Lap Dance Virgin

Story Info
My maiden voyage into adult entertainment!
4.5k words
4.47
91.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday evening. We were both a bit weary from another long week, and were eagerly looking forward to the weekend. We exchanged the usual “So, how was your day?” banter, and the inevitable topic of what our weekend activities would be. Saturday night was our “out” night. It had become the time in which we reconnect with each other after the week of passing each other in the night.

The usual suggestions came up of dinner and a movie. We looked at each other, and both responded in unison.

“Nahh.”

My husband looked at me, a mischievous grin on his face.

“Why don’t we go to a strip club?”

I wrinkled my forehead and smiled, waiting a few moments to respond. I responded with a flirtatious and resounding answer.

“Maybe!”

We had been together for almost 14 happy years. About 2 years ago, my husband had discovered my bi-sexual side. It was an unbelievable turn on for him, so he decided that it was his mission to nurture this previously hidden side of my sexuality. Therefore, it was not a surprise to me that he would make this suggestion. I had to admit that the thought of watching women strip with my husband sitting next to me started a familiar tingle deep within me.

Part of me was embarrassed at this thought, and I felt my cheeks redden. A loving smile crossed his lips, and he stared deep into my eyes. He took my hand in his, and noticed immediately that it was warm and moist. This visibly amused him, and I could tell that he was flattered that this woman that he had lived with for so long could still be shy and embarrassed in his company. It was almost as if he were reading my thoughts.

He continued to hold my hand in his, and began to speak in his most caring voice.

“I love you, Baby; I always will. I want you to be happy, and I want you to experience everything possible in your life. I think it’s wonderful that you now want to embrace your bisexuality. I will be standing next to you every step of the way.”

I listened intently to his voice, thinking it would soothe me, but it did not. My hand began to shake ever so slightly in his. I realized that he was seeing into my soul. I felt a stirring within me that I had not felt in a very long time. I was excited and insecure at the same time as I realized that, with my husbands help, I would finally be able to allow myself to express my attraction to other women.

It was as if he knew instinctively what I was feeling so, in his special way, he attempted to break the ice of my apprehension.

“So, which clubs should we go to? Why don’t you go on the internet and make a list of the ones that you think we would like.”

His tone was so “matter of fact” that I knew that there was no use being coy, and that he had made up my mind for me. He stood up and looked down at me, giving me a sly wink. He bent down and pressed his lips to mine in a soft but urgent kiss.

Oh, the hunger I felt for him at that moment! I reached up and caressed his face with just the very tips of my fingers. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, our bodies melting together. I could feel his hardening manhood pressing against my thigh. I tried to blend into his very being. I felt the intermingling of our combined sexual energy, the passion traveling to every nerve ending in my body. I became conscious of my now hardened, erect nipples rubbing against the satin lining of my black lace bra. I repositioned my leg to straddle his thigh bringing his leg in contact with my pussy. I felt the almost overpowering need to meet my primal desires. He ran his hands over my bottom, knowing full well that this is one of my sexual “on buttons”, and a soft sigh escaped from my lips. I pressed them to his frantically, and I felt his warm breath meet my own.

All of a sudden he broke his embrace, gently pushing me away, at the same time keeping one hand on my hip. He then spoke with a teasing smile.

“Go search the internet for maps to where we are going Saturday night.”

I tried to engage him one more time in my embrace.

“Behave.” he whispered in my ear, at the same time giving my butt a firm but playful slap.

Mildly disappointed, I resigned myself to the task that he had given me. Down the hall I walked, feeling my pussy lips sliding easily together due to the natural lube that he had created within me.

After much trial and error I was finally able to develop a tentative plan of action. He came up behind me as I typed and laid his hands on my shoulders, quietly watching as I typed. He spoke in a cheerful voice.

“How’s it going?”

I showed him the list I had completed. He studied the computer screen from behind me, and a pleased smile slowly appeared on his face. His hands began to slowly slide downward, finding their way to my already electrified nipples. His experienced fingers seemed to know just how much pressure to apply to each one. I almost involuntarily threw back my head and spread my legs wide. He lowered his head to my ear and spoke in his most seductive voice.

