Lara Swift is Colonized Ch. 04

Story Info
Lara is spanked and becomes addicted to masturbating.
7.8k words
4.52
26.4k
21

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
286 Followers

Chapter 4: Stable Vices

Without meaning to, Lara developed a serious addiction to masturbation.

What choice did she have? She had spent her entire life stimulated by the finest things: expensive sushi for her refined palate, adventures in exotic locales, interesting schooling that included a lot of sports and exercise to get her endorphins flowing. Here, in her cell, there was nothing except her sensitive tattoos and that ever-present screen. Once she had given the cameras one show, what difference did it make if she did it again?

This is what she told herself, even though she knew deep down that it was a troublesome habit.

It was troublesome on many levels. The most striking issue was that she never really managed to match the intensity of her first orgasm, the one she had with Miss Galkowska's stockings all over her. That was always Lara's goal: to have a nearly transcendent climax that would drive all the other thoughts from her mind. But it never worked out that way. In fact, it seemed like each orgasm was weaker than the previous one, and to such a degree that Lara could harbor no doubts about the pattern forming.

At first, she overcame this problem by teasing herself more, thus prolonging the experience, and for a while that was effective. There was a certain artistry to it - subtle strokes she could use on her increasingly-familiar clit, sometimes no more than a feather touch to keep her teetering on the brink of an orgasm as a way of increasing its eventual power. But soon, even that didn't do the trick anymore, and Lara was left teasing herself for a completely unreasonable length of time to even have a muted echo of that first experience.

By that time, she couldn't even get off in a hurry anymore. For the frustrated teenager to actually reach the heights of pleasure, it required a session of lengthy and imaginative teasing, or else accepting failure. Lara knew enough about the principles of addiction to see what was happening here: addicts would chase that first high even as it required more and more of their 'drug' to make it happen. But even knowing that did nothing to help her. It was just one more bad thought to push to the back of her mind as she reached between her legs again to see if she could make her long, shapely toes curl in ecstasy just one more time. Pretty please?

This compounded with another issue: the programming on the smartscreen was obviously meant to indoctrinate her. It was female-friendly erotica that they barely bothered to disguise anymore. Lara had read somewhere that as a person becomes more aroused, they become more tolerant of "disgusting" things. That was exactly what was happening to her now, and she spent so much of her days aroused that she was becoming quite comfortable with things that should have been downright repugnant!

That blonde millennial girl, the one who looked like royalty, apparently had a reality show made about her. She looked so much like Robin Woodward that Lara pretty much thought of her whenever she saw this one. It wasn't a good association. The royal girl had a maid hanging about her most of the time - a statuesque brunette who wore white gloves along with a racy maid's uniform. This show was wholly unsuitable for television for a lot of reasons, but especially because the maid would often crawl between her mistress's creamy thighs and perform a lengthy session of oral sex at her behest.

If this had been the first thing Lara had seen on the smartscreen, it would have been one thing. But the maid's most intimate duties seemed to take place at the precise moments when Lara was nearest to finishing herself off, and it was such a natural progression from other footage that it kind of slipped under her radar.

If Lara looked away from the screen for even a moment, it would ruin her entire session and she would have to start over from scratch - something she had learned the hard way. So she watched all the close-ups of the brunette maid's pretty face practically buried in her blonde mistress's snatch, seeing the repetitive movements within the girl's jaw as her tongue worked overtime. Usually, the blonde woman would have one hand resting dominantly on top of the maid's head, or grasping her ponytail. With the other, she would be playing with her smartphone, or holding an old-fashioned princess phone up to her ear and having an animated discussion with whomever was on the other line. The maid didn't have the same freedom - her hands were most often cuffed behind her back, and her knees were most often on the hard tile floor at the seat of her mistress's favorite black leather chair.

There was a box of tissues near the blonde girl's phone. When her maid finished with her duties (usually after bringing her mistress to several loud orgasms which made Lara all the more furious she couldn't quite get there), the blonde would take a single tissue and wipe her girlcum from off her maid's face.

