Lanie's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanie looked at Mr Pines and Mr Hickley with bewilderment.

"Mr Pines... I don't know these words..." she said fretfully, glancing down again. Most of the words she had never even heard of, and they sounded bizarre, not academic at all. The ones she recognised were sexual. Lanie read the list carefully, trying to understand.

69

Bestiality

Bisexual

Bukkake

Cunninglingis

Deepthroat

Dildo

DP

Fellatio

Gangbang

Gloryhole

Incest

MĂ©nage a trois

Palm discipline

Pornography

Rimming

Sodomy

Teabagging

Watersports

"That's fine, Lanie," Mr Pines interrupted her reading. "That is the point. If you cannot give us the correct definitions, we will have to show you by demonstration. Some of these words are more advanced, with variations, and will take more time. We may even combine definitions, if appropriate. This is all about learning, after all. Obviously, we intend to educate you thoroughly, so you can't learn everything in one day."

"Dildo-?" Lanie muttered. "But-"

"And new words may be added to the list as we see fit." Mr Pines interrupted. "I did not ask if you had any questions. But I have a few things to say." He made sure he had Lanie's full attention before continuing.

"These educational practices are strictly confidential. No one shall ever know about them, for your privacy. You will not be permanently harmed or altered in any way. For example, if your hymen is intact, it will remain so."

"Hymen- uh-" Lanie's brow furrowed as she struggled to absorb the information being fired at her. In her scattered mind, she fought to remember what 'hymen' meant in the context presented.

"We will not take your vaginal virginity, if you are a virgin," Mr Hickley said helpfully.

"Mr- I-..." Lanie trembled, and the paper in her hands began to shake. "I know what some of these words mean."

"Ah, but you must be correct, and thorough," Mr Pines advised, forming a thoughtful steeple with his fingers. "You will be quizzed on your knowledge. I will give you an example, and show you what I mean about variations. Lanie, what is a gangbang?"

Lanie's face flooded with colour, from her neck, up to her forehead. Mr Hickley chuckled at her blushing.

"It's...when...lots of people do sex stuff," she whispered awkwardly, barely able to find her voice.

Mr Pine's tutted and shook his head. "Not bad, but disappointing. You really only answered part of the question. What does lots of people mean? You could have been describing an orgy, or basic group sex."

Turning in his chair, he squinted at the remote in his hand, and clicked it at the large TV. Lanie's eyes boggled as she was suddenly confronted by a very clear, colourful image of a naked woman on her hands and knees.

The woman's red lip-sticked smeared lips were stretched open, there was a large penis filling her mouth, and two other cocks pushed against her cheeks. A masked man was on his knees behind her, fiercely gripping her bare buttocks, his groin tightly connected, pressing into the back of her.

Streaks of white trailed down her face, mostly congregating around her mouth. Though her mouth was full, the white stuff seemed to find ways to creep out, coating her chin, down to her naked, hanging breasts. The woman looked surprised and sweaty, surrounded by a sea of male legs.

"Busy, isn't she?" Mr Pines smiled pleasantly, his eyes gleaming at the image, and turned the screen off. "That is one standard, with many variations. There's blow-bangs, anal-bangs, bukkakes..." he trailed off, considering. "And you have no knowledge or experience. Some of these things you won't experience, for safety and practical reasons. But you will have the knowledge, and will be tested."

With nothing to say, Lanie's mouth still gaped open with shock, staring at the now black screen, the graphic image brightly imprinted in her memory.

Mr Pine's observed Lanie's parted, pink lips and her young, flushed cheeks. With her wide, stunned eyes, She looked like the perfect fuck-doll, and he wanted to fuck her, among other things, while she watched him with that exact expression.

"I would strongly advise you wipe that look off your pretty face and shut your mouth, Lanie," he murmured, his lips slightly curved in a wry smile, concealing his frustration. "And we can begin lesson one."

Frozen on the padded floor, Lanie placed the sheet down and told herself to breathe.

"Now lesson one, is more of a rule," Mr Pines informed her. Beside him, Mr Hickley was grinning like a maniac.