“I can’t wait to get you your first table dance so I can watch your reaction to the hands of another woman on your body. Oh baby, this side of you makes me so fucking hot!”

I turned my upper body to him and wrapped my arm around his waste. With my free hand I began to gently stroke the growing bulge that was now at eye level to me. I licked my lips and pressed my mouth against the material of his jeans, blowing warm air over his swelling member. With no further prompting needed, he unbuttoned them with lightning speed, releasing it from its confines. I then turned my body sideways in the rotating chair so that I could obtain a better position. I took the soft flesh of his cock in my hand and, closing my eyes, began to run it’s head slowly over my face and cheeks, resting it teasingly on my lips. I looked up and smiled at him to gauge his reaction, and saw that his erotic side had surfaced.

His eyes were closed and his jaw was set with clenched teeth, and I knew he was anticipating eagerly what was to come next. I allowed my lips to encompass the head of his cock, at the same time darting my tongue over the small opening on its end, fucking it with my tongue like a small pussy. I heard him groan softly.

“Oh, fuck!”

Upon hearing this I could no longer control myself, so I sucked the entire length of it into waiting, welcoming mouth. The tip of it rested into the back of my throat, and my tongue swirled across the underside of his now steel hard sword. My head and mouth moved slowly to match the rhythm of his slow moving hips. I used my other hand to massage his testicles, which were firm and retracted in close to his body. I knew I was pleasing him and sending him into oblivion!

My hand made its way down to my now soaked garden. My clit felt like a fountain pouring forth a warm river of juice trickling down the crevices of my legs and bottom down to the leather chair underneath me.

I intentionally began to make louder slurping noises with my mouth as I continued to worship his cock in the way that I knew would always bring him to the edge. My fingers were now strumming my wet clit like a concert pianist playing a grand concerto! His eyes, now glazed over with lust, opened and looked down at my hand between my legs. He smiled as he watched me give myself pleasure while never breaking the wonderful sensations on his hard cock.

My thighs began to shake, and I began to suck him with the same feverish intensity that my pussy and body were feeling. I heard his breath quicken, and I knew that this was a sure sign that he was close.

“I’m coming!” he gasped in a ragged whisper.

Hearing this, I began to salivate, and I closed my throat so I wouldn’t gag. I felt him start to shoot, and I felt the warm liquid bathe my tongue with his seed. My fingers raced to my own climax, this feeling being so intense and powerful to me that tears came to my eyes at the thought of us coming together in unison! As I took a breath I became very aware of the sweet white cum that dripped down my chin as my own juices flowed out of my pussy. I wiped a bit of this from my face and gently swiped my fingers across his lips. I then placed my hand at my own lips and slowly licked what remained of this sweet nectar from my own fingers, gazing into his eyes as I did so.

He smiled at me.

“Come on, Baby, let’s go to bed and get some sleep. I have to work tomorrow, and so do you. I love you so much. Thank you.”

He led me to the bedroom, and gently laid me down on the soft covers. I smiled up at him and spoke in a soft coo.

“I love you too, sweetie, you mean so much to me.”

He switched off the light, laid down next to me, and together we both drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

The week passed quickly as it always seems to. He had to work on Saturday, so the alarm ringing at 5:00 A.M. woke me. He reached over and gently stroked my back. I pushed against him slowly, enjoying this immensely. He then abruptly stopped and got out of bed. I thought about coaxing him to stay, but I knew that if I did he would be late. I rolled over and fell back to sleep as he got himself ready and left for work.

I heard the phone ring, and opened my eyes. Looking at the clock, I noticed that one- hour had passed. I answered the phone in a sleepy voice.

“Hello?”

It was him!

“Hello, Baby! Good morning. I want you to relax today, because we are going to have a late night tonight. I have to run, call you later! I love you!”

“I love you too!” I said.

“Enjoy your day!”

“I’ll enjoy the night better, baby, trust me on this one!”

With this the line went dead. I lie there in bed, thinking of what was in store for me tonight. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, and I felt like a high school girl going out on her first date. I laughed at myself for a moment at the thought of how I would respond to a nude woman dancing in front of me.

Would I be embarrassed?

Would I be turned on?

