Lara's Flaws

Story Info
Her master deals with her flaws.
5.5k words
4.2
52.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylinde
Sylinde
6 Followers

Part 1: The Captive

I used to be a jealous man. I am still in a way, but my perspective has changed on a lot of things. And of course I am still the same pervert I have always been.

My girlfriend Lara has never been made love to. She has to earn every single orgasm she gets by serving me and most of the time that is in a sexual manner. She loves it about as much as I do. I am a dominant and she is a submissive. I command and she obeys. The first time we had sex I pinned her down and penetrated her forcefully. Her surprise only lasted about 10 seconds, after that she was begging me not to stop. It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

She has a real appetite for domination. Male domination that is. When I tie her up, she gets wets even if I don't stimulate her directly. The same goes for humiliation and pain. I discovered a sadistic streak in me I never knew I had merely because she enjoys being spanked, being whipped, being strapped, being cropped and being paddled. Now I always make sure to find a way to punish her. We both love it.

You might think she has all the right attributes, but that is not so. She is my superior, even if she is in another department of the same company I work for. She is not so far above me that I have to feel uneasy about it, but she has her own office with a big window, a wooden desk and her own toilet. It used to bug me and I used to be jealous, until I found the perfect solution.

One morning, right after coffee, I gave her a gift wrapped box. She would never have dared to open it without first showing proper thanks. She got on her knees and asked permission to show her gratitude for my largesse. I would not deny such a well formulated request and she took my cock in her hand, softly stroking it as she applied her lips to it, first kissing it softly then pushing it into her soft mouth. She sucked first then swallowed it deeper, initiating the penetration of her mouth. I decided she could work it on her own and simply buried my hands in her hair, maintaining her on my dick and showing my approval for her to continue. She kept teasing and sucking, pushing my dick down her throat and then pulling back. After a while I felt myself about to cum, and stopped her motion, and I kept only the tip of my cock in her warm mouth, so that the cum would land on her tongue. She tasted me then and swallowed my seed. She licked her lips as though she had just been given a double portion of whipped cream and winked at me. I like that about her, she might be submissive but she has a great sense of humour.

I let her unwrap the gift showed her the new toy I had bought. Of course it didn't look like much and she had no idea what it was. I told her she had better take a leak before I showed her what it was. That puzzled her but she had better sense than to contradict me and she did as I said. When she came back, I had all the necessary equipment ready and I told her she had to remove her teddy that she would not need any underwear. She obeyed again, probably wondering if we had time for the reward she thought she was getting. When she did, I took the leather belt and wrapped it around her waist. This puzzled her again. But then the strap fell against her butt and I grabbed it and passed it between her legs. She shivered, because even that was enough to arouse her. Until I did that she had no clue that I was putting her in a chastity belt.

But she did when she heard the small padlock click in place. She looked up at me, unsure she could allow herself to protest. She used her sense of humour then, remarking that it was a bit medieval even for me. I laughed, because it was a cute joke and after all I was getting my way and she was not. I told her she would wear the belt to work today and since I had the key she did not have much of a choice. A glimmer shone in her eyes, and I knew I was justified, because she was loving it even if she was not sure that she liked it. It always happened when I did something that went against her moral fibre but that went with her own set of perversions.

She knew I had noticed because she stopped fighting the idea and asked if I had told her to go to the bathroom because the device made it impossible. She was exploring the belt and the strap with her fingers, trying to see what holes there were. I told her the belt did not make it impossible to pee, for it had small holes strategically placed but I also told her the seller had advised that it was not a very agreeable way to relieve oneself. And contrary to other belts this one had a triangle patch that went up in the back that did not allow any kind of access to the ass. Therefore she would have to ask for number 2. She reddened at the humiliation. I had controlled her sex life before that, but now I totally owned her cunt and her ass. But as always when push came to shove she was mine to do with as I pleased. She was aroused and had the nipples to show it.

