Lap Dances Aren't Cheating, Right?

Story Info
Fiance gets a lap dance from coworker.
1.6k words
3.62
173.4k
142
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
993 Followers

Margot and I had spent the afternoon by the pool drinking more than our share of margaritas and we feeling pretty good. We hurried back to the apartment I share with my fiancé, Mark to get ready around four. I had previously set up Margot with a guy named Tom who worked with me. They had gone out a couple of times and Margot told me she liked him. The four of us were planning go out around seven to dinner and then to a club.

Margot had called Tom earlier to meet us at the pool, but he couldn't make it. When I struggled to get the door open I realized that I was probably drunk. Ooops, I thought to myself. Just as I collapsed on the couch the doorbell rang, it was Tom. Margot invited him in. He was wearing a t-shirt and swim trunks and had his clothes for the evening in a backpack.

It didn't take Tom long to realize Margot and I were plastered. He began teasing us and that's when the trouble began. Somehow the size of Tom's penis was at issue, Margot began teasing him that he might not have, "what it takes" to please a woman. Tom was very defensive, especially given he was arguing with two drunk women in bikinis.

Margot found a ruler and began slapping it in her hand and told Tom to pull it out so she could measure it. Tom objected, but Margot wouldn't drop it. I tried to distract her with another topic, but she wasn't having any of that. She wanted to measure him. Tom then conceded, but on the condition that a neutral third party do the measuring. Margot laughed, asking him who was neutral. Tom pointed at me.

Margot handed the ruler to me and said, "Okay big boy, drop'em and lets see what you got."

Tom pulled down his pants and sat on the couch. His penis was completely flaccid and Margot began laughing at how puny it was. To be honest, it looked pretty big to me. Even soft he was about the same size as Mark was when he was fully erect. Margot said, "Okay Kim, measure it."

Sitting to the side of Tom I put the ruler next to his penis, but I wasn't able to measure it completely. Margot said, "You're going to have to hold it against the ruler sweetheart!"

Before I really thought about it, I blame the alcohol, I took my coworker's penis in my hand and held it. It was heavier than I imagined. It was growing with every second. I held the ruler against the base and it read 5 inches, then 6, 7, 8 and once it was completely erect almost 9 inches. Besides the length, the shocking part was how big around it was; when I held Mike's penis I could close my fingers around him, but with Tom I barely came halfway.

Margot elbowed me saying, "Seen enough?"

I regained my composure, released Tom's monster and stood up. Margot took my place and took Tom's penis in her hand. He had pre-cum on the tip and she began stroking him. Margot asked, "Does this feel good?"

Tom shifted uncomfortably, "It is fine, but..."

Margot inquired, "But what?"

Tom looked at me and said, "But, I would prefer if 'she' was doing it..."

Margot slapped him, stood up and stormed out of the apartment.

I stood there shocked. Tom sat there, his pants around his ankles and his semi-erect penis staring at me. I stared back, evidently noticeably.

Tom smiled and said, "Are you aroused?"

I shifted uncomfortably and asked, "Um, why do you ask?"

Tom pointed at my bikini bottoms, they were soaking wet. The moisture formed a dark area that was completely obvious to anyone who was looking at my crotch. I responded, "Oh..."

Tom asked, "So how about it?"

I was staring at his penis, it was getting harder and harder as I did. Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the couch and then put my hand on his cock. Almost involuntarily I squeezed him and began rubbing him like Margot. Then I realized what I was doing and said, "Tom, I can't do this..."

Tom asked, "Why not? Because of Mike? Didn't you catch him coming home from a strip club last week?"

I pulled my hand away, specifically avoiding looking at his penis, "Tom, I can't. Mike didn't get a blowjob, he just got a couple of lap dances. This is completely different."

I stood up, ready to follow Margot, but then Tom then said, "Okay, then give me a lap dance."

I laughed as Tom pulled me on his lap. Straddling him as he leaned back on the couch he pressed his massive penis against my wet bikini bottoms. I felt his penis pressing against my vagina and I couldn't help but press back. I began humping his penis. Tom tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away saying, "I can't do that."

Tom grasped my waist and asked, "So just the lap dance?"

Almost breathlessly I said, "Yes... this is it."

Just as I confirmed the limits Tom slid my bikini bottoms to the side allowing his penis to come in direct contact with my vagina. The moisture allowed me to slide more smoothly and farther over Tom's penis. Tom untied the straps on each side of the bikini bottoms and pulled them off as I continued to slide up and down his penis.

Almost as soon as I realized what I was doing I stopped and said, "Tom, really I can't do this, I can't do this, we have to stop."

Tom said, "I am almost done, just a little longer, doesn't it feel good?"

I responded, "It does, too good in fact. I just have to stop. We work together and you are friends with Mike"

Tom responded, "Do you think Mike stopped when that stripper with the fake tits and nasty tattoos was grinding his package? Do you think he had a dose of guilt rush over him as he stopped before he came?"

I responded, "No, but this is different."

Tom shifted his hips and lifted my body and began rubbing his cock against me again. It felt good. I was about to cum myself. I didn't want to stop. I just couldn't do this to Mike.

Then Tom pressed the tip of his penis against my vagina, it felt so good. I wanted him to press it further, but I lifted up so that I wasn't tempted. I began grinding his shaft again, almost in self defense saying, "Okay, just a little more, but as soon as you are done we have to stop, okay?"

Tom nodded and we pressed on. Tom had my hips firmly in his hands. I began cumming and Tom knew it. He began pulling me farther and farther up his shaft. Soon I could feel the tip of his cock against my vagina with each thrust. I asked, "Are you almost done, I don't know how much more I can stand."

Meaning, of course, how much I could stand before I let him fuck me. He wanted to fuck me and I wanted him to. He was teasing me, I knew it. We kept going, I kept cumming and then I felt it, Tom slid the tip of his cock into me at the top of the thrust. It slid out quickly as I slid down his shaft. It happened again and then again. Tom was fucking me with the tip of his penis, I wanted to feel him inside of me.

Just then the door opened, it was Margot. She saw us and immediately rushed over to me and pulled me off of him. She led me to my bedroom. Margot said in a harsh, but hushed tone, "What were you thinking?"

I sat on the edge of the bed and began to cry. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I explained that it just happened, that Tom's penis never really penetrated me. I tried to convince her and myself that nothing had happened. She took me to the shower and turned on the water. She barked at me to clean myself up and get ready for Mike to come home.

Dinner was awkward, but afterward at the club Tom began teasing Mike about going to a strip club since he was such a fan of lap dances. Mike was caught off guard. Tom kept pressing. He asked, "How would you feel if Kim decided to give another man a lap dance?"

Margot and I began drinking heavily and tried to ignore the meltdown going on between Tom and Mike. Mike turned his anger toward me, yelling at me because I shared our private lives with my coworker. I yelled back and told Mike he should watch me give Tom a lap dance.

I slid around the booth to where Tom was sitting, Mike was glaring at me from the other side of the table. He all but dared me to do it. Tom's pants were unzipped and as I turned my back to him I lifted up my dress as I sat on his lap. When I lowered myself on his lap, Mike and Margot didn't notice that Tom's penis slid inside of me. What looked like a lap dance was actually intercourse.

Mike began laughing at Tom's expression suggesting, "I think good ol Tom is going to blow a wad in his pants."

Then Tom started cumming, Mike really caused a ruckus, at least until I told him to look under the table. I lifted my skirt so that he could see Tom was inside of me. Mike watched for a moment, not really believing what he was seeing. Then Mike looked at me, perhaps the most hurt look I have ever seen. I even felt a little bad, but then I started having an orgasm of my own.

edmead
edmead
993 Followers