“A little bit of both.” I said aloud to no one.

I smiled at the thought of having my husband there next to me, keeping me safe, as I explored a side of me that had been hidden for many years. Just thinking of the possibilities of what might happen produced a liberal flow of juices between my legs. I knew that if I didn’t get out of bed I would end up lying there, masturbating the entire day away.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and began to attend to some chores that I had set up for myself. I soon found that trying to keep myself busy was not working very well. My thoughts kept traveling back to the anticipation of events to come. I sat down at the computer and brought up the list of clubs that I had compiled on Thursday evening. I began looking at the individual club websites, and was constantly bombarded with explicit images of naked, seductive women that seemed to dance on my screen. I stared at them for quite some time, imagining these women stripping just a few feet away from me. I soon began to detect the scent of my womanhood filling the room.

The phone rang. It was my husband. I glanced at the clock. It was lunchtime.

“What are you up to, Baby?”

I described to him exactly what I was doing, and my reaction to it.

“Baby, you’re getting me horny! I’m so lucky to have such a hot wife! Just relax, and I’ll be home soon.”

The phone went dead.

I was alone again, left to my own devices, left to deal with the anticipation of coming events. I busied my mind with mundane activities like doing the laundry and straightening up the house.

Then, a stroke of fear hit me.

What would I wear?

Would I look dull compared to all of those hot women we would be watching?

I ran through the closet, trying on a variety of outfits, feeling inadequate in each one. I heard a noise at the front door; it was my husband returning home from work. He walked in with a smile and a burst of energy.

“I’m filthy, Baby, I need a shower.”

I had already laid out a towel and clean underwear for him. He walked into the bedroom and immediately saw the pile of clothes that I had went through.

“What is this?” he asked.

“I want to look good. I want to look hot.”

He paused.

“You always look hot to me, Baby, that is all that matters. All I have to do is look at you and I get excited.”

I smiled.

“Thank you, Baby”

He disappeared into the shower. When I heard the water running for the second time that day, I found myself laughing at my thoughts and behavior.

I finally decide on an outfit to wear; my black corset with a tight jean skirt, accompanied with a short black jacket. I thought that high heels rather than boots. I wanted to look hot, but not cheap!

As I got ready, the jitters began. I snapped at my husband a couple of times for no reason. He just looked at me with a wrinkled forehead. I looked back at him and let out a nervous laugh. It became evident to him that I was feeling very nervous and anxious, so he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“Relax, this is supposed to be fun. Nothing bad is going to happen tonight, I promise.”

I looked down, drawing in my breath. I visualized myself getting ready to run a race, my foot on the starting line, waiting for the gun to go off…

We got into the car, and I immediately rolled the window down to have a cigarette in an attempt to relax. We soon arrived at our first club. As we walked across the parking lot I was pleasantly surprised to see that it had the appearance of a classy establishment. It even had valet parking! He held the door open for me, and just for a second my heart stopped. I began to have an internal dialogue with myself.

“Ok, relax. This will be fun. What could possibly happen?”

I walked through the door with my head held high, looking a little like a kid in a candy store. A gentleman in a tuxedo shook my hand and welcomed me to the club. I looked up and saw three beautiful crystal chandeliers. Below them was an elevated runway adorned with three beautiful women, each in a varying stage of undress. We were escorted to a table on the left side of the runway. My chair was pulled out, and a waitress immediately appeared to take our order. My husband slid his chair close to mine and rested his hand on my thigh.

My eyes focused in the darkness, and as I looked at the girls on the stage I realized that one of them was completely nude.

“Holy shit! I can see her pussy!” I said aloud.

My husband laughed, and whispered in my ear.

“Which one do you like?”

I looked at each girl.

“The one in the middle is cute, and her pussy is shaved.” I said.

He stared at her.

“You’re right, it is shaved!”

The girl cued in on his gaze, and her hand slowly moved down to the object of his attention. She spread her legs slightly, and her fingers spread the lips of her pussy, showing us everything.

I gasped, and then stared at my husband.

“Will all of them do that?”

He smiled at me.

“Most will. Do you like that?”

I thought for a moment.

“ Yes, but I’ll have to admit, I’m a little shocked!”

