Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go first!" said Randy enthusiastically.

Tanner dug in his jeans for his omnipresent pocketknife, found it lurking at the bottom and fished it out. He grinned when Randy let out the expected sigh, and began working on the package. In a few moments he had a plain brown box lying in the midst of the wrapping paper.

"What did you do? I thought we agreed to not spend much."

"Oh, open it. I couldn't resist," said Randy as he practically twisted in his seat.

Tanner shook his head as he carefully cut through the packing tape. Opening the flaps, he was staring at a small piece of black leather in the box. Lifting it in his hands, Tanner let it unfold, and realized he was holding a black leather jockstrap. He gave Randy an ornery look and held it against his waist.

"What do you think, you big perv?" asked Tanner with a grin.

"I think it looks fuck'n hot!" said Randy, punctuating his compliment with a wolf whistle.

Tanner smiled, his hands shook slightly as he draped the gift over one thigh. He motioned to Randy to open his present, unable to speak.

Randy ripped into the package without hesitation, paper flying around the chair. In mere seconds, Randy held a small cardboard box in his hand. The container was inexpertly decorated, and he knew the artist was Tanner. Not certain what he had, he gave Tanner a questioning look.

"Open the box, it's really what's inside."

Randy flipped open the box and found it filled with rectangular pieces of cardstock. After studying the content for several moments, he gave Tanner a questioning look.

"Read them," said Tanner with a chuckle.

Randy grabbed a handful of cards and flipped through them, as he did a smile dawned across his face and he slowed to a crawl. After several seconds of silence, an expression of happiness settled on his face and Randy looked up at Tanner.

"Reverse cowboy?" said Randy with a snicker.

"Yeah, you know. With the catcher on top and backwards," said Tanner, his face turning deep red as he questioned the sanity of his gift.

"So these are?"

"Coupons..."

Randy started chuckling as he flipped the edge of the card he was holding. "So I can cash these in anytime?"

Tanner grinned. "Yup, anytime."

"Where is the one where you wear your new jockstrap and ride me...what was it? Reverse cowboy?"

Tanner snickered and grabbed the card from Randy. With a pen he quickly scrawled across the card and handed the modified coupon back.

Randy chuckled at the 'with leather jock' added to the card. With a lecherous grin, he handed it back to Tanner. "I would like to cash in this coupon, please."

"Well certainly, sir. We can take care of that right now," said Tanner as he tossed the card over his shoulder. Tanner leaned in, running his hands over Randy's stubbly face as he pressed their lips together. Randy's hands began to caress his back, sliding under his shirt. Their touches became more demanding as their tongues fought for dominance. Tanner slid into Randy's lap and enjoyed the heat of their bodies as they pressed against each other.

The foreplay consumed them as they explored each other. As the time slipped past, their clothes were lost in piles around them. Their cocks were swollen and stiff as they slid over each other. The clear juice flowing from them smeared, creating erotic webbings in their pubic hair. As their passion reached a plateau, Randy pulled back, separating the two. Tanner could see the twinkle in his eyes as his tongue traced over his deep red lips.

"I believe we need your sweet ass in the chair and me on top to get this right," said Randy with a chuckle. Tanner ran his hands down Randy's chest, tweaking his nipples. As his fingers traced gentle circles across his lover, Tanner leaned down and kissed his neck. Pulling back, he lifted himself off Randy's lap and swatted his leg with a chuckle.

"Well, move your ass! 'Cause I'm ready for a piece of Randy."

Randy chuckled and lifted himself out of the chair. "Yeah, yeah, how romantic! I'm just a piece of meat for you."

As Randy moved to give Tanner the chair, he pulled them together and gave him another kiss. "Just remember you're my piece of meat."

With a chuckle, Randy pushed Tanner into the chair and he watched with eager anticipation as Randy straddled his body and started dry humping against his crotch. Their tender lovemaking continued to build, until Tanner was more than ready. Almost simultaneously Randy lurched from the chair and trotted to the bathroom. He reappeared with a bottle of lube and was quickly standing over Tanner coating his cock with the slick gel. He watched as Randy filled his hand with lube and coated his crack. He watched, not daring to touch himself or he would explode, as Randy slid multiple fingers into his hole, getting ready for the invasion. Tanner loved to watch as the fingers slid in deep and stretched his ass. But he was ready, and he moved until their knees were touching.

"So, how do we do this?" said Randy.

