Lara & The Blackout Ch. 02

Story Info
Oral sex begins.
785 words
3.77
40.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara watched the second man stalk into her room. The moonlight coming through the windows lit the way for him. He wore a dark ski mask just like the other attacker. He was hairy and she didn't want this to happen again. She thrashed about the bed, hoping the leather straps that lashed her wrists to the bedposts would come loose but they didn't. He came around to the side of the bed and looked down at her as she tried wiggling away.

He laughed as she stopped struggling against the straps. He was playing with himself now. His cock wasn't as big as the other man's but it looked a lot thicker. He kneeled next to her on the bed and robbed his cock head onto Lara's cheek. He reached down and fondled her breast gently and then twisted her nipple hard. Lara cried in pain and again his laughter filled the room.

He straddled her at her stomach, put both hands under her arms and scooted her up so that her shoulders were against the headboard. He edged himself forward and kneeled on Lara's breasts. He pushed the head of his erect cock up to her lips. A foul musk smell filled her nostrils but Lara clamped her lips shut tight.

"Suck it." He demanded, but Lara shook her head no, all the while keeping her lips tightly closed. The man chuckled as he reached down and pinched Lara's nose. She held her breath as long as she could but eventually she opened her mouth to breathe.

Lara gasped for air but all she got was a large cock head jammed into her mouth. This man's cock was thicker and she had a hard time opening her mouth to it. His foul smell gagged her as he slowly worked his cock into her mouth as far as he could. It didn't reach the back of her throat because it was so thick, but that didn't stop his slow thrusting. Her saliva started to leak out of the corners of her mouth and it coated the clock with a shiny glaze.

Suddenly, he stopped and dismounted her. He reached down and untied her left wrist and then her right wrist. Lara was too busy gasping for air to try to get away. He grabbed her forcefully by the hair and dragged her off the bed. He bent her over the bed, her feet flat on the cold hardwood floor and her torso flat on the bed.

Time stood still as she waited for what would happen next. She could hear his ragged breathing as she felt his hands spread open her ass. Lara felt a tongue flick at her asshole and she caught her breath. She felt the rough material of the ski mask against her ass as his tongue licked up and down her asshole. His tongue worked down to her pussy as he put both hands on her hips and started to lick her pussy lips.

Lara grabbed at the sheets as the man's tongue flicked at her clit causing her pussy to get wet. When the man started to fuck her with his tongue, Lara clumped up the sheet and bit down on it to muffle her moans of pleasure.

The man stopped and stood and she felt his still hard cock against her. Lara didn't move as he slid his dick into her wet pussy from behind. Unlike her mouth, her sopping pussy accepted the thick tool easily. He again grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard from behind. They both moaned. He was strong and the whole bed was shaking with his thrusts.

"Ooooooooh god yes." He moaned. Lara was moaning too and was moving her ass against him to meet his thrusts. He took one hand and wrapped it in her hair and pulled back hard. Her head came back so far that it was almost touching between her shoulders. It made breathing very difficult. He was fucking her hard now, yanking back on her hair each time he thrust his swollen cock into her pussy again and again.

"Yeeeeeeessssssss." His thrusting started to slow and suddenly he jerked one final time inside of her as he started to unload his cum into her. Lara felt her own orgasm wash over her as she felt the splashes inside of her. It felt like he was cumming forever.

The man released Lara's hair and she collapsed onto the bed. He withdrew his cock from her and left the room. The last thing that Lara heard before she feel asleep exhausted was her front door being slammed shut. This time she was sure she was alone.