Large BLACK Firehose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how hard... how thick... how black... his dick was. Although this wasn't anything I'd ever considered in the past.

I assumed my cock felt this hard too... although it definitely wasn't this thick... not even close.

"Good job, Captain," Joe said, "get used to the thickness first, then we'll work on getting you used to the length. That's the hard part."

I couldn't help but think to myself how impossible it seemed to take it all in my mouth... I felt completely full and I'm not sure I even had half his cock in me.

But I kept slowly bobbing, trying to take just a little bit more in with each forward movement.

And for a couple of minutes there was no talking.

Just me sucking.

Mortified I was sucking.

Captivated I was sucking.

Confused I was sucking.

Exhilarated I was sucking.

I couldn't explain it, but it was like I'd finally found a purpose in my life I hadn't known existed... as if I suddenly was sexually whole... the missing puzzle piece to my sexual identity suddenly found.

I know it sounds weird... but that was how I felt as I desperately tried to please Joe and his impressive cock.

"Oh yeah," Joe groaned. "I knew you were going to be a perfect pecker pleaser."

I'm not sure how he could know such a thing. Yet I felt a rush of excitement course through me at the compliment... as absurd as that was.

I wanted to show him my excitement as I finally began to go faster. I wanted to hear him moan, and make him come.

And, equally, strangely, I wanted to taste his cum.

Or equally strange, I wanted to feel it coating my face.

"Oh yeah, Captain. You're a natural white cock sucker," he groaned.

And although the words were meant to be humiliating, they only added to my eagerness.

At the moment I was a cock sucker... a cock sucker for big black cock.

I couldn't fathom doing this to a white cock... just a juicy chocolate rod that had the cream inside it I desperately wanted.

Suddenly he pulled out and asked, "How badly do you want my cum, Captain Cock Sucker?"

Being called 'Captain Cock Sucker' made me wince slightly, but my hunger for his cock overrode any pride as I replied, "Desperately."

He stroked his cock right in front of my eyes as he said, "You understand by agreeing, you become my Cock Sucking Captain Faggot. Just like software, I have Terms & Conditions, and you have to agree to them."

I wasn't even sure what that meant or entailed as all I could focus on was the mesmerizing black cock I desperately wanted back in my mouth. But just like I always did with the software, I mindlessly agreed with no idea what these terms and conditions were, "Yes, I agree."

He tapped his cock on my open mouth and explained what was probably only condition one of many, "You'll suck me whenever I want you to and wherever I want you to."

At the moment, in the lust for black cock, that seemed perfect. I wasn't thinking of the consequences or the many places he would later make me suck him (which would eventually include at the mayor's ball, in my garage with the wife and kids home, in the fire truck, and at my son's graduation... but those would all come later. So I just nodded, my mouth open and salivating at the hunger to have that juicy cock back in my mouth.

"Good Captain," he said, sliding his cock back in my waiting mouth.

This time he took control as he began fucking my mouth at a decent pace.

I just focused on not gagging, on taking whatever he was willing to give me, as his cock slid in and out of me, now entering my throat with each stroke.

Oddly, getting my face fucked, getting ready to be used as a cum depository, was exhilarating.

And after maybe a minute, he groaned, pulled out and surprised me: he didn't make me swallow and he didn't come on my face, but instead he swiveled his hips to the left and shot his load all over my desk.

I was shocked and disappointed. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to swallow it all. At the bare minimum I wanted to feel it splatter on my face.

I watched in shock as rope after rope landed wastefully on my desk, but he just said, "Good cock suckers prove their worth."

I didn't understand what he meant until be added, once he'd finished his machine gun cum, "Lick up my cum, Captain Cum Craver."

Somehow this was more humiliating than everything else we had just done. Yet, still wanting to taste his cum, I leaned forward and licked a large wad off my desk and kept at it until it was gone.

The texture was gooey.

The taste was almost non-existent.

The cum was slightly warm.

The task was humiliating.

Yet, what I really wanted was to feel him cum on my face or down my throat, which would have been even more humiliating, but paradoxically also more fulfilling; more degrading, but also more uplifting; more hellish, but more heavenly....

Just as I finished lapping up his cum like his cherished dog, like his beloved pet, he interrupted my confusing train of thought by saying frighteningly but reassuringly, "Good boy."

That was as humiliating and wonderful as everything else, and I remained silent.

