Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

She gasped yet again, not from surprise, not from pain, but from her unabashed arousal as her hips pushed back and she felt the rapidly hardening member of her boss press against her bare backside.

"I told you I was going to see you before you left," he told her as he slowly turned her and placed his hand between her shoulder blades, pressing her torso and face into the steam-covered glass partition.

To Jen's shame, she complied with his unspoken guidance.

Then Mr. DeWight's hands slid down her soap-covered arms to her wrists, where he grasped tightly and raised her arms up. Again without a word Jen placed her hands above her onto the glass wall, her body tilted forward.

As his hands slid down her naked, soapy body to her hips, Jen knowingly stepped back, without any further direction from the man behind her and widened her stance, her pelvis angling back.

She knew she was shamelessly presenting her body to the man, her earlier arousal taking away any propriety as she eagerly anticipated what was about to happen.

She heard Mr. DeWight chuckle over the spattering of water in the shower at her compliance. Deep within her mind she was humiliated at her shameless obsequiousness, but her body was now too stimulated, all the morning's previous rollercoaster ride of desire coming to the final big hill for her to plummet down.

She stood there, her body bent over, her face and breasts pressed against the cool flat glass of the partition, while her pelvis thrust back, waiting meekly for what was about to happen.

She did not have long to wait as the head of Mr. DeWight's cock pressed against her cleft, sliding into her vulva easily from both the soap and her arousal.

"Ungt...Ohhh!" Jen moaned as his cock slid several inches into her core, the walls of her canal stretching wide as the large shaft of flesh impaled her.

Mr. DeWight pulled back slightly, and then thrusted forward, impaling a few more inches into her as she let out another guttural moan, her body relishing the feeling of ravishment and desire overwhelming her.

Several more thrusts and he was fully inside of her, the complete invasion of his cock feeling as if it extended all the way into her chest. Then Jen let out a long moan as he began to slowly fuck her, his cock sliding out of her almost endlessly, only to reverse its motion and enter her, the sensation being as if his shaft moved for miles across her stretched pussy.

"You like this, don't you Diamond," Mr. DeWight's voice came softly to her ears and Jen moaned in response as his cock once more traveled the long road of pulling out of her to one again slide into her.

"Tell me how much you like it," he ordered.

God help her, but she could not deny the lust overcoming her as she moaned out loudly, "Oh God! Yes, fill me with that big cock. Oh God, it feels soooooo good," she said over and over.

Mr. DeWight grunted in response as his cock reamed in and out of her, her pussy enveloping his shaft tightly, squeezing around his meat in response to each thrust.

Jen moaned as her body suddenly began shaking, her release fully upon her as she came, moaning over and over again while Mr. DeWight's massive member skewered her again and again, each thrust triggering another orgasm as she was stretched to her limits, the massive piece of flesh unlike anything she had ever felt.

Suddenly he slammed into her savagely and Jen let out a scream of both pain and pleasure, "Aieee!" echoed throughout the bathroom as she felt Mr. DeWight's cock begin to shudder, his release pouring deep, deep, deeply inside her, while her body quivered around his shaft in wave after wave of her own release.

Jen was not sure how long they stood there, her body shaking uncontrollably as Mr. DeWight's cock pumped stream after stream of semen into her.

Finally he pulled back, Jen whimpering at the loss of the large appendage from within her, the vacuum left by its removal leaving her empty.

Mr. DeWight reached up and squeezed her breasts one final time before walking out of the shower area without saying a word.

Jen stood there in the shower, feeling the warm water cascade down her body, as well as the heated cum of her boss leaking out of her slit and down the inside of her legs.

What the hell had she done, she wondered? She had not even offered any resistance, giving in to his lust like a dog in heat!

Backing up, Jen looked at the glass wall of the shower, her body flushing in humiliation as she saw the unmistakable imprint of her hands, arms, breasts, and even her face clearly outlined from the rest of the steam-covered glass.

With complete remorse she silently finished cleaning herself off before she leaving the shower, no longer comforted by its enveloping steam, but instead depressed and shamed.

********************

Dan watched Jen leave the table by the pool feeling a variety of emotions within himself. Although he knew she had to play the part of the DSA Spokesmodel in order to infiltrate the company's records, letting Chuck believe she was on 'his side' enough to move about freely, the way she seemed to accede to Chuck's orders and demands turned his stomach.

He had joined Chuck at the table before Jen and the FBI agent had arrived, and when Chuck had directed his attention to the large window above them, his heart had sank into a black hole as he watched Jen taken from behind by the FBI agent.

Immediately his thoughts turned to the night before, after the party, when Chuck had asked him to meet him in his office in the house.

Entering his rival's office after the party, Dan had not been surprised to see Chuck playing a porn movie on a large flat screened television on the wall. He had become accustomed to Chuck always having some sort of pornography playing in a room, his rival saying it was good background noise while he worked.

This scene depicted a somewhat skinny man fucking brunette from behind in a bedroom. There was nothing too remarkable about the scene and he was about to turn away when Chuck said, "Ah true love. They started at it before they had even shut the door," he laughed.

Dan turned back to the scene on the screen and suddenly his heart dropped to his feet, recognizing the moans of pleasure coming from the woman—it was Jen, he suddenly realized!

And that meant the guy behind her was Nick, the FBI agent playing as her fiancé.

He watched mortified as the FBI agent fucked his fiancée from behind, and then guided her to the bed, where she got on all fours and he entered once more, fucking her doggie style even more vigorously than before.

