Larry's Sexual Journey

Story Info
Larry enjoys posing naked for the Art class.
779 words
4.12
37.4k
42

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

It was my typical Friday evening. Standing naked on a small stage while the art class studied and drew my body. I'd been doing this for quite a few months now and the much needed money from this one evening saved me having to slave for a couple or more evenings in a store or diner.

I'd read a notice on one of the student boards back at the start of term and after making a few enquiries decided to try it out. The first few times were embarrassing and I'm sure the students needed a lot of bright red if they were to paint me accurately. What did surprise me though was my lack of erections. I thought that would be the hardest part, if you'll forgive the pun.

Well, that was over three months ago and I was now very comfortable with my nudity and posing. In other words, there wasn't much need for lots of bright red paint. I was surprised though that they used me as I'm no Greek God sculpted from marble. I'm 5' 7" weighing about 200lbs, very little of which is muscle. I've a healthy appetite as the extra lbs and my large waist are testimony to. As for my other statistic. I've honestly never really measured it accurately, but I remember at high school, when over at a friend's house, we dared each other to measure our dicks. His was 6" and mine was 5" and it hasn't grown any in the years since. So, I'm not really gifted in that department either. You can now understand why I'm surprised they use me.

So, back to my typical Friday evening. It was quitting time and I was thinking about the rest of my 'typical Friday' while I got dressed when, the door opened and Jennifer, the class tutor walked in.

"Hi Jenn," I said. "How did it go tonight?"

"It went well Larry. I've come with a proposition for you," she said.

"Oh, that sounds interesting," I said laughingly.

"How would you like to earn more money?"

"Is that a trick question?" I replied smiling.

"No" she laughed. "Would you be interested?"

"Are you wanting me to work an extra night?"

"It's for a different group completely and quite different from what you're doing now."

Her statement certainly piqued my curiosity, so I asked her what she meant.

"I run another more intimate art group. More erotic and we've an opening for a male model."

"More intimate?"

"Yes. It will involve erotic sittings. Erect penises and simulated sex acts."

My open mouth and the shocked expression made her laugh.

"You don't have to say yes. You can say no. It pays twice as much as you get now and it's sexually safe. There will be no touching from the students and I'll be directing the sessions."

She noticed that I was giving it serious consideration and continued.

"The first session would be you standing sporting an erection. All you'd have to do is try and maintain it."

"That would mean me having to stroke it occasionally to keep it hard."

"Yes. Exactly," she replied.

"Is that all I'd have to do?"

"If that's all you're comfortable doing, then yes. Think about it and let me know. The class doesn't start until the new year."

I finished getting dressed and headed back to my apartment via McD's drive through. And so ended my not so typical Friday.

The following couple of weeks were busy with college work and going home to visit my mom. My mom lived about thirty miles away in the next town. She is a 51 yr old widow and was able to retire early. My father dying suddenly had sucked the life out of her and after a few months of going through the motions in work, she was a teacher, she realised that real-life was no longer for her. My father's life insurance allowed her to retire and live fairly comfortable and she started her grieving by withdrawing from the world. During those three years I'd gone home as often as possible. Watching her eat her way through grief and unable to help her. However, I could see that lately she had started to come alive again. The smiles were beginning to return to her eyes and she was more upbeat. And while we have always been close and able to talk, I never told her about my modelling and definitely couldn't talk over Jenn's proposition. Jenn needed an answer at the next session and while I was almost certain I'd take it, there was still a doubt. I was worried about my mom finding out.