Lara Swift is Colonized Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Galkowska narrowed her eyes.

"I'll make you rub your clit raw with the foot of my stocking for that, little pet. And the other will be stuffed in your arrogant mouth for taking that tone with me. Now, are you ready?"

"Definitely," Lara said, tossing those stupid glasses off in an act of heroic defiance.

For a moment, Lara was the Tomb Liberator again, feeling out her opponent and enjoying the thrill of fighting back against this woman who personified all the worst aspects of this institution. Miss Galkowska was faster than she had let on - nearly dancing about as she blocked or or evaded most of Lara's cautious jabs. The first sign of trouble was when Lara dropped her guard for a mere moment, and Miss Galkowska slapped her with full force, right across the face!

It was intended more to humiliate Lara more than to do any harm, and she was careful not to lose her temper or overreact. But even with all the adrenaline going, Lara still felt the blow. The woman had quite an arm.

"You'll thank me for every slap soon enough," Miss Galkowska taunted. She wasn't the least bit short of breath, unlike Lara who was already feeling a little exerted.

It went downhill from there.

The thick instructor had a countermove for each of Lara's approaches. Soon it became clear that the woman was toying with Lara, deliberately letting the teenage girl wear herself out and witness the fact that all of her physical prowess wasn't enough to win out. Lara could only land a few glancing blows against the woman, and she had been slapped across the face several times for doing even that much!

Lara felt uncertainty creep on about this fight, and it must have showed in her face because the fat Polish woman took the offensive.

Soon, Lara was fending off blows as best she could and backpedaling in circles as the woman expertly drilled through her feeble defenses.

"Augh!" Lara cried out as the woman landed a jab precariously close to her solar plexus.

It was just a feint. It did its job of distracting the the brunette girl from the left uppercut that buried itself between her ninth and tenth ribs. It was a liver shot - more painful and terrifying than anything Lara had experienced in her short life. Her entire body shut down and she collapsed to the floor. Worse than anything was that her thoughts were unaffected - she was telling her body "Bloody hell! Move! Get back up, damnit! I can't lose!!" to no avail. The pain was excruciating.

"Oh, calm down. You'll be fine," Miss Galkowska said, as she came back with a set of handcuffs.

She grabbed Lara's toned arms and forced them behind the girls back to handcuff her wrists together - there wasn't much resistance. Each of the other students watched with looks of profound sympathy, as Lara had her ankles cuffed together too. After several minutes, she finally had a grip on her body, but she had already lost.

She was the teacher's pet now.

Miss Galkowska smirked down at her, resting her hands on her full hips.

"That was a good fight," the woman said, "but it looks like you lost."

She began removing her black stockings, really making a show of it in front of her humiliated opponent. Lara was frowning, unable to believe what just happened. She was cursing her arrogance for falling for such an obvious trap.

"We will have time enough to sort out your new role later. For now, I am giving you a day of bed rest. During that time, I expect you to take these stockings,"

The woman held out her silk lingerie so that the toes dangled mere inches from Lara's face.

"And put one over your right hand. You will masturbate with that hand, most vigorously. Like you are exfoliating your clitoris - do it too softly and I will have to show you the proper way first hand. You don't want that."

Lara grimaced at the thought. It was unreal how disgusting she found this idea, but she had lost and now she was at the mercy of a woman who clearly had none.

"The other, you will hold up to your face with your left hand, so that the foot covers your nose. If you don't have an orgasm, you had better fake one. Keep going after the first orgasm. Have as many as you are capable of. Keep your eyes on the screen the entire time, and don't try to hide yourself from the cameras. I will be watching."

She motioned Lara to stand, and put her stockings in the girl's hands. They were soft, and damp, and made her cringe.

"The clogs, you can deal with later. I will wear them barefoot for a while, to get you accustomed to my tired feet. You will be dealing with THOSE a lot, I guarantee. Now, off to your room!"

The woman slapped Lara's ass quite hard, and Nurse Cerys appeared to usher her back to her little cell. Lara walked like a woman condemned, with Miss Galkowska's rancid stockings practically burning in her hands. They were the intimate apparel of the woman who had just utterly dominated her, and she was about to rub them against her most intimate spot in a totally humiliating act of surrender!

