Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The agent moved again, stepping back towards Jen as Dan could only stare in horrid fascination while he guided his slowly deflating dick to her mouth. Even more surprising was watching Jen open her mouth, eagerly taking the cop's cock into her mouth and begin sucking.

As the cop stood over her, Jen's head moved back and forth, her cheeks inverted from the sucking pressure she was creating as she cleaned him off. Occasionally the vacuum created by her mouth would break, the loud "Pslupch" noise echoing throughout the room followed by the slurp of her sucking him back in.

After several minutes of Jen's oral cleansing the agent moved away, going behind the loveseat and pulling his pants back on. Meanwhile Jen continued to lay on the couch, her cum-splattered tits rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

While the cop buckled his belt, Jen finally spoke. "Honey, can you hand me the Kleenex?" she asked.

Normally the box was on the table by the loveseat, but Dan noticed for some reason it was on the table between the two chairs as he grabbed it.

Immediately the agent's voice surprised them. "No, leave it on. Smear it over your tits, that's one of DeWight's common demands to his women; not clean up after sex. Apparently he likes them smelling and looking used," he told them. "And I can't say it's a bad thought," he continued. "I like the idea of you covered in a stranger's cum in your own house," the agent said smiling.

Dan was uncertain if the cop was still trying to be crass in the attempt of deterring them as he watched enthralled as Jen did exactly what the cop asked, smearing the white fluid over her tits until they were both glistening, the odor of sex and sperm permeating the room.

"Can I at least put on my top?" she asked the officer, as Dan stared in amazement at how compliant Jen had become.

********************

Patrick Geiger could not believe what had just happened. His intent had been to merely grope the woman in front of the man, playing upon his hatred of his girlfriend stripping in the first place to intimidate him into calling things off. Failing that, he had purposely been rough with his groping to pressure the woman herself to call it off. Astonishingly he had ended up fucking her—in front of her fiancé—still amazed at her moving her body back and impaling herself on his cock.

At that point male instinct had taken over; he was no longer Patrick Geiger, Special Agent for the FBI interrogating two possible informants, he was a man who had a beautiful woman yielding her body for him to use.

It had been the first sex he had since losing Rachel; shamefully admitting it had been fantastic. Although shy and somewhat timid earlier, the woman had turned into a sex-starved vixen. Once he had entered her she had met him thrust for thrust, herself orgasming multiple times, the memory of feeling of her vaginal muscles clamping down around his cock, her canal convulsing around him as he pounded into her mercilessly still fresh in his mind.

He had been amazed at her allowing him to cum over her marvelous tits, even more surprised when she had cleaned him off with her mouth.

She was completely different than the woman he had questioned earlier, wondering at the change.

When she asked for a Kleenex, a perverse thought entered his mind as he told her to smear his semen over her breasts and leave it there.

To his amazement, she complied!

Then when she asked for her top, he had told her he liked seeing her naked and to leave it where it was lying. Neither she nor Mr. Jeffries said a word as the agent bossed the woman around like a tramp, blatantly displaying her nudity and evidence of his use of her.

Based upon the dichotomy of her behavior, Special Agent Geiger could comprehend how DeWight had manipulated the stripper into signing the contract. She may normally be in control of herself, but during sex she became yielding, completely compliant to her partner's demands. She also became extraordinarily compliant sexually, yet still demanding. She allowed him his way with her, yet eager to please herself as well.

He recalled how the stripper appeared completely willing on the surveillance tape of DeWight fucking her, also remembering her eagerly sucking the cock in the other video. Once the hurdle of her morality of sleeping with him had been breached, she had turned into a compliant, carnal creature.

It had probably been simple for DeWight to get her to sign her contract once he had dominated her; all he had to do was ask. Geiger wagered he could order her to do almost anything at this point.

Looking back at her, still amazed at her beauty and the fact he had just had sex with her, she continued to lay on the loveseat, naked except for her sexy stockings and heeled feet and the small frilly skirt bunched around her hips. Her legs were slightly spread—her feet both settled on the floor—as Geiger observed her reddened womanhood, her labia swollen and puffy, feeling a stir of male pride flowing through him of a pussy well fucked.

