Lara and Lori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hands softly on the top of my head as she spread her legs slightly before I pulled her thong down with my teeth as she squealed with pleasure. Carefully I ran my fingers up her inner thighs and brushed my fingertips over her tight wetness as I kissed and licked her once again tasting her womanhood as if it was the first time. My tongue toyed with her clitoris as I pushed two fingers inside her warm wet pussy and took her too a climax as my goddess screamed and moaned with intense pleasure I was giving to her. Lori's warm and sweet juices ran down her inner thighs and dripped off my chin as I licked every drop off her throbbing lips and inner thighs while she panted with a powerful multiple orgasm I had given too her Lori almost collapsed against the wall breathless before I stood and kissed her.

I had been waiting for this moment since she had left for work earlier as we kissed and hugged. Although Lori was taller then myself, my head was perfectly positioned between her large breasts as she kissed and stroked my hair sensually it was almost as if she was afraid to let me go even for a moment. Once she had gathered her breath and her heart rate had returned to a steadier beat, Lori took my hand and led me too her bed. Although I had given oral sex to men and now an amazingly beautiful woman, I was always too afraid however, now I really did not care about my own inhibitions.

I lay in the centre of the bed while Lori crawled up me, running her tongue from my toes to my mouth, anticipating the kiss; I lifted my head before she pulled away slightly and smiled with mischief. Time held no meaning to me as she teased my lips by running her tongue over my lips and pulling away before I kissed her, something I found intensely erotic as she teased me with her lips and tongue, not allowing me to kiss or touch her before she kissed me softly, teasing me once again. I was almost about to explode or jump onto her before she finally kissed my neck and shoulder softly and pulled down the shoulder straps of my lingerie I had bough for her. Finally, she had pulled down my top and exposed my tiny breasts as she kissed and licked my erect nipples.

By this time, my heart was pounding in my chest and needless to say I was getting wetter by the second, more so when she rubbed her own erect nipples over mine causing me to shiver and moan with delight. At this point, all I wanted was her tongue inside of me, taking me to my first lesbian orgasm as she finally moved down towards my growing wet patch. Lifting up my buttocks, she pulled down my g-string panties and threw them onto the floor as for the first time; I felt her tongue run over lips. Moaning, I arched my back slightly as with each stroke of her tongue she pushed deeper inside of me and increased her speed while her hands played with my nipples until I came to my first lesbian orgasm. With intense pleasure, I screamed and moaned as she licked me clean of my juices before lying on top of me kissing me with amazing passion so I could taste my own flavour on her lips and tongue.

For a moment, she lay on top of me, staring into my eyes with what I could only describe as content in her eyes, a look of which I had in spades. We spent the night making love and exploring our new found sexuality in each other's arms. The morning after, I awoke to the most pleasant kiss I could have imagined as we made love once again. It was a Friday morning ad Lori had decided to skip her classes and phone in sick at work for the weekend as I did the same to spend the next three days in the arms of a goddess. We quickly fell in love with each other and two months later, I sold my apartment and moved in with Lori as her girlfriend. As the months went by, we experimented with more ways of making love, even buying a few toys for our personal pleasure.

Lori graduated from her classes with great marks and took a job as a Photographer at a glossy magazine, I took a promotion at my work place and eventually we had enough money with savings and what I earned from selling my apartment to buy a house together, needless to say we had sex in every room and eventually two friends moved in with us to take up the spare room, the only rule in our house is... No clothes.

Ohh yes, our two friends are a lesbian couple we had fun with many times, Sara and Jessica. My parents could not accept my lifestyle and eventually moved away; Lori's parents had chosen to accept our lifestyle and are welcome into our loving home. Their only rule is, wear clothes when they are around. It's strange really how things work out, I have been accepted into their family with open arms as a daughter-in-law, even Sara and Jessica are welcome as friends, yet my own parents can not stand to be around me anymore, but who cares right? I have my goddess at my side, two gorgeous friends who will share everything with us and a new family who love me as their own daughter.

Thank you for sticking around throughout my ranting.

12