Large Uncle Pete

Story Info
My uncle teaches me about sex then takes my virginity.
6.8k words
4.52
233.7k
253
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,118 Followers

When it came to sex, I was a late bloomer. I had just turned 18 and still hadn't so much as touched as boy's penis. Of course I knew what sex was but I was naïve to most all the details. I believe the fact that my parents were very protective of me and paid a large amount of money over the years for me to attend one of the finest private schools in southern California, contributed to that greatly. I know is sounds cliché but yes it was an all-girls school and we did have to wear uniforms even though they were a little more liberal than what you see on television.

My sex education did not take place at school but at home. It started when my Uncle Pete separated from my Aunt Susan. They hadn't got along for at least 6 months before he finally left. He was a business man and could easily afford a hotel but my mom insisted he was going to stay with us for a little while until he got on his feet. We had a bedroom in our basement that we used as a guest room and my mom had prepared it for him to stay.

Now let me describe my Uncle Pete in two words and those words would be large and hairy. He is 6'8 and at that time, weighed about 275 pounds. He was a division one football player in the 1990s and even though he had put on a little extra weight, he was still an attractive, mountain of a man. When I tell you that my uncle was hairy, I don't mean like disgusting hairy. He had real thick wavy hair and for a guy in his mid-thirties, he hadn't lost any of it. Uncle Pete also had a real thick, neatly trimmed beard which he wore short to his face and his thick kinky curly hair covered his chest, stomach, and legs.

My mom had texted me and told me to take extra pillows down to his room when I got home from school. I gathered the pillows up from the hall closet and bobbed my way down the stairs to where my uncle was staying. As I approached the door, it was slightly open and I could see the light flickering inside. I thought there was something going on with the lamp.

As I got closer to the door and stepped inside, there sat Uncle Pete, leaning back on the edge of the bed with his dress shirt and tie still on with no pants. He was stroking his cock really fast and because the lamp sat on the table behind him, the light seemed like it was flickering. He was groaning as his hand moved up and down. I was embarrassed and didn't really know how to respond except a muffled, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know..." and then I ran out.

I went to my room unsure of how to react or what I would say when I saw him again. Uncle Pete came to my room soon after with his pants back on. He knocked and asked, "Britt, can I come in? I want to talk to you."

I told him to come in and he began to explain to me, "I'm so sorry. I thought everyone was gone. I should have been more respectful than that."

I was curious when I asked, "Do you do that a lot?"

"Well to be honest, your Aunt Susan and I haven't had any relations in a long time so the only time I get any sex is if it do it to myself," he informed me.

I responded sincerely surprised, "I didn't know older guys did that. I thought only guys my age did it."

My uncle laughed, "No, us old guys need it too. I'm just sorry you had to walk in on me like that. I hope you're not mad."

Uncle Pete left my room and when my parents came home, we all sat down to dinner like nothing had happened. I couldn't help but look at Uncle Pete a little differently. That night when I went to bed, I was strangely aroused from what I had witnessed earlier. Just thinking about him beating his meat, combined with him thinking nobody was watching, made me wet. I slipped a finger inside my panties while lying there in the dark. I closed my eyes visualizing him stroking his hard cock while I continued to shallowly finger myself, careful not to tear my hymen as I had done many times before. I would dart my finger in, then pull out and lick it, and rub my clit back and forth. This caused me to cum twice and I felt so naughty because I was actually fantasizing about my large uncle.

A couple of days had went by and I still couldn't get Uncle Pete out of my mind. I had a gymnastics meet on that Saturday, so when the bus had finally gotten us home, Mom and Dad, who were at the meet, had already went out to dinner. My uncle was mowing the yard. I left my dirty blonde hair up, because it was already French braided to my head, and even though I had glitter all over me, I was just too tired to shower. I did want to get comfortable so I put on my sweats, hoodie, and my white ankle socks because our house was usually kept cool by the air conditioner.

I was curled up on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal when Uncle Pete ducked through the doorway as he entered the house. He was sweaty, grass covered and was drinking a glass of water when he said, "Hey Britt. How did the meet go?"