"As our student, you will be respectful. You will always speak to us respectfully, including Roger. And if we tell you to say things, you say them without question, and with enthusiasm. You will express gratitude for our teaching efforts, including to Roger. I understand this may be very difficult at first, and we will be patient. But know that compliance will be expected, and misbehaviour will not be tolerated."

Lanie stared at him, with no reply.

"Also," he continued. "We will try to help you conceptualise with every day activities. For example, I watched you spend half of recess eating an ice-cream. You will find that technique shall come in handy with a particular word."

Mr Pines paused, as a delightful image presented itself. He envisioned sitting in his office, with Lanie kneeling between his legs. She was topless, in a tiny blue sports skirt and no panties, with his cock in her mouth.

"Lanie, lick slowly with your tongue, just like the strawberry ice-creams you love so much," he instructed, quivering as she obeyed. Leaning forward, he reached out to fondle one of her bare breasts, rubbing his thumb around the soft nipple.

"Good girl. Now take the head in your mouth and rub your tongue all around the head, as if it's a ball of ice-cream and you're trying to melt it." Lanie's brow furrowed as she tried, and she obediently pumped his shaft the way he taught her.

"This is just what I pictured, when I saw you eating the ice-cream." Mr Pines began to pant as she watched him bewilderedly. "I saw that creamy liquid filling your mouth, coating your lips... saw you sucking on the spoon, just like you are sucking on my cock now. Good, good, girl..."

Mr Pines gave his head a slight shake, bringing his daydreaming back to the present. "You will also be assigned homework tasks which may, or may not, involve your friend, Sarah. But that is for later."

Mr Pine's shrugged a shoulder and dropped his notepad to the ground. Running his hands down his spread thighs, Lanie got another eyeful of the cucumber-shaped bulge.

"Let's start with one of the list," he said, leering at her. "It will be basic, because the word is one with many variation. We will only explore the concept, unless you know precisely what it is. Lanie, what does 'DP' stand for? And explain its meaning."

"Uhh..." Lanie said, feeling the heat of nervous sweat gather on her brow and under her arms. "It's... it stands for... it's..."

"Hurry up, Lanie," Mr Hickley prompted her, with a nasty smile. "Either you know, or you don't."

"It's-" Lanie desperately scoured her brain for an answer. She had to get it right. "It's... please... wait-!" she pleaded, as Mr Pines stood up.

"Direct!" she cried out, uneasily scooting backward on the padding, not realising her skirt lifted as she did so, and both men and dog could clearly see her satin olive-green panties. "Direct p-...! Direct p... oh, no, please!"

"Completely wrong. On your hands and knees, Lanie," Mr Pines knelt, and gently seized her ankles to draw her closer. "Come on, up!"

Lanie miserably allowed Mr Pines to guide her onto her hands and knees, and felt a slight breeze as her skirt was flipped up onto her lower back, completely exposing her panties from the waist down.

Mr Hickley knelt by her other side and edged her panties over her buttocks, letting them rest midway down her firm thighs. He chuckled at the sight of Lanie on all fours, skirt up and panties down, hanging her head in shame. Catching a delicious, beloved scent, Roger suddenly lunged, and was brought up short by the leash about his neck.

"It's not that word, Roger," Mr Pines murmured, getting his face very close to Lanie's privates.

"That one has quite a bit of variation, too, eh Patrick?" Mr Hickley winked over Lanie's naked backside at Mr Pines. "I know a farmhand, who-"

"Unnecessary," Mr Pines gripped both Lanie's buttocks and she squeaked as he slowly pulled them apart, gazing at her cute, little asshole and puffy cunt. Loving what he saw in the storeroom, it looked even better from behind. Soft and young and pink.

Mr Hickley cleared his throat, seeing Mr Pine's tongue extending. "I think that's a different word, Patrick."

"Fuck, It's so hard to keep track of the words," Mr Pines breathed, his face practically buried in Lanie's crack. "It's so hard not to teach you everything at once, little slut."

Lanie's head raised at the slur, and she yelped when Mr Hickley unexpectedly brought his palm down on her behind.

