Lara's Misadventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The device was turned 360 degrees two or three times. Lara could not tell how many time she had been spun for sure as she was stumbling to keep up with it.

She was red with shame and embarrassment. She still had not found her voice as the events were unfolding too fast for her to truly grasp what was happening. To make matters even worst, the twisting and turning had forced the Ben Wa balls that had remained motionless up 'til now to start moving within her heated sex.

"Why was this happening to her? Why did the memory of the fantasy excite her in the first place? Why were the Ben Wa balls coming back into play to make sure that she would get even more worked up?" all these questions were spinning in her head as she was spun around the room.

The diabolical machine finally stopped turning and Lara was positioned with her body parallel to the multitude of eyes.

The steady banging was replaced by a drumroll as one of the executioners stepped behind her.

The man swiftly grabbed the hem of her dress with two hands and he started pulling at it.

"Nooooo!" shouted Lara in horror as her nudity beneath the dress flashed into her mind. It was the first sound to finally pass her lips but it would be the last. One of the executioners showed a red ball gag to the assembly and ceremoniously inserted it into Lara's mouth and tied it behind her head to ensure that she would remain quiet for the rest of the proceeding. The crowd laughed in unison at the comical theatrical display that he was putting on.

"Riiiip!" went her dress as the fabric separated along the stitch line in the back.

"Oooh!" gasped the crowd as the girl was slowly exposed.

At first, Lara's profile revealed her trussed up derriere. For a moment, one could have thought that she was wearing a thong but as the fabric of the dress parted and fell to her sides it became very apparent to the beast with a thousand eyes that the girl was completely nude beneath her dress.

"Yay!" cheered the crowd to Lara's great sorrow. The only parts of the dress that remained attached to her were the sleeveless straps that had moved down her arm. As if to tease her, the dress was now hanging loosely in front of her on her arms as her naked body was exposed to the gathered masses. Her hands were trapped and despite all her best efforts she could not pull them out of their restraints. She could not cover up. She was propped forward with her beautiful c-cup breasts dangling and swaying beneath her. To her further humiliation, her little cherry red nipples were erect and poked out like pencil erasers. In a desperate attempt for modesty, Lara bent her knees to see if she could get the straps of the dress back onto her shoulders. Any cover would be better than this but it was to no avail.

"Oh no!" thought Lara in despair. The dreaded metal spheres had shifted again and she clamped her legs together mortified by the thought that they would fall out of her at this most inopportune time.

The executioners were stunned by what they were witnessing. They were all geeky history nerds and the sight of a beautiful naked woman was not something that they were accustomed to seeing. This display was not at all what they had rehearsed. The woman was not only supposed to be wearing an old fashioned dress, but she was also supposed to be wearing layers upon layers of old fashion dress slips to shield her from the paddles. There was no way that the woman could withstand the beating and they were not sure that they wanted to beat her in the first place.

"Guys! Follow my lead!" said the leader of the group as the crowd grew more excited by the minute.

All four of them grabbed Lara's dress and tore it completely off of her body to a roar from the mob. Then, they grabbed the pillory and turned it around once again thus further exposing Lara's nude features in all their glory to the deafening cheers of the horde of people.

This time, when the rotation was over Lara was left with her back to the audience.

"Spank!" a gloved leather hand swatted at her exposed butt.

"One" announced the MC over the PA system. "11 more to go! Each executioner will administer 3 spanks each!" explained the bodiless voice.

Tears started pooling into Lara's soft brown eyes.

"Two"

To make matters worst the Ben Wa balls were rolling around within her further adding to her shame. She crossed her legs and kept them together as tightly as possible trying to still herself for the next blow.

"Three"

Why was she still so aroused? She could not be enjoying this? Could she?

Another executioner stepped forward.

"Four"

The hit was much softer. It was timid, and it felt almost like a caress. For some reason, she despised it more that being hit. The tactile contact on her ass lasted longer than before almost as if her executioner was inspecting the merchandise with each blow.