She asked when would I remove the thing from her, and I told her she would have to wait and see. She got dressed, in pants of course. I made sure she did not have to go before leaving to work, and she left in a hurry, 20 minutes early. That is when I knew she needed a bit of time off to stew the thought of her sex being under lock and key. It was something she did once in a while when things got a bit ambiguous on the love-hate line. I had always hated it, but now I felt much easier giving it to her. The chastity belt was already working!

It is not that I had thought that she would have sex with the first man she met. Or even that she would have sex. But I hated those periods when I was not allowed to influence her, when she took time to be away so she could put her submission to me in perspective and decide whether it was alright with her sense of self to go along with what I wanted from her. Now, she could not ignore the strong imprint I had on her and she would be forced to acknowledge how much she desired me to dominate her. And to think she had thanked me with a blow job for it...

I was hard again and went to take a shower, masturbating under the hot stream of water thinking of all the opportunities I would have to play with her and the new toy. It was too bad that I had not had a chance to fuck her but it would happen soon anyway.


I looked at the time, and it was also time for me to go to work. I hurried to get dressed and did not forget to put the key in my pocket. It would come in handy.

I had to work, but the thought of the locked pussy of Lara waiting for me upstairs did not leave me for a second. When finally it was my lunch hour, I took the elevator and stopped to her floor, coolly walking to her office. It was not a secret that we were together, but we rarely visited one another at work. My fault really, because until then I had been uneasy with her position. It was about to change.

When I entered her office, she was struggling to keep her cool and closed the doors and lowered the blinds. She told me she needed to go expecting me to rush over to her and remove the contraption so she could use the bathroom. Big mistake. We might never had played at work, and maybe it was natural for her not to expect that the same rules would apply in her office as in our apartment. But I wanted her to know otherwise.

I told her to get on her knees and ask nicely, with a cold voice. She was astonished, but she knew she had better not argue the point with me. She got on her knees and suddenly seemed to remember her manners.

"Please Master, remove the belt, so I don't have to mess myself up" "Messing yourself up is what you deserve, but I don't want my cunt to be dirty." I pulled the lock out of her pants and unlocked it.

She rushed to the bathroom and made to close the door but I stopped the door. She sighed softly and removed her pants and the belt and relieved herself. The sight was not what aroused me, but rather her dependence on me did. My cock was swollen and hot by then and one glance at her getting up from the loo told me she had noticed and that just then, she was starting to believe that the chastity belt might be a good thing after all.

She got up kicked the belt and the pants off, got on all four and came back crawling on her knees, only to stop, kneeling in front of me, her hands on her thighs. We did not have much time, but I had to have her right then and there. I grabbed her shirt and gave her a pull. She stumbled to her feet, following the motion and backing away as I was pushing her towards her big wooden desk.

"Lara," I said, "your desk is about to become much more useful." I felt as if I was driving the point that her true purpose was not this work where she held an position that was higher than mine, but her sexual service to me. Thinking about it made me more aroused by the minute.

Her bottom hit the desk and I turned her around so that her crotch rode on the corner of the desk. I slid her forward a couple inches, making sure her naked pussy left a juicy streak on the polished wood. Her legs were stretched in a fashion by the angle of the corner. It was perfect. I pushed her torso down and her legs twisted a bit, stretched by the awkward position. Then I sprang my cock loose. It was already oozing with pre-cum. Still holding her tight against her big desk I pushed myself in her pretty cunt vigorously. She let out a big gasp but she was so wet that it slid right in even if she was a snug fit. She knew that she was finally crossing the line, and she loved it. Maybe she had wanted it all along. It would not be surprising.

I fucked her little cunt with long strokes first, making each one count. She was starting to pant heavily and letting out little noises that were getting stronger by the minute. I was jubilant. She seemed to have forgotten where she was, or she could not help it.