Mr. Jeffries finally broke the silence, "So I guess we won't crack," he said, stating the obvious. "So what happens now?"

Geiger was flabbergasted as the man picked up the conversation, as if his fiancée had not just been fucked in front of him by a stranger.

Movement caught his attention again as Diamond pulled her legs up onto the loveseat, turning onto her side and propping herself up as her bare breasts swayed with her movements. Geiger noted a patch of paleness on the woman's breast, realizing it was his cum drying on her, feeling his cock twitch in his pants.

"Well, there are several things that need to be done," he told them, trying to take his mind off the beautiful naked woman before him. "First we need to get you out of this house. If both of you will be working for DSA as informants, we need to monopolize on DeWight not knowing of your relationship. This address is already tied to Miss Simmons' name in the DSA corporate records, so DeWight will know where she lives. If you end up working for him, we need to establish a new address and add enough financial history to pass scrutiny," he explained.

The couple looked at each other in panic as he told them, "I know being separated is not the ideal situation, but we have to make this work," he told them.

"It's just...just so fast," the woman said quietly. "And we didn't think about having to be separated..." her voice trailed off.

Geiger realized what he took for granted in his line of work was completely new to them, saying, "I apologize, but it needs to happen fast," he consoled to them. "With you going to corporate headquarters this week, we need to make sure Mr. Jeffries is out of the house. We need to find him someplace and create a history of him living there and accept DeWight's offer as soon as possible," he told them.

"Wait, you expect me to just quit my job and accept a job with Chuck?" the man cried out, obviously upset. Geiger was surprised, as this outburst was greater than when he had fucked Diamond—then again, maybe he was releasing that tension now.

"I know this is a lot to ask of both of you," the agent told them. "I will be talking with my branch chief after I leave here. Once the investigation is over," he told them, "the FBI will validate the reason for you quitting your job. There is actually a little-known law that allows you to go back to work in the event of the Bureau instigating the termination of your employment. That being said, Charles DeWight is not somebody you want to cross," he explained to them. "It is my hope to get you approved for Witness Protection if we can take DeWight down," he told them.

"What!" the man yelled. "Why would we need that?" he asked.

Geiger looked at the man as if he had laid an egg—how could he expect anything to return to normal after crossing paths with Charles DeWight. "Charles DeWight is not a man you defy and remain unscathed. I've told you about how women who defy the contracts end up being destitute after court—Charles DeWight does not allow such rebelliousness to go unpunished. Emery Phelps was just a real estate agent working for DSA, once DeWight caught him dipping his hands in the corporate cookie jar he was terminated, with extreme prejudice.

"If we can find enough evidence to put him away," he continued, "he may want revenge on the people who set him up. Charles DeWight is a crime lord; he is not the tame rival you grew up with, but a murderer. A man who exploits women, not caring if it is against their will, and will use any means necessary—legal or not—to get his way," he told them. "We understand this, and that is why I will be requesting protection for both of you in the event we can nail the bastard," he finished vehemently.

Geiger gave them a few minutes to absorb what he had said, his attention once again drawn to the naked magnificence in front of him.

The man's voice finally broke him from his reminiscing as he looked over to him. "And what if we don't find anything?" Jeffries asked.

"We'll figure something out," Geiger told him.

The man was right though, he was asking them to abandon their primary mode of income for a job with a man he detested and who had mentally abused him all his life, the woman immersed into the sex trade to do DeWight's whim. The sad part was if neither of them could find enough evidence to put DeWight away, chances were the Bureau would wipe its hands of them, letting them fend for themselves. They may be compensated for 'time well served in the Bureau's interests,' but beyond a small reimbursement, their lives would be doomed.

He had seen other informant's lives ended similarly; and typically it did not bother anybody. Most of the time the snitches were also criminals—drug dealers looking for diminished sentences, thieves, blackmailers—not anybody you would care what happened to them if things turned ugly.

