Larry's Birthday Ch. 6

Story Info
He & Becky recover from the party.
1.6k words
4.17
41.1k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry hugged Becky close, as they shamelessly lolled around in bed. They had slept nearly the whole day away, awakening only moments ago. After the last party guests had found their clothes, and gone on their way home, Larry and Becky had feasted on leftovers from the refrigerator, then retired to their bed for some much-needed rest. Larry laughed as he realized that he hadn't worn any clothes for three days.

"Did you enjoy your birthday party, darling?"

"You know I did," he said. "The real question is, did you enjoy it?"

"More than I thought I would," she said. "Now you have to come up with something better for my birthday."

"That could prove hard to do. I will have to think long and hard before I could top this." Larry idly began playing with her tits as they spoke. "I can't believe you came up with this party in the first place. It was definitely a surprise."

"Well, I'm glad I finally had the courage to do it. It took me years to work up to it."

"It won't be so hard the next time."

"I know. I also know that there will be a next time. We all enjoyed ourselves too much to stop with one party." She wrapped her warm hand around his dick, and idly played with it.

"Do you think that we have created a lot of party addicts?"

"I'm sure that we did," she said. "I wouldn't be surprised to receive an invitation to someone else's party soon." His dick started to harden in her hand, and she squeezed gently on it.

"I have been waiting all weekend for the chance to fuck my wife, and I am ready to do it now." Larry moved his hand down to the warm spot between her tanned thighs. He leaned over and kissed her gently, slowly deepening the kiss into a passionate one. He felt her lips open under his, allowing his tongue access to hers. She sparred with his tongue for a moment, before closing her lips and sucking. He moaned into her mouth. She ran her hands over his shoulders and scraped her nails down his back.

"Don't wait any longer, Larry. Fuck me now," she said. "I want my husband's cock in my pussy. I want to feel you slide in and out of me."

"Be patient. We have all night," Larry told her, but secretly, he was delighted to hear her beg for him to fuck her. She would never have spoken like that before the party. She was too demure. He would have had to coax her to have sex. Now she was as ready as he was.

Larry slowly moved down her body, rubbing his chest against her hard nipples. She shivered at the feel of his coarse chest hair on her tender skin. He licked her belly, finding each and every sensitive spot, and licked inside her belly button. He ran his hands along her sides, making her shiver and tingle all over. He sucked on the spot right in the bend of her upper leg, knowing how hot that made her. He pulled her curly black pubic hair with his teeth, smiling as she jerked under him. He ran his hands slowly down her thighs, enjoying the way she shivered, and marveling as the goosebumps raised on her skin.

Larry licked her pussy, all around her opening, teasing her for a while before sucking in her clit. He gently flicked it back and forth, knowing that Becky enjoyed gentleness more than roughness. She thrust her hips slightly forward, rubbing his face into her crotch. He released her swollen clit, and inhaled her musky odor before probing her depths with his tongue. Her pussy contracted around his tongue, and he fucked her more vigorously. She twined her hands in his hair, and pushed his face harder into her cunt.

"That's it, Baby!" She cried. "Yes. You know just where to put that tongue of yours."

Larry massaged her clit with his fingers while he explored her pussy with his tongue. He rubbed his face into her twat, smearing her fluids all over him. He sucked and probed, bringing her to one shattering orgasm after another. When he lifted his face and crawled up her body, she eagerly licked her oily juices from his face. When she had him clean she gently bit the tip of his nose. Then she moved to his lips. She sucked on his lower lip before kissing him deeply, tasting herself on his tongue. She probed his mouth, as if eager to get as much of her own fluids from him as she could.

"The party did wonders for you," Larry told her, in awe of the changes in his wife. She had never kissed him after he ate her pussy. She claimed she didn't like the taste of herself in his mouth.

"I sure learned a lot," she agreed. "Our sex life may never be the same."

"I'm sure it won't."

