Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, but I'm married. Right now my husband is standing behind you too, looking very pissed."

The young Latino turned with a smile. "But of course. I was hoping to spend the night with both of you." He uncoiled from Randy and threw his arms around Tanner—and gave him a kiss.

Panic welled up in Tanner, this wasn't what he wanted. He wedged his hands between them when Randy put his hands on the guys shoulders and pulled him away.

"No, not happening. We aren't really the sharing kind. I'm sure there are plenty of other couples out there who would love to share."

The bartender stepped back, and straightened his clothing with a pop. "I see, well I'm sure there are others who would enjoy a special evening with me." He met both their eyes with a measured look, until Tanner was beginning to have pity for him. He was moving to give him a hug, when the young man continued. "I was considering a lower fee for you too, since you are a cute couple." With that he turned and walked away.

Tanner froze in place for a few moments before meeting Randy's gaze. "We just got propositioned..."

Randy fought a smile from growing across his face, until he could hold it no longer and snorted. "I'm not so sure what you'd call it, but we were at least getting a discount."

Tanner chuckled as Randy put his arm around Tanner's shoulders. "I think it's time for us to wrap up the night. I've had about the excitement I need for the night."

Tanner let out a breath and nodded. "Plenty of excitement. I'm ready to head up to the suite and crash."

A wash of closeness traveled through Tanner as Randy wrapped him in a tight hug. He kissed Tanner's neck and whispered. "Let's go upstairs and get some rest, we still have a few days before we have to head back to school.

The early morning breeze made the almost sheer curtains billow into their room and blew across Randy's butt. He and Tanner were sprawled over each other in a tangle of limbs and linens. He moved closer to Tanner and pulled the sheet off them. He ran his hand over Tanner's back and muscular ass before he leaned in and kissed his shoulder.

Tanner wriggled into the bedding, stretching as he awoke. His hair was mussed and he sleepily rubbed his eyes. "Mornin'."

Randy kissed Tanner again while his hand slid over Tanner's butt, enjoying the texture of it under his palm. "Morning, sexy. How are you?"

Tanner squirmed on the bed, clenching his ass cheeks as Randy caressed him. He sighed when Randy's finger slipped between his ass cheeks. "I'm good. I love waking up like this."

Tanner relaxed against the bed while Randy slipped himself over Tanner so he was sitting on Tanner's butt. Randy rubbed his hands over Tanner's back, pressing into his muscles as he gave Tanner a back rub. He dug his thumbs into Tanner's neck and worked across his muscular shoulders. Tanner relaxed into the bed and after a few minutes Randy lay across Tanner's back and rubbed his chest over it's expanse.

Tanner let out a grunt and opened his legs wider. "Oh, shit. That feels good."

Randy ran his hands under Tanner's chest and rubbed his fingers over Tanner's hard nipples. Tanner writhed under him and Randy slipped his cock between Tanner's ass cheeks and ground his hard cock against him. Soon he had coated Tanner's trench with precum and Randy was sliding back and forth, the waited hair providing a delicious sensation for his cock. Tanner's smiling face looked back at him and gave a wink.

"How about getting to business back there big boy."

Randy grinned and bounded from the bed to rifle through their bag. He retrieved a bottle of lube and crawled back on the bed and squired a blob of gel onto his fingers. Pressing them against Tanner's entrance, he slipped two fingers inside through the already relaxed opening. A few minutes later he was gliding three fingers inside Tanner and he was moaning and twisting under him.

"Shit. That feels so good."

Randy leaned close and nibbled at Tanner's ear before whispering. "You are so fucking hot. I'm going to fuck you until you feel it all the way back to Oklahoma."

"Oh yeah, that sounds amazing."

Randy coated his cock with the thick gel and then pressed himself against Tanner's puckered hole. The heat from Tanner kissed against the tip of his cock and a sigh came from both of them. Randy pressed forward, Tanner's ass tightening around his cock as he pushed harder. Tanner buried his face into the pillow and moaned with Randy slipped through the first entrance. Lost in the moment of pleasure, Randy bucked his hips and sunk himself into Tanner.

Their bodies meshed as Randy started his long thrusts. The hot grip of Tanner gut was pushing him to the edge, but he was fighting for it to last. Their week together had been amazing, and he wanted it to last. The tightening in his crotch was beginning, and Randy moved slower to make it last. His body was being overwhelmed with the pleasure of making love to his husband. The teasing stretched as his cock felt like it was forged from iron. He could feel the crown rubbing, and it proved too much. He slammed inside Tanner, pinning him to the bed as his body convulsed, emptying itself into Tanner.

Randy pinned Tanner under him, his hands on his muscular shoulders. His body bucked with each wave of orgasm and the sounds of pleasure from Tanner drove his ecstasy higher. With a final shudder, he collapsed on top of Tanner. Their eye's met and Tanner leered at Randy.

"My turn now."

Tanner rolled, grabbing Randy by the shoulders and moved them until he was on his back. Tanner smeared lube over them both and pushed himself in.

"Fuck! Not so fast!" screamed Randy.

Tanner ran his hands over Randy's chest as he frozen in place. Once the searing pain subsided to a warm pleasure, Randy relaxed and nodded at Tanner. At the signal, Tanner pulled back slowly then pressed forward again. This time the pleasure mounted for Randy and he rolled his eyed backward as he reveled in the pleasure.

"Oh yeah. Like that."

Randy rose to his toes and began moving faster, the earlier fucking he got leaving him wanting more. His speed increased and the heat of their passion built until Tanner was pounding himself into Randy, who was hard again. Tanner's breath came in gasps as his climax raced toward its conclusion. He slammed inside Randy and shook as the first volley of cum shot into his lover.

The wet heat filled Randy and he grabbed his hard cock. Pounding it in his clenched fist, his own orgasm raced forward again.

"Ah, fuck!" yelled Randy.

As Tanner opened his eyes again, Randy came again. This time the liquid pleasure oozed onto him while his body again spasmed. Randy released his cock and dropped his hand onto his stomach, rubbing it over his belly. He smiled at Tanner and lifted his semen coated fingers.

Tanner sucked a finger into his mouth and swirled it tongue around it. The sensation was remarkably erotic for Randy, especially considering he had just completed his second orgasm of the morning. After Tanner had licked each finger clean, Randy let his hand drop to the bed.

"Holy shit, you're amazing."

Tanner chuckled and relaxed across his husband. "I'd disagree with you, but I'm too tired."

A low rumble came from Randy's chest as they drifted off to sleep again.

12