Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm done," said Randy softly.

"I'm not," said Tanner as he started stroking Randy's hard cock. His boyfriend rested against him as Tanner continued his assault on Randy's neck while stroking his cock faster and faster. The blowjob he'd given Tanner a short time before had left Randy primed and he knew it wasn't going to take much before he shot his load. When Tanner started twisting his hand around Randy's sensitive glans at the end of each stroke, Randy could feel his nuts tuck in tight against his shaft as his balls started pumping out juice in massive quantities. Randy was starting to make the small grunting noises that Tanner knew signaled the beginning of a noisy and satisfying orgasm, when suddenly they heard voices drifting toward them.

"I know what I saw, Bradley. It was two guys fucking like rabbits on Lookout Bluff."

"Whatever, Stephen. I didn't see a darn thing. The one fun thing we've had happen on this god-forsaken trip and I miss it. Why did I let you talk me into leaving the resort at Hot Springs to go camping with you."

"Oh get your princess ass moving. Maybe they're still there."

As the first words had reached them, Tanner had covered Randy's mouth, but had never stopped stroking his throbbing cock. So while the other pair, who obviously had seen them, walked past, Randy's full nuts emptied of his load, leaving white trails over the ground and foliage. Once he realized the intruders were not a threat to them, Tanner found he enjoyed the voyeuristic experience of almost discovery. Randy's body trembled and shook as he continued to pump out volley after volley, most of it in a small pool just in front of him. Suddenly Tanner felt Randy bite his hand.

"Oh shit! That hurt, you bit me," he swore softly.

"It damn well should!" said Randy, "Jacking me off while those two walked past. You have a kinky streak, Tanner Carson."

Tanner chuckled, stripping the last drops of cum from Randy's softening cock before releasing it.

"Yeah, I did kind of enjoy it," said Tanner.

Randy turned, intentionally letting his still drooling cock slide over Tanner's leg. "Come on kinky, let's get you back to camp before you jump me for more outdoor sex."

Randy reached down and pushed his cock back inside his pants. Once he and Tanner had checked to make sure neither of them looked like they'd just had sex, they continued to their camp with a lot of good-natured horsing around. The night came early that evening, both of them exhausted from their day.

<><><><>

Randy stuck his head out, the crackling fire a strong inducement for him to emerge from the cold tent. The past days of camp had gotten them into a routine with Randy cooking most of the meals. Tanner had wanted to learn how though, so Randy had been teaching him the art of cooking outdoors. As a result of his newfound skills Tanner had decided to cook this morning. As Randy stepped out, Tanner turned to smile at him.

"Morning sunshine. I thought we'd have bacon and eggs, biscuits and red-eye gravy this morning."

Randy stretched and yawned. "Doesn't red-eye gravy have coffee in it?" he asked.

Tanner looked at him for a minute, his mouth open. Then with a smile he retorted. "Bacon and eggs, biscuits and brown-eye gravy à la Tanner."

Randy leaned over and kissed the top of Tanner's head, watching as his lover worked on breakfast over the fire. The food actually looked really good with a half-dozen eggs in the skillet surrounded by frying bacon and a dutch oven buried in the coals that Randy was certain held the biscuits. His mouth was watering when he squatted beside Tanner. Tanner looked up and beamed at Randy.

"Sleep well, babe?"

"Hmm, very well. Something about a nice relaxed 69 with my boyfriend makes me sleep like a brick," said Randy with a smile.

Tanner chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, that made me sleep well too."

Randy watched Tanner scoop the food onto a clean plate, and then begin adding flour and milk to the bacon grease as he made the gravy. While the gravy thickened, he deftly fished the dutch oven from the coals and set it to one side. A few short minutes later Tanner handed Randy a plate filled with food.

"You seem to have picked up campfire cooking," said Randy as he took the first tasty bite.

Tanner laughed, "Yeah, after you talked me through every meal for the last two days! How is it?"

"Delicious! Really, really delicious."

The two descended on the food like typical ravenous young males. Soon every speck was gone, and the pair were comfortably full. Randy settled back and then belched with satisfaction.

"That good huh," said Tanner with a laugh.

"You could cook for me for the rest of my life, I'd be good with that," said Randy.

Tanner looked at him with a shy smile, but then silently gathered the dishes and began cleaning up. Randy watched him for a few seconds, beginning to wonder what was happening between them. But Tanner flashed him a gleaming smile, and Randy's doubts evaporated. Pitching in to help clean up, they soon had everything washed and tucked away.

