Large Lifestyle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers

Carol glanced back down at the big cock and noticed a lone drop of cum oozing from the little slit. She got down on the floor with Rick and kissed the head of his penis again, taking the last couple drops of sperm off his member. Then she sat up and looked at him, he looked exhausted. She didn't fondle him anymore, just held onto his semi-hard penis. She didn't want to let go.

"Rick, that was uhm... well, I really enjoyed doing that." Carol wrapped her arms around Rick and set her head down on his shoulder. She felt the heat coming off of his body.

"That was amazing," he signed. "I think... I think that might have been the best blow job I've ever had. Have you ever... done that before?"

Carol giggled, "What, given a guy a blow job? Of course."

"No, I mean uh... when you let me fuck your mouth, straddle you," Rick said.

"Oh, that. No. That was a first for me. I wanted you to come so bad and I figured it would be uh... more exciting if you had a little more control."

"I've never done that before either and that was, well... I think you felt the results."

Carol thought back to the hot ropes of cum that had filled her mouth. "Yea I felt it, that's for sure. You came so hard. I loved it. Loved everything about it."

They sat in silence for a minute or two, both catching their breaths again. Carol reached a hand down to her crotch and felt how wet she was. Rick's big dick in her mouth had really turned her on.

"So........... any chance I can get you to give it to me more?" Carol said, lasciviously smiling at Rick.

He breathed out heavily, "whew... I'm gonna need a little time. You worked me over pretty damn good."

"That's ok, I understand. I've got a nice, big, comfy bed we can spend some time in..." Carol got up, turned off the TV and turned out some of the lights. Without saying anything she got into the huge bed and underneath the covers. Rick joined her, not bothering with any clothes either. Carol wrapped her body around him and put her head on his chest, moving one had down to hold onto his dick. She loved feeling it in her hand.

To be continued...

Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers
12