Nurse Cerys brushed one hand against Lara's back tattoo. It was a small gesture that meant the world to the defeated Tomb Liberator.

"It's really too bad," she said with honest pity, "that she plays such a mean trick on people. Anyone who volunteers for that challenge is the exact sort she enjoys reining-in. But don't disobey her - she has a lot of leeway over your treatment."

"I'm sorry you lost."

With that, Lara was left alone in her padded cell again and stripped of all her clothes, of course. She examined her bruised body in the mirror, and could see the clear imprint of Miss Galkowska's hand across her cheek. Soon she heard the woman's voice through unseen speakers, and it heightened her shame and vulnerability by making her feel like she wasn't capable of being alone.

"Please begin your homework, Miss Swift. See the smartscreen in the corner of the room? Go lie down in front of it, with your shoulders resting against the wall, for comfort. That's it, good pet. Now, lift your knees high and spread them apart to give the cameras a good view."

Lara was blushing scarlet at this wanton display of her exquisite teenage body. She had spent so long preserving her modesty, only to have it shattered in the worst possible way.

"Now, pull one of those stockings over your right hand, and smile! Goodness, you look like a depressed little thing. That's a good girl. You know what to do with the other one."

Lara brought up the fetid, damp thing to her nose and was right away overwhelmed with its odor. Sharp, and pungent, and unpleasant in the extreme like an acquired taste she would never grasp. Not that she would want to! It cut through her thinking, and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up in protest. In spite of all that, she took a deep breath through her nose, registering all the awful scent of the woman's unwashed feet.

This was the most sensory input she had received in weeks, and even though it was horrid, her mind desperately took in every little detail out of the sheer novelty of it.

"Now, reach down and start playing with your little clit for me," Miss Galkowska ordered in a sweet voice.

Lara did as she was told, rubbing one stocking-covered hand against her little love button. There wasn't much arousal at first, just the uncomfortable sensation of silky friction against her most tender area. The screen sprang to life, showing, of all things, a nail salon!

Ugh, was there anything worse?

Lara had adored nail salons - it was one of the few things she could do with her friends that they would all enjoy. Sure, the power dynamic was weird, but she would always tip the girls who rubbed her feet and polished her nails quite generously to make up for that fact. It's not like it was an unpleasant job, at least when she was the one sitting in the pedicure chair. After all, she had been featured on magazines as the hottest bachelorette in the UK, and there were even websites where people posted pictures of her feet in admiration!

But this was different.

It was a nail salon, edited to show the pedicurist's perspective.

A statuesque girl with ivory white skin hurried to finish up her meager lunch - not much more than a cheap cup of noodles. Then she hurried out to a bustling salon floor and met her client - a snobby Muslim girl who clearly came from oil money. There were shots of the Muslim girl's soles as they were exfoliated, and then her expensive shoes lying nearby. They contrasted sharply with the technician's cheap patent leather court shoes. Each part of the pedicure was shown in excruciating detail from multiple camera angles. As though it were an instructional video told from a technician's point-of-view! The Muslim girl had meaty soles and chubby little toes, even though her feet were probably a size 5.

The entire time, Lara was rubbing her clit, which responded more than she would have liked it to.

She kept ruminating on her failure, inhaling the aroma of Miss Galkowska's feet as she fingered herself shamelessly, and with much more force than she would have preferred.

"Harder, Lara. I said exfoliating - you're practically tickling yourself!"

Lara scowled as she rubbed her clit with yet more force. At this speed, the silk had an almost coarse texture, and it was more of a pain than a pleasure. It took quite some endurance to keep up at this pace - her arm was burning soon and she slacked a few times out of sheer fatigue. Miss Galkowska seemed to permit it, but only on the reasoning that it would allow Lara to continue this torment for even longer.

Lara felt abject humiliation as she felt an unwanted orgasm approach. She tried to suppress it, but this stupid way of masturbating seemed to just about force it on her.

"Now, put that stocking in your mouth. All the way in, and make sure that the foot of it is touching your pretty tongue. What a good pet! Now, you know what to do, Lara."

Lara shook her head, and furrowed her brow, and tried to will her body not to react to the touch she had been craving for weeks. The stocking tasted bitter, and salty, and these were the only things Lara had tasted in so long! It was all too much! She chomped down on them, beautiful agony, but she just couldn't do it! Not like this!

"Cum for me, pet."

"Mmmph!" Lara cried out, her girlish squeal muffled by Miss Galkowska's filthy stockings that filled her mouth so perfectly.

Lara Swift, the Tomb Liberator, had a profound climax while rubbing her clit in the corner of her little padded cell. She lost all semblance of control, stroking her clit out of her own desire, not because Miss Galkowska had ordered her to. For a moment, she forgot about the cameras, and being the teacher's pet, and just felt the ecstasy of being alive. The floodgates truly broke, and she could only adore this awesome new feeling explode within her after being trapped in a bleak desert for so long.

She was sweating by the end of it, and breathing quite heavily. Still, she wrung out every last drop of joy from herself in that comfy, temperature-controlled room. She realized she had been groping the feather on her breast all the while, which seemed to make her cum even harder.

But when the climax finished, she saw the smirking face of the Muslim girl, as though she knew what Lara just did and was looking down on her in condemnation. Lara's shame at her own lust was quick to return, along with her outrage at being kept like some kind of sex prisoner in this insane asylum. Who was viewing the footage from those cameras?!

"I didn't say you could stop. Begin again," came Miss Galkowska's voice.

The smart screen changed to a different program. This time, a scantily-clad Nubian woman was chained to the throne of a millennial Marie Antoinette-type blonde. The two were in a sort of period costume, or a modern re-imagining of it. The queen wore a navy blue vintage Chanel suit that had a plunging neckline that showed off her perfect breasts, a matching micro skirt, and peep-toed shoes in a rose gold color. The dark-skinned woman was dressed in some pervert's conception of a tribal garment - little more than a torn lambskin tube top that failed to cover bottoms of her breasts, and a grass miniskirt. Her collar, and the chain connecting it to the queen's throne were made of gold, as were the large bangles around her wrists and ankles.

Marie was resting her feet on the black girl's lap, and kicked one stiletto off, looking down at the woman expectantly. From the Nubian woman's pride, Lara could clearly tell she was a captive warrior. Just like her. Still, she obediently leaned forward and placed a kiss on the bottom of her mistress's pampered foot. That wasn't enough, though, and soon the Nubian woman was practically bathing the white woman's feet in kisses - kisses given with no small measure of indignation.

The queen smiled a little, parting her red lips to show her perfectly white teeth. She even had a crown that was woven into her hair in such a way that loose tresses fell to frame her face.

The camera panned back, to show an entire court of slave girls from all the nations of the earth bearing wine and fruits and gifts of money to the bitchy woman. She didn't seem impressed with any of their offers, but smiled to see each one of them grovel before her. Every supplicant was bedecked with crowns and other jewelry signifying their royal backgrounds; they laid these things a growing pile at the woman's feet. Her toes were painted a gold color, and immaculately pedicured.

Lara's clit was far too sensitive to have another orgasm, especially considering the black mesh that encased her dainty hands. The stockings felt far too coarse now- this self-stimulation was torturous. She didn't dare stop, and kept on masturbating as the Queen stood up to survey her kingdom.

She carried with her a riding crop and, from a certain angle, she looked too much like Robin Woodward.

Lara was in tears before long, and begging to stop by the time Miss Galkowska finally gave her permission to do so. Her clit felt so raw she that she never wanted to touch it again in her life. Could she do lasting damage to herself in this way? She got to her feet, feeling utterly beaten, and went to lie down in her bed to sleep.

Miss Galkowska insisted she leave the stockings exactly as they were, and Lara didn't dare disobey her teacher. She looked once more at the smartscreen to see it was showing her own face as she reached her orgasm! It even had complex computer info graphics that were analyzing her facial expressions in great detail. The finer points were lost on her, though, because she couldn't see clearly at such a distance, and found it unnerving in any case.

It seemed like the camera could track her micro-expressions, though, and was in the process of annotating, quantifying, and comparing the smallest movements in her gorgeous face. She didn't seem to be smiling in any of them. It gave her the appearance of an ice queen who was giving the viewer an extremely personal glimpse into her private, intimate life.

12