Larks in the Park Ch. 03

Story Info
The police are friendly.
1.9k words
4.16
29.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

There had been a couple of nasty incidents in the park. The council had managed to keep most of the details out of the press, but they had to do something. It was decided to mount a larger police presence, but as they wanted to catch this nut job, not just scare him off, the police would have to be undercover. To ensure a large enough and constant presence, several officers were seconded from neighbouring precincts. A quiet 24/7 watch was being maintained.

It was evening when Sally took a shortcut through the park on the way home. She'd heard a few rumours going around about incidents in the park but largely discounted them. After all, it there had been anything really wrong going down it would have been all the news, wouldn't it.

Accordingly, Sally was startled but not scared when a stranger fell into step beside her, trying to strike up an acquaintance. He was not the usual sort of person you saw at the park, though for the life of her Sally couldn't say why. And he was both tenacious and inquisitive, asking who else she saw around the park and not pushing off despite several heavy hints.

There was also, Sally decided, something familiar about him. The longer they were talking, the surer she became that she'd seen him before.

"Anders!" Sally suddenly exclaimed. "You're that cop Anders. Ah, I mean you're Officer Anders, aren't you? I thought I'd seen you before."

Officer Anders laughed. "You've got me," he admitted, "but please, out of uniform, call me Andy."

"Andy Anders?" giggled Sally.

"Don't blame me," Andy protested. "I didn't name myself, you know,"

"So why are you in the park annoying me and asking me all these questions?" queried Sally.

"Just getting acquainted," said Andy evasively. "You're a very pretty girl you know, and I thought I'd like to get to know you better. A lot better," he added, running his eyes blatantly over her attractive figure.

It suddenly occurred to Sally that it was getting dark and that she didn't really know Officer Anders all that well and that he was a man. A very large man, now that she considered it.

"Ah," dithered Sally. "Well, if it's all the same to you, I think I'll pass on furthering our acquaintance for the time being."

"And if it's not all the same to me?" asked Andy, smiling.

That was not a nice smile, Sally decided, and her nervousness increased slightly. Before she could make up her mind what to say, there was an interruption. The pair of them heard a startled scream, quickly muffled, coming from deeper in the park.

Officer Anders was now all cop, his head swivelling towards the scream, and he promptly headed in that direction. Sally decided that discretion was the better part of valour and she should be heading home. Then she decided screw discretion, curiosity wins hands down and trailed along behind Andy.

The pair of them emerged on another path to find a man holding a young woman by the arm. Recognising a friend, Sally promptly spoke up.

"What are you doing with Becky, you creep. Leave her alone."

"I'm not doing anything with her," protested the man. "I just came upon her unexpectedly and she screamed."

"That doesn't explain why you're holding her by the arm," Officer Anders said, looking pointedly at where his hand was still firmly holding Becky.

"I'm a police officer," snapped the man, "and this is none of your business. Please just move along."

"Well, snap," said Andy. "So am I, but I don't remember seeing you at the station. Let's see some id, shall we? Slowly," he added as the man reached for his pocket.

"I'll need to see yours as well," the man pointed out, as he drew a wallet from his pocket.

Andy complied, reaching for his own wallet and flicking out his id.

"Officer Jaconian, I see," said Andy. "You're one of the loaners we've got in the park?"

"Yes. You can call me Jake."

Sally snorted. "Jake Jaconian?" she giggled.

"Actually, it's Michael. The Jake is just an abbreviation of my surname," said Jake dryly.

It was obvious to Andy that Jake had been intending something a little more than some casual questioning of Becky, and he decided to call him on it.

"Becky, is it," he asked, and on receiving a confirming nod he turned to Jake.

"Just what were your intentions regarding Becky," he asked. "It's not normal procedure to grab girls in the park."

Jake looked straight at him and bounced the question back.

"And just what were you intentions with that pretty little popsy you've brought to our little meeting?" he asked, insinuations plain in his voice.

Andy glared back at Jake, and then suddenly grinned.

"Well," he said, "Seeing you're so bloody interested, I'll explain.

I intended to grab Sally like this and push her forward like this so she's bending over a bench."

Suiting actions to words, Andy grabbed a startled Sally and pushed her over the end of the adjacent park bench. She barely had time for a 'what the hell' thought, when Andy continued.

"Once she was bent over, I was going to pull down her panties like this, as I had decided that I was going to fuck her."

Again, Andy's actions accompanied his deeds, and Sally's skirt was lifted and her panties descended.

Sally was stunned. This was not happening. There was no way a cop was suddenly going to pull down her panties in public and threaten to rape her. Then she squealed, as hands had descended on her pussy, spreading her lips, and something massive was intruding on her. She squealed again as Andy pressed firmly forward, driving his cock deep into Sally's shocked pussy.