Larry prodded her pussy with his cock, and she eagerly lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He slowly drove his cock into her moist pussy, tantalizing her with anticipation. She caressed his back with the tips of her nails, making him shiver and thrust his cock hard into her cunt. She laughed as she got what she wanted.

"Fuck me hard, Larry. I want you to slam into me."

Larry plowed into her, rocking her back on the bed. He lost all control as she clenched her pussy around his cock, and scraped his sides with her nails. He stopped teasing her and fucked her hard. He slammed into her, and she gripped his ass cheeks to help. She pulled his ass toward her with every thrust.

Larry dropped his elbows down, so that he was lying on her chest. He nuzzled his face against her neck. He flicked his tongue around her ear, feeling her shudder under him. She leaned her head to the side, offering him her neck to nibble. He teased it with his tongue, lightly licking in small circles, before sucking a bit of tender flesh into his mouth. He nibbled and sucked vigorously, enjoying her reactions.

"Yes, that feels so good," she moaned.

Larry suddenly raised her up, and flipped her over onto her stomach. Pulling her ass up, he admired her exposed pussy. He couldn't resist lowering his mouth to her tiny puckered asshole, licking and sucking around the rim before probing inside with his tongue.

Leaning back, he slowly inserted his cock between her pussy lips. She moaned and thrust back, impaling herself on his cock. Larry leaned over her back and played with her swaying tits. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and twisted them gently. He slowly fucked her, much to her frustration. She wanted him to fuck her hard and fast. He teased her until she came the first time, playing with her tits with one hand, and her clit with the other. She splashed her cum over his cock, writhing and moaning in his hands.

Larry eased her through her orgasm, refusing to allow his own urgency to build. He wanted this fuck to last a while. He caressed her shuddering body, running his hands over every sensitive spot she had. He knew just where to lightly caress to excite her.

He felt his excitement building, in spite of his efforts to contain himself. He thrust deeply into her wet pussy, and slowly pulled back out. Without any warning to her, he suddenly pounded into her. She gasped, and eagerly matched his speed. He pumped furiously, delighting in the tight feel of her warm walls hugging his cock.

"Fuck me hard, Larry, pound it into me," she begged.

Larry twisted her nipples hard, slamming his cock in to the hilt in her dripping pussy. He stiffened as his cum began to spurt out of his cock. He groaned and pumped erratically, filling her cunt with his seed. With a last shudder, he fell weakly over her back, gasping for breath.

"That was beautiful, Larry," Becky said. She allowed her knees to slide down until she was lying flat on the bed, with him on top of her.

Larry flopped over to his side of the bed, and pulled her over on top of him. He slid his slippery cock back into her pussy, and slowly began to work it in and out. Becky braced her knees, and began to pump with him. She licked his chest, sucking his nipple into her mouth. She bit the nipple until it hardened. Flicking it with her tongue, she moved to the other one. She bit and twisted it between her teeth until it too was hard.

"Becky, you're incredible." Larry kissed her neck.

Becky straightened and reached her hand under him to finger his asshole. He moaned as he felt her finger penetrate. She fucked his ass in alternate strokes to his. Larry caressed her tits as they bounced in front of him. He wanted to suck those rosy nipples into his mouth, but he couldn't reach them. So, he contented himself with exploring them with his fingers.

Becky began to fuck him more feverishly when she felt his excitement building again. She rotated her hips, guiding his cock to her hot spot deep in her pussy. She threw her head back and arched her back, thrusting her tits out toward him. He twisted those nipples poking out at him. She moaned as she began to cum. Her cunt spasmed around his cock, spilling her hot juices over his length.

"Aaggh," he cried out, as he shot his second load into her pulsating pussy.

Becky sank down on his chest, throwing her legs out behind her. She laid her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms tightly around him. He shivered as her hot breath caressed his neck.

"So," he asked, when he had recovered enough to talk. "When is the next party?"