"I've wanted to do that since I first saw this hot ass bending down to tie laces," He grinned leaning slightly to see what Mr Pines was doing.

"Ok, Lanie." Mr Pines finally straightened up. "DP, stands for 'double penetration'. It normally means two holes are penetrated at once, or, one hole is penetrated by two implements, two cocks, for example. Now, repeat."

"DP... stands for 'double penetration'," Lanie faltered, struggling to think. "And... and...Mr Pines, can you say it again?"

"Oh dear," Mr Hickley sighed, and retrieved a small vial from his shirt pocket and handed it to Mr Pines. "I believe you might need this."

"We will begin demonstration now, Lanie," Mr Pines said, squeezing the lube onto his fingers. "It will help you learn."

"OH!" Lanie gasped, as Mr Pines tickled her cunt, and his finger began to poke, searching for her little entrance. "Oh! Please, don't!"

"Oh, Mike," Mr Pines remarked, "she did not need any lube. Ahhh..." His index finger twirled about her saturated opening, and slid in easily. "My finger is in your tight, little cunt Lanie. What do you say?"

SMACK

Lanie screeched as Mr Hickley slapped her behind.

"You thank me, remember?" Mr Pines scolded, wriggling his finger inside her for emphasis.

"Thank- thank you, Mr Pines!" Lanie gasped, awkwardly arching against the intrusion.

"Good. Now, that is one hole penetrated, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, Mr Pines!" Lanie immediately answered, before Mr Hickley would smack her.

"Now, Mike is going to do the honours of penetrating your other hole."

Lanie shut her eyes and nervously opened her mouth. Mr Hickley burst out laughing.

"Girl, you are keen for all kinds of educating!" He exclaimed, and before she could close her mouth, he hooked his finger around her cheek and turned her face toward him.

"This is a 'fish hook', which we like to do to girls while we fuck their cunts," he explained, and released her. "Now, relax. My thick thumb is going to plug your tight ass. And don't forget to thank me for it."

"Oh, no! Please! Not there!" Lanie implored, trying to inch away, but Mr Pine firmly gripped her hip with one hand, with the other still at her cunt, finger buried inside.

"Shhhh," Mr Hickley leered, pulling one of Lanie's buttocks wide. "Oh, that does look good."

Squeezing a dollop of lube onto her ass, Lanie squirmed and cringed as Mr Hickley's thumb lined up at her asshole and began to press against it.

"Say, 'please thumb-fuck my asshole, Mr Hickley,'," he whispered, watching it disappear into her bottom, opening to accept his persistent thumb.

"Please... please- Urgh! Please... thumb-fuck my asshole," Lanie whined. Now there was a thumb buried in her virgin ass, and another finger in her cunt.

She was fully exposed to two, disgusting old men, and they were fingering her tight holes at the same time. She could feel them inside her, fingers rubbing against each other through her inner-walls.

Again, she couldn't stop herself imagining if a group of students walked in and saw the three of them. Saw her on hands and knees, with her skirt up and panties down like a two-dollar whore, with Mr Pines with his finger in her cunt, and Mr Hickley's thumb in her bumhole. Roger going crazy in the background. What would they think?!

"Now, Lanie," Mr Pines began to ease his finger in and out of her. "This is a very, very minor version of 'DP'. But you shall repeat: 'DP stands for 'double penetration', when two holes are penetrated at once."

"DP is 'double penetration'!" Lanie hurriedly recited, before she forgot again. "Two holes are penetrated!"

"Good girl, and now, to cement the learning, you are going to tell us what is happening, what we are doing to you, and don't forget to be grateful."

"You are doing a DP to me," Lanie was panting with panic, and something else. "You have penetrated two holes. Th-thank you!"

"Which holes, Lanie?"

"My vagina and...and...bumhole," she muttered with embarrassment, hanging her head again.

"At the same time. And you like it, don't you? It's a pleasure act, Lanie. It gives us pleasure to see your little holes each wrapped around our fat, old fingers, but you must say you love it, too."

"I like it," Lanie whimpered. "Uhh..."

