Lap Dance Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So our bodies twirled, and twisted and found each other; my brother poised at my entrance with my juices flowing in welcome to our joining. And I sat back and felt his cock find me, open me and slide into me, easily and deeply as my vagina swallowed him.

Still he had not touched me, but now I felt his hands grab my hips, helping to lift me up and down, almost as if I had no weight, controlling our motions and his thrusts as animal passion replaced inexperience. And I took him all, and felt his thickness fill me, and our movements thrill me.

Driving into me and pulling out, only to return once more bringing a beguiling sensation to my body. Repeating and repeating.

Now his hands moved up to my tits and nipples, teasing and pinching me, adding to my building orgasm.

His hands kneaded and grasped my breasts and his fingers rolled my nipples inducing an ecstasy.

My fingers pushed downwards, felt my opening and touched his cock piling into my body, before rubbing my clit and adding to the thrill.

I tilted my head back and found his mouth in a long passionate kiss that should not have been.

And his thrusts built up and brought me to an exquisite orgasm, so intense that I had to press my thighs together to halt his movement.

But now I climbed off him, feeling my pussy gradually release him, before quickly spinning around, dropping to my knees and taking his penis into my mouth; tasting him. No! Tasting my juices and smelling his musky scent, licking around his tip and feeling him slide in and out. I'm not claiming I could take him all in, but I took so much of him and gently sucked and squeezed as I released him, repeatedly.

My tongue circled around and under his cock's head, licked his shaft and my hands held his testicles, my fingers tickling, massaging him.

For a while his hands were on my head guiding my speed and depth, as his masturbated himself with my mouth. My fingers wrapped around his thickness helping that same process.

And then he moved me, so that I lay on my back still tantalising him with my tongue, but now he was returning the favour as his lips found my labia.

And his tongue danced. Danced between my thighs, twirled against my clit, joined in this tango by his fingers as they sought to delve into me, but always his mouth spoke such words of pleasure.

Teasing and tempting.

I repaid in kind with a mouth that took his cock in, and hands that held and caressed the wrinkles of his forbidden fruits, cupping them both and feeling the coarse pubic hair.

And we turned up one more frantic notch signalling that we were both about to reach our crescendo, to explode into our exquisite orgasms and then....... to taste him as he shot again and again into my welcoming mouth, taking him all and swallowing his seed.........and finally to move around and to hold each other as the music bounded on, with an energy and vitality that was now spent in us.

****

The rest of my night had continued in a daze. Sure Tony had paid up as agreed, but I was confused. My thoughts and emotions were all over the place, torn between the most intense and satisfying sex I had ever had and the fact that this had been with my brother, Greg.

And my sleep was disturbed my images and imaginings that had my brother's face and body. My dreams were occupied by a deep passion that woke me panting and sexually aroused to the hilt.

So I was not fully rested as the morning broke, not in the right frame of mind to look for my ankle-chain that I discovered was missing and certainly not ready to receive an unexpected visitor. Especially since that visitor was my brother.

Greg seemed to glow with unusual confidence, more sure about himself and in great spirits. He was slightly louder -- for him, though all this was a matter of degree.

He took me out for lunch and drinks. We talked about his work, how I was enjoying Uni, Mum and Dad, friends, everything and nothing. We laughed and smiled, at people, at ourselves and at our memories. I walked down by the river holding his arm and aware of his touch, we saw the normal tourists drift by, watched the birds bobbing on the waves.

In short I had a wonderfully relaxing day, happy in my brother's company with no hint of recent events. And when he left, we gave each other a hug and quick kiss as any brother and sister might do, and I watched him walk off.

But seconds after I had turned my back to walk home, Greg was there again telling me "I nearly forgot to give you this"

"What is it?" I frowned as I took the small white envelope from his hands.

"Oh, I've no idea! Tony was the one who suggested that I should take a break from my work and studies, spend some time with my "gorgeous" sister -- that's what he said honest" he smiled "and he asked me to remember him to you and give you this"

He indicated the envelope "He says that it is something that he found recently that belongs to you. Anyhow I've got to rush, Bye!" and with that Greg walked off once more.

I was puzzled. That Tony should have been so considerate was surprise enough, but that he might have something of mine was more of a surprise. I picked at the edge of the envelope and pushed my finger along the seam to open it up, and froze ......

.....inside were my ankle chain and a note which read "I found this caught on Greg's jacket last night, and realised it was yours -- thinking of you. Tony"

I stared in shock -- at the prospect of exactly what Tony was thinking of me and what he might tell anyone.

The toilet wall had been right "Tony Morgan is a dick head," only now he appeared more sinister than before.

12