"Next time you can choose whether to swallow or get a facial," he explained, as he put his cock away.

Feeling as if I were emerging from a dream, I remembered who I was, who he was, and that if anyone found out about our tryst, if that's what this could be called, there would be severe repercussions, I struggled for a shred of dignity and authority and warned him, "This needs to stay between us, Joe."

He laughed, "Captain, you were the only one in this entire engine company left to turn."

Before I could respond he walked out of my office, leaving me filled with guilt and hunger.

As I looked back down at my desk, I saw a small gob of cum I'd missed. And like the cum addict I had just become, I scooped it up and put it in my mouth.

The next day I looked at every guy and wondered, 'they all sucked his cock?'

I also felt like every pair of eyes were on me, wondering the same thing.

It was the last night of my three days on before my three days off when Joe walked into my office at the beginning of my shift and asked, "Hungry?"

My door was wide open and I said, "Please close the door."

"Why?" he asked. "We're going to order pizza and wondered if you wanted any."

"Oh, um, no, I ate before I came here," I said.

He nodded, "Okay, but if you're hungry later let me know."

His tone was not about pizza this time, but sexually nuanced.

An hour later, he came back into my office and put a slice of pepperoni pizza on my desk... a slice that had a big wad of cum on it.

"Curtis took my cock in his ass so you could get this treat," Joe said. "Be sure to thank him for it."

He turned and walked out.

I stared at the cum coated slice thinking, 'Does he really expect me to eat this?'

Of course the answer was obvious.

Of course he did.

And although I desperately wanted to extract a load directly from the source, although I'd been craving cum ever since he'd humiliated me two days ago, I picked up the slice and ate it. The pizza was cold, but the cum was warm and after a bite of pizza and cum, I choose instead to lick the rest of the cum off the pizza wanting the cum, not the pizza.

Once all the cum was gone, I tossed the rest of the pizza in the garbage, frustrated about a few things:

1. How awkward he had made me feel in my own fire house.

2. How he had just fucked another employee's ass in the building.

3. How I craved his cock and his cum.

4. Yet, how he hadn't used me once in the two days since he'd fucked my face.

5. Why I couldn't control my lust.

An alarm a few minutes later pushed me back into focusing on my job as we rushed down to the engine. Once the fire was out and we were driving back to the station, Joe asked, sitting across from me, "Hungry, Captain?"

"I could use a bite to eat," I answered, thinking he was asking about actual food, but hoping he may be talking about sucking dick.

"I'm not a big fan of biting," Joe quipped.

"This is not the place," I glared at him, as the two other guys in the truck watched us... Gary driving.

"You sure?" Joe asked. "I know two other guys who are always hungry."

I looked at Wayne and Jeff, and they both instantly looked away when I looked their way... avoiding eye contact with me.

I looked at Joe and shook my head no.

Joe nodded yes and pointed to his crotch.

I glanced to my firefighters before using a facial expression to plead with Joe not to do this here, not now.

Joe sighed and asked, "Jeff are you hungry?"

"Yes," Jeff answered, before shocking me as he moved to Joe, dropped to his knees in front of him and fished out his cock.

I stared in shock yet again.

Joe explained, "When I ask if you're hungry, Jeff's is the appropriate response."

Jeff began sucking in front of us all, as I tried to assert my authority. "Jeff, stop that right now."

"Are you going to replace him?" Joe asked.

"Joe, this has got to stop," I said, even though I did indeed want to replace Jeff.

"I don't make any of them do it," he said, "do I Wayne?"

"No," Wayne sheepishly replied.

"Do I, Jeff?" Joe questioned.

Jeff quit sucking long enough to answer, "No sir, you don't ever make us do anything we don't want to."

Jeff then returned to sucking cock as I watched him bobbing up and down.

Joe continued, "That said, I expect complete obedience from all who want the privilege of serving me. You made a clear commitment to be my white cock sucker. A commitment I expect to be followed without hesitation. So either deny your lust right now and I'll pretend you didn't suck my cock with such lust two days ago, or obey me and get on your knees and beg to suck my cock. This is a one-time offer, and the second hand is ticking."

God, I was fucked.

I desperately wanted his cock back in my mouth.

I desperately wanted to taste his cum.

I desperately wanted to be on my knees.

I desperately wanted to get a facial.