Tanner chuckled and waved his stiff rod. "Well I'd say first, you need to turn around, that would be the 'reverse' part of the 'reverse cowboy'. Then you sit on your boyfriends dick and ride like a cowboy."

Randy grinned and spun his ass toward Tanner. Reaching between his legs, he grabbed Tanner's cock and slid it against his hole. Randy's ass kissed Tanner's cock and then the heat of his gut encased him. Randy gasped as he took the last inches, lay back against Tanner and shuddered.

"Damn, that hits all the good spots," whispered Randy.

Tanner ran his hands over Randy's chest, letting his boyfriend enjoy the sensations. He loved the heat sprawled against his body, and his fingers gliding over the textures on his chest. Tanner sighed with pleasure as Randy started to gyrate his hips. Randy lifted himself and eased Tanner's cock back inside his depths. Waves of hedonistic pleasure washed over Tanner as they hit a wonderful rhythm. He absorbed the moans of pleasure coming from both of them as the lovemaking moved forward.

Tanner slouched against the chair, working his own nipples as Randy began increasing his speed. He was thrilled at the sight of Randy's cock flopping in time to his thrusts. Leaning forward, he ran his hands over Randy's chest, pinched his nipples and gave them a twist.

"Shit! Do that, harder," said Randy between gasps.

Tanner began working over Randy's nipples, twisting and tugging on them as Randy's body responded. Desperate gasps came from Randy's core as the overwhelming waves of ecstasy swept over him. Tanner recognized the impending climax and plunged his hands into Randy's crotch, clamping his fist around Randy's steel-hard dick and started pounding his cock.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck!" screamed Randy.

His body began violent tremors, his system overwhelmed by the combination of Tanner's cock buried in his ass, and the death grip on his cock. A strong wave of pleasure washed over him, and then his cock was locked in Randy's ass, unable to move as Randy's orgasm began. The spray hit Tanner's legs as Randy flailed against him, expelling round after round of cum across both of them. The new position worked on Randy, because Tanner had never seen this much cum.

Tanner let his hands travel over Randy, smearing the runlets of cum through the hair on his chest. He could feel the convulsions still traveling through his system. Tanner's cock pulsed in time with Randy's sensations, his balls tight against him as he panted, trying to bring himself down from the edge.

"Shit, that curled my toes," said Randy with a chuckle.

"Yeah, whatever," said Tanner with a growl. "My turn now."

Tanner moved as if the two men were joined at the groin, pushing him forward until Randy's hands were on the floor with Tanner gripping his ass like a vice.

Tanner's lust was a seething mass overwhelming him and he was ready to breed his man. Plunging himself deep inside Randy, his pace only accelerated as he rammed himself in hard and deep. He knew he wouldn't last long and Randy's still rippling gut was milking him even as he plunged in over and over again. Tanner's breath was coming in gasps when his system convulsed and the first round of semen shot from his cock. The low guttural moan emerged signaling the first of an overlapping sequence of pleasure jolts that marked their joining. The bliss enfolded him as he surrendered to the orgasm and let the ecstasy sweep through him.

His body began to relax, his grip on Randy's hips loosening as he let them run over Randy's exposed butt and torso. With his cock still buried deep inside, he pulled his limp lover from the floor and into his arms. Randy lazily turned his head and Tanner curled against him until their lips met. Tanner was somewhat surprised when Randy started chuckling in his arms.

"What's so funny, sport?" asked Tanner.

"I want you to know I didn't use up the coupon."

"How do you figure?"

Randy pointed to the pristine leather jock strap, still nestled in the wrappings. "We sorta forgot the jock."

Tanner had a blank expression for a minute, and then joined Randy in his laughter.

<><><><>

"Hey, Slurpee. Good to see you again!"

"Uncle Ian! Stop calling me that! Dad will hear and I don't want to explain?" said Tanner.

Ian grabbed Tanner around the neck and fondly ruffled his hair. While the first few days back in Oklahoma had been awkward for everyone, with time the tension lessened until the relationships were beginning to develop. Ian had developed a special fondness for Tanner and his boyfriend. He seemed very comfortable with himself, something Ian certainly hadn't felt at the same age. He'd found the couple easy to be with too. They were who they were, no hidden agenda or battle to forward a cause. They were living their lives, and while they were certainly fighting the battles that came their way, they weren't going out of their way to seek them. Ian recognized the necessity of people battling the front lines against discrimination, but he also felt same-sex couples who lead average lives were equally important. He wasn't going to tell anyone how they should live their lives. He hoped people found whatever mix made them happy.

