Lara Swift is Colonized Ch. 01

Story Info
Tomb Liberator fails her first mission, is Institutionalized.
7.8k words
4.35
40.7k
50

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
284 Followers

Chapter 1: The Water Under the Bridge

Lara Abington sat on the hard wooden stool, trying in vain to ignore the severe tightness of the crotch strap that kept the straitjacket locked onto her toned body.

Her feet were bare, and she saw the nude polish on her shapely toes had chipped slightly since her last visit to the salon. It was the kind of thing that irked her, even in these absurd circumstances. Her legs were mostly bare too -- except for a pair of thin cotton short shorts that were similar to the ones she was wearing when she was captured, but more flimsy, like pajama bottoms. It was good the shorts were made of soft cotton, because they were digging quite obscenely into her virgin pussy at the moment. They were helped along by the fact that her crotch strap which was made of some kind of satin material, slippery to the point of being almost friction-less. It contoured her sex and her ass perfectly, banishing any hope of escape from the 19 year old teenager's mind. She was sure this was all some kind of psychological operation against her -- bothersome, but tolerable in the very short term. She didn't plan on being here long.

Her legs were mostly bare, but not entirely.

Thick leather cuffs were securely fastened around her slender ankles, with chains linking them each other and to a metal eye that was fastened into the floor. These things were a consequence of her first violent outburst -- the staff of this mental hospital were obsessed with control. Lara understood that their goal was probably to trample her spirit and mold her into a meek, compliant girl. It offended her to her core.

This created a sense of urgency for the young Tomb Liberator. In the short-term, she could resist their invasive therapy, but over a longer period of time...

Her doctor, a middle-aged Taiwanese woman, gave her a measured smile. She had on eyeglasses with gold trim, and a white lab coat. She was quite pretty, and had the self-confidence that comes with extraordinary wealth. Lara had seen this among her own rich friends, and it always rubbed her the wrong way.

"Are you feeling more calm today?" the woman asked.

"Yes, doctor," Lara answered.

Lara wanted to say something more assertive, or to demand to speak with her solicitor but she was on thin ice already. This woman, Dr. Yeung, was one of the people she had assaulted on her previous escape attempt. She didn't make it far, and ended up sedated in a padded room for an obnoxiously long time, eating tasteless gruel and nearly going mad at the lack of sensory stimulation. Nothing that was happening here was legal, but that wasn't the sort of thing she could debate with her kidnappers.

Now Lara knew that she could be put right back in that room, so she figured it was best to go along with the doctor's plans at least for the time being. She imagined how her friends from finishing school would react if they saw her now -- haughty Lara Abington, the free spirit, sitting meekly on a little wooden stool, waiting patiently to be addressed before she spoke! It made her blush, and she shifted her feet a little nervously.

The metal eye that was supposed to secure her legs to the floor wobbled a little.

"Good!" the doctor said, scribbling something on her notepad.

"I was hoping we could discuss today, your attempted robbery from Mrs. Liao's estate. Would you like to explain what you were thinking?"

Lara had to be careful here.

After her father's untimely death, she was quickly drawn into a contentious and nasty battle with her Uncle Errol over her rightful inheritance. "Uncle" Errol -- he was a real piece of work! The man said he was a long lost cousin to her late father, but Lara seriously doubted the legitimacy of his claim.

First of all, he looked and behaved nothing like her father. Errol was short and overweight, with low-class manners and abhorrent personal habits such as gambling and coarse language. He would show up to her estate as though he owned the place, smoking cigars as he impugned Lara's athletic and academic hobbies. When she politely asked him not to smoke cigars indoors, he went so far as to imply that once he was her guardian, she would learn her proper place!

As though she needed a guardian -- some wild hair he had about Lara needing to be 21 to get her full inheritance. She had originally planned on simply bribing him to go away, but before it came to that point, he made some remark about how ladies shouldn't be traveling unnecessarily and should focus solely on the domestic sphere. That was when Lara lost her patience, and told him he was no longer welcome in her estate, and they would only talk through lawyers.

Here was the problem: Lara had something of a double life. She was the Lara Swift, the Tomb Liberator, a sort of Robin Hood archeologist who pulled daring heists that benefited the common people of the world.

At least, she would have been, except on her very first sortie at Mrs. Liao's estate she had been discovered, arrested, and was now incarcerated in this weird mental institution. She had no way of knowing how this would affect her legal proceedings (she had been held incommunicado the whole time), but she had an awful suspicion that a judge might see it as evidence of her own instability. The thought of Errol being awarded her inheritance was her deepest fear, which was what provoked her first escape attempt a few days ago.

"Ah, I am not quite ready to discuss that," Lara answered in her posh accent. "Or maybe I could, if I had my solicitor present?"

Dr. Yeung frowned, but she didn't appear to notice the subtle way Lara was testing the tensile strength of the metal eyelet by her feet. The window in the office was open, and they were only on the second floor.

"I'm afraid not," was the doctor's terse reply, "and if you remain so recalcitrant, it might be necessary to transfer you to a more long-term facility."

Did they seriously think she was so stupid to just play along with their little games? Lara glared at the woman, narrowing her grey almond-shaped eyes in a way she knew to be very threatening.

"I am the heiress of the Abington estate, and I will not be treated this way. I realize your plan is to torture me until I confess, and I can only pity how unimaginative and dated it all is. Honestly, your best option is to release me now. As soon as my lawyers find out about this, I will personally see this place investigated in a most thorough way."

That made her feel like her old self! But why wasn't the doctor shaken? Usually, when Lara took that aristocratic tone, people couldn't comply fast enough. But now, it was Lara who felt rattled -- the doctor stood up from behind her desk and walked over to her.

"Poor little birdie," Dr. Yeung said, reaching out to stroke Lara's cheek. There was no comfort in the gesture.

"You think your trust fund can protect you from anything, don't you? Because 'the sun never sets on the British Empire?' A long time ago, that was true. But the dragon eats the lion, girl."

The Asian woman leaned down to finish her condescending little speech, and that was all Lara needed. In a flash, she sprang up from her seat, driving the top of her head into the unfortunate woman's nose.

"Aagh!!"

The doctor cried out in pain as she staggered backwards, clutching her nose in both hands. As Lara had suspected, she clearly wasn't used to being hit, and that gave her the all the time she needed. The window was so close, and she could be there before anyone could stop her. Lara was nearly six feet tall, with legs like tree trunks and the grace of an acrobat -- success was right within her grasp!

"Code six!" the doctor yelled out, her voice distorted by her clogged nasal passage.

"Code six!"

With small but rapid steps, Lara was where she needed to be, looking down at the worst possible view.

There was no shrubbery, not even an automobile to aim for that could break her fall. Just hard concrete, and more than a hundred yards to a heavy iron fence that was barred shut. The fall alone might break her legs, or worse. She racked her mind for an alternative -- every second counted. Then she saw the phone on the doctor's desk.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" the doctor cried out. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Adrenaline coursed through the young woman's veins as she awkwardly pushed the phone from its receiver using just her pretty, upturned nose. All her attention was on the phone's number pad as she desperately mashed 9-9-9 and prayed that it would ring through in time. Was that even the correct emergency number in this country?

She only dimly noticed the sound of the door opening, and the hushed expulsion of hot gas that came from a tranquilizer dart gun. It was aimed with deadly precision at her swan like neck, which was totally exposed due to the nature of her stooped-over position. She was so amped up that she barely felt its sting, and as soon as she heard the phone was ringing, she backed away and prepared to cry out for help as soon as there was a response.

Or at least, this was her plan.

What really happened was the venom took immediate effect, dulling her movements and causing her to stumble embarrassingly to the carpeted floor by the foot of the doctor's chair. She struggled pointlessly, giving the staff a lewd show of rubbing her crotch strap against her sex. Soon, the muscle relaxant gave way to a true tranquilizer, and she felt sleep take hold of her.

The last thing she saw before she passed out was the look of unadulterated rage on Dr. Yeung's face, a sight made all the more disturbing by the blood that was flowing from her ruined nose.

***

Lara was jostled awake by the sensation of a car hitting a large speed bump.

Her vision was groggy, but she could tell right away that she was in some kind of prisoner transport van. Two male guards were seated opposite of her, each one brandishing a vicious-looking stun wand.