"Five"

"Six"

And another executioner step forward.

"Seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

These last hits were done erratically in rapid succession as if this executioner was too excited to take his time with the victim.

The last executioner was the leader and he wanted to make a show out of his hits.

He directed his cohorts to help him move Lara back into the first position with her exposed body parallel to the crowd.

He then directed them to move back as he stepped behind Lara.

Swiftly he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her as far back as the pillory would let him. He wanted all the muscles of the nude girl to be taught and stretched.

By now, Lara's tears were freely flowing down her cheeks. The humiliation was reaching its crescendo.

This executioner kept his left hand hooked into her hips as he brought down the other one for the first hit.

"Ten"

Lara opened her eyes in alarm. The hit came from below and was strong enough to lift her of the ground.

"Eleven"

Lara could not believe the repercussion that the smacks were having on her steaming pussy as the balls rattled within her.

"Twelve"

Lara exploded with the most unexpected orgasm as the crowd cheered and applauded the performance.

The curtain came down with thunderous applause from the spectators.

Lara was panting and struggling for air as she tried to recover from her unexpected powerful orgasm.

The show was over and the pillory had been pulled back behind the closed drapes.

She was still embarrassed and humiliated by the spanking and by the way her body had reacted to the very public display.

But it would soon be over. They would release her and she would go seek her little Bobby and head back home.

Her four tormentors were conspiring and whispering in a huddle in a very animated discussion.

"Humph!" her mouth was still gagged as she tried to get their attention over to her without success.

Now that the spotlight was not blinding her, Lara started scrutinizing the four people who were responsible for the most embarrassing display of public humiliation that she had ever known. The thought of it brought back twinges of shame; they had torn off her dress completely off of her body and then had spanked her completely nude butt in front of an audience of hundreds of strangers.

While she studied them, she came to the realization that they only stood as tall as the pillory; a device that was forcing her to bend forward at an angle. A shiver ran down her spine! The group of men, and by the sound of their voices they were neither women nor teenage boys, did not stand taller than her little Bobby. A knot of anxiety lumped at her throat; was he amongst them?

Before she could contemplate the possibility and inspect their body shapes they broke the huddle and headed towards her. "That's it!" she thought, "they are finally going to let me go."

Was she ever wrong.

Two of the men started pushing and pulling the pillory towards a side door and she was forced to follow. Her instinct made her clamp her legs to the floor in an effort to slow them down. A third man came from behind and lifted her legs off the floor. She was being carried as if her legs were the handles of a lewd wheelbarrow. She felt degraded but the sudden lack of air alarmed her. The sudden loss of balance had forced Lara's throat onto the lower board and as the men pushed her along the way the only thing that she could think about was to strain her neck enough to make sure that she would not suffocate.

Beyond the doors, neon lights illuminated a vast network of hallways that led to private rooms, stock rooms, janitorial closets as well as to the other halls of the convention center. The fourth executioner was leading the way opening and closing the metal fire doors along the way.

The trip seemed to last forever as the group weaved through the labyrinth of corridors. Lara's dread grew with the passing of time. She was hoping and praying that someone, anyone, would see her being dragged and would come to her rescue. Alas, her streak of bad luck continued, all the passages were deserted as everyone was on the convention floor.

They finally stopped in front of a door and entered.

The room was small and rather bare. A table with some laptops, a few chairs, some assorted duffle bags and a rack with hangers filled with regular street cloths as well as an assortment of costumes. Were there pocket protectors on all the shirts hanging on the rack? That fact calmed her down a bit. Nerds were not known for their aggressive nature, she thought.

Once the door was locked, the executioner let go of her legs and Lara was able to regain her balance. She looked around in a panic wondering what was going to happen next.

She did not have to wait long to find out.

The group removed their cloaks and black leather gloves in unison while keeping their pointy hoods on for anonymity. They were wearing leather belts and leather straps with spikes over their bare chests to complete their executioners' look. She was relieved to see that Bobby was not among them. These nerds fit the stereotype; scrawny, skinny and pale. None of them had the godlike body that she had discovered earlier in the car. What a relief... of sorts. The idea of being naked in front of her step brother mortified Lara to no end. Whatever was about to happen next, she would not have to face these people ever again and that seemed somewhat less of an ordeal.

The men had approached her as these thoughts were passing through her mind. In unison, they secured the wheels of the platform as they had done during the demonstration. They wanted to make sure that she could not move away. They then started lining up behind her and Lara began to worry as she could not keep them in her sight with her head stuck in the device.

"Where they going to spank her again?" she hoped not.

The first man approached her and began touching and prodding her very awkwardly. The touches were almost medical. The nerd had never touched the soft skin of a woman before and he was timidly assessing the situation.

Lara was thankful for the pillory. Her head was detached from her body, or so it felt. Not being able to see what was happening behind her allowed her to detach herself from the humiliating situation.

The next nerd followed and did the same, repeating the touches almost identically. A proud of the buttocks, a touch of the back, of the ribs, the thighs but never any contact with her intimate bits. The third and the fourth did the same.

"That was not so bad," thought Lara. She had expected the worst.

Then the first nerd started all over again. This time however, the touches were not as timid. The flat of the hand was used and the hand lingered on her skin in a totally unmedical way. She was now being caressed. But again, none of her erogenous zones were approached. Number two, three, and four did the exact same thing.

"Was this a game?"

The first nerd was back again. This time the medical touches were back. They started with the same spots; a bit of the buttocks, the back, the ribs, and the thighs. But that was not all! Nerd number one then stepped to her side and grabbed each of her breasts in each one of his hands. He squeezed and released... and squeezed and released... He repeated the motion a total of ten times before giving up his turn to nerd number two. Number two, three, and four did the exact same thing.

Lara could not believe what was happening. What were they doing to her? And most importantly... Why was her body betraying her? Was she enjoying this? In her present state, she did not know. The fear, the panic, the humiliation, the shame, the degradation, the anticipation and yes!... The arousal! She felt overloaded with a sense of too many... too much... and the only thing that she could do was to accept the fact that she was powerless to stop them.

And the nerds kept at it.

Nerd number one went straight for the breasts this time. A full ten minutes of discovering what tits were about. Caressing, lifting, pulling, clawing, pinching and twisting. Number two, three, and four did the exact same thing.

By nerd number four, Lara was panting around her ball gag. Her tits were sensitive and she loved it whenever her partners played with them. The forty minutes that had just passed felt like the longest foreplay of her life. Despite their mimicking, each of the nerds felt different. Hand sizes, strength, quality of skin, skin temperature. The nerds were slowly but surely turning Lara on.

And it was now time for nerd number one to step up to the plate again.

The nerds had managed to work up her excitement, her anticipation, her arousal and her curiosity. In spite of her common sense, they had driven up her lust to the point where she longed to discover what was in store for her next. What was nerd number one going to do?

The nerds were slow and methodical with her body. They had been playing with her for over an hour by that point. Each one of them repeating the same movement that the first was initiating; and until now the only erogenous zone they had touched was her sensitive tits.

It dawned on her all of a sudden! It was a game! The shame and embarrassment reignited within her. The nerds were playing a very lewd version of "follow the leader!" And nerd number one was a very patient leader, a leader who had taken his time warming the furnace within her.

Things were about to change!

Nerd number one stepped up to her. He put both of his hands on her upturned ass. It was the most forceful touch that she had felt up to that point.

"Humph!" the shock and the surprise forced Lara's eyes out of their socket.

He pulled her cheeks apart. Her little asshole and her pussy were lewdly put into view.

Her held her open.

The cool air caressed her virgin asshole and her shaven pussy lips. There was no escaping it. Her arousal would be visible to all.

He leaned in and started blowing hot air onto her most private parts.

