Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to make me cum again though," she insisted.

"I will, Val," he assured her.

She took a step toward him.

"Should I take off my leg warmers?" she asked, suddenly, looking down at them.

"No," he said, not wanting to delay another second. "Leave them on."

"Close your legs," she said.

He complied, and she climbed on his lap to straddle him. Slipping his right hand between their bodies, he grabbed his shaft, and pressed it to her sex.

"No," she said. "We can't do that."

"I thought you wanted me to feel it," he said, confused.

"I do," she said. "Trust me."

She brought the forefinger of her right hand to her mouth, and bit the tip as she looked at him.

"Do you trust me, Brett?" she asked, seductively.

"Yes," he answered.

Her hand fell into her lap, and she maneuvered herself, nudging forward as she once more spread her lips. He felt her wetness against his balls. The sensation made both gasp.

"Are you ready?" she asked, needlessly.

"Yes," he said, putting his hands on her ass.

Valerie put her arms around his neck, hugging him close, and began to grind against him. Her slick lips slid up and down along his shaft. Every few trips, she twisted her hips left and right, and he could feel her clit rub his flesh.

"Oh, Jesus, Brett," she cooed.

Unable to speak, he tried to kiss her mouth. She turned away, and he gently bit her neck instead ass.

"Don't leave any marks," she mumbled, but then melted into him as his tongue trailed along her collarbone.

His left hand moved to her hair, he pulled, tilting her head back.

"Mmmm, harder," she demanded.

He gave her what she wanted, and she loosened her grip on him, letting her hands slide to his shoulders as their chests parted. Brett cocked his head awkwardly, and kissed his way down to her left nipple, taking it in his mouth, and flicking it with his tongue as she continued rocking her hips.

"Yes, suck that titty," she moaned, her nails tearing at his skin.

Brett felt the familiar ache growing in his balls, and knew he had to cum soon.

"Val," he croaked, raising his head.

"No," she said, as if she knew what he was going to say. "Not yet."

"I need to cum," he pleaded.

"Wait for me, Brett," she groaned.

He released her hair and pulled her to him, crushing her against his chest. His right hand drifted to the crack of her ass. Quickly finding her hole, he pressed his middle finger against it.

"Noooooo," she cried out, as it slipped into her.

She writhed atop him as a lightning bolt of pleasure shot through her body. Her reaction pushed Brett over the edge. His legs quivered and he could feel the cum boiling in his balls.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Val screamed.

"Yes," he tried to say, unsure if any words actually escaped his mouth.

Their bodies convulsed. Brett's hips rose, lifting them both slightly, and he fired a long stream of hot, white cum up between their bodies. He couldn't stifle a series of grunts as they came together, and he thrust against her as more and more jism erupted from him. Valerie buried her face in his chest, muttering, as she fought for breath.

They remained silent, holding each other, for several minutes. Both felt the stickiness between them, but neither wanted to move. When their breathing returned to normal, Valerie looked up at him.

"Are you OK," Brett asked.

"Three times," she whispered.

He smiled and nodded.

"I noticed," he said.

"You cheated though," she said.

"How?" he asked.

"My ass," she said, simply.

By the time they'd finished cumming, his finger was knuckle deep in her ass, and it remained there.

"Well, you told me that turns you on," he said. "I couldn't help myself."

"You did help yourself," she said. "And, still are."

"Sorry, my dear," he said. "But, I'll do anything it takes to make you cum."

Carefully shifting his body, he began to remove his finger.

"Easy," she warned.

"Of course," he said.

"I think you've made a mess," she said, a few moments later.

"All your fault," he told her.

"My fault?" she blurted.

"Mmmm, hmmm," he mumbled.

She leaned away from him and looked down.

"Jesus," she whistled. "You must have shot a quart of cum on me."

He let out a short laugh, then took in the sight of semen smeared over their bodies. His eyes traveled up to her chest, and then to her face.

"Beautiful," he said.

"Don't tease me," she said, looking away.

Brett put his hand on her chin and turned her face back to him.

"Hey, I'm not," he said. "I promise."

Val began moving her hips again, pressing her crotch against him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Me?" she asked, trying to sound innocent. "Nothing."

"It doesn't feel like nothing," he said.

"Should I stop?" she asked.

His cock began to re-awaken. He shook his head, and she increased the speed of her movements. His hands returned to her hips. Without warning, she stopped, then slipped off his lap, dropping to her knees in front of him. Staring into his eyes, she licked some of the cum from his stomach.

"Yum," she said.

Val licked him several more times, then stood up. He watched her ass as she walked toward the bathroom. A moment later, she returned with a towel. She wiped his cum off her body, then knelt, and gently cleaned him, working around his stiffening cock.

"Can you cum again?" she asked, letting the towel fall to the floor.

"Yes," he said.

"Jerk off for me," she said.

"You're not going to help?" he asked.

Val shook her head.

"I just want to watch for a while," she told him.

He spread his legs, and wrapped his right hand around his shaft. Her eyes followed as he began stroking himself. Moving closer, she exhaled, letting her hot breath roll over the taut flesh of his cock. When he became fully erect, he slowed his motion.

"It's so nice," Val purred, her face close to him. "So big."

Brett stopped rubbing himself and pointed his cock at her. Her lips parted, and she bent toward him, but then retreated, giggling.

"Don't tease me, Val," he said, sternly.

For a moment, her bottom lip stuck out in a mock pout.

"What should I do?" she asked, teasing him by dropping her chin, while raising her eyes to his.

He worked himself deliberately as she observed. She followed his hand, and her tongue slipped out to wet her lips. Brett squeezed hard as his hand crept upward, and a drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock. He wiped it away, using it as lubrication.

"Please help me, Val," he said, releasing himself.

Valerie shifted her body and placed her hands on his legs. Dragging her nails over his skin, they slowly drifted to his cock. Her fingers brushed along his shaft, as she slid them up and down several times. He let out a deep, tortured sigh.

"Want more?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

The word had barely left his lips, when she gripped him with both hands, and began stroking him steadily.

"Do you want to cum on me?" she asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" he groaned.

"On my titties?" she said, not asking, but suggesting.

"Yesssss," he managed, his breath already becoming ragged. "Please."

She jerked him roughly -- moving her hands up and down the length of his slippery penis, steadily increasing the speed and force of her efforts.

"That's it," he rasped.

Brett's right hand raked through her hair, then fell to her left arm, and he clawed at her skin. His balls ached for release, and the sight of her tiny breasts bouncing as she beat him off pushed him over the edge.

"Give it to me, Brett," Val said, staring into his eyes. "I want it."

"Keep going," he pleaded. "Don't sto..."

His words turned into a moan, his left hand clenched on the seat of the chair, and he fought to avoid wiggling out of her grasp. Val didn't need to be told what was about to happen. Brett's cock swelled in her hands. She aimed it at her chest, and he exploded, shooting his cum at her. It splattered across her torrid flesh.

"Yessssss," she cried as it covered her.

Valerie continued stroking him, and his body bucked furiously as he fired again and again.

"Give me all of it," she demanded, loudly.

Brett grabbed her hair, pulling her forward until her chest pressed against his balls. Her left hand slipped off his cock, and she tried to brace herself. Her right arm twisted between their bodies so she could keep running her fingers over his wilting cock, and the last of his cum dribbled out.

"That was so fucking hot," Val groaned.

Brett patted her head gently. She climbed onto his lap, and rested against his chest as he slowly recovered. He turned to gaze at her, and she rubbed his cum into her skin as he watched. They remained silent for several minutes, listening to the music coming from her iPod.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, finally.

"You couldn't tell?" he returned.

"Just wanted to be sure," she said, giggling.

She looked down, contemplating the candle light reflecting off her shiny, sticky chest.

"I need a shower," she said.

"Be my guest," he said. "There should be another towel in there."

Valerie hugged him tightly, then crawled off his lap. She hopped over to the bookshelf and displayed herself in front of the computer, slowly twisting her body left and right.

"Look at the mess we made," she laughed, speaking to the camera.

She blew a kiss, then turned to pick up her clothes and bag. Giving Brett a peck on the cheek as she passed, she made her way to the bathroom. He remained still for another moment, then got up, grabbed the t-shirt at his feet, and cleaned himself with it. Tossing it in the hamper, he moved to the computer and stopped the movie program.

While he waited, he dressed, straightened his room, turned on the lights, and blew out the candles. Val returned once more clothed in her jeans and sweatshirt.

"I'd better get going," she said. "I told Rory I'd call him in a little while."

He halted at the mention of her boyfriend's name.

"Does he know about...this?" he asked.

"Of course not," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Just checking," he said.

"You better not say anything," she said.

"I won't say a word to anyone," he promised.

"And, that video," she said, pointing at his computer, "better not pop-up on the Internet."

"I swear, I'm the only one who will ever see it," he assured her. "Unless you want to watch it."

She looked at him, as if deciding if she could trust him. Finally, she figured, at this point, it was too late for that.

"Maybe next time I come over," she said.

"Next time?" he questioned.

"Well, I have to make payments on my loan, don't I?" she asked, rhetorically.

He smiled as she winked at him.

12