I told him it went fine and we talked a little more when he said, "Listen, I wanted to apologize for the other day again. I didn't know you were home and you had to walk in and see me going to town on myself. Like I said, your aunt and I had not got along for a while and it had been years since we've had sex so I have to do that from time to time."

I asked, "Well how long has it been since you've last done that to yourself?"

Uncle Pete chuckled, "You don't even want to know. Probably a few weeks at least."

"So what happens when guys go that long and don't do anything?" I asked genuinely curious.

He laughed again, "We get backed up and cranky. That's why we need to jack off and get it out of us."

"Well at least you got do get it out of you the other day after I left," I responded trying to make him feel better.

"No, I never got to finish. After you walked in, I felt so bad, that I just stopped," he said deflated. Uncle Pete then added, "You have really blossomed into a beautiful girl. I bet you got boyfriends all over the place and I bet they don't have to go through this like I do. When I was your age, I was screwing everything that moved."

I paused then said reluctantly, "No. I'm still... a... virgin and I haven't done anything yet and now I'm a little scared that I won't know what to do or do it right. I do have a boyfriend now and he is really getting anxious to have sex and I keep putting him off."

"I'm sorry again. When the time is right, you will have fun exploring and doing everything," Uncle Pete assured.

I was real shy to say but still excited about the catching him, I then just blurted, "Do you want to show me some things or at least let me watch you do it?"

His jaw dropped and at first was against the idea, "I don't think that is a good idea. You are my niece and I was there when you were born, for Christ sakes."

"Nobody will have to know. I won't tell a soul," I assured him now.

He muttered to himself about how it would "be so wrong" and no "he can't" before he rationalized, "It has been a long time and I am horny as hell. Maybe we can help each other out. I tell you what, I'm gonna take a shower and you can meet me in my bedroom in 15 minutes."

I agreed and got butterflies in my stomach, partly from nervousness and partly from excitement. I wasn't sure what was going to happened but I knew I was ready to learn. Fifteen minutes had went by and I knocked on his door. He told me to enter and when I opened the door, he was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard with his hair wet and slowly stroking his cock. Besides his cock, the two things that stood out the most were his barrel chest which was covered in thick, short, kinky, curly hair and his size 18 feet sticking straight up.

Uncle Pete already had a good rhythm going as his hand moved up and down. He directed me, "Come on over here Britt. I want you to sit down right here in front of me and watch."

When I sat down, he stopped jerking it and put both hands to his sides on the bed giving me a great view of his cock. That is when I noticed how thick it was. It was laying on his stomach past his belly button and was as big around as my wrist! It also had a huge thick protruding vein that ran up underneath it all the way to his head.

"Wow! It looks really big. How big is it?" I asked in amazement.

"It's about 8 ½ inches," he answered proudly.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It just had so much girth and was so hard. It was the first penis I had seen in real life. I really wanted to touch it but I was too shy to ask.

He put his hand back on the shaft and started to stroke it again while I watched him completely mesmerized. That is when I noticed his head would disappear every time he slid his hand upward. I was confused when I asked, "Why does the head disappear like that. Does that happen to all guys?"

Uncle Pete's eyebrows showed me that he was the one now confused, then it dawned on him, "Oh, that. I'm uncircumcised, so I have this extra skin around it. It's called foreskin," as he demonstrated sliding it up real slow until the head disappeared once again. He added, "It depends on the family's religion and background whether they have it cut off at birth."

I had obviously heard of circumcision and foreskin but I had no idea what that all meant and now I did. Uncle Pete spread his legs further apart and started jacking himself again. His eyes were glued to me as he sped up his pace. I watched his hand go up and down on his fat cock and I was getting moist in my pussy. He was pointing it straight up with his elbow outward.

"Take your shirt off Britt. Let me see your boobs in your bra," Uncle Pete requested.

I pulled my hoodie off over my head when he then directed, "Now squeeze your boobs together."

I squeezed them together like I was wearing a pushup bra, showing a huge amount of cleavage and asked, "Like this?"

"Oh yea, baby. Just like that. Get ready Britt. Almost there...yes...almost...augghhh!" grunted Uncle Pete as he continued to concentrate on my breasts.

Like a shot, a big glob of cum flew from the hole and landed on his hairy chest. He continued to groan and each time he stroked his cock another wad of sperm would spurt out and land on his stomach and pubic hair. His face was contorted the entire time as he jerked out the remaining mess all over himself. The last amount just kind of oozed out and slid down the side of his shaft and overtop the back of his hand. Uncle Pete was now breathing hard as he held still.

It was so hot seeing all this thick cum sticking to his body hairs and hand. There were a few puddles of cum that were so thick, it looked like somebody had thrown some raw oysters on him.

I crinkled my nose with fascination and had questions when I asked him, "You're cum is so thick. Is there always that much? Is everybody's like that?"

Uncle Pete was starting to get his composure again when he responded, "I can't speak for others but mine is usually real thick like this, especially if I haven't ejaculated in a long time. Also when your aunt and I first married, we saw a fertility specialist and I was diagnosed with a high sperm count which might have something to do with it but I'm not sure."

Uncle Pete was being truthful because he had 5 children and that was proof enough his cum was very potent. He asked me to get him a wash cloth so he could clean himself off. It took several minutes as he picked the clumpy slime from his hairs. It was nasty and erotic at the same time.

I put my hoodie back on and went to my room and masturbated to the visual of my uncle blowing his huge load all over himself. The next morning was Sunday and I awoke to my cell phone buzzing. It was Uncle Pete telling me to come down to his room. When I went in, he told me to lock the door as he laid there with his huge feet and calves sticking out from under the blanket and his barrel chest sticking out over the top of it with a huge tent poking up inside the blanket. He grabbed the covering and whipped it off quickly, exposing his large fat cock pointing toward the ceiling.

"You see what you do to me. I have thought about you all night, girl. I was hoping today, you can take care of it for me," Uncle Pete urged.

I asked, "You want to watch me again while you jack off?"

"No hon, I want you to do it today. I am so hard and I think you can get the practice you're gonna need by doing it for me" he answered. He then patted the bed beside him and encouraged me, "Come sit Britt and you can do it from right here beside me."

I was nervous but excited. I wanted to touch his dick. I hadn't touched one and was now ready and anxious. I sat down beside my uncle and while we were side by side, I reached down and took hold of his hard on. I couldn't believe how thick it was and even though it was rock hard, it felt like an oversized sausage. My small hand only fit about half way around it. I moved my hand up and down, stroking his cock, hoping he was pleased.

"Like this?" I asked.

He squinted he eyes in pleasure then directed me, "Grip it a little tighter." I squeezed tighter, then he said, "A little more. I like it real tight." I squeezed really tight and he approved, "Yea girl, just like that. That's perfect."

I was gripping so tight, his foreskin was sliding up and down over the head. Uncle Pete leaned back and was enjoying my hand job when he ordered me, "Go faster."

I sped up my stroking and asked, "Does it feel good?"

"Oh yea it does. Keep going. I'm gettin close...just like that...Ooooo, yea...keep going...keep going," he pointed and continued, "Suck my nipple. Suck it!"

I never stopped pumping his cock as I leaned in and wrapped my lips around his hard nipple. I sucked it like a baby does a bottle hoping it was how he liked it."

My mouth was making that sucking sound when Uncle Pete groaned out loud, "Auuggghhh. I'm cummin! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

I pulled my mouth of his nipple just in time to see him shoot his cum up all over his chest and stomach. I kept stroking until the squirting had stopped. I couldn't believe how much there was again just after shooting a large amount the day before. I commented to Uncle Pete, "Oh my god. You were right. I can't believe how much and how thick it is again when you just came yesterday."

"I told ya. Your Uncle Pete can't get enough. When I was your age, I used to cum three times a day. It just feels so good and help relaxes me," he informed me in third person.

Nothing happened the next day but the day after that, he texted me and told me that he needed to speak with me. I went in his room about 11:30 after my parents were in bed. He had me jack him off again while sitting on the bed sucking his nipples. We actually did that about two or three more evenings but I can't remember for sure. I do remember I used lotion to jerk it the last time and sure enough, Uncle Pete came a large amount each time.

On that next Saturday, Uncle Pete texted me and this time came to my room. It was late afternoon and my parents were out of the house. He was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. He greeted me with a smile, "Hey sweetie. I'm so horny right now. Let's do it a little different today. Do you know what a prostate gland is?"

I was in health class but I was clueless when I answered, "No, not really. I've heard of it though."

"Well it's a gland inside a man's anus. It helps with peeing and cumming and it feels good when it is stimulated, kinda like inside a girl. I want you to massage that while we are doing it today. I'll show you what I want."

I was curious and if he thought it would make his orgasm feel even better, I wanted to do it for him. He directed me to sit on my bed. I was wearing a pair of shorts, and a tank top, with bare feet. I was sitting and leaning against my head board with my legs together, straight out in front of me. Uncle Pete dropped his towel and his half hard cock just dangled there between his legs. He got on his knees overtop me, straddling my legs, facing away from me. He backed up and because he is so tall, his large butt was almost against my chest.

Before he gave another direction, he took hold of my feet that were now directly under him and commented, "Dang Britt, I never realized you had such cute feet. They are really adorable. I love the glitter purple toe nail polish." Then he urged me, "Lick your finger and stick in me. Don't worry, it won't hurt me."

I licked my first finger and cautiously slipped it into his asshole before he corrected me, "No, use your middle finger so it will go in deeper."

I pulled out that finger and licked my middle finger and inserted it with my palms down and buried it in his rectum until the back of my surrounding knuckles were pressed up against his cheeks.

"Yea, girl. Just like that. Now move it in and out," he encouraged.

I thrusted my finger in and out while Uncle Pete groaned in pleasure. He was jerking himself while I did this. His ass was tight and warm and it made me think of what a pussy might feel like. He ordered me to go quicker and when I did, he moved his ass back and forth to meet my finger every time I plunged it back in. He became more vocal before he bent down and put my toes in his mouth. He was mumbling faster while he sucked my toes like he was now the infant. His movement became erratic, he raised up and as he bellowed, he jerked his shooting cum all over my legs and feet. I couldn't see it but I could feel the warmth plopping down on my skin. My finger was pushed in his butt as far as I could get it and with each ejaculation I could feel his rectum muscles contract around it. I got this tingly feeling inside my vagina and I believe this is when I developed my love for anal sex.

When Uncle Pete was finished, I pulled my finger out of his asshole and he complimented me for doing a good job and for making him cum so hard. When he left my room, I had a huge mess all over my legs and feet, not to mention some of it landed on my pillow case and sheets. It took me a little while to wipe it up with tissues. It also made me curious about tasting it. At that time, I wasn't even sure you could eat it or if it was harmful.

The next day, he was sitting on the edge of his bed when I fingered his ass with one hand and jerked him off with the other. He came rather quickly. As I looked at all the cum that was on the back of my hand, I asked, "Is it ok to eat it? Will it hurt you?"

"No. Actually, some say it has protein in it. Of course your Aunt Susan wouldn't do it but I had girlfriends when I was young who said it was a little salty but tasted pretty good. I tell you what, I have a business trip out of the country and leave in the morning. I will be gone for 10 days and when I get back, I will have you eat it and you can decide," said Uncle Pete.

That sounded good to me and the days seem to go by very slowly. Finally the day arrived when my mom picked Uncle Pete up at the airport. He texted me and told me that he couldn't wait to see me and that he had saved something for me. I chuckled because I knew what he was referring to. That evening, I was nervous but ready.

I crept to his room like usual and he told me as he chuckled jokingly, "You are a sight for sore eyes. I'm about to bust. I was so exhausted, and I didn't have a minute where I wasn't working or sleeping so I never jacked off once. If I don't cum soon, I'm gonna hurt someone. "

I giggled and we assumed our position. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. I took hold of his hard thick cock with both hands and stroked it. He kept both hands on the bed and slightly leaned back to give me room to work. I was squatting but I was too short to be on my knees. As his foreskin slid up and down, my excitement got even stronger. He built up very quickly. It wasn't long at all before he was warning me and my hands smacked up and down on his rod.

"Yea, baby, just like that. Oh, I'm so hard. Get ready baby. I'm about to blow. Are you gonna be a good girl and eat it for your Uncle Pete? I want you to eat it all," he coaxed.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,118 Followers
12