Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The catch is all your benefits, taxes, and other costs are deducted from that amount before it is tallied," he told her. Seeing the puzzled expression, he explained. "It means the cost of all your benefits and stuff are deducted from your daily amount before factoring in how much you earned; you actually have to earn more to make up the difference," he said. "It's like being double taxed."

Seeing her dejected face and the unspoken question in her eyes, he shook he head sadly. "I haven't come up with an exact figure, but it's looking like you need to earn at least $1500.00 a night to make up the difference."

Dan knew how she would take the news, and seeing the despair in her eyes he tried to console her. "Remember, it is not just tips, but everything DSA earns because of you. Hell, who knows how much he is making in advertising with that vending machine you told me about. And he did say there were promotional events. All that gets calculated into your earnings," he tried to comfort her.

Jen looked at him and saw something in his face as she said quietly, "What aren't you telling me?" she whispered.

"The catch is bonuses," he told her. "Apparently accepting a bonus before the year's end resets your earnings," he explained. "So for example, if you earn $20,000 more one month, and accept an early bonus, if you fall short any other month's end you may end up owing twice what you were paid in reimbursement and associated penalties."

"Fuck!" Jen exclaimed as she suddenly remembered the check Mr. DeWight had given her. She told Dan about it, reaching for her purse and showing him the check.

Dan was overwhelmed at the amount of the check, wondering out loud how she could have made that much money in the one week since the purchase of the club. Pulling out his calculator and typing in the numbers, he estimated Jen would have had to have earned over $50,000 this week alone for Chuck to have given her such a bonus.

Hearing the amount Jen's mouth fell open, knowing there was no way she could have earned such an amount in the two nights she had danced—that was almost as much as Dan's salary.

"The contract states both tangible and estimated earnings are taken into account," he told her, "so if Chuck projected you earning more than expected for this month, it explains that amount. The problem is there is less than two more weeks to the month and you are going to the corporate offices next week. If you fall short..." his voice trailed off, both of them contemplating owing so much money.

They both realized this was how the contract could suck a person into debt until they ended up owing more than paid. It also explained how women were made to do things like adult films—Mr. DeWight probably offered those as other ways they could make money to pay back their debt.

Jen was horrified as she looked at the check as Dan reassured her not to worry.

"How can I not worry," she cried out to him. "I had thought to use this towards the wedding, if things don't work out, I may end up owing him more!" she exclaimed.

"It isn't just dancing, though," he tried to console her. "Don't forget the additional advertising," he explained. "The company is allowed to use your image for any advertisements, so any perceived revenue due to advertising with your picture is counted as earned income," he said, although he wondered how well that was tracked. "Also, remember you mentioned the water machine? Who knows how much profit Chuck is skimming from those in one month," he stated to her.

Dan continued to try and comfort Jen's obvious dismay, telling her things would be alright, although inwardly he once again felt his anger soar towards Chuck, wondering how he would get back at his childhood rival once and for all.

For the next few hours they studied the contract. Although the legal verbiage would pass on face value as nothing more than a professional binding of a model to her company, reading between the lines gave both Dan and Jen concern.

The first section of the contract identified Jen, the company, and her generic role.

Divine Silk Attractions, Inc. was stated to be an adult-oriented company specializing in mature entertainment, with multiple subparagraphs defining its holdings within the areas of exotic dancing, acting, and modeling. Another section loosely defined the provision of 'professional services' which gave both Dan and Jen concern; however, on par for the entire contract nothing was specifically identified.

Jen was optimistic, stating since she was hired as a dancer the services probably were dancing. Dan—having read his company's allegations in the financial investigation of DSA—could not help but recall the sidebar comments about pornography and prostitution, but he did voice his concerns, not wanting to trouble Jen further.

The summary of her job simply stated was Jen would perform the duties of her 'vocation'—defined by her major proficiencies and skillset—at various venues, both public and private in representation of the company.

