Lara Defucco's Examination

Story Info
Young Spanish girl see the doctor.
3k words
4.05
243k
41
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting, nervously, in the doctor's off ice awaiting my appointment. In order to be admitted to the University I was required to have a physical exam. At nineteen it had been many years since I had seen a doctor, not since as a little girl when I had broken my arm falling from a tree in out backyard. I suppose I should not have been so nervous, I was healthy never sick beyond the occasional cold and once or twice a bout with the flu. Yet I was not able to sit still as I thumbed through the well-read magazines piled high on the tables of the waiting room. At least I had made the appointment with a female doctor and I would not have to worry about some older man when I was examined. I was shy about my body ever since I had developed a little earlier then the other girls. Although I thought I had a nice body, generous breasts and a round supple rump, I never dressed to show it off. To the world I looked like a shapeless young girl with curly brown hair and only when I stepped from the shower and examined my D cup breasts protruding nicely with sensitive nipples that popped out whenever I was a little excited. My flat belly allowed me to see the carefully shaped dark hair the guarded my vagina.

Most nights after I showered and dried my hair, I would lay naked inn my bed and dream of the man who would love me. My hands would start by lightly touching my ample tits and playing with my nipples and with my eyes shut tight I always imagined my dream man lowering his mouth to take those erect nubs into his mouth. This always made my pussy start to drip and one hand would leave my tit and slide over my belly stopping only to twirl and tug at the stands of pubic hair sticking up slightly before it would find my wetness. Spreading my legs to allow my hand access to my aching cunt I would finger my wet pussy with one hand and twist and pull my nipple with the other. Behind my closed eyes I imagined that my lover, Toni, was the one touching me, fucking me with his strong fingers. He always wanted me to beg him for my release and he would hold back whenever I got close and force me to wait on his permission. Always I came hard when my imaginary lover finally allowed me, my fingers would be so wet with my cum and I would move them to my mouth and taste my emissions just to please my lover.

"Miss San Defucco!"

Lost in my thoughts I did not at first hear my name being called.

"Miss San Defucco!"

"Yes! I am here!"

"Follow me."

The older nurse who had called for me set off at once down the hall. I hurried to keep up with her as she pointed me into an empty exam room. She was in her fifties at least and even at that age I could see that she was still a very attractive woman, the gray strands mixed well with her auburn hair framing a gentle face that smiled as I entered the room. I expected her to leave me to wait for the doctor but instead she placed my file on the desk and closed the door.

"So Miss San Defucco, why are you here?"

"Miss San Defucco!"

"I need a physical exam to go to University. I have the papers they need signed."

I handed her the few documents that I would need to have them sign and return to the admissions office. I had included an envelope already stamped and addresses for that purpose.

"Thank you Miss Defucco, or may I call you Lara?"

"Please maam, call me Lara."

"Lara, the Doctor will be in soon but she likes me to start this exam with some of the basics. Since it is to be a complete exam I will need you to remove your clothes for me and to then to get up on the examination table."

I looked at the exam table as I waited for some sort of gown and a place I could change in private. The table was steel and it looked cold and the footrest at the end scared me. I looked back at the nurse and said.

"Where do I change and do you have a gown for me to wear?"

"Just take your clothes off here and get on the table. We are all women and there is no need for you to feel embarrassed. The doctor and I will be doing a complete exam and will need access to all of you so a gown is not necessary."

I stood and stared at this woman not believing, not wanting to believe I would have to get naked in front of this stranger. Frozen for the time I did not realize what she was doing until she had already unbuttoned most of my blouse.

"I'll help you Lara, as you seem a bit timid. Are you a shy girl Lara?"

Hearing her words and watching as though I was not in the room as she removed my blouse exposing my bra encased breasts I could only nod at her question.

"No need to be shy, Lara. My you have some nice breasts."

I pulled my arms u p to cover my now exposed breast as she placed my bra on top of my blouse on the desk.

"No! Hands down Lara."

I reacted without thought, immediately obeying her, putting my arms back at my side and closing my eyes so as not to see my nipples as they stood erect in front of this woman. Oh god I thought to myself, not for the first time, 'why am I so afraid to stand up for myself?' "Why am I so agreeable?'