"Careful Lara, you don't want them to hear you screaming as you get reamed!" The squirm told me I had hit the bullseye with her, she was very excited about the potential humiliation of being found out. I was about to lose my own head in the heat of passion myself but I could not resist teasing her.

"What if they could see you, Lara,?" Already I could feel her tensing, resisting her pleasure, awaiting the wave that would wash over her and wash away the few shreds of control she still had. I fucked her hard and quick then. Plunging into the depths of her flesh and holding her tight against the desk and pulling her hair with the other hand. I came realising how totally I possessed that woman. My come filled her insides and when I collapsed over her, it spilt from her cunt.

As much as I wanted to stay I could not. I pulled myself out with a plop and my seed ran from her pussy to her desk. She was a lovely sight, wearing nothing but her shirt, bent over and dripping with my come. It was running late but I felt I needed to drive the point. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say, I really wanted her to suck me clean. I broke her afterglow reverie and ordered her to attend to me, which she did in good haste. She did not have to be reminded that the lunch hour was almost over.

Her attentions were so pleasant that she was threatening to give me another hard on. I could not let that happen, because I had a bigger priority. I pulled myself away from her, slipped my cock back, pulled my fly and retrieved her chastity belt. She sighed but did not protest. I had the feeling she might have wanted to masturbate in her bathroom, but that was not to be. I pulled her up and put the belt back on her creamy pussy, without a thought for how that would go. I turned the key without a word and left her standing there, ravished but safely locked to fend for herself with the mess I had left. That was the last point I had wanted to make. She was my thing at work also. Now she would always wonder when I would come up to enjoy her little cunt. And that would keep her on edge.

I went back to work. All my colleagues noting that I looked like I was having a good day, a few even asking what I had had for lunch that was so good. I said nothing and was not even tempted to tell them like I would have been before what exactly I had had for lunch. But I made a note to myself to do it again.

Part 2: The Loaner

Lara has another flaw. She likes to flirt and it used to make me crazy too. We would go to parties together, to cocktails and she would be fluttering with any man that paid attention. I did not mind that men thought her attractive or even that she was flattered that they did. I was angry, because it seemed to me as though she was too quick to forget who she had come with and of course whose slave she was.

I never acted out in front of any crowd and I always kept my cool, but Lara would always be sure to be punished for flirting too much when we got home. There were punishments and there were punishments. Those punishments were not the kind that she would get when I felt like giving her ass a red glow before I fucked her. They were punishments that even she considered unpleasant. I would make her watch me masturbate in front of her and come on her face while she was to be without release for a week. Or I would tie her up spread-eagle with a vibrator in her cunt on low speed, never letting her come until I decided she had had enough. Once I tied her up to a chair, gagged her, and had sex with a prostitute before her so that she would see that she was not indispensable.

Frankly these punishments took as much out of me as they did of her. I inflicted them not out of anger per se, but out of exasperation that I could not control that aspect of her and that it seemed to be the limit to her trainability. It frustrated us both, and they were not doing us any good. I wanted not to have to punish her like that ever again, but my jealousy was getting in the way.

After the day I made her wear the belt for the first time, we got invited to a party. A lot of my friends were invited and I wondered if the chastity belt could be of some use there. An idea sprang into my mind and I could not wait to put it in motion.

I put the chastity belt on Lara myself before we got dressed. By then she was getting used to it. We left home and I fondled her during the taxi ride. I can tell that driver did not approve too much, but at the same time he was getting an eyeful and he was not looking away too often. Before we got off of the taxi I kissed her deeply, and let her meet our hosts while I was paying the fare.

When I got to the party myself, I met an old friend of mine, Mike, who knew (and admired) the kind of relationship Lara and I had. Explaining my strategy to him only took a minute and he agreed immediately as I hoped he would. Everything else had been planned beforehand and Lara was in for a big surprise.