The wording was unusual, and Jen pondered on what her proficiencies were. She knew she was a good dancer, both on the pole and off, so it was likely referring to her exotic dancing. As a dancer she had attended various bachelor parties and such, which were considered private venues, so this clause of the contract did not bother her as much as it did Dan.

There was never any overt mention of exactly what she was obligated to do other than 'fulfilling commitments of a DSA spokesmodel.' There were obvious sections covering modeling and dancing commitments, but these were again defined as 'representation of the employee or her image in person or upon media.'

The section also stated DSA would serve as Jen's 'exclusive personal manager' functioning as her proxy in terms of agent, commissioner, and contractor. In print it looked innocent enough, but as you read the large heap of papers concerning the company's rights towards Jen's 'intellectual property' and highlighted the salient points of each paragraph, the bottom line was the company could ask her to do anything it—in this case Chuck—wanted.

Dan had searched the internet for examples of other modeling contracts, and none of them were so binding. Most stated the manager would 'counsel and advise' the model on job offers, or the model would pay the manager a commission for each perspective engagement—her always having a say on whether she did it or not. Jen's contract had no such stipulations or restrictions on what the company—or Chuck—could ask her to do. In addition DSA received all revenue earned from any appearances—again defined as any representation of Jen in person or other forms of media—not owing her anything until full revenue was earned.

Surprisingly there were also business-oriented duties she was responsible for. For example, surprisingly one of her functions was serving as liaison between all female entertainers and the company. She had been told by Mr. DeWight she was in charge of the 'girls,' but she had assumed he meant at the Satin Kitty, not every DSA club! In essence she was the union representative for them and DSA.

Several sections described her roles in this position, including handling personal complaints, reviewing work logs, organizing DSA-sponsored events, coverage of duties in major events, and being the general go-between for the girls and corporate management.

As with the rest of the contract much of the wording was ambiguous—likely intentional—but Jen understood there was more to her position than entertainer.

Yet as much as they abhorred the contract, the alternatives were much worse. An entire pile of papers on the table was devoted to breaches of contract. Breaking it completely, as was explained by DeWight himself, would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars based upon reimbursement of any projected earnings by the company for which she defaulted on for the remainder of her tenure. Chuck's comment about breaking the contract costing over $200,000 was an understatement.

Included in the pile was the overview of the payment system. Jen received a standard weekly salary as well as bonuses based upon accelerated revenue. The bonus and penalty section comprised the largest section in the pile, covering everything from late showings and non-attendances to poor performances and a vague statement about 'not adhering to the conducts and propriety expected of a DSA spokesmodel.'

As Dan had explained earlier, if she received a bonus for earning more than expected, the rest of the year's expected earnings were reset. In the event she fell short for the remainder of any month after the bonus she would pay the loss in earnings, forfeit the amount of the bonus, and be charged a 25% penalty based upon that month's earnings! The convoluted verbiage left both of their heads spinning as Dan wondered out loud if she would have to accept a bonus merely to pay a previous month's penalty.

They both became more and more despondent in their pursuit to get out of the contract.

At one point Dan suggested opening up to Chuck, revealing his and Jen's relationship in the hopes his childhood rival would break the contract, but Jen again reminded him it was out of Chuck's personal hands, being a contract between her and the corporation, not Chuck's personal whim.

They did not speak of the alternative, of Jen being bound by the contract and doing whatever was asked of her.

Dan had briefly visited the DSA website at Gregg's suggestion, finding it to be a high-end porn site with a monthly fee. From the sample pictures Dan saw the content ranged from classy nude glamour photos to straight porn, to bondage and S&M, as well as sections for other fetishes such as bukkake, gangbangs, and CGI-enhanced fantasy porn. The thought of his fiancée being involved in even the mildest areas of the site was abhorrent.