Lara's nether lips were stretched enough to expose the little man in the boat. The stream of air was driving her mad. Like a feathery caress, it barely stroke her enough to be felt. Yet, it was there tickling her and driving her mad to be touched, to be penetrated. And that was only nerd number one.

Nerd number two stepped up and did the same thing. He spread her butt and blew on her little clit as if he was trying to fan a flame, the fire of her desire. Then, he went off script; he released one of her cheeks and brought his right hand to her sex. "Ooh!" his index traced the outside of her labia circling her sex while gently pressing along the moist folds. One time, two times, three times. Each time, he added more pressure onto her skin. Always around the sex, never in!

Lara could not control herself. She tried backing onto his digit. She wanted to be penetrated. But nerd number two removed his hand and stepped away from her.

Nerd three repeated what nerd two did. He spread her ass apart, he blew on her clit, he outlined the edges of her sex with his index; one time, two times, three times also adding pressure with each passage of his finger. Then, he too went off script. His index got more adventurous. His finger found the little piece of soft flesh between her pussy and her asshole; that little bit of real estate between two cavities. He pressed on it.

Lara again tried to get the finger into her vagina. She bucked and wiggled her hips to try to get the finger where she wanted it, where she needed it. But he would not give in to her demand. He just moved his finger along with her movements making sure that his finger remained in the same spot; not in her vagina nor in her asshole. Then he stepped away from her.

Lara grew more frustrated and more needy. To her great distress and utter indignity, her hips where now humping the air in search of the next nerd, in quest of the elusive contact that she wanted.

Nerd number four stepped up. He tried to repeat the process but Lara would not hold in place. She was bucking more erratically with each passing moment. She would bend her legs then stretch them as much as she could while pushing herself up on her toes. Her butt was bouncing to the rhythm of her need; faster and faster.

In her embarrassment and terror, Lara had forgotten about the Ben Wa balls. However, when she had started rotating her hips they had started moving within her again. In her search for penetration, Lara had discovered that she did not need the nerds to rock her own world. With her bust at an angle, the balls were rolling and twisting within her without falling out of her vagina. With the right motion they kept on rubbing her pubic area, more specifically they kept on pressing on her g-spot over and over again.

For a moment Lara forgot where she was. She was focused on her pleasure and her pleasure only. The only things that mattered at that moment were the balls spinning, rolling and rocking within her. These balls were pure magic and in front of her audience of four nerds Lara reached the sweetest of rewards. "Oomph!" she shouted her pleasure into her gag. The flood gate was released and she came in front of her captors again and again; she humped, she twisted and she jumped. The cycle of the balls rolling over her magic spot kept on urging her to keep her depraved, shameless and decadent dance going...

The nerds stood in complete silence as Lara was huffing and puffing around the ball gag trying to recover from her latest orgasm. They could not believe what they had just witnessed. The dance had been so explicit, there was no doubt as to what had been going on.

Nerd four, who was supposed to be next, stepped closer to Lara and grabbed her by the hips as she kept on humping her imaginary lover.

Lara responded to his touch by extending her back and presenting her butt to him. A switch had flipped and, for the moment, an animal instinct that only wanted to experience pure sexual gratification was controlling her actions. Lara was at her most primal and all reasoning had been abandoned. All the emotions that had coursed through her had been too much too handle. To protect her, her mind had temporarily switched off. Her body, on the other hand, had surrendered completely to her captors.

Number four went through the steps: he spread her ass apart, he blew on her clit, he outlined the edges of her sex with his index; one time, two times, three times also adding pressure with each passage of his finger. He pressed on her perineum as the previous nerd had. And then! He finally inserted his index into her hot quivering vagina.

"Humph!" The penetration was slow and controlled. Lara was holding her breath as she cherished every bits of new stimulation to her enflamed sex. If she had not already been at the limits of her stretch, she would have pushed herself further onto his hand. She needed more, she wanted more, faster, deeper.