"Detail, Lanie," Mr Pines breathed, feeing his friend's finger rubbing against his. He was close to exploding in his pants, but he wasn't going to ruin another lesson by hurriedly forcing his cock into her mouth. That was a special moment he would take his time appreciating.

"Say you like Mr Hickley and Mr Pines with their fingers in your butthole and cunt at the same time. That while we do it, you would beg us for a mouthful of hot, cum. You like dirty, old men toying with your tight, warm, little fuck tubes. Say it, you little slut."

"Awwwww..." Lanie winced, her mind reeling with confusion.

Mr Pines realised he was getting carried away, and regretfully withdrew his finger and sucked all the juice from it. "Yum." He watched Mr Hickley carefully withdraw his thumb from her ass.

"You're a good student, Lanie," Mr Pine got to his feet and his steps were slightly unsteady as he walked back to his chair and sat down. "You may go."

Mr Hickley looked at him with some surprise, but didn't say anything as Lanie tugged up her panties and fled the room.

"That was all?" He asked, rubbing his own hardon over his pants.

"That was an orientation. It's a process," Mr Pines answered, frowning at his own cock, silently screaming for relief. "A careful process. We need to desensitise her." He stood and groaned. "I was this close to shoving my cock in her mouth. That mouth was made for eating old man cum."

Mr Hickley untied Roger, and patted him. "I know, boy, I know. We feel the same."

Mr Pines smiled and bent to pick up the sheet of paper Lanie left behind.

"I intend to explore every, single word on this list with our little Lanie. Thoroughly."

"But why start with DP?" Mr Hickley asked, a little frustrated.

Mr Pines looked at his friend. "Because I wanted to check if she is a virgin. And our little Lanie, is not."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

do more, I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more!!

please write more!! and i'd love to see roger being involved too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Please continue this story it is absolutely right up my road. Make sure they videotape every part of it and build up a library to blackmail her with so that she has no way out,9a3f

Bigboi23Bigboi23over 6 years ago
Should be more story.

It should continue on so roger is involved and lannie asks if she can give roger a turn before they penetrate her so she. Can work her way up the dicks starting with roger licking her buthole till she cries out in ecstasy and begs Mr pine for him to show her his uncut limp penis so she can share it with Mr hickley. By them both licking Mr pines buthole and then while he's. Still limp they both swallow his entire flacid penis until its rock hard dripping with showers of precum then. Mr hickley slides his erect 10 inch penis slowly into Mr pines tite butt until its enveloped to the brim then Mr pines takes his 7 inch veiny phat warm to touch salty cock and