Ian was drawn back when Tanner grabbed him around the waist and tried to lift him. He smiled and then let his center drop, throwing Tanner completely off his grappling.

"Ah, young one. Do not grapple with someone who is a master of the ancient art of jujitsu," said Ian with a grin.

"Jujitsu? Really? That's cool!" said Tanner as he stepped back and ran his fingers through his hair.

Ian chuckled and wrapped his arm around Tanner and gave him a side hug. "Actually I did judo, not jujitsu. And I barely reached green belt. My dad thought the class would be good to help me embrace my Japanese heritage."

"Well still, it's cool," said Tanner with a grin.

"It has come in handy a few times. There are a few bigoted straight men walking around Washington who know that someone who's gay can still beat on their ass."

Tanner cringed a little, wondering how he would react in the same situation. With a crooked smile he grabbed Ian in a genuine hug, sharing the affection. "I'd be happy to have you in my corner any time, Ian."

Ian patted Tanner on the back as they separated. "I'm glad you would. But how about you show me how to saddle that damn black monster so I don't slide sideways after about 20 feet."

"He's holding his breath when you put on the cinch. I'll show you what to do. Come on," said Tanner with a shake of his head.

<><><><>

Rob watched out the window as his nephew and husband walked to the barn. He was sure Ian had talked Tanner into another lesson in horsemanship, not that Ian took much convincing in that area. He was glad his husband had so easily worked his way into the lives of Mark's family. He and his brother had done as much patching in their relationship as was possible for now. Decades of hurt were not going to be cured with one Christmas trip to a rocky hillside in Oklahoma.

This was no surprise to anyone though. He and Mark had talked before they had ever bought their tickets, and both sides had made apologies for problems they had created.

"Tanner really likes Ian, you know."

Rob replied without turning. "Ian thinks the world of Tanner too, and Randy. Although, I think he has something on them."

A soft chuckle came from Mark. "I wouldn't be surprised. My nice calm son lost his mind when he fell in love."

"Wow, those are words I never expected to hear coming so calmly from my brother's mouth."

A gravely sound Rob identified as laughter after a few moments, filled the room. This time he did turn back to see his brother's eyes dancing above the coffee cup covering the lower part of his face. "You seem okay with it. What happened?"

The question brought even more ripples of laughter from his brother. "You mean besides Mary warning me what would happen to me if I were to run off our only son?"

Rob's face broke into a smile. He'd always known Mary was a good counterpoint for his hardheaded brother. "Well yeah, besides that. I have a good idea of how it is to have a strong willed partner. Ian doesn't let me get away with much of anything."

Mark's smile slowly disappeared as he stared out the window. When the quiet stretched out for several minutes, Rob started to say something to break the silence.

"You never did like quiet."

The statement startled him, and seemed completely off topic. "What?"

"You never liked the ranch. It was too quiet for you. I always thought that was part of the reason you left. You need the noise and people of Seattle."

Rob took a sip of his coffee, unsure where this was going. "I never fit in here the way you did. But Dad tossing me out on my ear had a lot to do with my leaving too."

Mark's normal bravado collapsed. "That's really what it comes down to, doesn't it? How important is it to be right. Dad always thought he was right."

"Dad thought I was making a choice. Do you have any idea how many times I prayed and ask God to make me 'normal' so I could fit in you and Dad's world?"

"You know, I never really thought you had decided to like guys."

Rob slowly sat the cup down and stared at his brother. "Then why? Why did you not talk to me for almost 20 years?"

Mark let out a long sigh. "Because it was easier I think. I didn't want to have the constant battle with Dad, and you were gone. I'm ashamed of what I did, but really I was trying to make it easier for me instead of doing the right thing."

Rob looked out over the rolling hills, the outcroppings of rock, and sea of grass sweeping in front of him. Finally he started to talk again. "You know, I hated you for years. I thought my big brother should have defended me."

"I should have. I don't know--"

"Yeah, you should have. But let me finish. Twenty years ago things were very different. They've changed a lot even in the last few years." Rob smiled. "I can marry the man I love now, and my nephew and his boyfriend can come to the wedding."

"Not here. Not Oklahoma. Some of them are fighting hard against any kind of equity."

"Well there you go."

Mark's face twisted in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"There's how you make up for being silent with me. When the fight starts, this time you better speak up. Because this time it's not your brother at stake, it's your son."

Mark's face twisted, then he grabbed Rob in a tight hug. "Welcome home, little brother."

<><><><><>

12