She really made a show of this: painstakingly gathering every last bit of her juices onto the soft, white pad. Then the mistress would use that same tissue to delicately wipe herself clean down there, her flushed face making the most adorable expressions the entire time. Then she would clean the seat of the leather chair, and finally place the soaked tissue into her maid's mouth. There was a small white egg-shaped trash can nearby, but it never seemed to occur to the blonde to use it for that purpose.

Lara had sympathy for the maid. She didn't appear to take the least pleasure in her duties - in fact, she looked pale and weary by the end of this ritual. Oftentimes, there would be a thread of clear, viscous liquid that ran from her plump lips to her mistress's puffy sex that would lengthen as she pulled away. The maid clearly didn't enjoy eating tissues - who would, really? Lara had heard it was a thing supermodels did - a way to suppress the appetite without consuming any calories - but here it was an obvious act of abject worship.

The brunette looked way too much like Lara for her comfort. It felt like she was watching a pornographic parody of her own life, if she had been a million times less fortunate. Why didn't she think to resist or escape or fight back anymore?

She wasn't returned to schooling for quite some time. Nurse Cerys had taken away Miss Galkowska's stockings, and Lara's solitary confinement began again.

Ugh, Nurse Cerys - Lara could barely bring herself to make eye contact with the woman anymore, not since she had walked in on her masturbating so many times. The girl spent so much time playing with herself that it was bound to happen, but Lara knew it wasn't a coincidence that the blonde nurse had barged into her cell right at the moment she was cresting the peak of an orgasm. The cameras, Lara had made peace with, but another person intruding on her just totally messed her up, and brought on the guilt and shame that crushed all of her sexy feelings. At least for a little while.

"Nurse! I- I wasn't, uh," Lara stammered, covering herself as best she could the first time she was discovered playing with her clit. She felt totally ridiculous, and prayed for this moment to be over as soon as possible.

"It's no problem!" the nurse encouraged her, "nothing to be ashamed of. A young girl like you - I mean not every girl does that, but you know what I'm saying!"

Lara didn't know what she was saying at all! What was with her choice of words? Terms like 'problem' 'ashamed' and 'young girl' all seemed like they were meant to help but just made things worse. The Tomb Liberator swore up and down that this was the last time she would masturbate here, but soon the boredom took over. She reasoned that Nurse Cerys wouldn't come back so soon after her last visit. And it really did help her sleep, not to mention the thrill of it. Lara talked herself into reaching a cautious hand down there, while she nestled into her comfie little corner, and started the process again despite all her weak misgivings.

The fact that she couldn't stick to her guns in even this minor but very intimate way had a cascading effect on the poor girl. It became a character defect, a source of shame, and giving in was so easy even though it reinforced all the negative self-talk that was increasingly prominent in her thinking nowadays.

Obviously, Lara knew all these things were inappropriate at best, and downright sadistic at worst. But it felt like each step had followed the previous one so smoothly, and the institution rewarded compliance and punished rebellion so much that it only made sense to cooperate. Her sense of time, and even reality had been warped by this place - and the long stay in solitary deprived her of the everyday decisions that she had taken for granted. Her only outlet was this specific thing - she had tried to exercise and meditate, but the institution would broadcast a sort of noise into her cell that she found rather grating until she gave up.

Thus, her new routine focused around coaxing a weak orgasm from her frustrated young body before the Nurse would return with more of the wipes for her eyeglasses, or to feed her, or whatever.

As she remained away from the classroom her anxiety grew about her eventual return. This was a particularly uncomfortable thing Lara had realized about herself: she was getting a little too accustomed to these strange rituals she performed in her cell. She was rescued by Nurse Cerys, who carried with her Lara's new school outfit.

There was a new collar, still a shock collar, but with the lettering "TEACHER'S PET" in block print on the front and back of it. She allowed Nurse Cerys to dress her, stepping into the tissue-thin white panties that were totally see-though. That followed by the tiniest skirt Lara had ever seen - still red plaid, but it ruffled out playfully and the slightest movement of her legs would be eye-catching. Next, the nurse put a frilly white garter around Lara's thigh, in such a way that it rested atop her tattoo. A red plaid ribbon secured it to her leg, and the effect of having something so soft constantly brush against her ink was distracting, to say the least.

Her top consisted of a red plaid blazer, that was comically oversized compared to her teeny tiny white blouse. She was fitted with a red neck tie that pointed to the delights barely concealed by her skirt. Before putting on any of those things, though, the nurse slapped some kind of adhesive patch onto Lara's back, on top of her tattoo. Another patch went atop the feather tattoo on her breast. They were like nicotine patches or something similar.

Then Lara was nearly encased in the white silk of her constricting little outfit. She stepped into the shoes that Nurse Cerys held out for her: red platform heels that put her feet at a most uncomfortable angle. Then the handcuffs, and they returned to the schoolroom, but not before tying Lara's hair into a simple ponytail with a length of red ribbon made into a frilly bow.

"Lara, welcome back to class," Miss Galkowska said, shamelessly running her eyes up and down the girl's body.

Lara blushed, and tried to make eye contact with the woman, but couldn't.

"Thank you, Miss Galkowska."

Lara noticed there was no longer a desk for her. She felt quite a bit of anxiety standing in front of everyone, not knowing what to do. Did it have something to do with those patches on her tattoos?

"You will not have a desk today," the Polish woman explained, "instead, please sit atop my desk, with your legs stretched across it. Before we begin, though, I need to administer your spankings."

Lara huffed - she had never been spanked in her whole life! How dare this woman think she could get away with this? And in front of a crowd!? But as offended as she was, she had already seen how fighting Miss Galkowska would end. Feeling another part of her pride slip away, the once haughty Lara Abington approached her mistress and bent over her desk, as she had been instructed. She removed her blazer and neatly folded it, placing her glasses on top of the thing before assuming this humiliating position.

Her face was directed towards the classroom, and a length of chain connected her collar to the teacher's desk. Her eyesight was such that she could hardly make out her classmates' faces, even though they were just a few yards off. Pink mist obscured the back wall of the room.

"From now on, you are my teacher's pet," Miss Galkowska said, as she slowly raised Lara's skirt and tucked it into its own elastic band.

"While here, you will not think of yourself as Lara Swift, or Lara Abington. You will be Lara Rabynya."

SLAP!

The woman's hand hit Lara's toned butt with amazing force, stinging terribly as her body absorbed the blow. Lara was brave, though, and didn't make a sound to show how much that spanking had just hurt. Miss Galkowska then traced her fingertips across Lara's backside, causing an odd tickling sensation and giving rise to some goosebumps. Lara was already blushing madly to be spanked like this, but such intimate tickling was a fresh violation in itself.

SLAP!

The bitch was really putting her shoulder into it, that was for sure. Lara remained stoic, but it was becoming harder. What did 'rabynya' mean?

"I know your past - how you think of yourself as the Tomb Liberator and do the most unladylike things. Rock climbing? Trespassing? Attempted theft?"

SLAP!

Lara balled her fists - it was the only show of resistance she dared to make.

"You will forget these things. You have a new life now, and new responsibilities. My job is to help you realize this."

SLAP!

"And accept this."

SLAP!

Miss Galkowska was nothing if not skilled at her craft. Merciless, too, and determined to bring this girl to heel. Even Lara, who had once broken her wrist during lunch but chose to avoid going to the nurse in order to finish her final exam later in the day, was brought to tears by the woman's assault. She held back for as long as she could, but as soon as she felt the first tear fall, there was no stopping what followed. Nor did the woman even stop as Lara was sobbing pathetically in front of the entire classroom. No, instead she kept going!

Lara blamed it on the solitary confinement: it could lead to outbursts like this. At least, she tried to. Mostly, this was yet another embarrassing failure to hold up to her supposed values, and she cried all the harder for it.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Auuugh!" Lara cried out, "Please! Mercy!"

There was a sudden pause. Lara's behind felt like it was glowing hot, and chapped raw.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, of course I will stop! All you had to do was ask, Lara."

Lara hung her head low, watching her ponytail hang towards the tile floor.

"I want you to remember this feeling the next time you feel like defying me. I am the authority here, girl. And you need to learn how to act around authority. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Lara whispered.

She was uncuffed and made to sit on Miss Galkowska's desk, with her long legs stretched across its length like she was a sexy pin-up girl. Her behind smarted terribly, especially against the solid wood. The instructor ignored her for the most part, addressing the class in their lesson that day. But she rested one hand on Lara's garter, and would run it between her fingers as though it were some kind of fidget charm. The silk felt amazing running across her tattoo, and even Miss Galkowska's touch was pleasant against her ink. It only added to her embarrassment, and ignited the urge to play with herself in front of all this people. She had a very hard time concentrating on the class.

"Let's do introductions, since Lara here missed them last time. Corrine, we will start with you."

A flaxen-haired girl wearing a checkered pinafore jumper stood to the side of her desk and made the requisite curtsy. She was striking, but in an androgynous way, with a petite body and porcelain skin like a doll. It was odd that she didn't have the schoolgirl uniform like the rest of the girls here.

"Yes ma'am," came a sheepish voice.

"I am Corrine Stone, pleased to meet you. I am here because..."

The girl was clearly struggling, but Miss Galkowska cleared her throat and frightened the waifish thing into compliance.

"I am here because my stepmum and stepsister found me... sniffing their dirty panties. And at the same time, I was playing with my little thing."

Lara found this truly weird - was this some kind of boy in drag? Sure enough, he (she?) lifted up the dress to reveal a pair of latex panties, beneath which was a telltale bulge; the outline of a small cock that was pulled beneath the perineum, and pinned between the scrotum. With her glasses on, Lara could make out the particularly small size of it : 'Corrine' could probably wear a pair of short shorts and no one would be able to tell. The girl was blushing tremendously.

"They were very offended. My sister said it wasn't safe for me to inhabit the house with them - that I might lose control of my urges and do something terrible. So, my... lovely stepmum paid for me to undergo treatment for my sexual issues in this facility."

"Corrine has been my most interesting charge in quite a while," Miss Galkowska said.

"We really got to the root of her dysfunction. I mean, sniffing panties is a truly bizarre behavior, but as long as everyone knows about it, what's the harm? I was more interested in what motivated her to do this. I mean, Victoria and Miss Stone are truly beautiful women, but why wouldn't he just go right for them, like a man?"

Lara could easily see what the Polish woman was doing here - upbraiding the poor girl for her past 'crimes' while pretending like they were neutral observations. The "like a man" thing seemed to have a particular affect on the unfortunate pupil - a direct assault on his manhood.

"Anyway, after a great deal counseling and exercises, we identified the root of Corrine's issues. It was truly interesting: She desires to live 'en femme' with her sexuality strictly controlled by an outside force. Those 'panties' are a highly sophisticated chastity belt that will help Corrine achieve her ultimate fantasy. She must urinate sitting down, and a full erection is completely out of the question due to spikes that emerge after a certain threshold - I understand that this is problematic because of a sensitizing gel that acts as a lubricant for them, but what better way to shape Corrine's mind than to punish each and every little failure?"

Corrine nodded, but there was a glint of anger in her eyes. Miss Galkowska went on:

"Victoria and Miss Stone will take control of her treatment eventually, but they have no interest in dealing with all the little outbursts and temper tantrums that emerge while her mind tries to wriggle back to its old comfort zone. So, I am bringing Corrine to the level where she can live as their personal attendant in exchange for their help acting out her innermost desire that she didn't even know she had!

"When you get out of here, Corrine, they promise you can sniff their panties to your heart's content. They never took an issue with that, they even find it flattering that someone would adore something so dirty of theirs. They just couldn't stand the thought of you playing with your little dickie the whole time. Well, there's no threat of that, now, is there?"

Corrine winced - betraying her conflicting emotions about this strange transformation.

"I don't even know if it would work anymore at that point! Dr. Wu might - but I never cared for all that high-tech intervention. If it were up to me, we would accomplish the same thing with aversion therapy and mantras. Oh well."

"You may sit, dearie."

The rest of the introductions went similarly - no one was here by their own volition. Each of them had someone in their life who had sent them to this place, generally people who had something to gain from their incarceration.

themanred
themanred
286 Followers