slides. It into lannies soaking wet pussy and then slides out and gently rubs his pussy juice and precum soaked giant Dick on lannies sweaty pink puckerd asshole until she yells give me some of that fat fucking white DICK now or ill let Roger come over here and ill swallow his big ass doggy dick till he's harder then both of your fucking huge cocks then ill make him mount my tight little booty and force him to put his pink doggy dick all the way inside my soaking wet pink puckered virgen asshole then ill make you both lay side by side and lube each others cocks up with your cum that covered my tits and ill take one of your whiteboy penises in each hand and rub them together and make u both finger my 18 year old vagina till rogers about to I'm then ill force. Him inside my horny lil pussy and ill let you both take turns inserting your huge cocks in my .buthole and while one of you slam ur junk up my butt ill swallow the others load unless u want me to let roger Explode in my pussies deep cumhole and each of u can slam ur hard dicks into my cumhole until ur pouring ur warm sperm inside my tight pink pretty princess pussy then ill let it all drip out into a shot glass and u can help.me taste it off of you guys assholes until u get for me to let one of u slip it inside of the others males booty hole and the other one lets roger mount them from behind while I use my dildo to fuck.the man who is inside of his partners ass and when u want to explode u can both swallow each others load. Then lick my pussy and buthole till I squirt my female CUM all over both your limp dicks then I show u how. To suck each others lady cum soaked penises till u both squirt semen into each others mouth then make out with me while u but fuck my ass and slam Then monster COCKS DEEP INSIDE MY FRIEND SARAHS FAT CUNT AND BOOTY HOLE WHILE I SUCK TYRONE THE BLACK JANITORS GIANT COCK UNTIL HE FORCES ME ONTO MY STOMACH AND LUBES UP MY TINY HOLES SO MUCH THAT I BEG HIM TO GIVE ME HIS LONG FAT VEINY DICK OR ILL RAPE HIS SEXY FUCKING PIPE .SO HE PULLS BACK HIS LARGE FLESHY FORESKIN AND A DROP OF HOT PRECUM DRIPS ONTO MY CLIT AND THEN I STRADDLE HIM ALL WHILE MY SWEET SILKY TORSO IMPALES ITSELF ONTO HIS GIGANTIC PENIS AND SLOWLY BUT SURLELY IT REACHES. PAST THE POINT ANY MENS SHAFT HAS PREVIOUSLY EXPLORED AND I CLENCH ONTO HIS SHOULDERS SO TIGHT HE MOANS DEEPLY " SHAWTY GET READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE BITCH" then he teases my earlobe with his manly tongue and whispers " holy fuck mama your so fucking tight I bet u never felt a nice big black Dick in you this Deep and stretching u as much as I am rite now have u?" she says no daddy I have only had white Boys with what I thot were big penises uncut in me and honestly my ex was only 6 inches but he was the best fucking Rod I could wish for. His dick fit perfect INSIDE my ass and sometimes he would let me use my Rubber Dick (exactly the same size and shape as your fucking giant package) to fuck him in the butt and he could take it all the way as long as I promised to let him take pics of my pussy and buthole spread wide open so he could masturbate to them when I was out spending the nights with guyz that were obsessed with me. He liked to lick my BOOTY HOLE and then let me turn the vibrator on and shove it inside his big round ass and Id force it all the way in and he would ask me to Fuck him the way I like it from my ex who had a 9 inch uncut fat amazingly attractive Dick that I used to take pics of and show my lady friends when we were talking about what size. Of penis we were able to take and loved to have inside our mouth vagina or. Butts and no matter wat it always.made us violently squirt cum so much we would beg for him to marry us cuz the mere sight Of this particular man's pAckage would give us more lust,desire,need,obsession & love at first sight that we would do anything required to get that man to give us some that literally at times we would steal our current mans belongings and give them to the "one with the King Cock" and beg them to take our body and do what they liked even if it.ment sharing me with 5-7 other black males just as long as we could get Dicked down by the ones with exceptionally large penises and oversized amounts of Hot Black Cum so we could feel the eruption inside our streched out hot throbbing cheating cock filled kunts and watch it spew out all over our assholes and ask our mini-penis having husbands to lick all of the black mans sperm from our wore out fuckholes and then at times of even let Tyrone shove his tongue inside my husbands ass so my husband would be lusting to experience the amazing sensation that I had just finished and let Tyrone gently enter my husbands butthole with only warm cum from my pussy as lube and ease his entire length deep into my mans ass while I deep throat my man and then show him how to ride tyrones throbbing slab of African fucking bred supercharged steaming phat man COCK as my man starts to enjoy his ass being plowed by Tyrone he will learn to please the black man so good that Tyrone actually reaches around and takes hold of my mans white flacid uncircumsied penis and ask me to squirt a lil Cum from the last session onto his tip of his soft dick and then Tyrone starts to massage it and it slowly grows to its full 6 inches and the head is dripping precum and Tyrone ask me to gather it up and then ask me to pour it onto his tongue so I do that then he takes my mans dick and pulls his from my mans ass and rubs.both of their erect penises together till he says ok now I want you to lube up ur ass lanni and prepare to enjoy two cocks inside you . first we will let your husband penetrate my tite virgin asshole only because I want to feel what it feels like to have a white Boys pretty lil Dick force its way into my butt and if he lets me ill get on him and ride his cock nice and slow while he jacks my big ole dick off making sure to let you have a taste since I know you can't get enough of my man cum if you want you can let him lay me on my stomach and spread my ass cheekes apart and u both can lick my butthole prior to him putting his hard cock into me and if I sound like I'm enjoying it please make him pound his cock deep inside me hard and fast and when he is bout to Explode his jizz into me lay me on my side and lay next to .me with ur booty against my rod and take sum of the precum and slide it all over your tite ass HOLE so I can fit my along inside your big ass booty then once the heads inside ur butt gently rock it all the way till my balls are against your soaking vagina lips then once you feel my balls carefully slip them both into your waiting soaking wet pink hot lady pussy then ill. Force his Rock hard whiteboi Dick so far up my ass that he will scream he's about to bust his nut inside my fucking was that's when ill start rapidly thrusting my erect penis into your rear end aka that round Latina ass of your that your butt cheeks will clap against my nutsack so loud that it'll make your man spew his sperm deep inside me ill feel my insides overflow with hot, thick, creammy fluids so much that it pours out onto his stomache and then ill open up inside of you but not before I pull out your ass and shove my rod so deep into your cum starved barely ripe and ready to receive a a males probe and extremely needing to be fertilized with Semen hardcore cock devouring, scorching hot sweet savoury lusciously slippery with several mens liquid secretions of pleasure and overwhelming arosoul and deep desire