She did not know Mike and had no idea we were in cahoots. So when someone introduced her to Mike and he paid her a compliment or two, her flirtatious side came out. He was not to discourage her but not to encourage her too much. I wanted her to be the one to flirt his shirt off. And she did. Seeing that everything went as planned, and for once feeling I had the upper hand on her shameless behaviour, I left early for our next stop, trusting her and Mike to behave according to plan.

Mike was to hold a candle to her flirting game, without flirting too much himself until she realised I had gone without her. At that point she would be worried, and not in the mind for flirtation anymore. But he was to usher her along with him, telling her he knew where I had gone to and that I was waiting for her there. She would not suspect a thing, because of his sterling behaviour up until then. She would follow him in his car, only noticing something was wrong when he did not drive her home but to a motel instead.

He would take her, forcefully if necessary, into the room, slap her down on the bed, pull her dress up, remove the panties I had graciously allowed her to wear, and reveal her locked up pussy. She would probably be struggling, protesting, that is until the sight of the key he held in his hand registered. And that is exactly what happened. I can tell because I was in the next room watching from a small close circuit camera and TV set that I had installed beforehand.

But Lara did not know I was watching or anywhere near. Before she saw the key she had to believe that I was too angry with her to even stick around at the party and that she was not sure I would let her make it up to me. She must be frantic at the thought that she would be prevented from apologising to me for her behaviour at the party by the same man she had been spending time with. Who seemed to be intent on having his way with her. That is, until she realised he had the key to her chastity belt and that I must be the one who had given her.

Even on the TV her expression changed into uncertainty. If I was at the base of this, she had to go along, but she had trouble thinking that I would do that, jealous as I had always been. When Mike put the key to the lock and turned it, I realised that I would enjoy this because I had instigated it and she had no choice but to yield to Mike because she was mine to do with as I pleased. The jealousy I might have felt at the thought of sharing her cunt with another man vanished immediately.

I had provided them with a careful selection of my favourite toys to be used on Lara. Mike had permission to enjoy her fully, to the exception of penetrating her ass which I wanted to keep to myself.

He tied her arms to the headboard, intending for her to be helpless but not immobile. She was half seated half reclined in a gentle slope with her arms pulled back by the restraints. She looked delicious as always. Mike cut the straps of her dress and pulled it down to reveal her breasts. And he smiled as if he had won the bet that she had been without a bra in the first place. She shivered, shy it seemed to be made helpless by another man even if it was at my behest.

He did not bother removing her crumpled dress, just pushed her thighs wide apart and ripped his cock out of his pants. It was an impressive size, and I knew she would have trouble accommodating it. Then he got closer to her and knelt on her stretched thighs. The tip of his cock was brushing her nose. He gripped her under the chin and prised her mouth open, and put his dick in her mouth. He let her suck it just a second. After that he fucked her mouth like I fuck her cunt. I had taught that to her so I was not worried or anything, but I monitored closely to see how she was coping on his big cock.

She looked to be struggling with the blow job, his rhythm being different than mine, but she was not supposed to be talking a walk in the park so it was fine. Mike did not let her finish the job though, he pulled out of her mouth and finished himself with a few strokes. He shot his load on her pretty face. It was the first time a man had treated her like that because I had never done that to her. But seeing it done aroused me. Lara might well find herself having facials more often from now on. Without letting her time to recuperate from the surprise he cupped her pussy with his hand, obviously shoving a finger or two in her cunt.

She could not wipe the sticky mess from her face and for sure Mike was not being too gentle with the fingering. It was as if my friend was setting out to bring out the slut in Lara. And he was succeeding. Soon Lara was screaming loud enough that I could hear her even if I was in the next room. Her noises were unintelligible and I surmised she was very aroused. Now Mike was trying to push his whole hand in her snatch. Lara was too tight, it could never happen was my first reaction to the tentative fisting. In a minute or so, the fisting was tentative no longer and my friend had his whole hand, up to the wrist, in my slave's cunt.

Sylinde
Sylinde
6 Followers
12