Standing frozen in the room I felt the nurses hands as she un-zippered my slacks and slid them off my legs. She pulled each legs up to remove pull them beyond my feet and when she tugged at my panties I instinctively tried to hold them up with my hands.

"NO"

Her voice was loud and the sting of her hand as she slapped at my hands made me shrink once again and pull my hands back allowing her to remove my panties. I was doubly embarrassed as she put the panties under her nose and said.

"Are you that excited to have some old woman stripping you naked?"

Looking at her as she sniffed my wet panties I was unable to respond. She took her hand with my panties and brought them to my pace.

"Look Lara! Look how wet they are, and they do not smell of piss, no they smell of your sex! Smell them Lara!"

Holding then under my nose until I had no choice but to inhale, I did smell that familiar scent of my own arousal and I was stunned. I was not happy with what I was being put through and wanted nothing more then to run from here. I was mad but I was unable to express anything to this nurse who had stripped me naked then made me smell my own dripping.

"Now on the table Lara I thing the doctor should be here soon and I don't want her to be upset with you."

Steering me to the exam table I allowed myself to lie down and the cold steel made me shiver and I could see that my nipples only grew longer and harder as the coolness of the table spread through me. When the nurse grabbed my right ankle to put it in the stirrup I tried to resist but her slap to my thigh stopped my resistance and my ankle was placed where she wanted it and then she strapped it in, freezing it in place. As she repeated this with the other foot I realized that my private area was not just exposed but with the position of the table to the door, that when anyone came in my pussy and ass would be visible to anyone in the hall as well.

I lay there watching the nurse as she busied herself about the room grabbing items and putting them on a tray in front of me. She was preparing me for the Doctor but I was busy watching the door, hoping against all hope that when the Doctor came she would not come from a busy hallway and my exposure would be limited. I felt coolness between my legs and look to see the nurse was applying some sort of mixture to my vagina.

"What are you doing?"

I demanded of her.

"Just cleaning the areas for the Doctor, have you never been examined before?

"No, never this way, no not like this."

"Well relax we will need to check out your insides in addition to the pulse heartbeat, etc, this is what woman must do. Just understand that it is all very necessary. Now relax the Doctor will be here shortly.

Relax, how could I relax with my naked body so rudely exposed to anyone who came through the door. At least it was a woman Doctor and not some older man. I would be too embarrassed to be seen by any man this way but an older one would be worse. I have had nightmares of dirty old men using me against my desire. I heard the door opening. An older woman walked in and I assumed she was my doctor. I stared at her seeing that although she was in her fifties she was fit and trim, her hair naturally starting to gray. When I realized that she had left the door open I froze and was about to ask for someone to close it when two older men followed her into the room.

Miss Defucco, I am Doctor Liz and these are my associate Dr Bill and Dr Wayne. They are here to learn the intricacies of giving a woman a physical examination and to show us all how to do a proper breast examination. Now relax and let us see to your health. Minerva please shut the door."

The nurse responded to her command so I now knew her name too. I was not pleased to be so exposed to so many people including the two older me; men in their late fifties or early sixties and both of them were staring at my open crotch.

"Gentlemen, lets look at her vagina."

The doctor took her hand and placed it over my opening and I was shocked again to see she wore no protective gloves. When she used her fingers to stroke my private area I felt a curious shiver creep up my spine.

"Doctor, aren't you supposed to wear a glove when you touch me there."

"Miss Defucco, please just be quiet and let me do my exam, we can talk after if we must."

The she proceeded to pull my labia open and explain to the other two Doctors what she was doing. The liquid the nurse had painted on my vagina earlier was starting to warm and I felt my vagina start to heat up. As she kept my labia to the side she slid a few fingers from her other hand into me and I cringed at this unusual procedure. No one had ever mentioned this type of exam. She spoke to the two male doctors as she moved her two fingers in and out of me showing them I don't know what but I could not help but enjoy what she was doing. Suddenly I heard her say.

Minerva, show Doctor Wayne how to do a breast exam."

