Larry's Cougar Ch. 01

Story Info
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson add a third.
2.3k words
3.71
16.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: There will be some m/m content later on.

*

March 2014

"Do you have anything coming up soon?" Ashley asked.

Tanalei shrugged her shoulders, though her friend couldn't see her. "I have a readin' in New York on Friday. It's Archer's weekend with the boys." She pulled out ingredients for dinner.

"I wish it worked out with Chaske."

"Ash, we've been over this. Ke and I are just friends. We work better that way."

"But the sex was good, right?"

Tanalei laughed. "Yes, the sex was good. Listen, I've gotta go get the boys in a few minutes. I'll call you later."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you, too." Hanging up, she glanced around her kitchen. With a sigh, she grabbed her purse to join the line of cars at the school.

While waiting for her sons to get out of school, she reflected on her life. After high school, she left home and attended the Atlantic Theater Company Acting School. There she met her best friend, Peter Facinelli. Throughout the years, she played guest roles in movies and TV alike. She got to meet a lot of different people and became friends with most of them. She was even in the Twilight movies, thanks to Peter. Now she was involved with CullenWolf Pictures. She wasn't upset that she wasn't a household name.

She leaned her head back with a groan. Torn Apart, her first lead roll, came out at this year's Sundance Film Festival. It didn't get that many reviews and went straight to DVD. She had fun writing and acting in it. Not only that, she got up close and personal with her co-star, Chaske Spencer.

"Hey, Mommy!" her youngest son, Eli, yelled when he opened the door.

"Hey, baby. Where's your brother?" The 7-year-old kissed her cheek.

"Hey, Mom." Her ten-year-old, Alan, slid into the car.

"Y'all ready to see your dad this weekend?"

"Yep! He said he was takin' us to a Hawks game," Eli exclaimed.

"Hmm. I hope y'all have fun. I have to go to New York for an audition."

"Really?" Alan perked up. "What's the movie about?"

"I don't know yet. It's bein' kept secret."

"Are we gonna to be able to go with you?" Eli asked. "Will we be able to be in it?"

Tanalei smiled. The boys had walk-on parts in Torn Apart. It seems as if they caught the acting bug too. They've been bugging her to get them parts on The Walking Dead since it filmed in Atlanta, their backyard.

"If I get the job, we will see."

"Aww man."

*&*&*

Tanalei took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Soon a young woman with a clipboard opened it.

"Yes?"

"Tanalei Granger. I have an audition today."

"Oh, Ms. Granger. Come right in." She was led into the room to a table of three men. "Tanalei Granger."

"Ms. Granger, please have a seat," the middle gentleman said. "I am William Elliott, the producer. We just have a few questions before the audition."

"Of course." She discreetly wiped her damp palms on her skirt as she sat down.

"What is your natural hair color?"

"Dark brown."

"Is it current colored?"

"Yes it is. I haven't varied from it since I was a teenager."

"Is it naturally curly?"

"Very."

"And your natural eye color?"

"Hazel, but my eyes change color dependin' on my mood and clothin'."

"Would you be adverse to wearing contacts?"

"No."

"I see you can speak with a Southern accent?"

She laughed. "I was born and raised in Georgia. No matter how much my speech teacher tried, I couldn't exactly get rid of it."

"Good. Can you be on location for two months?"

"When exactly?"

"If you get the part, we will film in South Carolina during April to the beginning of June."

Tanalei bit her lip. "I prefer not to, but I can."

"What would you require from us?"

"An apartment would be fine. Three bedroom. Also I will have to go back to Atlanta mid-May."

"May I ask why?"

"The apartment is for when my children come with my brother or parents. They may not be able to stay with me for the whole time, but my family will bring them to visit. My youngest son's birthday is the weekend after Mother's Day. I want to celebrate it with him."

"Alright. You'll be reading with three gentlemen today to figure out who you will be best suited with." She nodded. "Ms. Granger, I saw Torn Apart at Sundance. I really enjoyed it. The passion that you portrayed is what led to your audition today."

She smiled. "Thank you. My friends pushed for me to step into the spotlight." She looked down, remembering Peter encouraging her to do that.

"Hello. What do we have here?" A hand landed on the back of her chair.

She glanced up at the new voice. The men at the table in front of her were looking behind her. Turning slightly, she looked over her shoulder and found a pair of bright green eyes staring back at her. Ah fuck, she thought.

"Ms. Granger, this is Harry Styles. You'll be reading opposite him today."

Standing, she held out her hand. "Tanalei Granger."

"Harry Styles," he returned as he took her hand. He bent and placed a small kiss on the back of her hand.

Double fuck.

Harry stepped aside to reveal two more boys behind him.

"Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. They are the other two you will be reading with. We haven't exactly decided who to place in the lead rolls." She shook hands with the other two. "You're going to take pictures and read with Harry first. After your hair is straightened, it's Liam and Louis' turn."

She nodded. Smiling softly at the three boys, she went where the photographer was. As soon as she was out of here, she was taking a cold shower.

"What do you think, Harry?" Liam asked. They were watching as Tanalei and Louis ran through their lines.

"I don't like her hair straight."

"For the movie, Hazza."

"Yeah. I like her the best so far."

"She might be too young."

"The character was a teenage mum."

"She looks like she could have had him at 10, not 16."

"She's older than she looks." They glanced up at William Elliott. "She's 37."

"Wow," Liam said. "She looks good. I really thought she was no older than 30."

"She wrote the movie Torn Apart and starred in it. Certain parts were autobiographical."

As she gathered her things, Harry approached her. "Tanalei?" She looked up. "We were wondering if you would have dinner with us tonight."

She smiled. "I can't. I'm catchin' the red-eye back to Atlanta. I have to get my kids."

He hid his shock. "You have kids? Boys or girls?"

"Two boys." She turned to William. "Thanks for the opportunity. It was nice to meet y'all," she said to Harry, Liam and Louis.

They watched her go. "She's getting away, Hazza," Louis said softly. His hands clenched on Harry's waist.

"Has to get back to her kids, Lou. We'll push for her. If she doesn't get it, we'll find her."

Liam glanced over at his friends. "Yeah?"

"Possible. Have to get to know her first."

*&*&*

April 2014

"Ms. Granger," Tanalei looked up from her script to find Andrea Davis, the assistant director, walking towards her. She stood and waited for her to join her.

"Ms. Davis."

"Andrea."

"Tanalei." They stared at each other for a moment before laughing and hugging.

"How have you been?"

"Good. You've spoken to Nikki lately?"

"Nope. She's got a few movies coming out, so of course she busy." Hearing laughter, they turned to see five guys goofing around. "I am so glad they gave us two months to film this. With their antics, it's gonna take that long. Oh," Andrea turned back to her. "They added a new scene."

"What? When?" Tanalei picked up her script. "I just read this damn thing again last night. It's been the same for the past two weeks."

"The best part is that it's karaoke."

"No." She felt her face fall in horror. "No no no. They can't."

"They did. They are giving you the choice of song."

She fell back into her chair. "Andrea, I can't sing."

"I call bullshit," the director sang. "I've heard you. It's not on their scale, but you sound good."

"No nudity and no singin'. It's in my contract."

"Not this time, babe." She began to walk away before turning back. "Oh. I meant to ask. You're not in any of these scenes. You start next week. Why are you here?"

"They want me to get to know them. I don't see why. We're supposed to be strangers." She glanced over to find Harry watching them. Swallowing, she turned back to Andrea, who just shrugged.

"Pull your iPod out. Find a song," she said before walking away.

"You're gonna freak her out, mate," Zayn said softly to Harry.

"Hmm? No, I'm not." His attention swung to his friends briefly before going back to Tanalei. He watched as she climbed the stairs to the B&B.

"What are you think of, Hazza?" Niall asked. He too was watching Tanalei.

"Dirty Dancing. The scene when Baby climbs the stairs, dancing."

"Oh yeah."

Quick as lightning, Harry swatted behind him, nailing Niall in the balls. The other boy bent over. "My fantasy. Get your own."

"God dammit, Harry!"

Tanalei had turned around to see Niall drop to the ground and the other three looking at Harry. He smiled at her. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. He winked and turned to face to others. He didn't want her to see what affect she was having on him.

"Problems, Harry?" Liam asked, pointedly looking at his friend's crotch.

"Look at her and see if you don't have the same problem," he dared.

"You think they're real?" Niall asked. He was still on the ground, looking at Tanalei.

"I don't care," Louis said.

"Alright, boys. Let's get to work," the director called out.

"Hey, Mommy!" Eli yelled through the phone.

"Hey, baby. You havin' fun at Shug and Poppy's?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"How was your baseball game?"

"We lost. Zeke's team won."

"Has Alan played yet?"

"No, ma'am. His game is at five. I miss you, Mommy."

"I miss you too, Eli. Guess what? We're passin' through Atlanta in a couple of days and we get to stop to see you for a few days. You get to meet the guys I'm workin' with."

"Cool! Here's Aunt Maddi."

"Hey, Lei."

Tanalei groaned. "You will never guess what they just sprang on me, Maddi. I have to sing. In front of people."

She laughed. "Have you picked a song yet?"

"Maybe. Remember Kyrie by Mr. Mister?"

"Sing it for me."

"Kyrie eleison down the road that I must travel, kyrie eleison through the darkness of the night, kyrie eleison where I'm going, will you follow, kyrie eleison on a highway in the night."

"That's good, Tanalei. Any others?"

"Santana's Into the Night. You know, with Chad Kroeger from Nickelback."

"Video yourself singin' them and send them to me." She paused for a moment. "So, what are they like?"

"Five guys in their early twenties. I haven't really spent any time with them."

"How many times have you changed your panties today?"

She groaned. "Please tell me that you did not just say that in front of my parents."

"No. Just your brother."

Tanalei could hear her brother, Curt, in the back ground going, "La la la." She laughed. Sighing, she reclined on the couch. "Madison, I think I'm gonna be in trouble."

"He's lookin'?"

"Yep."

"Lei, it's been how long since Chaske? Nine months? Go for it, honey. You get to go all cougar on his young ass."

"Not helpin', Madison," she muttered.

"Yes, I am. You're just not listenin' to my advice. Call up Ashley, or better yet, Elizabeth. She's our age. Let her give you advice and she will say the same damn thing. Tie his ass up and ride 'em cowgirl."

Tanalei laughed at that description. Hearing a noise, she glanced up to find Liam and Niall in the doorway. "I'm so glad you're not on speaker right now."

"One of them just walked in?"

"Two."

"Ooh, now it's getting interestin'. He one of them?"

"No. I'll talk to you later. Love you, hon. Tell Zeke and Dixon I'll see them soon."

"Love you too, babe."

After hanging up the phone, she turned her attention to the guys. "Can I help you?"

"We were going to make a food run and were wondering if you want to go with us," Niall said.

"There's food here," she responded.

They both scrunched their noses. "That is not food. I'm not sure what it's called, but food it is not," Liam said.

"I won't even touch it, and I'll eat anything," Niall stated.

Tanalei shook her head at the picture in her head: the blond boy's head between her legs. Damn it, Madison was right; she needed to get laid. B.O.B.s weren't working any more. "Sure, I'll go. I'm gettin' bored anyway and that's dangerous."

Liam asked, "What do you do when that happens?"

"Well that really depends on who else is around," she teased. Mental facepalm. Lord, take me now.

Raised eyebrows from both of them. "That's good to know."

"Not really," she said as she squeezed between them, her breasts rubbing against Liam's chest while her ass brushed the front of Niall's pants.

They watched as she ascended the stairs then looked at each other. Liam closed his eyes for a moment.

"What are you thinking?" Niall asked.

"I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend. You?"

"Thanks to Harry, Baby's stair dancing from Dirty Dancing."

"Oh fuck. Thank you for that image. No wonder you got nailed in the nuts."

"Okay. Let's go." Tanalei jumped the last few stairs. Being of the male persuasion, their eyes went immediately to her breasts to see them bounce. She headed for the door.

"Please do that again when we go outside," Liam muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing." He lowered his voice to whisper at Niall, who was furiously texting. "Is someone gonna record it if she does it again?"

"Louis," Niall whispered back.

"Good lad."

*&*&*