Sally wriggled, trying to pull away from the thing invading her. Logic told her it had to be Andy's cock, but her tormented pussy was reporting that someone was inserting a baseball bat, fat end first. She squirmed under that heavy thrust, feeling Andy sliding deeper and deeper, and she wriggled desperately, trying to ease the way it entered her. She finally gave a groan of relief when she realised that Andy had stopped, apparently all of him having gone in. She froze in place.

Andy looked down at where he had Sally neatly transfixed, his cock firmly inside, just waiting for his decision to start performing. He looked challengingly at Jake.

"That's what I intended doing. What about you?"

Jake grunted and pushed Becky over so that she was suddenly bending over the bench. Becky squeaked and tried to stand again, her face shocked from watching Andy penetrate Sally. She knew damn well what Jake intended and wanted none of it. Unfortunately for what Becky wanted, Jake didn't care. He easily held Becky in place while he pulled down her shorts and panties and then lined himself up.

Sally watched, furious but helpless. She could see Jake lining up on Becky's pussy, and could tell from the way Becky's eyes opened wide, when he made contact and started to enter her.

Becky started squealing as Jake drove in, continuing to squeal for the full time it took him to settle fully home. It wasn't until Jake was firmly settled and still that Becky finally shut up.

The two men looked at each other.

"Five bucks says I can make mine come first," said Andy.

"You're on," said Jake, pulling back and giving Becky a hefty thrust.

"You arrogant prick," thought Sally, but couldn't help squealing herself when Andy suddenly withdrew and thrust into her.

Angry with herself and with Andy, Sally found that she couldn't help falling into tune with Andy's assault. The cock in her was exciting her, despite her personal wishes, and she also found that she was getting just as excited watching Jake thoroughly work Becky's pussy over. "At least," she thought, "Becky has it easier than me. Jake's cock looks tiny compared to what that bastard has stuck in me."

Andy worked hard on his new toy, constantly changing his rhythm. Short quick strokes would give way to long slow drives, which would alternate with full bodied forceful thrusts. The constant battering was playing havoc with Sally's nerves, leaving her struggling to match the pounding she was taking.

Sally was gasping almost continuously now, with little squeaks and squeals emerging as Andy tried a variety of tantalising little tricks on her body. She damn well knew she was going to explode at any moment. She had to admit it wasn't the orgasm she was fighting, but rather that she hated for Andy to win his five dollars.

Sally was quite pleased when Becky suddenly shrieked and shuddered, while at the same time Jake gave a gasp and seemed to go momentarily berserk the way he was pounding against Becky. She heard Andy swear, but what he said was lost in her own shriek as she finally relaxed and let her climax hit her.

After things had died down a little, Sally asked Andy, "What are you doing in the park anyway? Are the rumours we've been hearing true?"

"I'm not sure what rumours you've been hearing," said Andy evasively, "so I can't comment on that. We're just looking for someone."

"I see," said Sally, "and filling in your spare time with a little rape. What fun to be a cop."

"What rape," demanded Andy.

Sally and Becky both stared at him, stunned.

"The two of you just raped us," Becky pointed out.

"We certainly did not," protested Andy. "That was consensual sex. You didn't tell me no or ask me to stop. Did Becky ask you to stop, Jake?"

"No. Not a word. She just let me have my fun," he assured them.

The girls looked at them. Sally reviewed the course of her own incident. Andy had suddenly bent her over the park bench and pulled down her panties, and she hadn't said anything because she was too surprised. Then she hadn't really expected him to prong her and was shocked speechless when he suddenly did. Well, not speechless, but she supposed a few squeals and screams didn't count as saying no. And when he started pounding her pussy she was concentrating too hard on delaying her climax to think of speaking to him. The bastard was right. She hadn't said no.

She looked helplessly at Becky, who shrugged. "After seeing Andy stick it to you I thought saying anything would be a waste of breath, so I didn't" she confessed.

Sally took a deep breath, searching for the right words to turn those two grinning monkeys into instant ash. Fortunately for the two officers there was a timely interruption in the form of a scream close by. They both turned and ran, leaving Sally and Becky alone.

The two young women started slowly walking away, hearing yelling and the sounds of a fight. Suddenly there were some shots. At that stage the girls hastened their departure, quite happy to read the details in the morning's paper.

As they were leaving, Becky commented on their recent experience.

"You were lucky that you only had to deal with Andy. He had such a small cock it must have been easy for you, compared to that thing Jake stuck in me."

Sally glared at her. "You don't know what you're talking about. I saw what Jake was giving you and it was nothing. Andy, on the other hand, won't need to buy a bat if he takes up baseball."

Becky giggled. "Maybe so, maybe no. I suspect we might be prejudiced by the way we observed their cocks. How do you think they'd react if we ask them to whip them out together so we could measure."

Sally giggled in return. "They'd probably whip them out, all right, but I suspect they'd have their own ideas as to how we should go about measuring them."

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers