Lap Dance for an Old Friend

Story Info
MILF becomes bi-curious and tests her old friend.
3.7k words
3.85
40k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the real joy of being friends with a great woman, Delores. We used to work together and just hit it off. She was the loud brash one and I was the quiet more professional one, who, of course, could not stop laughing at her antics. She is big chested and full of self-confidence. We are both immigrants to this wonderful country. I came from Asia and she came from South America.

She was the type of person I would imagine a big brother would be, often pushing me for no reason or throwing something at me when I'm not expecting it, never to harm, only to break me out of my serious or focused demeanor.

Many years ago we had the opportunity to travel together for a one day continuing education class for our profession to Oakland. We were both so excited, I was married, but the marriage was not sexually satisfying for either of us. (This marriage eventually failed.) Delores was also married.

We went to Oakland and laughed it up. We shared a hotel and a king size bed. Delores was excited and having so much fun. After a night of sightseeing and dinner in the Bay area, we went back to our hotel room. Delores put on a long nightie and I wore pajamas, which I wore, even at home. We were in bed watching television, when, out of nowhere, she started tickling me. I'm very ticklish and don't like to be tickled. Delores knew this. I told her to stop tickling me, through my laughter. This only encouraged her and she rolled over to hold me down. She is taller than I am and weighed more than my 102 pounds, at the time. She straddled me and I twisted and turned to get her off of me, laughing and saying, "Stop it, you dummy!" (I hate the word bitch, so like the prude I've been, I refused to call her a bitch even in a playful sense.)

She stopped, and held my arms down as she straddled me. I looked down and noticed that she was not wearing any underwear. The twisting and tickling made me hot, but I could feel the heat from her vagina on my belly. Out of breath I said, "Are you done?!"

She looked at me and said, "No!" and began tickling my under arms, while now completely lying on top of me.

"Stop!" I said through my laughter. I hate being tickled, but she is my friend and I can't be mad at her. She could see in my face that I was serious about her not tickling me. She got up and I said, "You're so stupid!" with a smile and a huff.

We watched a little more television and called it a night. I turned on my side, away from her, to sleep. I wanted to know if she had been wet when she was tickling me. I slid my fingers down my top and found a snail trail. I had never thought about sex with a woman. Sure, women are beautiful and as a woman you always check out the competition. This was years ago when guys were still calling each other "fags" at work with impunity as an insult to their masculinity. People kept this behavior in the closet at our work and we did not know of any lesbians at our office. Delores and I never discussed lesbianism or bisexuality.

In my culture, we cannot have sex outside of marriage; we were only to have sex with your husband, whenever he wants it; masturbation did not happen and same sex intercourse would lead to sever punishment and likely death in the countries I had grown up. Needless to say, the thought of me having sex with a woman was never on the table.

Delores laid next to me at night and I could feel her warm back and feet occasionally touched my body. I found it really nice.

The next day we went to the class and sat in the back. We talked so much that the instructor stopped and eyed us a couple of times. I could not tell you one topic that was covered that day. We went home.

When I got home my husband was there. He was a good friend and that is probably where it should have ended, but culturally our parents met and agreed that the marriage between us would be a good one and, so we were married. We went to bed. My husband fell asleep pretty quick, evident by his snoring. I was up thinking about Delores. I wondered if I made a mistake, should I have tickled her back and see what developed? I was wearing the same pajama top from the prior night. I unbuttoned it and pulled the part where her trail and been. I smelled it. I liked the smell and it got me aroused.

Since you don't know me personally, I will tell you the truth, I wanted to know how it tastes. I put the tip of my tongue out and there was a little bit on there, which I found arousing, but not worth the felling of little cotton fibers on my tongue from my top.

I tossed and turned remembering this big tittied woman lying on top of me and the thought of her bush that I got a glimpse of that night. Stupid, right? I'm a woman. I have tits, big ones, and I have pubes, why was I excited by this?

I turned on to my stomach and placed my hands under me by my stomach. I reached down my pajama bottoms to my pubes. I listened to confirm my husband was still sleeping and he was. I slid my right hand all the way down to my vagina, over my panties. It is not as if I have never masturbated, but I had this guilt and felling of shame after. It's hard to explain to people who have grown up in the west. I did not share this with anyone, even my husband.

I did not want to get caught, first for the embarrassment of my husband knowing I masturbate. Second, I did not want him thinking I wanted sex from him, because I didn't. Third, I did not want to explain what thoughts were on my mind, if I were caught.

My middle finger was directly over my slit. I could feel the moisture of my natural lube. I wanted to know how my smell differed from hers. I pulled my right hand up to my face slowly and without moving the bed. I took the finger to my nose. The smell was slightly different and this made me even more excited. I slowly worked my way down to my pussy. I cupped my vagina with my right hand, just to make sure that I could play it off if my husband woke up. I used my index finger and ring finger to spread my lips a bit and slid my middle finger into that sweet well. I made a few small circles around the hole, gathering my lube and thought, "I don't get this wet when I have sex with my husband and this is all a result of thinking about Delores. What is wrong with me?!" I stopped, this was not right.

I pulled my hand up and turned on my side away from my husband in an effort to go to sleep. I should not be getting more excited about recalling being tickled by a woman, then thinking about my husband! I've fantasized about this well-built Asian actor, who I think is gorgeous, but my vagina has never been wet because of it. I let out a frustrated sigh. I then worried I might wake up my husband.

No, snoring like a wildebeest.

Would she have kissed me? Is she trying to seduce me? She's married! I'm married! I'm reading too much into this. Though, I could see her nipples through her nightie. They were bigger than mine. I could not tell the color..."Aysha, what are you doing to yourself?! Stop it!"

I changed my thoughts to what I had to do at work the next day. I bet you she wears that low cut blouse that shows her cleavage. I bet she will wear that black bra with the lace across the top that is seen over the top of the blouse. I realized my hand as back on my vagina. "Ahh", I have to get to sleep. Maybe if I just cum I can fall asleep. I had to avoid being caught. I laid back on my stomach. I reached back in my pajama bottoms and into my panties. I wished, at a time like this, I was more like Delores and could sleep bottomless. I worked my middle finger in and out of vagina. The elastic of the panties made the panties even tighter.

I was wetter than I think I have ever been in my life. I wondered what would have happened if I had just kissed her neck when she was laying on top of me. Her hair would have been covering my face. I could have played it off if she became weirded out by it. I could have reached up and squeezed those big melons, "I was just trying to tickle you back, sorry." I moved my left hand up to my left tit and began to enjoy the feel of the breast in my hand, not focusing on the pleasure my breasts get from being fondled. I wanted to think about how a woman's breast in my hand would feel. I imagine that Delores took her tickling a little further, that she had used her hand to tickle my inner thigh and then my vagina. If I had just closed my eyes, and not told her to stop in a stern way, she would have just "tickled" my clit. I began to use my middle and index finger on my clit, back and forth as I laid on my stomach.

No, she would have moved those fingers in and out of me. I began to move my two fingers in and out of my vagina spreading the walls. This cavity, is more excited by "her" two fingers than it has ever been for a penis. Oh, God, I was really getting wet. I did not want it to be so obvious if my husband saw my clothes. So frustrating! I brought my middle finger back to my clit and began to move left and right like an electric toothbrush. I'm sure her tongue..."Ah, ahh, ahhhh," I expressed into the bed. I came. Please don't be awake, please don't be away.

I listened and there was no snoring! I stayed motionless. I tried not to breath. I wanted my beating heart to calm down. I was afraid to look over and see his face staring at me. After what seemed like forever, which was about 90 seconds, I slowing turned my head towards my husband and he appeared to be asleep.

I relaxed and fell asleep. The next morning the alarm rang too soon.

Yes, she did wear the blouse that showed her cleavage.

I never had the guts to tell Delores my feelings of excitement. For professional reasons I left that office, but kept in touch with Delores. In the meantime, I divorced my husband and married a man, who really does excite me. Delores divorced and remarried, too.

Whenever I masturbate, now, it's always to the thought of other women, sometimes back to that night with Delores, sometimes it's to other moms, whom I've taken a liking to. To this day, I will not tell my husband about what I think about when I masturbate and still do all I can to avoid being caught by my second husband. He knows I find women beautiful and sexy. He lets me fantasize when he licks my vagina that it's another woman and even lets me look at lesbian GIFs while he's working my clit with his tongue.

Last week Delores and I ditched the husbands and kids to work on a party I'm planning for my daughter. Delores has gotten little older, but carries herself like she is still in her twenties and those beautiful breasts have not shrunk! Delores was her old self, pushing me and being physical with me. I was so aroused the whole time and my panties at the end of the day proved it. I was still a coward and took no effort to let her know how much she has aroused.

I've decided to no longer be a coward. She has been my friend for 20 years. I'm going to let her know the next time we are together working on this party. I have thought a lot about it. I thought I would just have her come over and sit on the couch and we will talk. I would hint that I secretly have watched my husband's lesbian porn and found it very arousing. I know that numerous studies show that about 80% of women, who claim to be heterosexual, are aroused by girl-on-girl action. I would see how she reacts and then I could tell her how that night in Oakland got me so excited. I would then see if she said she was excited and then I would hold her hand. If she held my hand I would then put my hand on her cheek. If she took no action, I would move in and kiss her on the lips.

No, I think this would be too clinical! I'm going to let her come in and get her started on her favorite red wine. I will let her finish her first glass and tell her I just started to take a pole dancing class for exercise and to turn my husband on. Delores will say, "Ayisha, you took a pole dancing class? You?"

I will say, "Oh, you don't think I have the talent?"

Delores will say, "No, not that. It's just not in your nature." Yes, she is 100% right, but on YouTube you can learn anything and I have been watching women give each other lap dances. Super hot!

"Well, you be the judge," I will turn on the music and begin to dance in front of her. I will unbutton my blouse as I dance and shake my ass. I will come up to her with my blouse open and not yet off and lean in on her, putting my hands on her thighs. I will slide my face down hers and make sure my breath hits her neck and shoulders. I will then step back and remove the blouse. I will come back and straddle her with my legs straight, so that my breast can be near her face. My bra will still be on, so I will not hit her face with my breasts.

I will step back off and remove my pants, showing my thong underwear. I will get about a foot from her face and put my hands on my knees and shake that butt near her face. I will then back up until I am sitting on her. I will put my hands on her thighs under the guise that it's for support. I will then spread her thighs apart and grind my butt over her crotch.

I will get back off her and dance. If she starts to say something. I hand her back the glass of wine and make her drink it. I will the turn around, so my back is facing her. I will remove my bra and hold my bra over my breast. I will keep my breast covered as I dance in front of her. I will move back to her lap. I will put my thigh next to her crotch so that she can feel me up against her vagina. I will lean in and make her raise her head to look me in the face. I will then put the bra down. I will then get my breasts near her face so that her mouth is inches from the cleavage of my dangling breasts. I will move up and down just an inch or two from her mouth. As soon as I see that her eyes have moved to my breasts, I will close the distance so that my cleavage runs over her nose and my breasts are on the side of her face.

I will slide down to her mouth and kiss her. I will step back to gauge how she is reacting. If her legs are still spread, then know my dancing is working. I will move back to her face and hold my big breast and rub it on her face. I will work my large mommy areola over her mouth in broad strokes, so that it does not seem like I'm feeding her my tit. I will do this back and forth motion until her mouth opens. I will then stop and feed her my tit. As she begins to actually suck on my nipple, will then grab the back of her head and hold it so that she can suck properly what she has wanted to suck for so long; for what I have wanted her to do for so long.

When I think she has had enough, I will go to her mouth and kiss her. She has her cover, "The alcohol made me act stupid," so I know that she will kiss me back. I will have her stand up and I will start taking off her clothes, while dancing.

"This is necessary for the dance. Let me do this," I will say. This will eliminate any apprehension or at least it will give her deniability later. I will lift her blouse over her head. I will turn her around and press my breasts against her back and undo the clasp of her bra. I will reach around and cup her breasts as the bra frees her lady fun bags. I will hold them, gentle at first, and make it a point to run my fingers over her hardening nipples.

I will have her sit down. I will take off her shoes, one at a time. I will take her now uncovered foot and let it run down my cheek and over my breast. I will do the same with her other foot. I will have her stand up and I will pull down her pants and panties. I will have her sit back down. I will put her foot to my face. I will kiss the bottom of her foot. I will kiss her toes, each one individually. If she laughs, because it tickles I will stop. If she just watches I will put her toes in my mouth. I will look at her vagina as she gets wetter feeling the warmth and wetness of my mouth on her feet and toes. I will use this to spread her legs even more.

I will then begin the slow kiss up her shin and calf, but I will stop at the knee. I will then pick up the other foot. I will suck each toe, letting her imagine my mouth around her clit. I will kiss her feet and then the back of her calf, forcing her legs open wider. I will kiss the inner thigh. This time I'm not stopping I am working towards her wet play area. I can smell her. I can see her juices flowing down to her perineum. My goal will be to catch that slippery juice before it gets to her anus.

I get to where her leg meets her crotch. I kiss across. I kiss her clit; I kiss her outer labia. I kiss down. I need to get to that juice before it escapes. I pull her forward so that her crotch is before me. I can see her anus and that juice is close. I put my tongue on the opening of her vagina. She lets out a, "Uhh!"

"I know, Delores," I think, but my tongue is too busy to say.

I use my tongue to go down and lick that perineum. I think I got it all. Well, just to make sure, I let my flat tongue glide over her anus, as if it was a big lollipop. This causes her to put her hands down and pull back saying, "Oh, ohh, um..."

I then move back to her clit and start by showing her exactly how I eat a lollipop. "Ayisha...Um, should we um,..." she will say.

I will look up and put my finger to my mouth and say, "Shhh." I will then stick that finger in my mouth and suck on it for a moment. I will then go back down to her love box. I will lick that clit and then make sure to race down her vagina and catch the escaping fluid. I will lick the well of sex juice. I will bring my flat tongue back to her clit. I will then show her how I can make my tongue have the shape of an artist's paint brush. I will use her clit as my canvass as I'm licking her clit to create fields and trees. Her juices will be all over my face and nose. Delores will buck as she begins to cum in my mouth. I'm a squirter and I hope that if Delores is a squirter that she does not stop herself, because she is self-conscious.

"Ayisha! You have to stop! I'm cummmmmming. Please! I can't cum. It's...It's," her words will come out through heavy breath. I want her to squirt. I want her squirt in my face. There will be no mistake that she wanted it, if she squirts. "I'm cummmming!" she would say as she tries to push my face away. I will not give in. Delores will squirt into my mouth and I will let it fall right out. I will taste this gush of female ejaculate. I will lick that clit and she will squirt again and say, "Ayisshhhhha!" After the second squirt, I will step back from her vagina. I will go back to her legs and give them a bite. I know this will make her cum again without even touching her vagina, because it happens to me.

This is how I will make this fantasy become a reality. No more waiting for life to come to me!