Large Lifestyle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers

Rich and Carol held hands as they entered the restaurant. Getting a booth they sat down next to each other and held hands more as they looked over the menu and ordered. They both felt the pressing burden of needing to discuss Carol's impending departure.

When their meal arrived, Rick decided he would break the ice and get the issue out in the open. "So... When are you going back to school?"

Carol sighed, took a bite of her omelet and looked sad. "I have a flight back tomorrow at 10 am. It sucks, but I need to keep working and studying. I'm taking classes through the summer because I'm trying to finish a year early."

"Well, I think its great that you're doing that. It just makes whats happening with us difficult," Rick said. Rick squeezed her leg next to him and continued. "I'll be working through the summer, but I won't be going to school. Maybe I could come visit you?"

He said it as a question because Rick didn't have any idea what her social situation was at school. Maybe she was too busy, maybe she didn't want him flying in and taking over whatever social free time she might be able to squeeze in this summer. Maybe she had a pseudo boyfriend she hadn't told him about yet.

Carol's eyes lit up a little at the the thought of him visiting, "Do you think you could. I'll be busy with school, but I'm not taking a full load of classes during the summer so I shouldn't be too busy."

"I think that would be great."

Carol looked down as a thought occurred to her, "Well, its just uh..."

"Just what?"

Carol took a deep breath. No point in keeping anything bottled inside, not after the weekend they had together so far. "Well, OK. Say we make plans for you to fly in sometime. But, you're working, I'm working and taking some classes. Maybe it takes a month or two or three, maybe more for us to nail down a good week or weekend."

Carol paused and Rick waited for her to continue.

"Its just, you know, it could take a while. And I'd hate for you to maybe miss out on a relationship here if one were to present itself in the meantime."

Rick laughed a little and said, "Are you saying you have a boyfriend back at college?"

"No no, nothing like that. But, what if in the meantime you or I meet some really cool person. I'd hate for you to miss out on the chance to be with someone special because you'd feel like you were waiting for me. Weekend trip or no, we might be apart for a long time to come."

Rick understood. "I think we have something really special here, but I understand what you're saying. We're adults and we were friends first. I would hate for you to miss something with a guy who will be around much, much more often then me. Like I said, I think we have something special right now. But if it IS special, we'll know more soon. Right now we're so wrapped up in ourselves and how great everything's been-"

At that moment, Carol reached under the table and put her hand over Rick's crotch and gave it a little squeeze...

"- see, that's what I mean. It has been really great. But if its truly great, then in a month or two from now, we'll be able to rekindle it. The possibility of you going on a date with some other guy is a little worrisome right now, but I think I can handle it. If we're meant to last, it'll work out."

Carol smiled and finished eating, "So its OK if I go date a bunch of guys over the summer then...?"

"Yea sure, just don't tell me the gory details," Rick said. They finished eating and talked about what they should do with the rest of the day. While Rick was trying to pay the bill, Carol's mother called and she stepped outside to answer.

"Hi mom," she said simply.

"Hey. Soooo... are you going back to your hotel tonight before your flight?"

"Yes I think I'll spend the night there and pack up all my stuff. I was thinking of getting up early and coming over and eating breakfast with you before I left."

"That would be nice. Sorry I didn't see you this morning."

Carol bit her lip. "Yea... I know were were loud, I'm sorry."

Joanne laughed a little. "This morning... last night."

Carol's mind raced back to how loud they had been during the incredible sex, "Geez I'm sorry."

"It's OK. Have fun. Call me tomorrow morning." As her mother signed off Carol noticed her cheeks were hot. She had been so embarrassed as she spoke to her mother, remembering and confronting for the first time all the things her mother must have heard. Carol remembered screaming "Fuck me I'm cumming again!" and knew her mother must have heard it all.

It was clear to Carol that she and Rick needed some privacy before she left for school. The world wouldn't end just because her mother heard her fucking, but they didn't need to repeat that, and Carol definitely wanted to get fucked again.

Rick came outside and caught her giggling to herself. He asked what was up and Carol explained the conversation with her mother and reminded him how loud they had been at times. Then she gave him a big smack on the ass and said she wanted some more tonight.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go to the movies tonight?" Rick glanced at Carol for approval of that idea. "But I really need a shower and maybe a change of clothes."

"Lets go back to my hotel, we can take a shower there if you'd like."

"We?" Rick's mind started to work as they left for Carol's hotel.

When they arrived inside the room Rick patted Carol's butt and immediately took off his clothes while standing in front of the couch. He took his time take off his boxers and made sure Carol saw he was fully aroused. Then he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. After waiting for it to get hot he stepped inside.

As Carol heard the shower running and thought about how delicious Rick's dick had looked, she considered not following him in. It would serve him right for trying to tease her like that. But, in the end she decided they didn't have a lot of time for games like that. Carol brushed out her hair, took off her clothes and walked towards the bathroom. On second thought she went back and put her bra on. Why, she didn't know exactly, but she thought it would be sexy to wear the white undergarment into the shower for a few minutes.

The shower was large and enclosed on all sides by glass and the door. All of the glass was already fogged up as was the mirror in the bathroom. Carol opened the door and saw Rick with his back to her, facing the shower head. Glancing between his legs she could see his large penis hanging low, still heaving engorged. Carol stepped inside and gently wrapped her arms around Rick, pulling herself close to him. The hot water cascaded down Rick's head and all over both of their bodies.

Carol held him. She reached behind her and tore off her bra and tossed it outside the shower. She had wanted to try and give Rick a thrill with it, but now all she cared about was having her flesh pressed up again him. She put her head against his back and felt his body move as he breathed, smiling as she felt the warmth of the shower and their bodies.

After a few minutes she reached down and began fondling his dick. Rick moaned and laughed, turning around to hug her and give her a kiss on the mouth.

In the shower Rick washed Carol carefully, attentively, gently. Under steaming hot water, he soaped up her hands and rubbed it over every part of her. He washed and conditioned her hair, pressing his body against her as much as he could. Carol loved feeling his hard penis against her stomach as Rick ran his fingers through her hair.

Occasionally Carol reached down and ran her fingers over his dick, jerking it off a little and grabbing his solid butt. When it was finally her turn she gave Rick the same loving shower he had given her, caressing his body as she moved all the way down to his feet. Rick rinsed off with Carol still sitting on the floor of the shower. She gently got down on her knees and stared at his rock solid manhood. As usual it appeared huge. She kissed the head of his penis and then put her lips around it, thrilled to hear Rick moan out loud.

Carols eyes went wide as Rick plunged his dick deep into her mouth. Carol braced herself with both hands against his legs and let him have his way with her. He plunged strong and fast into her mouth, fucking it like he was fucking her pussy. Using her lips and mouth for his pleasure. Carol loved it. She moaned loudly to give her approval and spanked his ass to encourage him. One hand traveled down her body and explored her own region. As soon as her hand moved her lips she flinched, she had been extremely aroused by sucking Rick's dick and the shower.

She pulled her mouth away from Rick's large, hot organ and stood up. She pressed her back against the shower and spread her legs apart. "Please take me."

That's all Rick needed to hear. He moved close to Carol and picked her right leg up, bracing it against the glass corner of the shower and holding it there with his arm. Her exposed body was open to him now and he wasted no time putting his cock back into Carol's willing body. Carol wrapped one arm around his neck and the other around his shoulder. She involuntarily slapped his shoulder as Rick rammed his solid dick deep into her body and shouted out loud.

Rick only took a few moments to get back into the rhythm he'd been in when he was fucking her mouth, plunging in hard and deep with every thrust. Each time he stayed in her for a few seconds, grinding hard against her body and listening to Carol moan.

"God Carol, you feel so good." Hearing Rick say that, she smiled and felt like she was going to cum already. She decided to let it happen and not say anything. What he was doing felt so perfect she didn't want to say she was going to cum and then have him change what he was doing. Everything was right just the way it was for her, at this moment. The speed, the depth, and the way his grunts sounded in her ear as he used her body.

When it hit her Carol screamed and then kissed him deeply, mashing her mouth onto his. Her arms wrapped around him tighter and she felt her insides clamp down on his dick harder, milking his penis as he continued fucking her. His hands grabbed her nipples and twisted a little, sending another wave crashing through her brain as she cried out. Her body was begging him to cum deep inside her, but he wasn't ready yet.

"Oh god, oh god, oh ah... fuck," she moaned, still cuming all over his dick. Her cheeks flushed and her orgasm made her feel overwhelmingly hot, especially with the warm shower water flowing over her as Rick continued to push his dick inside her, over and over. Carol reached one hand down to his legs and found his dick, grabbing onto the base of it and feeling how wide he was as he continued to have his way with her. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she came back down to Earth. Quietly, she asked him to stop and she maneuvered his organ out of her.