He also read how brutal DSA was in terms of sharing the content of its site, finding many reports how various sites had used images o DSA models and been completely wiped out from lawsuits from DSA. In fact, it had become such a common practice he read that many search sites completely excluded DSA in fear of accidentally posting media from the site and impinging upon the company's exclusive rights. If Chuck and his company were so relentless in even accidental breaches, he could only imagine how trying to get out of a contract would result.

While the two of them sat and pondered what to do, they were startled by the ringing of the doorbell. As Jen was in nothing but panties and a see-through lace top, Dan got up to answer the door while she remained in the kitchen looking over the various piles of her contract.

A moment later Dan returned. "Uh, it's the cop from last night," he told her to her surprise.

Asking what he wanted, Dan told her he apparently had more questions to ask her.

"Where is he now?" Jen asked.

Dan told her he was in the living room and she looked at him in shock. Asking what the problem was Jen glared at him.

"Hello? Look at me, I'm in nothing but underwear, do you really want me to go out there practically naked?" she asked him.

Dan glared at her as he spat, "It's not like he hasn't see naked you at the club."

"Fuck. You." Jen told.

Dan immediately apologized. "I'm sorry Sweetie, I'm just pissed about this whole situation," he told her.

Jen could understand, as her own reply was also due to their current stress. Their emotions were on a rollercoaster ride this morning, and both of them were frazzled.

Jen needed to cover herself up, but the way to the stairs from the kitchen was through the living room. Inwardly she berated Dan, who should have known better and left the cop to wait in the den, which was off to the side from the front door, but having closeable doors to allow her to go upstairs and change.

As Jen looked at him irritably she saw he was truly was sorry, apologizing to her again saying he had been too flustered seeing the cop at the door to think straight.

They finally gathered their wits and Jen sent Dan to their room to get a robe. She heard Dan speaking to the cop, knowing he was telling him she would be out shortly as she waited for him to bring her something to cover herself with. In a moment Dan returned, handing her a small satin bundle of cloth.

Jen raised an eyebrow as she glared at him. "Did you even think?" she said to him in exasperation, holding up the satin garment.

The robe he had gotten was one of the shortest she owned, a satin half-kimono which barely went past her hips to her upper thighs.

"You always wear that," he told her, his tone apologetic.

"Yeah, when you're here," she told him wondering at the stupidity of men sometimes.

Taking a deep breath, knowing they were both worked up at the current circumstances, she did not argue. Dan was correct, this was one of her favorite robes and she should be happy he at least noticed what she wore. The soft satiny texture was extremely comfortable, making her feel like she was wearing nothing; however, it was not a robe to wear in mixed company, her fiancé being the exception.

Dan asked if he should get something else but Jen just shook her head. He had been right even if she would not admit it, the cop had seen her completely nude. In fact, she had knelt before him naked and sucked him off, swallowing his cum like a common whore, so wearing anything would be an improvement she reasoned.

Putting the kimono-like wrap on, she tied the sash tightly around her waist, the thin material immediately molding to her body like a second skin. The robe left her long legs completely exposed, but covered enough to get by. She knew the back had a plunging lace detail extending down to the middle of her ass, but doubted she would be turned away from the cop for him to notice, again silently berating her significant other.

It could have been worse, she finally reasoned, Dan could have grabbed one of her see-through robes. Unfortunately because of the satin material the sash had a habit of perpetually loosening, causing the robe to gape open—she would have to pay attention and adjust it often to avoid showing herself off to the policeman.

Jen's mind briefly flashed back to the night before as she knelt between the cop's legs naked, her breasts swaying in rhythm to her movements as she swallowed his cock, then tit-fucked him. Her breath caught as she shook the memory out of her mind, retightening the satin robe around her waist and exiting the kitchen.

As Jen entered the living room she could not help but notice the cop's appreciative look at her. Her body heated up at his open appraisal when he rose to greet her, again introducing himself. Apologizing for the unexpected visit, he stated he had a few more questions to ask.