They began going through their plans for the day as the sun came beaming down from broken clouds. Randy glanced up and smiled at the clearing sky.

"Looks like it's going to be a great day!"

Tanner chuckled at his lover's enthusiasm. "You know what they say about Oklahoma weather."

"What?" said Randy.

"If you don't like it, wait a minute and it'll change."

Randy smiled and shook his head at Tanner. "I'm sure it'll be fine. It's going to be a beautiful day, just wait and see."

Tanner grinned, knowing better than to try and guess the weather in the buckle of tornado alley. Focusing on the maps, they soon had their day planned and food stashed in their daypacks. As they walked down the trail, Tanner tried to see what the weather looked like, but all that was visible above the towering pine was blue sky. He turned back and enjoyed the sight of Randy's tight ass moving in front of him for several moments, then sprinted down the trail to catch up.

<><><><>

Tanner tossed the pack in front of their tent before collapsing on the ground before the long dead fire. Looking up he smiled at his boyfriend who was in no better shape. They were dripping sweat, their clothes largely soaked through and clinging to them. They'd kept on their shirts today, to avoid the painful sunburn neither wanted, but that meant their shirts were soggy with sweat and covered with salt rings. Both men began shedding shirts and kicking off shoes until they were down to nothing but a loose pair of shorts. Randy glanced the direction of the creek and grinned at Tanner.

"I think a little swim would feel good," said Randy.

"You're crazy! That water's gonna to be freezing," said Tanner.

"Oh come on, don't be a wuss."

"Yeah, whatever. You'll think wuss when your nuts freeze and fall off."

Randy grabbed Tanner by the arm and pulled him toward the water. "Come on! Let's get this shit washed off us."

Tanner sighed in resignation, and allowed himself to be dragged to the side of the water. Tanner knew the creek wasn't snowmelt, but it was still going to be cold this early in the spring. He glanced over just in time to see Randy's shorts and underwear hit the ground. His tongue ran along his lips as he watched his lover step out of his clothes and walk to the edge of the water. Randy looked back at him and grinned.

"Here goes nuth'n!"

Randy ran to the waters edge and took a long shallow dive into a deep pool just off the bank. Tanner watched with a grin spreading across his face, waiting for the scream he knew was coming. With a loud splash, a blonde head surfaced with a gasp.

"Holy shit! It's so fuck'n cold!" shrieked Randy.

"I told you!" said Tanner with a chuckle.

"Yeah well get your cute ass in here. I'm not sleeping with someone who smells like week-old armpits."

"I thought you liked the smell of my pits," said Tanner innocently.

"Not when they get a big ole stank on them!" said Randy with a chuckle. "Now drop them drawers and get in here!"

Tanner shook his head in denial but stepped out of his clothes. As the last piece hit the ground he took off at a dead run and dived into the creek. The cold water shocked his system and he struggled for air as he tried to find the surface. Finally his head burst through, very close to Randy.

"Shit! It's freezing!" squealed Tanner.

Randy started laughing, his body having acclimated to the temperature, at least somewhat. He laughed to himself when Tanner bobbed above the water, exposing his chest. Tanner's nipples were drawn up smaller than pencil erasers, just small pink dots on his chest. He pushed closer, and was startled with Tanner wrapped his legs around Randy's waist.

"Get me warm!" said Tanner with a laugh.

Randy struggled with him for a few moments, before laughingly surrendering and pulling Tanner tight against him. He was enjoying the sensations of Tanner's warm crotch pressed against him in the cold water. Randy gave Tanner a lingering kiss, his hand brushing over Tanner's cheek and gave him a smile tinted with sadness as he recalled the lack of response he'd gotten earlier. He'd tried numerous times to talk about their future together, now it was Tanner's turn to broach the topic of their future. Randy just hoped they had one.

Snapping out of his quickly darkening mood, he pulled Tanner to him, kissing him again. Then he let go, and dove into the water, coming up in the deepest part of the pool. He shuddered and turned back to Tanner.

"I think my nuts just ran up my ass for warmth. Maybe we should rinse off and get out before our good bits freeze off."

Tanner caught a slight refrain of melancholy from Randy, but wasn't sure as to its source. But he did agree, it was too cold to stay longer; his feet were already starting to ache. Taking a deep breath, Tanner ducked his head under the water again. Surfacing with a gasp, Tanner made for the shore. As he stepped out onto the gravel bank he glanced at Randy with a smile spreading across his face.

"I told you we should've brought the solar shower! We could have a nice warm rinse."

"Oh, bite my ass! Suck it up and don't be a sissy," said Randy with a hearty laugh.

Randy watched Tanner, enjoying the sight of his tight ass as he walked to his clothes. Randy loved the way the hair on Tanner's ass looked when it was wet, giving the illusion of stripes on his pale butt. Once the object of his desire disappeared into a pair of underwear, Randy rinsed himself a last time and made his way to the creek bank. As he wiped the water off his wet body he looked up to see Tanner looking at him and laughing.

"What?" said Randy.

Tanner continued his laughter and pointed at Randy's crotch. "The little guy is really playing the turtle game. I don't think he's coming back out until summer."

Randy looked down and saw that his dick was shriveled to smaller than his thumb and his nut sack was tight and deeply wrinkled. Looking back at Tanner he rushed him with a whoop, trying to tackle him. Tanner grabbed his clothes and ran for the camp, his scream of joy echoing through the clearing. Randy soon was dressed and followed him, nailing Tanner with a swat to the ass the first time he was in range. Then he dropped beside the fire and started working to bring it back to life.

The rest of their evening was spent toasting marshmallows and snuggling against each other as day slowly transitioned to night. Tanner had been watching the sky, and in the dim evening light he thought he could see a dark cloud formation that could mean a rough night for them. Suddenly a large raindrop hit the campfire, erupting in a jet of steam and a loud pop. Another drop hit Tanner in the face and splattered. The rain began to increase, causing them to dive for the tent. They had barely gotten the flap zipped shut when the hell-bringer storm hit them with full ferocity.

The rain and wind was pummeling their small tent, the support rods bending like drinking straws under the violence of the storm. After the roof of the tent hit Randy for the fourth time in so many minutes, he lay down on their bedding and pulled Tanner into his arms.

"Soooo . . . Is this a tornado kinda storm?" said Randy.

Tanner chuckled, knowing how the storms freaked out people who were not born in the region. "It could be, or just a big super-cell thunderstorm. But usually they don't last long."

The two huddled together, enjoying the rush of being in a tent with the storm raging around them. Tanner had thought it would end soon, but it seemed to go on and on. Randy shifted on the pads, and his hand hit water.

"Shit! The tent's leaking," said Randy.

They lay quietly as the storm raged around them. The high winds almost flattened their tent as it pushed the rigging to its limit. Suddenly with a snap, one of the hold-down straps broke on the rainfly and the rain started spraying the two boys.

"Damnit! Get in the truck!" yelled Tanner.

Ripping open the flap they ran for the pickup, but even in that short distance they were completely soaked. Vaulting into the cab, they sat panting for several minutes, trying to reconcile themselves as lightening filled the sky around them, the loud cracks of power sounding uncomfortably close. With cold clothes sucking the heat from them, the boys huddled against each other for warmth.

"Let's start the pickup so we can get warm," said Tanner through chattering teeth.

"We're almost empty. I was going to get gas tomorrow," said Randy, feeling the wet chill through his body. Randy pulled Tanner closer, dragging him partly over the center console. "It'll be over soon, then we can see well enough and we'll go into town."

"That sounds like a great idea," said Tanner, starting to warm up as they huddled together. The thunderstorm slowed to just heavy rain, and the chill in the pickup began to dissipate. Tanner realized he had stopped shivering, just before he drifted to sleep.

<><><><>

Randy slowly woke, the morning sunrise flooding the pickup with light. He moved and immediately realized two things. Tanner had fallen asleep curled against him, and sleeping huddled in the pickup seat had left him sore and cramped. Leaning down he kissed Tanner softly on the forehead.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty," said Randy.

Tanner stirred, turning his head and smiling at Randy, then groaning as he tried to sit upright.

"Oh shit, I'm stiff!"

"Let me check," said Randy with a chuckle as he reached between Tanner's legs. Tanner grabbed Randy's arm, pulling it back with laughter.

"Oh no, big boy. I can guarantee he's not stiff today, but every other muscle in my body is."

Randy chuckled and pushed himself up in the seat as Tanner moved off him. Looking outside the pickup it looked like there had been only minor damage, other than everything being wet. The two of them slid out of the truck and began cleaning the camp. Tanner ducked his head into the tent. Turning, he looked at Randy with a frown.

"Everything's soaked. We don't have any dry clothes."

Randy stretched, his flat stomach appearing and waking a hunger in Tanner. But it disappeared almost immediately and another kind of hunger made a loud growl arise from his stomach.

Randy smiled at Tanner. "Come on, let's get the wet shit and go into town. We can get some breakfast, get warm and dry our clothes. The tent will dry out today and then we'll be fine for our last night."

Tanner nodded in agreement, ready to eat whatever they could find. The two of them swung into gear and soon had all their wet clothes wrapped in the tarp, the water dumped out of the tent and left with window flaps open so it would dry while they were gone. With some relief, and the heat running, they headed down the road to the small town that Tanner seemed to remember being only 15 or 20 miles away.

<><><><>

Tanner walked onto the sidewalk in front of the coin-laundry. He stretched contently, his belly full and his body warm and dry. After breakfast, they had been fortunate to find the town did have a laundry and they had stuffed every empty dryer in it full of wet clothes and bedding. Knowing it would take a while to dry everything, Randy had left Tanner to watch their stuff while he went to get a few supplies, and gasoline. Tanner noticed an elderly woman sitting in one of the chairs just outside the door, enjoying the warm sun while she worked on her sewing. Tanner smiled at her when she looked up.

"Morning ma'am."

"Hello, son. You must be visiting, I know everybody in these parts."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm spending spring break here with my . . .friend."

The old woman chuckled. "Friend? My granddaughter had a 'friend'. She had his baby a while back."

Tanner flushed a little, "Yes ma'am, you're right. He's my boyfriend."

The woman poked at Tanner's arm with her gnarled finger and chuckled softly. "At least he won't get you pregnant, huh!"

Tanner flushed deep red, "Ma'am!"

She motioned Tanner to the seat beside her, "Sit down with an old woman. Tell me about this man of yours. You're just traveling through, so you can tell me anything and it won't matter. 'Side, who would believe a crazy old woman!"

Tanner sat down beside her with a laugh, realizing that she was actually right. The longer they talked the safer he felt and his comfort increased with the centenarian. In the warm late-morning sunshine it seemed perfectly reasonable to unburden himself to a complete stranger. He shared his feelings about Randy, telling her how much he loved him. As well as how frightened he was for them, with some people wanting to make their love into something evil and tainted. The fear of people hating them simply because they were in love, without even knowing who they were. The words just tumbled out and she sat and patted his hand gently. He told her things that he hadn't even shared with Randy, but when he stopped he felt a clarity and lightness that he couldn't remember having before. Turning he looked at the smiling woman.

"Thank you for listening. It really helped," said Tanner with genuine meaning.

"Sometimes it helps to just have someone listen, don't it. But I'll tell you something, you have to live your life how you see it. Can't Randy nor your folks tell you the answer to that. I know you're frett'n about your parents, but what if you lose Randy? Just weigh all your choices, it's your life and don't let neither side bully you into a decision that isn't yours.

I'm old and I've seen a passel of change. Black men getting the vote, women getting the vote, integration, mixed marriage, it was all really controversial, some fine people died bringing the change. This time don't seem no different. People thump'n on their bible instead of actually read'n it. It's a shame people don't do more what God says for 'em to do 'stead of telling other people how they should live their lives. But you hang in there, you just 'member this old woman and how much change she's seen."

Tanner nodded, overwhelmed at the support from someone he would have thought was hopelessly mired in the past, only to find remarkable clarity. He gently took her hand in his, leaned over and kissed her velvet soft cheek. Before he could say anything else, a large man rounded the corner and made a beeline for his companion. When he got closer, the large man smiled at Tanner.

"Hope she hasn't been bothering you. I'm afraid there's not much left inside that old head, on days when she does talk it's mostly nonsense. But she likes to sit here in the sun and pretend she can still make quilts. We don't even let her have a needle any more." Turning to the woman he held out a hand, "Come on Grams, you've bothered his young man enough. It's time to go home before you tire yourself out."

With gentle care the giant helped the frail woman up and with agonizing slowness they started down the sidewalk. Tanner watched her slow shuffling walk as the pair moved away, but then she looked back at Tanner with a shy smile and winked at him. Tanner sat in shock as she disappeared around the corner. Sitting back in his chair, he thought about everything she had said to him, and what he had told her, some of which he hadn't even admitted to himself. A light breeze lifted his hair, and something fluttered out of the chair next to him.