"Sorry, sorry, I just need a minute," she was out of breath and feeling overheated. Carol kept her hand on his long cock, stroking it up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. As always, it felt great in her hand and she marveled how, even with two hands she couldn't hold all of it. Her hands could barely wrap around its thickness.

"Lets get out of the shower, I'm feeling kinda hot," Carol turned off the water and opened the glass door, grabbing two towels. She already felt better being out of the suddenly stifling enclosure and the hot water.

Carol walked over to the sink and counter and began brushing her hair out. She felt Rick walk up behind her and push close to her, feeling his dicks length on her back. When she was done brushing her hair she looked at Rick in the mirror and smiled. Suddenly, Rick grabbed her around the waste and her left leg and forced it open. Carol howled in surprise and pleasure as Rick jammed his hard dick into her body again.

"Oh my god," Carol reflexively bent over and grabbed the counter for support as the thick penis inside her shoved deeper in this new position. Again, Carol felt her body being used and she loved it. She felt dominated, like she wasn't in control of her own body as Rick took control of her. Carol saw in the mirror how much pleasure Rick was feeling, and that made her feel powerful. Her body was what made Rick feel this good, proven by his loud grunts as he quickened his pace inside her.

"God damn!" she yelled as he got particularly deep. "Not so hard okay baby? You're getting in me so deep." On one hand she liked the pain, but on the other he had gotten too far inside her. She wouldn't be able to take it if he continued. Rick adjusted a little and she felt his next few strokes were a little shallower. Perfect.

She looked at herself in the mirror, saw her boobs bouncing and swinging back and forth, saw her chest and face flushed again, saw Rick's body moving back and forth. It was very erotic. She felt a shock go through her as Rick grabbed her ass. Carol thought she might be able to cum again.

Rick said, "I'm gonna spank you when I cum." Carol wanted it now, she wanted his cum right then, wanted to feel his hands slapping her butt as he shot hot semen into her. "God yes Rick, cum in me please!" His pace quickened again and she started involuntarily whining, crying out from the pleasure building up inside her.

Carol reached between her legs and grabbed his balls with one hand. She cupped them, she pulled them, she moved her fingers over them and felt his dick bulge inside her. Rick cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure and she knew he was close.

"Oh my god baby, fuck! Give it to me!" She cried, she saw herself in the mirror as tears streamed down her face. Rick was back to going too deep inside her, but she didn't care right now. Carol was going to cum again and she wanted to feel Rick's orgasm. "Take my body baby, fuck fuck, take it!"

Carol's fingers moved to her clit and begin furiously rubbing it as she screamed. Carol came again as she heard Rick groan her name loudly. She slammed one hand down on the counter as her body erupted. Seeing herself in the mirror she is shocked to see the wild look in her eyes as she rides her orgasm to completion. She looked like an animal in heat.

She watches Rick and simultaneously sees him cum as his face contorts and his voice cries out, while also feeling his penis push deeper inside her and unload his large burst. She imagines her body gobbling up his cum, craving every drop. Carol's voice cries out again as another wave of orgasm rushes through her, spurred on by the hot semen coating the walls inside her body. Jet after jet of cum shoot deep inside her and her knees buckle.

Still straining through his own orgasm, Rick grabs her torso and holds her up. Each of his few final thrusts are deep and are accompanied by hot cum pumping into her body. Carol moans as Rick fills her up and his juices leak down her legs. When he finally finished he pulled out of her and gently lowered her to the ground so Carol could rest on her knees.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," Rick says. Breathless and dazed, Carol responds, "No, no... It was incredible. I was just spent by the end." Breathing in deep and trying to catch her breath she continued: "God that was incredible."

"I agree. It was amazing, god your body felt so good. I wanted to just keep going and going." Carol reached out and touched his still semi-hard dick.

"You came really hard inside me," Carol said, finally starting to catch her breath. "You just kept going and going."

"Sorry." Carol stood up and kissed Rick. "No that's ok. I loved it. I wanted more."

Rick smiled and said, "Maybe we should go lay down and rest for a while. See where the night takes us. What time is your flight again?"

To be continued....... (maybe)

Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers
12