Dan was standing behind her as the cop asked if there were someplace he could speak to her alone. Looking back at Dan who shrugged, Jen told him to follow her as she led him into the den which had two paneled doors, closing them once they had both entered.

"Again I apologize for the unexpected visit," Detective Geiger told her as she turned around to face him after shutting the doors, "but there were a few things I wanted to clarify and discuss outside of the club," he explained.

Once more Jen noticed his open appraisal of her body, feeling her pulse speed up in response. Not for the first time she wondered if her body's sensitivity was due to the after effects of being drugged.

Refocusing on the officer's presence, she told him it was alright, being her day off and having no plans.

"Excellent," the cop told her as he sat down on the loveseat in the middle of the room. Jen sat in the upholstered chair across from him, a small coffee table between them, upon which he placed a small laptop.

Jen could feel the satin robe riding up her hips and again mentally cursed Dan for his selection as she crossed her legs, noticing the officer's gaze on her bared flesh. Glancing down she saw the entire side of her upper thigh and hip was exposed, the tanned smooth muscular flesh drawing the officer's gaze as she asked, "So what can I do for you Detective?"

Jen wanted to get this over as quickly as possible, being uncomfortable sitting across from the policeman dressed as she was. Although she had been a stripper for years and was comfortable with her body, being exposed in her own home was entirely different. She had a certain mindset when at the club—her stripper persona which did not mind, and in fact enjoyed, strangers leering at her body; however, at home with another man looking at her provocatively made her feel completely vulnerable. She knew it had something to do with the idea that while at the club she knew she would be on display before men, while home was her 'safe zone' away from the sleaze and decadence. As such she was uneasy as she sat across from the officer, her body separated from his by barely a tissue's thickness.

Her thoughts again flashed back to the night before as she sucked him off, feeling a hint of embarrassment as her nipples involuntarily harden in response to the erotic thoughts. Knowing how thin the robe was, she leaned forward in an attempt not to flash her headlights at the officer.

All too late she realized her new position gave the officer an unobstructed view down her robe, her cleavage more prominent due to the position of her forearms, pressing her breasts together. Once again she silently cursed Dan for his choice in cover-ups.

To take the policeman's attention from her body, she asked if he wanted anything to drink.

The officer openly smiled and she blushed, recalling drinking from his cock the previous evening. As he told her he was fine, his smile grew and Jen knew his thoughts were on last night's encounter, her body reacting in arousal.

As Jen sat wondering at her body's response, the officer opened and booted up the laptop, thankfully breaking some of the sexual tension.

"I wanted to confirm some things from last night," he told her, once again asking her vital information—where she was born, her date of birth—pretty much repeating what he asked the night before. His voice was the quintessential cop, having little emotion in his tone while his eyes continued to roam across her figure, as if memorizing every inch of her and the slightest movement.

Jen recalled the cop writing all the information in his notepad at the club, so he should have known most of the answers, but she dutifully responded to his inquiries. Watching him type the information into his laptop she wondered if he were merely verifying her answers; then she began to notice a subtle change to the questioning.

Unlike the previous night, this morning he also asked questions relating to the club and her job—how long she had worked there, when Mr. DeWight had bought it, when she met first him, and so forth. It soon became obvious the questions centered on Mr. DeWight, not her.

As she answered the questions Jen could not help but notice the man's continued gaze upon her; although he never paused in his questioning, his eyes roamed across her body, looking at her not as a person but an object, the same leer she saw each night she worked.

The difference was the change in environment. The cop was looking at her as Diamond the stripper, while she was in her 'homemaker' mode as simply Jen Simmons. Regrettably she was too flustered to mentally switch her thought processes, wondering if this were the reason the cop wanted to question her outside of the club—to make her uneasy in the hopes of catching any lies.

As his attention briefly returned to his laptop typing her last reply, Jen looked down realizing her robe had inadvertently spread open, the two halves separating to form a large 'V' down to her navel, the parted halves of the satin revealing her lace camisole and exposing most of her upper torso!