Not that they would have needed them.

She was practically pinioned to the wall behind her by several leather straps that crossed her body. She still had a straitjacket on, but someone must have tightened it considerably -- it felt like a second skin at this point. At first, she thought she had a dry mouth from the tranquilizer dart, but she tried to move her tongue to find out that her mouth was literally stuffed with cotton! She couldn't even make her teeth touch, there was so much of it.

The guards noticed she was awake.

"You should not have attacked Dr. Yeung, little girl," the guy on the right warned. He was tan-skinned with dark hair, and had some kind of South American accent. Colombian?

"That woman has serious connections. Like, she's had people killed for doing less than that... She almost did you right there! I've never seen her so mad."

They were clearly trying to scare her, but Lara wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Instead, she just glared at them.

"The place she's going, she's gonna wish she was dead," the other guard said -- a guy with blonde hair and pale skin. They both looked like stereotypical bad guys, and they talked like them too!

Lara just rolled her eyes, enjoying the look of irritation that it provoked from the blond guy. It always made her smile, undercutting some man's enjoyment like that.

"He's being serious," said the Colombian guard.

"The place you're going, it's worse than hell. I'd rather go to La Sabaneta for ten years than spend six months in the Black Hole."

Now she knew they were bluffing! Sabaneta was known as one of the worst prisons on earth. It was literally controlled by inmates with guns, and most people didn't have access to clean water. Still, something about their earnestness made her nervous -- especially combined with the shameless looks they would direct down towards her lap. She managed to look down, only to see that someone had removed her short shorts, and she now had only a pair of sheer white micro panties on!

She was helpless to do anything about it, and was utterly humiliated to be giving these men an unfettered view of her private garden. She was the Lady of Abington -- they had better not get any ideas! But even if they did, what could she do to stop them? The crotch strap only gave her a parody of privacy -- they could easily slide it to the side and... No!

It was at this moment Lara realized the gravity of the situation, and for the first time in her life she felt an existential fear. For so long she had been the alpha bitch, the athletic star, the posh girl who nobody would mess with. Now what was she?

The Colombian guard answered his cell phone, but the person on the other end did all the talking.

"Sedate her."

The blond guy took out a syringe that must have contained a pre-measured amount of sedative, and carefully sought out a vein in Lara's neck. Everything went black again.

**

She woke up an unknown amount of time later, in an unfamiliar place.

Well, it was a little familiar but that was cold comfort. She was in another padded room, except this time everything was done in a muted pink color. It was slightly unsettling to look at, like a sort of background that always called attention to itself and soaked up just a little too much of a viewer's attention. Everything was covered in soft frills, like she would expect to find on a luxurious bathrobe. The place seemed to absorb all sound too -- Lara thought she could hear her own heart beating and her internal organs working away. It was weird.

The straitjacket was still on, along with her micro panties and that ever-present crotch strap. The chains and cuffs on her ankles were the same, but there was something new wrapped around her head. Something cold: a mask that covered her entire face from her well-defined chin to her regal forehead. She stood up, and discovered there was a full-length mirror in the room where she could check her reflection.

It was a geisha mask! Lara raised an incredulous eyebrow at the thing's intricacy (she couldn't see this movement reflected whatsoever) -- it had beautifully contoured makeup and hand-sculpted features. Her own fierce grey eyes peeked out from the appropriate holes, and although they were livid, the mask had a permanent wistful smile. It was secured to her head by many straps, and she didn't doubt that it was inescapable right now.

Hours passed, and boredom quickly set in. There were many little cameras in the room, just outside of her reach and configured in such a way that she could never quite have any privacy even though she was completely alone. Eventually, the oppressive silence was disturbed by a digital buzzing sound. Was she going to have a visitor? Although she was nervous, she was grateful for any break in this monotony and she stood to meet whoever it was that came in.

There was a sound of motion from somewhere behind the wall, and the nearly inaudible sound of many hooks or clasps being undone. Lara guessed that there was a sliding panel somewhere beneath all the padding, and the hooks were a locking mechanism to keep the padded wall in place. In fact, the padding only parted for a moment: long enough for a woman to slip into the room, while giving Lara no chance to see what was outside.