For sexual attention all over and inside my satin insides of my 18 year old large penis requiring perfect girly scented lavishly molded heaven formed 1 and only magicly profound uncontaninated first ever penis pleasing sexually stimulated orgasmic lust gift to men and curse to women due to overwhelming amount of sex driven instinct to escort even the smallest or largest of mens penises to the unimaginable climax of pure vaginal stimulation in 100 times more erotic Cum eruptions than possible in all organisms of eternity. The pussy that makes a man implode his Liquid love into the depths of quantum physics there for erupting up to 15 gallons of boiling hot creamy white lava into every female in past and present and far more into the future wich results in overall domination of every females area for penile entrance of all time so basically you gave 100 percent of any female to ever live a forced penetration and ejaculation of there vaginal pleasure spots to feel more xtc and overall sexual granting of the climax sensors to profusly feel 1000000 times more aroused and overcame with feelings of pleasure and extreme overstimulus of the pleasure glands to the point they actually had a full on cardiac arrest and spinal vigoration stopping only once they excreted all of there vaginal liquids and even lactated to the point of a gallon min. Each breast and anally experienced a jolting eruption of the anal pleasure receptor so intesly that most of all the women (all ages) tried to engage in reproductive behaviors with the nearest male figure wether human or not. In one incidence a 14 year old female actually walked in on her paralysed father (32) and instantly removed his clothing and then told him ( he can only move his his upper body and is able to become sexually aroused but is usually in a medication induced deep sleep) that she is going to make his soft uncut penis so hard that it will be stiff as a baseball bat. Then he looks at her and says your my daughter why did u say those dirty things to me just now and she says cuz I'm so fu king horny I don't care that ur my dad I'm going to find out why a Penis is so fucking

Amazing to my lady friends at school and what's so special about it that whenever Mom is in the guest house with your friend Mark she is moaning and saying things like o yes Mark let me see that big ass Dick of yours so I can taste you and when I snuck out to ana's house she asked me if I like big dicks or like small Dicks and I didn't know wich one i should say so she showed me a pic of her boyfriends zachs. Cock and it was really fat around and pretty long and had skin over the top. She said she loved his dick but if she could she would try a longer Dick with the skin cut. So Then she decides to show me her personal toy it was a medium sized rubber penis that felt real and vibrated she asked me to take my pantyhose down and lift my dress and relax so I did and she covered the penis in lube and turned it on and gently played with it on her now bare mound that was different than mine cuz hers had no hair and was a lil more plump than my untouched pussy is so I asked her to let me taste the way her pussy tastes so she got. On the edge of the bed and I licked the bottom to the top and slid my tongue as far as I could in her slit . I actually loved the flavor and kept licking her Pussy