He patted my thigh reassuringly. This sent a ripple of pleasure through me, all the way to my clit.

We started playing a game. Together we rated each woman on a scale of one to ten. One woman came out, and my eyes were glued to her immediately. It was not so much that she was the most attractive of them, but her presence was very warm and inviting to me. She held eye contact with me for quite some time, and I could tell that she was having a good time.

My husband noticed my interest, and he looked back and forth from me to her, his eyes soon falling to my chest. My nipples had grown hard and were protruding through the thin material of my corset.

“Mmm, looks like you’re getting aroused!” he said in a low voice.

I became aware that I was almost imperceptibly rocking and grinding my pussy into the chair.

“My husband looked at me, smiling.

“How about a lap dance, Baby? I think that this girl has what you want.”

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ll take that as a yes!”

He raised his hand, and the waitress almost magically appeared. He whispered something into her ear, and off she went. He snuggled close to me. His lips found mine. I was trembling slightly, and he could feel it.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Do you want this?”

“Yes, I think I do.”

“This is going to be such a turn on for me! I’m hard just thinking of it! I’ll be right here next to you.”

I looked over his shoulder and saw that the girl was headed our way. She moved across the club with an air of confidence and grace.

“Hi, my name is Sunny. Did you guys request a lap dance?”

My husband shook his head.

“We sure did!”

“Come with me, please.”

She took my hand and led me to an area at the back of the club. My heart was racing, and the only thing I could focus on was the softness of her hand. As she led me, my eyes surveyed every curve of her body. She gently pushed me down on as soft couch, and he sat down next to me.

“Is this dance for both of you, or just one?” she asked with a smile.

My husband answered.

“I want you to concentrate on her, ok?”

I remained silent, biting my lip with nervousness.

She looked at me.

“What’s your name, sweetheart?

“Tricia. I am a virgin when it comes to this. This is my first lap dance.”

The girl smiled even wider.

“Well, we’ll have to make it very special then, won’t we?”

My husband rubbed my back slowly and slid closer to me.

A new song began. I could feel the deep bass of the music fill my body. She ran her perfectly manicured fingers gently over my face and across my lips. Our eyes met, and a smile lit both of our faces. I looked at him and could see that his face was glowing with anticipation. She ran her soft fingers over my chin and lifted my head, bringing my eyes back to hers. She wore a purple, long stretch dress that accented her almost perfect figure to a tee. She reached up and in one motion pulled the straps loose, exposing her 34DD breasts to me.

“Do you like these?”

Before I could answer, she spoke again.

“I know you do.” She giggled, almost girlishly.

She held her breasts one in each hand and began to move slowly to the rhythm of the music, moving closer to me with each beat. She straddled my legs, and was so close to me that she rubbed her nipples slowly against my cheeks. I felt one of them softly graze my lips. I wanted so badly to take it into my mouth, to suck it ever so gently. Just when I thought I was about to lose control, she backed away from me a bit.

My husband was so engrossed in this spectacle that he failed to notice that we had drawn a small crowd of four or five onlookers. I immediately flushed red at this. She raised her hand and tried to shoo them away, then looked down at me.

“They like the show, sweetheart. We’re driving them crazy!”

She ran her fingers across the remaining fabric of her dress, and then slowly began to peel it down until all that was left was a tiny G-string. She teased me by pulling the skimpy fabric away from her little pussy, exposing it to me, giving me a glimpse of her womanhood. She turned around and bent over completely, giving her bottom a playful slap. The fluid movements of those perfectly formed globes only inches from my face almost drove me wild.

“I cannot take this much longer.” I thought to myself.

I was like a woman walking through the desert, and this hot young woman was a cool drink of water. I heard my husband’s voice.

“May we touch?”

“You can touch my legs if you like.”

I looked down and saw my husbands fingers move to the soft skin of her thigh and caress it gently. I followed his lead and moved my hand up to the other side and began to do the same. An audible moan escaped her lips at the pleasure of this. I was so turned on now. She stood up and turned very slowly so that she was facing me again, and she once more straddled my leg. All I could do was whimper, and it felt as if every nerve ending in my body was screaming, and that each was connected directly to my clit.

12