Larger Than Life

Story Info
A young man fulfills all his carnal fantasy with a stranger.
2.6k words
3.97
41k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

It was another summer vacation and I was bored to the teeth. I had earlier planned to go on a trip to Manali (a beautiful scenic hill station in Northern India) with college pals, but I had to cancel it since one of my cousin was making a visit to Bombay. After my cousin had left back for Nasik (a major Industrial city near Bombay) I was left alone and hence I decided to make a trip to Goa. When I arrived in Panjim, I tried to pinch money by eating cheaply and staying in the cheapest accommodation I could find. Since I was alone, managing my own budget was not much of a problem; yet, by the end of the third week in Goa I was broke.

The last leg of my holiday was on the famous Anjuna beach. I had difficulty finding a decent place - for as an Indian you are more alien to this part of Goa than any foreigner. Having failed to find a place for myself I had decided to call my trip off and head back for sweet home. However as I sat in a cheap tavern by the beach with my sack and belonging I discovered that many Scandinavian tourists populated Anjuna. I found that the girls were generous and it wasn't too difficult to chat them up, but the only hitch was that I was an alien to that friendly atmosphere. However, little did I know that I was In for a surprise and my plans to return back to Bombay would be postponed for a few days more.

It all happened at the table of that cheap tavern as I was stretching out my last drop of beer and I was joined by a very hefty blonde lady. Coming to the point, she was fat and busty, with very wide thighs and a large waist. She smiled at me from across the table and ordered a drink. I was hesitant to do the talking and was relieved when she broke the ice by mentioning about the hot weather and the conversation began. She told me that she was visiting Goa alone, and had hired a small villa. It transpired that she was in her 30's, separated and owned a business interest in Copenhagen.

I explained my predicament as a poor Indian student and we struck up a good relationship. She offered me to join up at her villa for a couple of days and tempted me further by mentioning about what all delicacy she could prepare. The invitation came forth with the idea of a delicious dinner with a couple of bottles of wine. "It is no fun being alone," she said, "so, we must make most of the evening."

I knew what she meant so I agreed to join her at the villa after I had cancelled my ticket on the bus to Bombay. She immediately wrote the address of the villa on a piece of paper she scraped out of the waiters pad and we parted our ways.

Big woman do not appeal to me usually but I was keen on a decent meal. In the evening, I walked to her villa and she greeted me at the door looking extremely elegant in a flowing maroon evening dress. She wore her platinum blonde hair in a ponytail. Her skin seemed smooth and clean with an even tan of a beautiful deep brown. It was then that under the layers of fat I could see a stunning woman.

She handed me a drink as soon as I reached the sofa, put some slow romantic music on the stereo and started the small talk. She started by asking me if I had difficulty locating the place and on she went. I found her to be a very good conversationalist for she seemed to be forever having something to raise your interest in, then converse over it for minutes, till another interesting diversion would take the chat on a different track.

We ate a fantastic meal, which she had prepared, and by the end of it, we had consumed the three bottles of an expensive crystal white wine. Scandinavian women seem much more liberated in their thoughts and are more physical in their expression than an American or a British. She took the initiative by taking me by the hand and showing me round her villa. It was the ultimate in luxury and must have cost a fortune, even for the ones who hire them. I thus came to the conclusion that my friend was a filthy rich lady to have been able to afford such a expensive and rich villa.

"Finally," she said, "this is the bedroom."

She entered and switched on the light. It was a huge room with a large bed in the middle. It was covered in a single white satin sheet with matching white pillows. The lamps on the track lighting were directed straight at the bed. It seemed like a perfect setting of a film set.

"Why don't you undress?" she asked quietly and innocently, "and I can massage some cream into your tanned body." This suddenly caught me off my guard and I felt like running away from there. But her hand holding me seemed to have sensed the thought on my mind and it clasped me more firmly.

"Please, your body seems to be so appealing, do take off your clothes, I would like to see it," she said in a husky voice with a lusty tone to it.

I had never experienced any encounter with a hefty woman and I was not sure if there stood a chance for the same in the future, so I nodded in approval as she hesitantly reached for the buttons of my shirt. She went behind me and started to rub some white, warm cream on my back. Her actions were smooth and slow and very stimulating.

"Now your front," she said came over to stand facing me. She started on my chest playing extra attention on my nipples and worked her way down very expertly. I could see she was getting a kick out of this by the broad smile on her face. She worked her way down to my waist, undid my jeans at the front and worked them down my legs. I kicked off my sandals and stepped out of the jeans, standing before her now in only my underpants. I felt like a Greek god with her as a slave paying homage to my holy body.

She continued to rub the warm cream into my skin, starting at my ankles and working up to my crotch. I just stood there absorbing all this pleasure, looking down at her caressing and massaging my body.

"These will be removed," she murmured to herself and tugged at my underpants in a very assertive way. I obliged by helping her with it and I had my member standing out erect, its head blisteringly tight. I stood there naked and ready for action while she was fully clothed. Then her expressions suddenly changed and so did her mood and she began to talk to me in a different manner. She was no more the slave of the Greek god, she had now herself taken the form of a sex goddess and her next words came like a command.

"You will now undress me. Is that clear?" she said. I agreed and proceeded with the game. I undid the zip on the back of her dress and began to remove it. To my shock and then surprise I found she was wearing a black leather bra and panties underneath. "Kiss my feet," came her next command, and I did more out fun and the desires in me started to rise. I groveled at her feet like a dog licking and sucking at her fat toes until she ordered me to get up. "That was good slave, remember who is the boss," she said.