Unfortunately, there was the occasional collateral damage, nice people caught up in bad circumstances like Mr. Jeffries and Miss Simmons. The Bureau would think nothing of cutting them loose if things did not benefit them. It was one of the sad facts of his job, and Geiger reluctantly pushed it to the back of his mind.

"That doesn't sound very convincing," Jeffries replied, as if reading his thoughts.

"We have to do it," the woman spoke up, surprising them both. "We cannot let this happen to others. You heard the detective," she told her fiancé, "this has been going on since Mr. DeWight took over, if there's something we can do, we need to do it," she said.

Geiger's eyes were focused upon her bare breasts, recalling how soft and yielding the flesh had been—not the fake consistency of a good boob job, but natural spongy God-given mammary tissue.

"Fine," Jeffries said, drawing Geiger's eyes away from the woman's chest. Apparently Jeffries could not turn his woman down, as Geiger knew the man did not share the morality his fiancée felt.

"Tomorrow a team will come over and pack up all indications of Mr. Jeffries living here," he told them. Seeing their questioning faces, he said, "We cannot afford the possibility of DeWight visiting here—or somebody else from DSA—and finding evidence you two know each other," he explained, while his eyes were once again drawn to the beautiful naked woman in front of him. "Many things in your house may not appear to be out-of-the-ordinary to you and be missed if you were asked to pack, whereas somebody seeing your house for the first time and trained in such things will be able to pick them out more easily," he told them.

"Anything innocuous we will leave," he told them, "as DeWight knows you are engaged, we can leave some items as long as they do not indicate to whom," he told the woman.

His mind drifted back to fucking her from behind. Seeing her left hand clutching the back of the loveseat, her engagement ring sparkling in the light, Geiger has begun fucking her more deeply as the male instinct to dominate another man's woman overcame him. He realized that very same ringed hand had been in the blowjob video, as well as stroking his own cock the night before.

"What about talking to each other, or phone calls?" the focus of his eyes asked.

"I understand this is going to be difficult. We'll provide you each with what we call 'safe phones' which are basically secure cell phones. You two can talk to each other as long as you are both alone. It will also be a way for us to contact you if needed," he explained to them. "The phones cannot be traced by usual means, and calls from them will give random phone numbers," he told them.

Seeing their questioning glances he explained, "The random phone numbers look better if somebody gets a hold of your phone. Instead of getting a large number of 'Caller ID unavailable' calls which could be suspicious, the phones will have random telemarketer numbers. If somebody calls the numbers back, they will be given a barrage of automated dialogue on collecting past bills and such," he said.

"I know the separation will be difficult," he continued, "but we ask you try and avoid contact with each other as much as possible. Chances are you will see each other frequently, as you will both be new employees, and DeWight likes to keep his higher ranking people around him."

He did not go into details that the chances of them being placed in similar situations which had just occurred would be when they would see each other—the woman sexually violated while DeWight and his accomplices watch.

He saw the man's jaw clench again, but the woman did not move other than to look at him, her eyes moving to his crotch. Seeing the direction of her gaze, his blood rushed southward.

Trying to take his mind off the woman's uncovered beauty he pulled out a card, writing an address on it and handing it to the woman. "Tomorrow come to this address around noon. This is one of our safe houses where we can meet. I will introduce you to some of the team, as well as provide you with surveillance equipment," he told them.

"What kind of equipment?" Mr. Jeffries asked, the man obviously not pleased with the situation.

"Well, for one," he told them, ignoring the man's tone, knowing they were now committed into assisting them, "we will want to make sure each of you has a GPS locator so we know your whereabouts at all times. Diamond will be getting some of the surveillance gear meant for Rachel—it was not ready at the time of her disappearance," he told them morosely. "If she would have had it, we may have been able to help her," he told them, remembering their last goodbye as she left to dance that night.

He still felt guilty allowing Rachel to join the club without any equipment beyond a tape recorder and camera in her purse. Unfortunately budget cuts being what they were, and the equipment being extremely expensive, it had been rejected until they could prove it was needed. It had taken her being hired at the club for the gear to be approved. Before it had arrived, Rachel had disappeared.

Pushing the thoughts from his head and seeing more questions in their eyes, he told them, "Just meet us tomorrow. I'll take the contract to our legal people and see if there is anything we can do about it, but tonight relax, talk, and enjoy this night together," he told them. "The moving crew will be here early tomorrow before you come to the safe office. By then we'll have an established residence for you, but we'll discuss the other specifics when you come downtown tomorrow," he told them.

He got up, shutting his laptop as the woman surprisingly stood up as well saying, "I'll see you out," walking to the study doors and opening them.

Geiger could only stare at the almost-naked woman. Earlier she had been timid and shy when her robe merely revealed her undergarments, yet now she walked around in front of him practically naked, her tight ass drawing his gaze while Mr. Jeffries merely sat in his chair. The small skirt she wore had fallen into place, the material barely covering her hips, leaving her crotch exposed. As she turned around he saw her ass hanging below the material as well, the thin lace allowing him to see all of it in detail.

He felt his cock twitch at the open display of her body, the knowledge of her breasts covered with his cum causing him to catch his breath as she motioned for him to follow her. They went into the kitchen and she pointed to several piles of papers on the table.

"That's the contract," she told him to his amazement. "Right now it's divided based upon payments and penalties, responsibilities, and so forth, but here's the box it came in," she said, bending down to get the box.

Geiger could only stare as her breasts bobbed and hung below her as she bent to get the box. Then his eyes were drawn to her perfectly shaped ass leading to the heart-shaped outline of her slit and pussy lips, his blood rushing back to his crotch again.

She packaged up the documents with his help, and then he took the box and followed the gorgeous naked woman back into the foyer. As she stood there in her glory she told him they would see him tomorrow as he continued to stare at her naked body.

Still pondering her compliance with his earlier command as he passed her to go out the door, he looked at her, a perverse thought entering his head as he told her, "Don't wash tonight, I want to smell myself on you tomorrow."

Before the woman could utter a word he left, wondering what she was thinking.

********************

Jen stood dumbfounded as the agent walked outside carrying the box with her contract and his laptop, his words echoing in her head. Part of her could not believe the audacity of the man, another part becoming aroused as she noticed her nipples hardening. Feeling the tightening buds she smiled to herself at the workout they had received today.

It was not until a car drove by, swerving in the road as the driver looked at her, that Jen realized she was standing in her house with the front door wide open, completely naked except for a pair of stockings and heels and a microskirt.

Closing the door she went back into the study, seeing Dan had still not moved. Sitting down on the loveseat, he did not meet her gaze as she whispered, "Are you mad?"

Once again the thought of losing him overcame her as remorse for giving herself to the agent hit her. Although she had been prepared and resigned to what had happened, doubt filled her after-the-fact. She knew she had to follow through with what the agent proposed, not for her sake, but for Dan's—he of all people needed to understand what Mr. DeWight was intending for her.

"Mad? I'm furious," he told her, the vehemence in his voice palpable as Jen felt her heart shatter. "But not at you," he amended, "I'm mad at Chuck, I'm mad at that cop...er, agent...or whatever the fuck he is. I'm mad at the circumstances that have surrounded us for the past week. We're in the middle of an avalanche and all we can do is hope we survive the descent," he said, finally looking at her.

"I'm mad that this is happening; that in the middle of the fucking twenty-first century a woman can get exploited like this. I'm pissed at Chuck for letting it happen. The idea that that asshole has cajoled my own fiancée into being forced to have sex with strangers without any thought to your well-being or morals is abhorrent. So yeah, I'm mad," he told her, "but at the circumstances, not you," he stated, his eyes absorbing the image of her as he looked at her.

Jen felt her body flush at the scrutiny of her man as her breasts tightened due to his gaze. She realized there was a distinct difference in her arousal from Dan compared to what she had felt at the look and bossiness of the agent, or even what she had felt sucking Tim off in Mr. DeWight's office or from what she could remember from having sex with him. She had felt the difference several times before when Dan had visited the club and she had danced with him watching, her body reacting differently between the leers of strangers and that of her own man.

1...7891011...20