My head swiveled to the nurse and the craggy older man as the stepped on either side of me. The nurse cupped my right breast and began to gently massage it telling the male Doctor to follow her actions. His rough wrinkled hand cupped my lest breast and following the nurse's actions he palmed and rubbed my breast. The stimulation of both my breasts and the fingers still going in and out of my vagina sent ripples of pleasure through me and at some point I closed my eyes and my body was swept away with the multiple stimulation. I vaguely heard Doctor Liz invite the other male doctor to my now wet and excited vagina but soon I felt her hand leave me and a larger dryer hand as it worked its way into me.

I knew this had to be wrong and I wanted to shout out to stop but I was a coward, I was always a very submissive person. So I just let it all happen. The nurse and Doctor Wayne were now pulling on my nipples, I am sure they would have some medical reason for this but the slight pain and tension only made me more and more excited as my body, betraying my mind was so close to being awash in orgasm that I did not object.

"Doctor Liz. This moisture coming from her vagina! Is it normal?"

"Well some women have a low tolerance for this exam and I'm afraid Miss Defucco is on her way to an orgasm. She must be very sensitive. It's unusual but not so rare. Continue what you're doing and lets watch her cum."

I heard her words but I was too ashamed of how I was reacting to this exam and I no longer cold control my body. The doctor was moving his fingers faster and seemed to understand that the faster and deeper her plunged his fingers into me the hotter and wetter I became. The nurse and Doctor kneading my breasts were also now involved and their movements were tender and designed to push me on to orgasm. I was deeply ashamed and unable to stop and when I finally came I heard myself mumble.

"ohhhhhhhh ggggggoooooooddddddd yyeeeessssss."

Quickly realizing how I'd reacted I turned my head away from as many of the doctors as I could and shut my eyes. I could feel my face redden and was embarrassed to have orgasmed from a routine doctor's exam. I prayed they would leave and let me go.

"Well at least we know she is healthy. She doesn't seem to have any difficulty having an orgasm. Unfortunately we will have to finish this exam another day. Post orgasm I can do nothing more. Minerva have her scheduled to come back in a few days and we can finish with this."

The doctors left and for a few minutes Minerva stood and stared at me.

"You know honey, I was so turned on watching you that I need to do something now. I won't hurt you and I think you will enjoy it."

She then bent over between my legs and I felt something wet touch my clitoris.

"No, I don't want you to do that. Please no."

But she continued and what I imagined was her tongue was bathing my opening. Licking me and plunging into me and once again I felt my body betraying me. Oh my god I'd already embarrassed myself in front of three Doctors. Now this nurse is licking my vagina and I am enjoying it.

"Please stop that. Oh my my my please stop!"

I had no real desire for her to stop but I had to say it. I didn't want this but I did at the same time. As her tongue licked and sucked me, tickled my clit, entered my vagina and now and again touched my rosebud I could only let the feelings go and soon I was awash in orgasm. Riding this second orgasm I failed to notice that the nurse had slipped something into my ass. The pressure coming from my ass forced my orgasm to crest even higher and rivers of electricity shot through me. When she finally stopped and I felt her finger plop out of my ass I looked up to see her face covered in some sort of wet fluid. She walked around the table to me and bent over placing her face just inches from me.

"You tasted better then I imagined, your pussy was so warm and tasty. I brought some of your juice to you."

She then kissed me forcing her tongue in my mouth and I could taste a different flavor as she explored my mouth with her soiled tongue. So exhausted from the two orgasms I did not protest but kissed her back.

After as I dressed and was ready to leave the nurse handed me a card.

"You must come to the Doctor's other office on Saturday so we can complete this examination."

"Yes, I will be there at this time."

I left so puzzled by everything. Why had I allowed all this to happen? All I wanted was a physical exam to go to University. As I walked home I reviewed the appointment and saw myself naked and spread and I felt myself blush. Later that night in bed waiting for sleep I again recalled this unusual appointment and I felt myself getting wet between my legs. I moved my hand to my now wet vagina and stroked myself as I recalled the exposure, the touching and the embarrassment of my orgasm in front of the doctors. I knew when I returned on Saturday that I would not let myself cum like that. My hand was now rapidly stroking my vagina and my clit as I made this promise to myself but somewhere in my mind I sensed I was not being honest with myself. As I came from my masturbation and enjoyed the orgasm I'd created a part of me hoped that the Doctor would be just as invasive on Saturday.