"Would you kneel for me please, with your butt resting on your heels? This is just a safety measure. Apparently you have been very violent."

With some misgivings, Lara folded her long legs beneath her to assume this decidedly submissive posture, but she was still enormously happy for any human contact.

The nurse was an attractive young woman, with short-cropped blonde hair, elfin facial features, and perfectly white teeth. What really stuck out was her outfit, though. It was a far cry from scrubs, although Lara could barely make out the influence. The nurse had on a skintight vest in a sterile white color, with a pink hexagonal pattern that gave it a futuristic look. It seemed to be made of shiny latex. It had many pockets, and looked very durable, maybe even bulletproof.

Her legs were clad in white stockings printed with the same pink hexagonal pattern with garter straps holding them up. A white pleated short skirt completed the look, so pristine it could have been the first time anyone wore it.

Her shoes were trendy but functional; the outfit conveyed comfort and authority all at the same time, and there was not a speck of dirt or a sign of wear to be seen on any part of it.

There was the sound of an unseen person securing the padding again, and a metallic door sliding back into place. The nurse smiled, and took confident steps towards her patient. She carried with her some kind of smart tablet in the same white color as her outfit and Lara felt like she was holding it in such a way that the camera was pointed at her.

"Hi, I am Nurse Cerys," the girl said in a chipper tone. She immediately set the tablet down and reached behind Lara's face to undo the clasps that locked the geisha mask on her.

"Please don't say anything to me unless I ask. There are microphones in the room, and if you speak out of turn we both get punished. You'll be punished worse, so don't think you have a bargaining chip somewhere. A lot of girls think that at first. Why don't I get that cotton out of your mouth?"

Lara nodded, unbelievably happy that someone was finally doing something nice for her. Even if it was just a slight easement of her suffering, it was huge.

The nurse reached her tapered fingers into Lara's mouth, pulling out each of the large cotton balls that had tormented her for far too long. Then, in an act of true mercy, she pulled out a white vial of water and sprayed Lara's mouth several times with the wonderful stuff. Lara held her mouth open moronically, accepting each little spurt of the stuff as though it were the greatest gift she had ever received. When some of it almost dripped down her full lips, but she darted her tongue out to gather it up and swallow it. It was amazing the impact this had on her; Lara finally felt human again.

The nurse stopped after just a few sprays, which Lara found unbelievably cruel. She could probably drink a gallon of water right now, and yet this woman only gave her a few spritzes! It was expensive stuff, too -- mineral water, the sort of thing she would spray on her face as part of her beauty routine. The blonde put the spray bottle into one of the pockets on her rather tight top, and stood up again. Lara tried to stand too, but the nurse told her to stay as she was.

"Okay, so for your intake, you need to decide which marking you'll receive. I will show you the pictures and you let me know which one works best."

Lara felt nervous at the mention of a 'marking', but the nurse kept her bright attitude as she unlocked her tablet with a two-step method, inputting in a long numerical password then pressing her thumb against its scanner. After fiddling with some buttons, she pulled up some images for Lara to examine. Nurse Cerys had to hold the device, of course, and as she swiped through the images Lara saw that her fingernails had a bold white varnish on. There was the subtlest line of pink polish along the sidewalls of her nails all the way down to her cuticle in a sort of reverse French manicure.

Nurse Cerys looked to be in her mid 20s, with Nordic features and a pale complexion that pointed to a life spent studying indoors. Despite that, her body had clear muscular definition -- she would not be an easy fight even if Lara were unbound.

Lara looked down at the photos with a growing sense of dread. Each showed a young woman, but was mostly they featured the tattoos on the different parts of their bodies. The first reminded Lara of an F hole on a violin, but it was embellished with intricate tribal patterns and had an unmistakably feminine curve. It was quite large, running all the way from the woman's left scapula down to her lower vertebrae. The next tattoo was a feather, flowing and flirty, done in the Rorshach style so it looked like freshly blotted ink. It rested on the young woman's breast in such a way that invited a person's gaze, and maybe more, to dwell there. Lara was shocked to see that the woman's nipple was bare too, and the feather seemed to rest its needle point on her aureola!

themanred
themanred
284 Followers