Yet, doing it in front of my men was humiliating. Once I was out I could never go back.

Yet, it was clearly now or never.

Wayne suddenly said, as I pondered my choices, "Just suck his cock, Captain. We all know you want to."

Somehow that made it easier. I was already out.

Every other man here had sucked his cock... and probably been ass fucked... both Gary and Wayne for sure... so I wasn't any different. They too understood what I was feeling... craving... how I couldn't possibly say no to Joe just like they obviously hadn't either.

So, pushing my dignity and pride aside, I slowly lowered myself to my knees and quietly asked, "May I suck your cock, Joe?"

"In front of your men?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Yes, what, Captain?" Joe questioned, even as Jeff kept sucking on the cock I wanted to have in my mouth.

"Yes, I want to suck your cock and swallow your load in front of my men," I admitted, shame cast aside as my lust now controlled everything.

"Jeff are you willing to give the load to Captain?" Joe asked.

Jeff sucked for a few more seconds before he sat up and said, "Sure, I want to watch Captain join us," as he moved his mouth away and politely pointed Joe's dick towards me.

I could feel my face burning, yet I moved toward Joe's cock, stroked it with my left hand and took it in my mouth... even with Jeff's saliva dripping off it.

"There you go, Captain Cock Sucker," he groaned, "show your men you're just like them. A white cock sucker who will do anything for nigger dick, and a good captain will do anything his men are expected to do."

Wayne urged me, "Faster, Captain."

I then felt a hand on my head pushing me down and Jeff ordered, as the massive dick somehow filled my mouth completely, "Take it all, Captain," Jeff ordered, repeatedly forcing my head down on Joe's ebony weapon... I gagged, and gagged and gagged... each time he let me lift my head up slightly to breathe, and then he pushed my head back down all the way on the massive sword.

I couldn't believe my men were joining in on my utter humiliation. Yet somehow it enhanced my submission... my cock rock hard in my pants.

After four or five times of this monster of a cock forced roughly all the way in my mouth, Jeff let go and Joe ordered, "Now suck it like the cum hungry slut you are."

I didn't hesitate again, no longer caring about my position of authority, but only the opportunity to earn the full load of Joe's cum I had been craving for days.

I began bobbing as the truck slowed down and came to a stop. I eagerly took the entire black sausage down my throat under my own power. I learned that my eagerness overcame the gag reflex and empowered me to do this.

"Come join us, Gary," Joe called over his shoulder.

I kept bobbing for a little while longer before Joe declared, "Faggots, let's give our cock sucking Captain a four cock fire hose salute."

I had no idea what that meant as I kept sucking... although I did hear zippers.

"Captain, are you ready for my cum?" Joe asked, as he stood up, his cock slipping out of my mouth.

"Yes, sir," I replied, not even realizing how I was now addressing him until the words were out in the open for all to hear, as I glanced around and saw my other men were all stroking cocks that were aimed at me. I wanted to protest, yet I also wanted his cum. So I watched from my knees as Joe stroked his cock right in front of my face.

"Here's the first of four," Joe grunted a minute later as his cum exploded all over my face from my forehead to my chin, some hitting my wide open mouth... with the power and force of a fire hose... although the cum was incredibly warm.

I swallowed the small sample that landed on my tongue, enjoying the gooey cum as it slid down my throat... wishing there was more.

Suddenly I felt my head grabbed and my body turned, and in seconds a second load was splattering on my wet face. "Take it all, Captain," Wayne grunted.

"Oh yeah, Captain, take mine too," Jeff added, shoving his cock in my mouth as he began face fucking me... but only for a few humiliating strokes before he pulled out and I received my third load in a bit over a minute ... the warm cum bath feeling strangely natural even as I wanted more.

I heard myself asking, my eyes closed and coated in cum, "Where's Gary's cock?"

"We have ourselves a real cum hungry slut," Jeff chuckled, as I felt a new cock sliding into my mouth.

I hungrily bobbed on it, hoping I'd be allowed to swallow a load, in such a state of lust that whose cock it was, or even its colour, didn't matter... only sucking and serving did.

I bobbed for a couple of minutes before he pulled out, and I opened my mouth hoping to catch as much as I could.

Unfortunately, again I caught very little, as his cum sprayed directly between my eyes.

Once done, Joe said, "Guys clean up everything. I have one more gift for our Captain."

"Yes, sir," all three agreed.

Joe asked, "Ready to take it in the ass, Captain?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"All my white faggots must be two hole cum buckets," he said, as he pulled me up off my knees.

"I'm not sure I could handle that," I admitted.

"Oh, it will hurt," he agreed, as he handed me my clothes. "But like your fellow white faggots, you will be begging for it in the end... literally."

I wiped the abundance of cum off my face as I said, "I can't believe I just did that in front of my men."

He answered, "They've all sucked my cock and taken it in the ass, so they're not in a position to judge."

"How?" I asked, still wiping cum off of my face.

"Same as you," he shrugged, as I finally opened my eyes. "Natural hierarchy and lust."

"But I'm the leader," I pointed out.

"True, but when we're not in training or putting out a fire, you're all equal faggots," he explained. "Now strip off your pants."

"Here?"

"Sure," he said, "what better place to quell your lust for black cock with my black hose?"

I shook my head, even as I pulled my pants down, deciding that I did want to feel what it was like to get fucked.

"You have a tight ass, Captain," he said, watching me.

"Uh, thanks," I said, as I was about to let a much younger, smaller physically, black man sodomize me right next to the fire truck.

"Get down on all fours," he ordered.

I did.

Then I heard a water hose turn on. I turned around and watched in bafflement as he then moved close to me and began spraying my ass.

I yelped, the water colder than I imagined.

Then he moved it right to my asshole and I felt massive water pressure shooting inside me.

It felt so weird.

It made my hard cock flinch.

It made me moan.

Joe explained, "Just making sure your cunt is nice and clean."

I didn't say anything as I really had no idea what to say... instead I enjoyed the strange, surreal feeling of water spraying inside me.

After a moment someone turned off the firehose and Joe set it down, as I felt this unconventional enema leaking out of my ass.

As he knelt behind me he said, stroking his still hard cock, "Besides cleaning your cunt, it gapes it for me."

"Okay," I said, having no idea what he meant, and ready for the pain I assumed was about to consume me as he positioned his huge dick at my inviting ass. And although I was terrified to be fucked by his huge cock, I was also equally intrigued. I had wanted to suck his cock... and I had considered getting fucked... especially by his monster... but now I was not only considering it, I was about to be sodomized for real.

"Did you imagine you'd be a bottom when today started?" he asked, moving behind me.

"No," I admitted.

"But you want to, don't you?" he asked, as he rubbed his cock up and down my ass cheeks... which somehow teased me.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Yes, what?" he asked, as his cock poked my anal entrance.

God, I wanted his cock in me.

I replied, even as I moved my ass back to push his dick inside me, moaning and wincing at the same time as his cock slid inside my ass, "Ooooh yes, I want your... oooh... big black cock all the way up my ass."

"Wow, I've never had a virgin do this before," he chuckled, as he just remained steady while I continued moving backwards to take more of his cock in my ass.

Did it burn?

Yes.

Did I feel my ass tearing apart?

Yes.

Was it turning me on?

Fuck, yes!

Conflicting emotions swarmed through me... pleasure and pain... sexual confusion... shame and hunger.

"Oh yeah, Captain, you're almost taking it all," he groaned.

"So full," I whimpered, as I kept pressing back, his cock seeming never to end and my ass apparently a bottomless vessel.

"Two more inches," he declared, which seemed utterly impossible... yet I soldiered on... determined to make the impossible become possible.

Slowly, I took it all.

My body warmed.

My body burned.

My body ached... with pain... with lust... with need....

'Wow, you took it all," he said amazed. "No one ever takes it all at first."

I didn't say anything. I just knelt there on my hands and knees with a massive cock deep in my ass. My head light and suddenly wanting more, as I began to slowly ride his cock.

"You're easily the most eager straight faggot I've ever turned," he said, amused as he enjoyed me doing all the work.

"Oh God," I groaned, as I slowly fucked myself.

"Oh yeah, Captain, I think we've found your true calling," he chuckled, after a minute or two of my riding him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I groaned, the pain still lingering... but the pleasure increasing and my cock rock hard, slowly swaying unfettered underneath my belly.

"My turn," he said, a moment later, as he put his hands on my hips and he took control. He then began fucking me... hard.

"Fuck!" I screamed, a new sharp pain hitting me, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be fucked. Pounded. Used like a cock slut.