Lara's Gangbang

Story Info
Lara gets more than she bargains for in pub.
2.2k words
3.99
401.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

England 3, Denmark 0. That's how it started. A football match in the world cup. Lara had to go out that night to celebrate. So she went down to her local pub to have a few drinks and a laugh with her friends. She put on her England top along with a pair of jeans and headed out. Once at the pub she and her mates started drinking and celebrating like the rest of the country. Halfway through the night her friends left to go to another pub. Lara stayed enjoying herself in the pub.

She began to chat to 3 lads at the bar. One of them was the bar man the other two his mates. She knew that she had drunk too much but was enjoying their company. She was excited by the way they all kept trying to see down her top. The fact that they found her attractive. O.K she was not ugly. She was 18 heading towards 19. She was short but her body was nicely proportioned. With firm shapely breasts and nice ass and legs. Her long black hair came down to her neck and surrounded a pretty round face.

And these three lads were obviously interested in her. She got their names. Matt who was the barman. He was the oldest of the three Lara thought but nice looking. The other two were Dave and Rich, both were a couple years older than her and hot looking. Lara started flirting with all three of them and was getting more outrageous as the night progressed.

At closing time the pub began to empty and suddenly the four of them were the only people there. The three lads now were standing close to her and Lara suddenly felt threatened. She slid of her stool and started towards the door. Rich grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Where you going pretty?" He asked as he pulled her back to the bar.

"Home," Lara answered trying to get her hand free.

"Oh come on, you're leaving just as the party is gonna get going." Dave said to her. The two of them pinned her back against the bar. Lara struggled but they were too strong. "And you girl are going to be the centre of all the fun." Dave finished as his hands slid up her top so he could cup her breasts. Lara froze feeling his hands cupping her breasts, his fingers rubbing over her nipples. Then Rich lent over holding her head still and kissed her hard.

A second later Lara kissed him back just as hard. What was she doing she thought to herself as she kissed him. All she could think of was that the alcohol in her was having an effect. She should be fighting and screaming. Instead she was willingly letting two men she did not know feel her body. But oh how good the hands on her breasts felt. Dave's fingers ran up under her shirt to cup and squeeze her breasts hard and as if all he wanted to do was fuck her there and then. A soft moan escaped Lara's throat as she felt his hands on her sensitive nipples.

He began to pull her top up and without thinking Lara raised her arms. He lifted the top over her head and dropped it to the floor. Behind her she felt Matt undoing her bra. He pushed it off her and they all smiled looking at her naked breast.

"Shit those are nice!" Matt hissed, Dave's only response was to lean down and lick one nipple. Lara hissed as his tongue ran over the nipple sending waves of feeling through her. She pushed her breasts out and Dave took the offer to suck on them. He took them deep into his mouth sucking hard. Lara leant back against the bar moaning gently. Rich was kissing her again his hands undoing her jeans. He pushed them down and slid a hand down her knickers to rub at her pussy

Lara gave a hiss as his fingers pushed into her pussy. He pushed deep in her. Lara kissed him hard wanting to feel everything they had to give her. She could feel his fingers probing into her flesh sending feeling through her. Pushing deep inside her making her gasp. She wanted them to fuck her so hard, was aching to feel their cocks inside her.

She ran her hands down to their trousers, feeling their hard cocks pushing out through their trousers. She was taken with the sudden urge to suck on them, taste their cocks in her mouth. Quickly, with a dexterity she didn't know she had, she undid their trousers pulling out their cocks. The two lads gasped as she ran her hands up and down the length of their cocks. Feeling the shape and size, the heat coming from them.

Lara sank down to her knees and drew the nearest cock to her mouth. Sucking on it, tasting it. Running her tongue around it as she sucked hard. Her mouth sliding down its length and back up. Dave gasped as she sucked on his cock. Moaning at the pleasure she was bringing him. The sound filled Lara's ears. She wanted them all, so wanted them to fuck her. She had no idea whether it was the alcohol she had drunk or what. But she was hornier than she had ever known.

She moved from Dave to Rich, sucking and licking his cock as she had Dave's. Matt had moved round the bar and after a minute Lara moved to suck on his cock. Letting them each push their cocks into her mouth. Dave pulled her to her feet sharply.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard girl." He hissed to her pushing her away from the bar towards a nearby table. He bent her over the table and ripped her knickers down to her ankles. She felt him moving behind her. His hard cock rubbing over her flesh. She waited for him, wanting him in her. Then with one hard thrust he entered her. She gasped hard as his cock rammed into her. Her pussy was stretched open and he filled her totally. Dave held her waist and began to ram in and out hard and fast into her. She gasped and groaned at the sensations filling her.

A cock slipped into her open mouth and Lara sucked on it without thinking. She opened her eyes and looked up, it was Rich. He pushed his cock into her mouth and Lara sucked and licked it hard. Dave was still fucking her from behind. Taking her like a rampant animal. Small squeals of pleasure were the only sound Lara could make as she took Rich's cock deep into her throat.

The two men took her, fucking her pussy and her mouth without mercy. Not that Lara wanted them to show mercy. She wanted them to take her, wanted all of them to take her. Dave was slamming into her harder and faster. Lara could hear the sound of his legs slapping against her thighs. Felt each impact against her legs. She sucked on Rich's cock like a seasoned slut. Licking it all over, sliding her lips up and down. The two men were gasping hard and Lara sensed that they were near to cumming. Dave's thrusts were wilder now. She could feel him ramming so far in her. It felt as if the head of his cock was in her stomach. Rich held her head his hands wrapped in her long black hair. She sucked on his cock with all her strength, wanting him to cum in her mouth.

He did with a harsh grunt. Hot sperm splashing into her throat making her swallow instinctively. Dave was still ramming into her from behind. Now she could give vent to her feelings. Squealing and groaning loudly as he fucked her rushing towards his own orgasm. With one final thrust into her he came. His whole body shaking as his cum pumped into her body. He held her empting his cum into her then staggered back.

But Lara wasn't given chance to recover. Matt stepped forwards and slid his cock into her hot pussy as soon as Dave pulled out. Lara gave a squeal of passion as he grabbed her hair pulling her back onto his cock. He rammed in hard and fast fucking her deeply. Lara called out her passion, screaming loudly as the feeling of his cock pushed her to her edge. Then pushed her over, with a loud squeal she came. Orgasmic pleasure bursting through her. Matt laughed and kept fucking her hard. His cock slamming deep into her body.

He kept pulling back on her hair making her gasp. His other hand pushed her down onto the table holding her still as he fucked her. The orgasm swept through her as his cock pushed deep into her pussy. Lara clung to the edge of the table a victim of her own body's need for passion. She let him use her; let him fuck her like a slut. Wanting to feel that wild passion he was giving her. There was no commitment here, just wild passion that Lara sank into willingly.

Matt's cock was so hard insider her that Lara was sure he was near to cumming. But he held off. Fucking her hard so loving the feel over her pussy around his cock that he didn't want to finish. But finally he had to cum. Driven over the edge he slammed into her and pumped his cum into her hot pussy. Shuddering he staggered away letting Lara collapse on the table. She lay gasping for breath smiling at the warmth she was feeling.

Rich walked towards her slowly. She could see his cock hard pointing towards her. Se gave a little giggle and laid on her back on the table her legs wide for him. He moved to stand between her legs and guided his cock into her. Unlike the other two he took his time. Slowly fucking her with deep deliberate thrusts that slid his cock right into her. She lay back arching as he thrust into her. Behind her she saw Dave, his cock semi hard. Lara reached for it pulling him to her mouth. Her head hung over the edge of the table and she began to suck on him hard. Quickly she felt his cock harden in her mouth. Dave groaned gently as she sucked on him.

The sight of the sexy girl sucking his friend drove Rich on. He began to thrust into her harder. Lara hissed around the cock in her mouth. Then wrapped her legs around Rich and took him in her pussy. She sucked and licked Dave's cock using all her skill to give him the pleasure he had given her. She cupped her one breast rubbing her sensitive nipple as Rich fucked her. Then she felt a mouth on her breast, sucking hard. Looking over she saw Matt lent over her. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Still hard and wet from fucking her. With firm strokes she began to wank him off. She lay on the table a goddess surrounded by her worshipers. One girl giving three studs all the pleasure they wanted.

Rich fucked her deeper and harder, starting to slam in as his friends had. She sucked on Dave's cock hard. Taking it right down her throat. And she wanked Matt off, rubbing her hand up and down his hard cock. The three men gasped and moaned hard as she used them as much as they were using her. God she was in her element now. The centre of their world and attention. The knowledge that she was all that they were interested in at that moment sent shivers through Lara. She reached her free hand down to her clit rubbing softly at the bud of flesh.

It took only a few seconds to make her cum. Gasping around Dave's cock as her orgasm burst. Her back arched and her body shook with the intensity of the orgasm. She felt the three men watching her as she came all enjoying the display. Then Dave pulled out of her mouth with a groan.

"Fuck let's cover this slut with cum." He gasped just as his cum pumped out over her face and neck. Matt and Rich laughed in agreement. A few seconds later Rich pulled out of her. Pumping his hot cum onto her thighs and stomach. Lara focused her attention on Matt. Rubbing his cock hard, pushing him to his orgasm. When he came he knew just where she wanted his cum. It pumped out over her breasts covering them. Lara lay on the table laughing softly feeling her body covered in their hot cum.

She looked around at the three men. Seeing the look in their eyes and knowing that it was not over. In fact her night was just starting. A night she knew was going to be full of passion she had never known before. She sent a silent pray up for football. Without that she'd not have been here now.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers