Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Larry's first erotic session.
1.7k words
4.53
24.4k
14

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story. It's an easy and light read.

*****

Session 1

Soon it was time to go back to college and the prospect of not only standing naked in front of people, but also wantonly sporting a boner. The thought excited me and throughout the week whenever it came to mind I could feel my cock thickening. During some of the mind-numbing classes, I had to re-adjust it frequently.

Friday eventually arrived and the excitement of having to stand in front of strangers with a boner, as well as having to maintain it, had me stiff before I left my apartment. But I was also worried I might not be able to 'perform'. Hey, I'm a young red-blooded male. It couldn't be that difficult. Could it???

On arrival Jenn came in and checked that I was still ok with it all. I told her I was and she explained what was going to happen. "You'll be lying back in bed looking at a porn magazine and simulating a masturbation session. Don't turn any pages and keep your hand perfectly still on your cock unless it starts to soften and you need a few strokes to regain the erection. As in your previous sessions, stillness is paramount. Any questions?"

"No. None I can think of," I replied.

"Nervous?"

" A bit."

"You'll be fine," she said with a smile.

"Nice tan by the way. Hope you had a great time."

"I did thanks and tanning by the pool helped me relax."

"I won't impose by asking if there are any white bits," I said with a wink.

"Then I won't spoil your fantasy by answering," she smiled.

She then advised me to think about getting my erection ready. Suddenly I realised that I hadn't thought about that part. I was going to have to stroke myself in front of Jenn. That thought made me feel strange. A nice strange though. Jenn just stood, watched and waited. It seemed like an age before I started stroking but I'm sure it wasn't even seconds. Slowly at first I stretched my manhood. I pulled my foreskin back revealing the head. For a moment I thought 'little Willy' wasn't going to perform. But thankfully he responded and slowly stiffened. Standing in front of a virtual stranger and stroking my cock to an erection was strange. I would never have thought I'd ever have the nerve to do it never mind the chance to. If anything it added to the sensations that were beginning to develop at the base of my cock and spread into my ball sack.

"Excellent," she said. "And if you're ready, let's go. By the way. If I think it needs some attention, I'll buzz you. I've put a little vibrator under the pillow. If you feel it vibrating then please stroke your penis to get it stiffer. "

There weren't as many students this time and they were all mature. At least around my mom's age and older. They were also all female and a lot closer to the stage too. Jenn made the introduction telling them that the title of this evening's class was 'The Male Erection'.

She then posed me on the bed with my legs spread showing my cock in all its glory before giving me the porn magazine. Moving to the foot of the bed she placed her hand on the hand that held my cock and moved it until she was happy with it. As she took her hand away she brushed against the tip if my cock. I looked at her and she smiled. I was surprised to find the magazine she gave me was actually porn and the picture she'd selected was one of a naked older woman with the fingers of her right hand playing with her pussy while she had her left nipple squeezed between the finger and thumb of her left hand. It was a very sexy photo and it certainly helped my erection.

As the class progressed some of the ladies felt the need to leave their easels, walk up to the stage and looked studiously at my cock. I don't know whether it was their attention to detail or the thought of getting a free, lingering look at a young stiff cock, but I wasn't complaining. Each time they did I got a tingling in my balls that certainly helped and on one occasion when it twitched at one of the ladies she looked me in the eye and smiled.

Later on it started to soften, but before Jenn could buzz I gave it a couple of strokes and a quick squeeze to bring it back to life. I thought I heard a few quiet moans but wasn't sure. It made me smile. Hopefully the magazine hid that from the ladies.

Sitting in front of a group of mature ladies with a stiff cock was strangely exciting and they continued throughout the session to leave their easels occasionally and come up for a closer look.

I paid attention to my cock and Jenn had only to buzz me once. I made a mental note to place the buzzer under my balls next time and see what sensations that caused. The evening wore on and as I kept stroking my cock I soon realised that a massive orgasm was starting to build. I prayed I could last until I got home or at least to the changing room. I didn't want the humiliation of spurting my jizz in front of everyone. Pre-cum was already leaking out and it seemed the ladies became more interested in viewing my cock from close quarters. Pretending, by holding their pencils out, to form some notion of scale and not to be looking at my cock juice oozing out.

To stop it from dripping onto the sheets I periodically spread it over my cockhead making it glisten under the studio lights and strangely enough every time I did the ladies would come up for a closer inspection. And every time they did I got the tingles again. I couldn't wait to get home and have the biggest orgasm I'd had in a long while. Having mature women viewing my cock from as close as a foot away was invigorating and it made me braver and more daring. The next time they approached I stroked it in front of them. I could hear them moan quietly and my cock was getting harder than it had been in years. I was certainly enjoying the attention and getting very aroused. Pity there was no current girlfriend to nail later. I'd have to be content with 'palm and her five sisters'.

All too soon Jenn gave the five minute countdown and then it was over. My first night was certainly highly charged and my poker stiff cock waggled in front of me as I left the stage. I'm certain that all eyes were on it as it danced and seemed to wave goodnight to the ladies. Jenn followed me back to the changing room. I put my towel on the chair and sat down. My pecker pointing straight out.

"You were great tonight. Well done. You ok for next week?" she asked.

"Yeah. Sure thing."

"You looked as if you were having fun."

"I did. It was strangely exciting."

"You might want to take care of that before you leave," she said pointing at my still stiff cock. "There are wipes on the desk should you need them."

To my utter surprise I started stroking my cock in front of Jenn. I'd never have thought that I'd be this blatant and open. Maybe I was a closet exhibitionist. She sat and watched as I alternated between short strokes and longer ones that ended with me encircling my now engorged cockhead. I thought I saw her squirm in her seat. I put my head back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations building up in the base of my cock. It wouldn't be long now. I heard Jenn's chair squeak and I looked up. Her eyes were riveted to my cock and she was standing. She moved towards me, leaned over and slowly took over. Her tanned hands were soft and warm. Firm but not too tight. My cock twitched with appreciation. The burning, tingling sensation was quickly rising up my shaft.

"I'm very close," I said.

Jenn never spoke. Instead she lowered her head and took me into her mouth. The moist, warmth of her mouth and her swirling tongue was all I needed. I gushed and she swallowed. I lost count of the intense spurts I delivered into her mouth and to her credit not a single drop escaped from her lips. I'd never cum so hard in my life and I was totally exhausted. I could feel my cock softening in her mouth. She kept it there sucking the final drops and then licking its head clean. Licking her lips, she got up, thanked me and left.

Once my heart rate had dropped and I'd somewhat recovered I got dressed, tucked my tender cock into my shorts and left. This weekend I was going to visit my mom. I'm hoping she doesn't notice the 'new' me.

I drove straight to my mom's arriving just before midnight. She was watching something on TV but turned it off when I arrived.

"You're late baby and you look exhausted. You feeling ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine mom. It's just been a long week and a tiring day." I wasn't lying.

"Want some supper?" she asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

She disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a mug of coffee and some sandwiches.

"You not having any?" I asked.

"I ate earlier sweetie. So, how was your week? Anything exciting?"

"Same old same old really," I lied. "School work is going well and I'm managing to stay on top of things. How was yours?"

"Much the same really. I'm keeping busy around the house and doing a lot of walking and jogging to tone up a bit."

"You're looking all the better for it mom." And she was. "Think I'll head on up to bed. I'm bushed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight son."

Sleep eventually came. The memories of this evening's class and Jenn's blow-job fresh in my mind.