till I noticed she was wrapping her legs around my neck then all of a sudden she started screaming omg yesssss lannies lick my fu king pink lil pussy omg I'm gonna Cummmmmmmmm! Then I found myself devouring squirting streams of sweet liquid that I guess was her cum but all I know is I wanted more it tasted delicious and I kept going until soon she was swelling so loud my ears hurt and a gigantic eruption of her Pussy juice filled my mouth and I swallowed it and then began licking her other hole the one that is used for #2 but it tasted very good so I thought Id try something new so I got her toy dick and lived it up and slowly forced it inside her butt then she was yelling plz lanni fuck my ass fuck my tite little buthole then she seized up and I assume came in her ass but soon as she was done she asked me to let her use her toy on my Vagina so I said ok but just the tip and when she got the head of the rubber clock in my slit I tried to get it in a lil more and it suddenly was turned on full blast and fully in my now not so virgin pussy and then I felt a jolt.of pleasure shoot threw my insides and I yelled out o fuck I feel like I mite pee myself and then she vigorously plunged it into me so fast and hard I told her I love her cock and plz give me her best loving. She could and she opend her mouth and sucked up my :) it and began twirling it with her tongue then I got more pleasure than I knew possible and squirted liquid all over her face and chest and even on her bare pussy lips then she sat face and demanded I clean her vagina of my gym and I did with pleasure then I herd my phone ring it was past ten. Here I am now and I'm going to learn what the real deal is like and dad I gotta say your very big even soft like it.is so I gently took his flacid shaft in my palm and began pulling his foreskin back to expose his head and peehole I then used some lotion from his table and began caressing it along the full length and slowly but surely the soft warm penis began to stiffen and increase in size and length and amazingly became much fater and the foreskin began to reveal a shiny plump mushroom like head and a small clear drop of what I th of was my dads pressminal fluid. Appeared.( later i was informed it was PRECUM) due to sexual arousal of his now quite fully erect massive penis that just happened to be my dads. The same penis that excreted the sperm inside my moms vagina and made me. I was curious so I dipped my finger in it and put it to my tongue. Omg it tasted amazing at least to me.it did then I got excited and pulled my fathers balls out from behind his massive penis.and I fondled them a bit and was curious what my dads butt hole looked like so I gently rolled him on his side and spread open his nice plump ass cheekes and to my surprise his ass hole was very nice looking it was pink and looked clenched up like he was nervous so I gave him a dose of ghb in his i.v. ( ghb will relax him and open him up to sexual arousal and make his parts more subcetable to stimulation) so after 5 mins had passed the ghb had done its job and he was now more aroused than I expected so I had a sudden urge to show him what his.lil girl had under her tight black stain panties so I pulled off my robe and I was now merely in just panties and the bra I was now undoing to expose my perky c cup tits with 50 cent piece nipples that were somehow so erect it hurt to touch them then I saw his big ole dick twitch so I laid a wet kiss Rite on the tip of his precum covered dick head and began lowering my soaked panties to the floor and laid them across his nose . then I hopped up over him and sat my soaking wet count right on his lip and slowly grinded my pussy into his mouth and kinda made him put his nose rite up my pretty little ass hole and I felt his tongue slip into me and I cried out for him to suck my pussy clean. Then I grasped his oversized penis and began caressing it with the cum and let my self go ahead and try to swallow the head and I suddenly realized I loved the taste of my fathers I'm soaked dick it was so flavorful filled with list and desire to give him pleasure that I told him time to see if I can manage to somehow fit that monster cock inside my tiny never before cock filled pussy. So I mounted. Him and lined his penis up with my vagina and slowly lowered my boooty down the entire length of his big dick till I felt his ball below my ass and then he began to spew load after load of steamy cum inside me till I felt him soften then I hopped off and told him he fucked that up quik and I lapped up a good portion of com and put in my mouth and kissed him deeply. The end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great starting story..

Great start... a little confusing when you went into one of the men's daydreams ... it would be nice if you found a way to ensure we understood those were thoughts because I found it confusing ...

As you continue to write, at least here, they should skip the bestiality because it is against the rules of the site. (I think)

I have enjoyed the story thus far and am very interested to see where it will go. I'm also interested in the relationship between the two men. It seems that one is much more in charge than the other. I am thinking it's a mentor relationship but I'm not sure yet.

Would love to read more when you post it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories