging about them.

While I'm commenting on their good looks, I just have to add a funny fact. I thought it was comical that when we hit the beach and our wives and daughters wore their bikinis, our daughters would get upset because all the boys were more interested in looking at Cassie and Lanie than them.

You're probably asking how the two of them kept their looks after having two kids each. The kids came to us through the back door so to speak. My older sister and her husband were killed in a car accident. It was just at the time Cassie and I were thinking about having kids and since we were the godparents to their kids there was no discussion needed about taking our niece and nephew in and we haven't regretted the decision.

With Lanie and Don, they knew right from the start that neither of them could have kids, so they were trying to adopt right from the day they married. About the time Cassie and I got our niece and nephew, they got their twins. All four of the kids had grown up together, and were growing up to be very smart, well behaved, and sure in their lives. Growing up that close they were the best of friends, just like their parents were.

So, for those reasons Cassie and Lanie have kept their looks and bodies without the stretch marks, fuller hips, or other stuff that came with being pregnant and having kids.

Cassie and I have always been the more adventurous couple of the four of us. In the past, we had gotten into the "lifestyle" as they say. Cassie has always been very sexual, and with me enjoying anything involving sex the two of us experienced that lifestyle whenever we could. We had done some swapping and enjoying other sex partners and are still into swinging, but only if we found the right people.

Way back, Cassie and I tried a few times to get Don and Lanie involved with our lifestyle, but Lanie had always refused. Oh, there was still the grab ass and teasing when we got together, but never anything heavy. Both Cassie and I would have liked to have them join us in bedroom antics, because both Don and Lanie were good looking and fun to be around, but if Lanie didn't want to explore that lifestyle so be it. I knew Don would have liked to join us, but because of Lanie's reserved attitude the swapping between us never came to be.

Mind you, we all had an exhibitionist side that came out every now and then. When we first started dating, both couples used the back seat of my car when we double dated. Most of the time while one couple got off in the back seat the other couple watched. There was even a lot of reaching in the back seat as the other couple fucked so there was some tittie or ass grabbing to help them along. That was about as far as things ever went between the four of us.

Early on, Don and I found that both girls were quite animate during sex. Cassie really enjoyed fucking, and a lot of times it was all I could do to keep up with her. The real surprise is the way Lanie went at it. She may have tried to act like the little lady, but once Don got her turned on she turned into a wildcat on steroids, and Don loved being the recipient of her actions when she let herself go. Watching them in the backseat as they went at it was a remarkable sight, as she lustfully threw her body at Don trying to get off. It was better than any porn film I had ever seen that's for sure.

Lately I have noticed on a few occasions that when Lanie talked about not swinging with us in the past, she made it sound like she was regretting that she missed out on the fun in our younger years. She had commented to Cassie once, that most of her thoughts were that she realized she was still an attractive woman, and was conscious of getting older and she was wondering what her life would have been like if she would have enjoyed life a lot more just like Cassie and I had. She never came right out and said she would like to try it now, but just the way she talked about it you knew she was thinking about it.

Anyway, as we sat having our coffee that day Lanie mentioned to Cassie that she missed Don already. Don had gone back last week for his six-month rotation working half way across the world. He had taken this job because the money was too good to pass up and if he finished the job on time and within budget Lanie and him would be set up for life. He had his eyes set on retiring when he was fifty-five, and this job was his ticket to do that.

Lanie was unhappy that she couldn't celebrate Don's birthday with him because he was so far away, plus she didn't know what to get him for a present. She complained that whenever she asked him what he wanted, all he told her was he wanted a sexy surprise from her.

On that note, we finished our coffee and went our separate ways.

Two days later, Cassie and Lanie took the daughters out for a day of shopping and the boys were off at their baseball practice. I was left at home to play with my new camera. I used a camera a fair bit in my work and because the old one was wearing out from the constant use I finally splurged and got a new one. It was a new SLR camera almost like my old one, but this one was digital.

After figuring out all the buttons and switches, how to download the pictures to the computer, and edit them, I was snapping away and quite happy with myself and the results I was getting. When the troupe walked in the door, I started to take some pictures of them. The wife and kids naturally reacted to the camera by acting weird, and I snapped some pictures of them as they goofed around in front of the camera.

While I was downloading the pictures to the computer my mind wandered. I was thinking that Don was like most men, and he spent some time on the internet on a few porn sites. Don stayed away from the hard porn though, but he had collected a few pictures of hot girls that resembled his wife Lanie. He had shown me some of those pictures, and even told me that Lanie had some of those lingerie outfits the models were wearing.

It was at that point that something clicked in my mind. I soon was connecting the dots about Lanie and the birthday present she could send to Don.

Those thoughts were.

1) Don liked pictures of scantily clad girls that looked like Lanie.

2) I asked myself, what if he had some real pictures of her.

3) I was sure he would love them.

4) The next thought was Don's Birthday and Lanie didn't know what to get him.

5) I had a new camera that took good pictures.

6) Cassie and I knew that the two of them had accumulated quite a collection of lingerie the same as we had.

7) So, I put all those facts together and I thought that Lanie could give him some erotic pictures of herself in sexy lingerie, and that would be the perfect present for him. The only fly in the ointment was going to be convincing Lanie to do this.

When I told the girls my idea Cassie thought it was a novel idea for a present, but, Lanie didn't think she could pose for that kind of thing in front of a camera. It took a week for Lanie to reluctantly agree that it was a good idea for Don's present. The biggest reason she agreed was that she got an e-mail from Don the day before. He was mad because he had forgot to pack his picture of her and the kids so he had something to look at while he was away. That lone fact made up her mind for her.

She didn't know how to get the pictures to Don though.

I should explain here that Lanie was one of those people that is technology challenged in the extreme. She could hardly change the channel on the radio in her car. DVD players and computer workings were out because she would always be pushing the wrong button. She couldn't do any more than check her e-mails and that had taken her a month to learn. She still got the kids to help when she screwed something up. Attachments to e-mails were way over her head, and there was no way she was going to get her kids to help her by sending pictures like that to their dad.

Because I had seen her in bikinis at the beach, and in the distant past had also had seen her and Don naked in the backseat of my car, we agreed it was decided I would take the pictures. At least she wouldn't have to get a stranger to take them, and she would be a bit more comfortable with me. We also talked it over and we agreed to get together after taking the pictures and then figure out which ones to send him and then Lanie would write her thing in the e-mail and I would attach the pictures for her and she would be the one to send the finalized e-mail with the added attachments.

I set up a small studio in my private shed in the back yard. It wasn't really a shed, but a big old garage in a back corner of the lot. I can't remember which one of the kids first called it my private shed, but that was where I did my work and everyone knew to stay away from there or there would be dire consequences. There were just too many confidential work related things I didn't want touched in there. I hung some drapes we got from the goodwill, and set up some lights I had, and moved in the rollaway cot we had and I was ready.

The kids were out on Saturday when Lanie came over with a few of her favourite pieces of lingerie. I'm sure Don picked them out because they highlighted all her best attributes. She was nervous for about fifteen minutes, and it showed. She slowly got into the model mood though, and started to look like she was having fun. That firm shapely body of hers was twisting and turning as she tried to show off all her best features, and soon her posing seemed to come naturally to her. Lanie posed for a bit in one outfit and as she posed she got progressively more suggestive and the photo shoot turned into a recorded striptease. Once she was naked and finished with one piece of lingerie she would put on the next and we would start the process all over. I must have used a half of a memory card before we ended the session.

When we stopped, Cassie was laughing at me because I had a hard on from watching Lanie. I couldn't help it because Lanie was hot. After that shoot, by the time Lanie left I was so horny Cassie got fucked right there in my shed.

Cassie told me a few days later that she had talked to Lanie and Lanie confessed that by the time she got home, she had to pull out her favorite dildo to get some relief. Lanie also admitted to Cassie that she found that posing erotically was exciting, and it turned her on. This was a new side of Lanie that was for sure.

A few days after that first photo shoot was Don's birthday and we decided to just send off one of the better sets of pictures, to see what his reaction would be like. The e-mail also informed him that this was his birthday present and if he liked the gift he would get more every now and then. The e-mail was no sooner sent than his reply came back. He absolutely loved getting those pictures of Lanie in and out of a see-through teddy and wanted her to send more.

From then on, in every week's e-mail to Don we sent some pictures of Lanie in a different outfit. Don continued to appreciate the pictures, and he was soon asking Lanie to pose for more of an erotic type of picture. He was even suggesting poses for her.

Because we took lots of pictures Lanie, I soon found that I had a vast collection of photos. That gave us a good assortment of pictures to choose from to send to Don. That collection also went into an encrypted file on my computer for my later enjoyment. On the third month of our photo shoots, I suggested Lanie should do like Don wished and pose in more erotic poses. Surprisingly, she had no qualms about it.

I took some pictures of her in some light bondage and playing with some dildos. She was certainly turned on during those photo shoots. We even expanded the location of the shoots to outside on some of the trails in the nearby park. In some of those outdoor shoots, my wife Cassie even posed, which really gave me a hard on. I soon noticed Cassie was getting just as turned on as Lanie in front of the camera, and I was taking just as many pictures of her. Between the two girls I had more erotic pictures than a guy could imagine.

One day Lanie told us that Don had confessed to her that the more erotic shots had gotten to him, he suggested Lanie do even more lewd poses because he liked what she was doing. He was having fantasies about her being with another guy and the thought of her doing that was a turn on for him. She didn't know what to think of that, but the next photo session when I suggested she take the dildo and work it in her pussy I noticed she was using the dildo aggressively.

That's when I started prompting her, by letting herself imagine it was another guy's cock in her. I kept the dialogue going and I was snapping shots furiously as she looked as if she was right into imagining that scenario. I could see my prompting was influencing her as she let herself go so I changed the settings on the camera to video. I was getting some hot action of her as her body exploded into action.

At this point I noticed that my wife Cassie was also caught up in the fantasy. She was in the corner using another dildo on herself. I had to break out my old camera and set it up on a tripod and so I could get videos of the two of them. I must have taken ten minutes of video of the two of them before they stopped.

After the two of them came down I just had to ask the two of them if the thought of another guy fucking them was what had turned them on so much. They both admitted that that was the case. Cassie because we had done some swapping, and it always got her hot, and Lanie because Don was constantly commenting her on her pictures, especially the more erotic ones. He was persistently telling her he wanted her to do more porn type things than the tamer erotic things she had been doing.

She admitted that Don's idea was a turn on for her, and after he had suggested that she confessed to us that she was thinking of doing something like that for him. We decided to test the waters and send Don some short videos of Lanie in action to him. In the e-mail we got back from Don, we could almost see him drooling while watching it.

I then figured it was time to ratchet things up and spent some time talking to some modeling agencies. I chose twin brothers, Dennis, and Roy, because they had both done some porn on the side. It also helped that they both had eight inch cocks and they said they could fuck for hours. They were the perfect couple to use to escalate the action more with my wife and Lanie.

In the next session with the girls and they were at the stage where they both were hot and at the point of no return, that's when I gave the signal and the guys entered. The girls didn't know what was going on until I told them that the brothers were there to pose with them. Dennis and Roy stripped and I'm sure Cassie and Lanie came right then. In no time, the guy's cocks were at their full eight-inch hardness and I was sure the two girls were going to jump them.

We spent a while doing some soft porn pictures and gradually worked getting more daring. Both girls were outrageous in their flirting with the guys, and it wasn't long until the girls were anxious for some action. After one scene where I had both guy's lying on their backs and the girls straddling them, the girls couldn't wait any longer and they almost raped the guys. Mind you, it didn't take much for the guys to accept their fate. After all, there are few guys that would pass up a piece of ass from two women with bodies like theirs.

I was busier than ever trying to catch the action. It's a good thing I had gotten a couple of more battery packs and memory cards for the cameras. I could understand Cassie going wild with a strange cock, because of our swinging before and it was a big turn on for her, but watching a usually reserved Lanie act the part of a slut was something different. Those guys lived up to their reputation of having done porn before, because I'm sure they fucked those girls for hours.

Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers
12