What made me stay I don't know, but her next command was for me to shave my pubic hair. She ordered me to go and get the shaving kit from the bathroom. I continued with the game and obliged by getting the shaving kit from the bathroom and stood before her. She graped my hardon and pulled me before the dressing mirror.

"Now shave it clean slave," she commanded. I went ahead applying the cream and then shaving the pubes while she stood behind me looking at my activity through the reflection in the mirror. As I completed the task, she threw a napkin towards me, "Now wipe it clean," she ordered.

She then came around to stand before me and looked down as she grasped my pole in her hand. She then proceeded to kneel before me and inspected my work more closely, moving her hand around to feel the smoothness. She took my balls in her hand and checked the skin their for the smoothness. She looked up at me and said, "Good work slave, very good indeed. You should be rewarded for this!"

Then as a reward she kissed the head of my love pole; she looked up at me, and then slipped her tongue out to lick it. She pressed open the eye of my cock and licked the precum oozing out through it. She then took my member in her mouth and sucked on it. She rolled her snaking tongue around the head and started to desperately suck on my bulbous head, bringing me almost to a climax. When I was about to give up the control and explode in her mouth she disengaged her mouth from its activity.

She then stood up again and removed her panties and showed me the rich growth of pubes. Her pussy lips were almost hidden in that over growth bush of brown hair. Sitting on the edge of the bed she parted her legs, looked up at me with a mean stare and ordered me to lick her.

I was very angry about this procedure, she had me shave my pubes while she had her bush like a wild jungle. In other circumstances I would have ended the game, however I was too excited with an enormous cock that needed attention of a woman and the only woman who could do justice to it now, was there on the bed showing me her bush and asking me to eat it. So I decided to continue with the game, after all I would not be a complete looser.

I knelt between her parted legs and put my hands on her bush and parting them I found her fat vagina and then putting my mouth I started to lick it. She started to hiss as I licked her lips and the she directed me to lick her big clit that almost stood out like a mushroom. I licked and sucked on it as she moaned in delight. I could taste the acrid taste of her love juice within just seconds of my ministration. Her hand moved over to my head, caressing and edging me to go deeper with my tongue as she spread her legs further to give me more room. I inserted one of finger in her pussy as I sucked on her clit and she went wild moaning. I let my other finger join the first one and she moaned louder. This game excited me and I added one more finger and then another till all my four fingers were swishing in and out of her love hole making her writh and wiggle, moan and scream till she orgasmed over my hand, wetting it with her gooey cum.

I had my hand still in her and could feel her pussy tighten around it as her orgasm subsided. She opened her eyes detangled her pussy from my hand and slipped further up the bed to lay in the middle of it with her legs spread. She then commanded me to make love to her and I was only too happy, so I got between her legs and put myself at that task. I slipped my cock into her wet and juicy pussy, stroking it. She looked into my eyes and smiled at me, "Nice slave, make me cum again you fucker," she groaned. She then opened her bra and led my head to her whoppers of 46 or 48 inches and between gasp commanded me to knead and suck on them hard. She took hold of my buttocks in her firm palms and pressed them hard at herself at each stroke. I could feel her vaginal muscle sucking my manhood into its recesses. I went on stroking her and she writhed and wriggled edging me further with her strong hands on my buttocks, till I came deep inside her.

"Now, that was good," she said "you are learning, but you have a long way to go." So saying she pushed me off her. She stood on the bed with her pussy leaking our love juice, which dribbled down her fat thighs, and then taking me by the hand, led me naked across to a wardrobe and threw the door open. To my horror, there was a man tied up inside, secured hand and feet to a steel loop embedded in the wall. She pulled down the knickers and the man seemed to have an uncontrollable hard-on.

Before I could say anything, she proceeded to untie him and led him to the bed. She lied down in the middle of the bed with her legs spread and the man put his head to her pussy and started to eat it, he was eating our love juice as she wriggled and phanted. I was still standing there and the man after having eaten all of that juice got between her legs and made wild love to her, almost like an animal and she reciprocated his action with equal enthusiasm. They both came within minutes like a pair of dogs, moaning loudly...almost howling. I stood there, shocked not knowing what to do next.

After he had made love to her she looked more than satisfied than she did when with me. She then came back to her senses and remembered me and naked she walked up to me, "I make him watch through the gaps in the door," she mocked. "This is my husband."

I was absolutely shocked and shattered. I immediately dressed, grabbed my belongings and ran towards the door when her hand came on me, I looked back to find her innocent face pleading me in its unspoken language. The husband who stood at the corner of the room also seemed to be pleading with guilt on his face. "Please stay, you may stay for as long as you wish, but please stay for a couple of days at least," said the husband and the wife nodded in assurance.

Thus I extended my trip to Goa by a week, stayed with that odd couple, enjoying the good and delicious food and having abundance of sex as and when I needed it (only that the husband would be a voyeur). I used this woman's body to fulfill every carnal fantasy I ever had. I lived the fantasy of living the life of a Greek god with a slave woman at my feet, ready to feed me when I wished and fulfill all my desires. That she was not exactly the type of woman I fancy is altogether a different story. And by the way, who says a fantasy should be perfect to the last detail, at least living up to most part of it, is more than enough for a lifetime.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers