Larks in the Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Initiating a virgin in the park.
4k words
4.36
47.4k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,439 Followers

This is basically a story about how Peter and I, I'm Adam, by the way, helped a couple of young ladies lose their virginity. One of them, Suzy, was a good friend of ours and the other, Ruth, was a sort of friend, but also a pain in the butt at times, but quite a lovely pain in the butt.

I suppose you want the usual descriptions and things. Easy ones first. Peter and I are both nineteen, fit, average sized, normally horny. Peter can be a bit clueless at times, but I'm what is considered smarter than the average bear.

Suzy was eighteen, an extrovert, fit, liked sport, reasonably intelligent, nice figure and a nice personality. OK, to be honest, you should downgrade that reasonably intelligent to a bit dumb, but nice with it.

Ruth was also eighteen, but a bit of an introvert. She was also fit, liked sport and reasonably intelligent. I always found her personality a bit so-so. She seemed just that little bit stuck up, which might have been the touch of introvert in her. Figure wise, she was sensational. Boobs out to there and a bouncy little bottom than rolled when she walked. You've never seen a girl with more moving parts than Ruth when she walked.

The story really started with Suzy playing pool at my house with Peter and me. My dad had converted the basement to a games room and installed the pool table, ostensibly for him and his friends but it turned out in reality to be for me and my friends. We're the ones who use it most.

Suzy and Peter were playing the current match while I observed, waiting to take on the winner. For some reason Suzy was wearing a flirty skirt. You know the type. Short and loose and they bounce up and down and if the girl turns around fast they flair out and you can see her panties, assuming she's wearing any.

Suzy was, because I was getting a nice view of them every time she stretched across the table to take a shot. I assume they're still called panties, even if they did seem to consist of a few bits of string that barely covered a thing. Every time she bent over in front of me I'd have an excellent view of scantily covered goodies and my erection would get just that little bit harder.

I have no idea if she was doing it deliberately or not. I suspect she knew that she was flashing me but it didn't really register with her, what with her still being a virgin at that stage. I don't think Peter was getting the same view I was getting as he was standing up to the table, and was normally across it from her.

But I was getting the works and getting hornier and hornier. I had seriously considered making a move on Suzy before this, but now the idea was moving rapidly up my to do list. I had to stand and quietly adjust my trousers to prevent something vital breaking in half.

Then Suzy went just that little bit too far. Instead of just bending over the table she lifted one leg and laid it along the edge of the table while she lined up her shot.

I couldn't help myself. I stepped up behind her, unzipping as I went. Reaching for that thong that nearly covered her pussy, I pushed it to one side, parted her lips and pushed the head of my cock into her.

She completely blew her shot. The cue crashed wildly into the side of the ball and sent it flying sideways. Peter laughed.

"What sort of shot do you call that," he asked.

"That wasn't my fault," protested Suzy. "Adam stuck his cock into my pussy just as I was hitting the ball."

"Adam what?" said Peter.

"He stuck his cock into me," said Suzy. "I can feel it sitting there."

She turned her head and looked at me.

"Are you going to pop my cherry now?" she asked, a little bit of nervousness in her voice.

I nodded. "I'm just giving you a chance to adjust to it, and then it's going home. Don't worry. Apart from the first bit I'll take it slowly while you get the feel of it."

Suzy hesitated for a moment, and then she nodded.

"OK," she said. "Um, do you want me to take my top off so you can touch by boobs at the same time. Men like that don't they?"

"That would be nice," I told her. "You'll find that you like it, too."

So with a little help from Peter, Suzy stripped her top off and my hands came around to capture the prize. I squeezed her breasts sharply, and at the same time I pressed suddenly forward, breaking through her barrier and starting my journey down her vagina.

Suzy squealed as her hymen broke, but then relaxed again as I started massaging her breasts lightly, while not charging wildly into her with my cock.

Once she had relaxed properly, or as properly as any girl can with a cock invading her for the first time, I started to ease deeper, taking my time and letting her get the feel of it inside her.

It didn't take long and Suzy was my prize, firmly attached to my cock. Deciding a little repositioning was called for, I moved the leg she had stretched along the table back down to the floor, having her lean forward so she was standing with spread legs with me behind and in her.

"Ok, Suzy, love," I murmured to her. "You may know the theory but this is the practical exam. Just relax and do what your body tells you to."

Suzy nodded, breathing harder, almost quivering in anticipation. I now strongly suspected that all that flashing had been deliberate and it had been exciting her, even if she hadn't expected it to go this far.

I drew back slowly, sensing Suzy holding her breath, and then I moved back into her, thrusting firmly and smoothly, causing her to gasp.

With that smooth start, things just developed naturally. I slowly built up a gentle rhythm that Suzy was able to match easily, her cute little bottom bobbing up to meet my initially gentle thrusts.

Soon Suzy was breathing a lot harder, and I could feel a new intensity in her movements. She wanted more, but just wasn't sure what the more was. That was OK. I knew. I started increasing the tempo, hitting her harder and faster, and it wasn't long before Suzy was squeaking in excitement.

Birth control suddenly occurred to me. It took a couple of tries to get through Suzy's excited haze, but I finally managed to ask if she was on the pill. She looked at me for a moment, trying to make sense of what I'd asked, and then nodded. As a reward, I gave her an extra hard thrust, hearing her yip with surprise.

That small delay didn't inhibit either of us, and I continued to pump powerfully into her, relishing the feel of her pussy jumping up to meet me.

Not having to worry about pulling out, I just kept hammering at Suzy, slowly bring her to her climax. Too slowly, I thought for a while as I didn't know how much longer I could last. It turned out I was worrying about nothing, because she suddenly screamed and went rigid, except for these tremors that were causing her to shiver all over, especially internally as her inner muscles clamped on me, encouraging me to come and them milking me for all she could get.

After we separated and Suzy had come down from her little cloud, she suddenly frowned and reached down and touched herself between the legs. She looked at her hand and gasped.

"I'm bleeding," she said, a touch of panic in her voice.

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "It's just a little blood from your popped cherry. I'll get some tissues for you."

"It'll be easier for you if you just slip skirt and panties off for a few moments," I told her.

Suzy agreed with that, slipping them off and then using the tissues to help wipe herself down.

When she'd finished, I asked her to turn and face me, as I wanted to see her naked. She blushed and did so, flaunting her body a little.

"It's not fair," she told me. "You can see me naked, but I can't see you. It's too late."

"Don't let it worry you," I told her. "You'll have chances in the future to see my erection. And if you really want to see one now, look at Peter."

Suzy automatically turned to look at Peter, and then blushed. Peter was erect. Very erect, as our little display had hit him right in the balls.

"Was yours that large," she asked, suddenly seeming nervous again.

I nodded. "Roughly the same I told her. You'll be able to check when Peter puts his in you. You can wiggle on it and judge how it feels compared to how I felt."

Suzy was startled. She looked back at Peter, standing there, cock out and ready.

"Do you mean that you want me to let Peter take me, too?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not up to me," I said. "That would be strictly between you and Peter. If you say no dice, he'll accept that. Or if you offer a blowjob or something instead, then that's between you and him.

Suzy blushed, but I could see her darting little glances at Peter. Or to be more accurate, darting little glances at Peter's cock. She was intrigued by the situation.

"Will it hurt?" she asked. "It looks rather large."

"You might be a bit tender when he initially goes in, but it shouldn't hurt," I assured her.

"Oh. If I ask him to stop, will he?"

Peter was able to answer that for himself.

"Of course," he told her, so sincerely that I almost believed him.

Suzy bit her lip, darting a few more glances at the weapon menacing her.

Then she seemed to square her shoulders and nodded. "OK."

She turned back to the table and leant against it in the position I had taken her. Peter gently pulled her back.

"Not like that," he told her, leading her over to the couch at the side of the room.

Realizing what he intended I pulled the couch out slightly and then released the back so that it folded down into a bed.

Peter had Suzy lie on it and then nestled down next to her. He wasn't in a hurry and did nothing to panic her, just stroking her breasts and pussy, slowly letting the excitement build in her again. I have to admit, he can be quite a smooth customer. He didn't try to insert his fingers inside her pussy at this stage, suspecting, probably correctly, that it would be a bit sore and touching it too quickly might turn her off.

After her little episode with me it didn't take long for Suzy to be excited and ready. At Peter's coaxing she actually held her own lips apart, watching in fascination as he positioned himself, pushing into the space she had opened for him.

Once he was in, Peter wasted no time hammering out his own tune on Suzy's body. Her legs came up and wrapped around him, trying to hold him as he plunged in and out of her.

Suzy's squeaks of excitement came a lot faster this time, as she was already hyped up. Peter very quickly drove her towards a climax, apparently quite content to have a short fast session.

Suzy clung and Peter pumped, and I watched it all with amusement and a touch of lust. Unfortunately, I didn't think it would be fair to Suzy to try to claim seconds, but tomorrow was another day.

Then Suzy screamed again, her legs shooting up into the air as she climaxed, and I could see Peter frantically pumping into her, shooting his own load.

Once again, Suzy cleaned herself up, and then I suggested that we continue our game of pool. Suzy demanded that she be able to reshoot her last shot, claiming a cock in the pussy was unwarranted interference. It was a point that Peter had to concede, and their game continued.

For a change, Peter actually lost the match. He wanted a rematch, claiming that Suzy finishing the game in the nude was an unfair distraction. I told him to get used to it.

As you will guess, we had a few more sexual encounters with the delectable Suzy, but it soon became apparent, much to my chagrined amusement, that Suzy preferred Peter's attentions far more than mine. I therefore bowed out of the threesome, and any sexual activity between Suzy and Peter took place when I was elsewhere.

While this was all fine and dandy for Peter and Suzy, it left me without a current steady partner, so naturally I got up to mischief.

I was discussing my lack of a current bed partner with Peter and Suzy, seeing if they had any suggestions. It was Suzy who raised Ruth's name.

"I wouldn't mind removing her panties," I admitted, "but I'm pretty sure that she's still a virgin and she doesn't hold still long enough to be seduced."

"So just grab her and bang her," said sweet little Suzy. "After all, that's what you did to me."

"That does raise some problems," I pointed out. "Like if she decides to say no, it becomes rape. And getting her alone may be a little awkward."

Suzy pondered this. "If I'd said no," she asked me, "would you have stopped?"

"Do you really want to know?" I queried.

She giggled. "Perhaps not," she said. "However, Ruth's weak spot is that she will always try to wriggle out of trouble, deflecting it onto someone else if it's at all possible. And she doesn't have to be alone for you to jump her, does she?"

Suzy's comments opened up a range of possibilities, and after a little quizzing of Suzy, we came up with a potential plan. One of the things that Suzy and Ruth had in common was netball. They practiced in the evenings and walked back home together, through the park. An ideal place to meet them and see what developed.

Thursday evening, just as it was getting dark, Peter and I headed over to the park. After waiting around for a short while, we say Suzy and Ruth heading through the park in our general direction. We moved over onto the path and waited.

The girls came wandering up and naturally stopped to say hullo, and ask what we were doing. That's when things started to go slightly wrong for Ruth.

"We're feeling incredibly horny, so we've come to the park to find a girl to entertain us for a while," I said blandly. "It seems one of you is going to volunteer. Which one?"

There was silence from the girls. Deliberate on Suzy's part, stunned on Ruth's.

Eventually Ruth spoke up.

"Not us," she said. "You'll have to look elsewhere."

I smiled and shook my head.

A little digression here. For some reason, when you play netball, the girls have to wear these fluffy little skirts that are designed to show off their knickers. Naturally, they wouldn't be caught dead wearing them off the court, so they promptly change afterwards. In Suzy and Ruth's case, into yoga pants. I don't see why girls think these are an advantage as they show off everything you've got, including whether you shaved your pussy that morning. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

"One of you," I said firmly, "is about to lose their pants and provide some entertainment. I'll let you choose, Ruth. You will remove a pair of yoga pants and panties so we can have some fun. Either your own or Suzy's. If you don't, we will take both of you."

The logic here was simple. If Ruth took off hers, I'd have my wicked way, as they say. However, if she took off Suzy's, as expected, Peter would have his wicked way, still leaving Ruth available for me.

Ruth hesitated, and then, true to her talent for passing the buck, she turned to Suzy.

"Sorry, Suzy," she said, but her apology didn't slow her down as she very deftly stripped down Suzy's pants.

That was Peter's cue to step forward and force a suddenly struggling Suzy to the ground. Lying Suzy down, he pinned her arms above her head and then ordered Ruth to hold them there.

Holding true to her philosophy of diverting trouble away from herself, Ruth knelt next to Suzy and pinned her arms, and then watched with wide eyes while Peter dropped his trousers, knelt between Suzy's thighs and proceeded to skewer her.

The way Suzy wriggled and squeaked you could just tell that she was still a virgin and was finally being initiated. Finally pinning Suzy, Peter looked at Ruth and told her she could let go now.

Ruth let loose of Suzy's arms and stood up, staring as Peter went to work, letting Suzy know he was in her and educating her. Ruth was so intent in watching this that she didn't even know that I'd moved up behind her until her own yoga pants were heading for her ankles.

"What are you doing," she shrieked, trying to move away from me.

Unfortunately, all her trying to jump away did was let her get her feet tangled in her pants, tripping her up. I caught her as she fell, steering her gently to the ground.

"Be reasonable," I told her. "Suzy is rather small. You can't really expect her to handle both of us, especially seeing that you're here to help her out."

When I'd guided Ruth to the ground I had also made sure to move her legs apart, so they were already spread and I was kneeling between them, holding Ruth in place with one hand on her tummy. I undid my trousers and pushed them down, letting my erection swing free.

Ruth's hands were covering her pussy, and she was yelping no, no, no, over and over. Bad luck, Ruth. It was going to be yes, yes, yes, as far as I was concerned.

Her eyes were wide and staring at my erection, and she kept shaking her head, trying to deny this was happening. I took hold of her hands and gently tugged at them, looking firmly at her as I did so. She reluctantly let me draw them away, exposing her to my gaze.

She was probably expecting me to dive straight in, but I considered that that would be a bit crass. She hadn't had a chance for her body to prepare itself, bar any excitement she might have felt at seeing Peter taking Suzy.

I started stroking and kneading her pussy, slowly trying to bring her to a point where I could enter without causing her too much pain. Her no, no, no had ceased, and while she was still shaking her head her eyes were watching my hands playing with her. Soon I could feel her body relaxing, and her pussy was starting to push against my hand. Whatever her personal wishes may have been, her body knew what it wanted.

Now I started slipping my fingers into, stroking inside, gently prodding her hymen, stretching it a little. Drifting around I found her clitoris and started gently rubbing it. That got a reaction, as her entire body almost heaved off the ground in shock, and she gave out with some funny little squeaks. Repeating the action brought a similar result, and my fingers were suddenly very wet.

Now I moved her lips apart and edged my erection between them. Ruth just lay there, watching as I slowly pushed in. She was one of the lucky ones, as her hymen gave at the first firm push, stinging slightly apparently, but not really causing her pain. She gave a little yelp, but promptly settled back and watched me descend into her.

Settling onto her, I started playing with Ruth's breasts, teasing them, tantalising the nipple and stroking those globes, sending little ripples of feeling into her. Then I started kissing her, capturing her mouth and slowly moving my lips against hers until she responded.

There was still some reluctance in her, but Ruth started returning my kisses, and that was my cue to also start some movement down below. I slowly pulled back until I was nearly completely out of her pussy, and then I pushed my way back in, firmly brushing aside any resistance she tried to offer. I repeated the retreat and advance, letting her body know that this was happening and it would have to adjust to it.

It didn't take long for Ruth to get the message. With my mouth, hands and cock all beating out the same rhythm she couldn't help but fall in with it, her hips starting to rise to meet my thrusts, while her mouth ground against mine, tongues tangling.

Now that we were moving, things advanced rapidly. I was enjoying the feel of Ruth wrapped around my cock and using her body to thoroughly massage it. Enjoying it too much, because there was no way it was going to last for much longer. Realising that I was going to come, leaving Ruth wanting, I resorted to desperate measures.

Sliding my hand between our bodies, I slipped a couple of fingers into Ruth. Then I started giving little flicks against her clitoris, just telling her to get with the program and hurry it up. It hurried her up all right. Her climax hit her hard and fast that the contraction of her internal muscles nearly broke my fingers.

Ashson
Ashson
8,439 Followers
12