Dan did not know if Jen's orgasm were real or fake—the back of his mind thinking the FBI agent had to have known the room to be bugged—but it was unmistakable the man was fucking his fiancée after leaving them only moments ago.

He could only stare at the screen as the agent undoubtedly finished inside her. Pulling back, Dan could only stare breathlessly as Jen crawled into bed and the FBI agent turned off the lights—only to return to the bed and join his fiancée lying naked and used between the sheets.

"I should be able to use some of that—I won't even have to blur out his face since her contract covers any partners," Chuck laughed as he turned the monitor off.

Dan looked at the clock, realizing he had stood there and watched yet another man fuck the love of his life for almost twenty minutes, him and Chuck neither making a sound as the watched the event unfold.

Dan felt like a cavern was in his chest. It had been one thing to watch Jen perform for the party, even worse to see her openly groped and fondled by almost every man there—except him he added dejectedly. But to now watch her taken advantage of by the FBI agent was too much.

He barely listened as Chuck talked to him about the party, asking his opinion on people—including Nick—as well as a variety of other things that were meaningless to him. Finally he was 'dismissed' and went to his room.

And then he had watched the FBI agent fuck her again, fornicating couple blatantly exposed through the bedroom window.

"They put on quite a show, don't you think" Chuck snickered as Jen's body was jerked up and down, her breasts bouncing before her as she leaned against the window.

Seeing Jen's body used in such a manner was not the worst of it her realized as he could only stare in shock and mortification as Jen turned around—Nick apparently having orgasmed inside her—and dropped to her knees on the bed, and in view of him and Chuck, took the FBI agent's cock into her mouth!

He stared as if watching a deadly accident, barely aware when they eventually moved away from the window, sitting bewildered and stunned at what he had watched.

To his disgust Chuck chatted about normal things—the business, last night's party—everything except what they had witnessed, as if it were a normal occurrence for the man to watch another couple have sex above him.

Later during breakfast, there had been one point where Nick had mouthed 'Sorry' to him, Chuck's attention upon Jen, but he could not get over the fact this man had fucked his fiancée not once, but at least twice while he had watched.

The entire breakfast had gone by in a blur after that, and as Dan watched Jen walk away, her gorgeous ass swaying seductively, Chuck told him, "Go ahead and finish your coffee, and then if you don't mind, I'd like to talk to you in my office. I wanted to go over a few more things for your visit to the clubs during Diamond's tour," he told him as the man got up and left, leaving Dan sitting alone and dejected at the poolside.

Eventually, his mind numb from the entire week, Dan got up and made his way to Chuck's office.

Knocking on the door there was no answer, so Dan let himself in, not caring if Chuck would be upset or not.

Once again he saw Chuck had another porn movie playing on the screen, shaking his head at the man's apparent addiction. Dan wondered if the man slept with porn playing in the background, not at all surprised as his childhood 'friend's' depravity at this point.

With nothing else to do but wait, Dan looked at the television, seeing this scene being some sort of shower scene. The woman—obviously well-endowed in the chest—was leaning against the glass shower wall while the shaded figure of a man behind her obviously fucked her vigorously.

The sound was turned down, and seeing the remote control on Chuck's desk, Dan reached for it and clicked the 'Volume +' button several times.

Suddenly the woman's voice came across the speakers. ""Oh God! Yes, fill me with that big cock. Oh God, it feels so good! Stretch my pussy with it, fuck me!"

For yet another time this week Dan felt the world pulled out from under his feet as he recognized Jen's voice.

With complete dread and sorrow he realized the man behind her was undoubtedly Chuck.

For the fourth time this week Dan watched as his fiancée was fucked by another man. First had been Chuck showing him proofs from her photo-shoot Thursday, proud stating she had 'taken initiative' on a failing scene and let her model partner fuck her. Then last night and this morning he had watched the FBI agent take her. And now Chuck was inside the woman he loved.

Dan lamented the face he had not been with Jen intimately for over a week, and yet she had apparently taken man after man. Then guilt and shame entered his mind as he remembered his experience earlier this week with Mary, how he had reveled in her giving him a blowjob, and how exciting it had been to eat her out.

Dan watched numbly as Jen was impaled by Chuck's large cock over and over on the screen.

And then, to his complete mortification and disgrace, he realized he was hard! That he was undeniably aroused, his pulse speeding through him as his cock pressed roughly against his underwear as if attempting to burst through.

He could not deny watching Jen respond to such a depraved act was exciting, that watching Jen's body be used time after time again was arousing. In shame he admitted with perverse humiliation tonight when he was alone in his apartment he would be jacking off with this and the other scenes of Jen's defilement within his mind.

In complete and total shame he reached down and stroked his cock as he watched his fiancée's body slammed continuously into the glass shower wall, her breasts and face pressed against it, while his rival and nemesis fucked her over and over.

Without even realizing it, he shamelessly loosened his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor as he took his cock in his hand and began jacking off, mesmerized as he watched the entire session.

Suddenly he groaned, his release spraying out onto the leather chair in front of him as he came. Quickly Dan grabbed the box of Kleenex on Chuck's desk, catching the rest of his release as he hurriedly cleaned up the chair.

But even then he could not take his eyes from the screen as eventually Chuck backed away, obviously satiated. Dan knew there was no way the man would pull out of a woman before cumming, so he had obviously dropped his load into Jen before leaving the shower.

Dan watched as Chuck nonchalantly walked around the glass wall, his body naked and wet from the shower, while his spent cock—impressively large even after sex—hung before him.

Then to Dan's shock, the man looked straight up into the camera and smiled, giving a 'thumbs up' sign.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers